One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:40 am

Clause travels with Wally as they go to Whiskey Peak. They learned at Water 7 that a Criminals Tournament will be held at the Whiskey Peak.

Clause stood outside his ship as he slowly gains sight of the Island
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:53 am

"This suit is killing me, I am getting it off !"
Dude shoots and Wally asks him to calm down, to which Dude ignores.
Ginji is drinking some wine from a small delicate glass.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:36 am

Clause commanded his WG Agent to took over the ship. Clause then rode on his small boat to get to Wally's ship. When he was on board Clause then entered the Captain's Room. Whiskey Peak is near. We should have a plan. Got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:32 am

"I though that the officials are meant to make plans, not us pirates." Wally says and laughs. "Alright, since they most likely will recognice me, we will sent Ginji in to find more."
Ginji grins and states that while he is pretty famous, he knows how to make himself invisible.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:26 am

Clause then laughed. Planning is a pain. so i let you do it. . The ships landed at the docks of whiskey peak. Clause then landed on the ground. They were surrounded by pirates and bounty hunters alike. Shichibukai. We have a very warm welcome
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:28 am

"Seems like ... we wont need plans eh ? Just smash em to the ground." Wally says and cracks his fist.
Dude simply grins and says "You guys, save your powers for later, I will handle that, its been a while since I had fun."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Well I think this is quite a warm welcome. I don't need my guitar as a token of my appreciation. . Clause whistled and sound began circling his arms. Clause jumped at the middle of the crowd and started hitting Chorus Punches.

Last edited by yonkou4 on Sat May 22, 2010 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:15 am

"Tsk, taking the show.." Dude says and then an aura surronds him and he dashes at high speed running around the bandits, and as he does, they start falling down screaming.
"What the ?! He is not even hitting them !" a bandit says.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:51 am

The fight lasted for about 10 minutes. suddenly a man came. Welcome dear guests. I assume that you want to end our little tournament. But I have something to offer to you. How about you join the tournament? If you won we will surrender faithfully

Clause then asked Wally. They said they are 2 slots for 2 teams available. 2 members in each team. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:33 am

"Well, either we do that, or we just kill them right now, so lets just have fun ! Weee-hahahaha !"
He then orders Ginji "You will join our Goverment officer over here, is that alright ?"
Ginji says that this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:10 am

Well I prefer to do the job alone. But okay. We will call our team, Cipher Pol Special Excecutioners of simply CP:SPECS
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:21 am

*Whats with the titles ?* Wally wonders. "Alright, whatever. So..." he turns on the other person "when do we begin ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:47 am

The man quietly laughs. It starts now. For round 1. the shichibukai's team will fight, the former shichibukai's team. this should be a good fight haha. And for the WG Agent here, you will face this couple. Good luck Hahahaha!
Team Shichibukai:
Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Animepirateguy1
Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Pirate-1
Couple:
Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Piratelove

(as from before. we must can't beat them easily if thats possible for fun Smile)
you RP your enemy too if thats okay)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:06 am

"Why would a Shichibukai throw away his title and become a rebel is somethin I dont get, Weee-hahaha !" Wally says and adds "Great Pirate Captain Leon Naporyu."
*Presentation box (cant help myself but to make it look OP as much as possible lol)* "Bounty: 160,000,000 Belli"*
Leon: I am no dog ... marine grunt.
The other guy approaches "Your death will surely add to our fearsome reputation."
*Presentation box: Millenium Tobi, bounty: 89,000,000 Belli*
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:14 am

whoa. a couple. i'll take the boy then. you take little missy here. Clause said to Ginji as he slowly gets ready to fight.

Teehee I'll have some fun with the guitar boy's companion won't I Sweetie? The boy slowly nods in agreement,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Some little time passes for the preparations.
Wally has an idea "Let's have our mates fight first, how is that ? Weee-hahaha !"
Leon comment that it doesnt matter since they will both die.
"Whats your bounty ?" Tobi asks Dude.
"Like it matters, you are going down right now boy !" Dude responds.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Clause thought that the girl was really gonna attack Ginji but it was really an ambush for Clause. Clause read the girl's mind and grabbed her in the arms aww...too bad. Clause then whistled and used his chorus punch
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Ginji says that "in this case he will fight the boy" and he spins in mid-air-ready to begin attacking.
There is some fighting between Tobi and Dude.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm

The girl screamed and kicked Clause in the face. Clause did not budged. He gave the girl 3 more chorus punches. Had enough?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:16 pm

"My my, what a brutal man you are ~!" Ginji comments on Clause's attacks. He then evades a slice from his enemy "You are funny, little boy, lovely Maaaha!~"
The "boy" sends a powerful slash through the air but Ginji counters "Pressure wave !" he calls and cancels the attack, he then spins once "Stay-proud" and smacks a kick right on his opponent's face.
"What the hell ? ... " Tobi is bleeding from his forehead and mouth.
"I am afraid that your weapons are a handicap to you, due to my ability, too bad ! Hahahahaha !!!"
* That is why he is the 1st mate ... Tiberius, Suigo, Sabres, Ginji ... each of them is stronger than him but ... his spirit, his brutality ... his genius, makes him the largest danger* Wally thinks about Dude and grins.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Clause did not care on what Ginji said. He was so serious. Clause then whistled and used his chorus kick. I'll defeat that boy for you .Clause said in boredom
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:31 am

Ginji laughs "Ohoho, the Government is full of lovely-yet stubborn- braggers mmm ?" he says and then pins his opponent down "Besidesm there is no boy here." The guy wonders for a moment but then "Renaldo Gender hormones !" and hits him with it.
Tobi attacks using a tec where he creates a tornado of sharp wind, but Dude nullifies it. "That just makes no sense !" Tobi says.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:03 am

Clause then sat on a nearby rock. He looked at the list of the participants and was shocked. He learned that a former yonkou is at the list. Clause then laughed. What kind of piece of crap is this? A yonkou!? Ooh... a powerful foe. calls himself a yonkou i'm scared hahaha!

As to clear things up. Clause was shocked SARCASTICALLY. I mean come on! a yonkou? can beat a kind of bastard like that? Please try to remember Clause's Sarcastic Personality

Last edited by yonkou4 on Tue May 25, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:17 am

((yonkous? are you for real?))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

(as i said it is a metaphor. get it over already sheeez)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak   Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Clause's Rhythm Chapter 3: Criminals' Tournament in Whiskey Peak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next