One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"What should we do about him, Thorn ?"
"We should do what about him, Zorn ?"
"Should we attack him ?"
"Attack him we should."
"Are you positive ?"
"Positive I am."

Their little dialogue is actually not a whisper, but a shout, as they actually yell at each other, even thought they are right next to each other, blowing away their cover.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 am

Salty at first would ignore the people who were shouting right behind him. He thought that they were talking about something else, that they had nothing to do with him. However, after he listened to the others who were planning to attack somebody, Salty couldn't resist. He turned his head to see what was going on. He looked at the two clown-dressed people who were afar and then he started looking around... He looked, searching for the target of those two. However, he could not find anybody. Oh, shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 am

"I think he is turning towards us."
"Towards is he is turning, I think."
"What should we do about it, Thorn ?"
"Should we don what about it, Zorn ?"
"I think we should attack him then."
"Attack him we should, let's do right away."
"Right away."

The two short and weird joggles run towards Salty, they actually look really funny and goofy, running like that, with their sleeves being longer than their actual hands, which makes them flair around. However, it soon stops being funny, as one of them, the one with the red stripes, moves his hand forward, and from that piece of cloth that is in front of his hand, a ball of fire actually is hurled, going straight towards Salty.

((OOC: Do those names and way of speakin remind you of anything .. Final Fantasy related ? xD))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:22 am

Salty did not know what to do. He was unexpectedly attacked by those two men that he had seen for the very first time of his life. Just for how long were they following him? He did not know. Those guys... They were probably behind him ever since he got on that island. They probably were aware of his true identity and his job as a marine and so they wanted to get rid of him. From their looks and the way they were speaking, Salty could understand that they were affiliated in some way with Douche. They could be members of the Troll Pirates and so Salty had to take them down at all costs.

"Darn!" Salty said and he jumped away from the ball of fire that was launched by one of the two men, at the last second. "That was fast... I was lucky..." he thought before he set the tripod he was carrying with him. Then, he placed his "camera" on the tripod. With the help of the tripod, he could shoot with much greater accuracy than he could when he was holding the weapon on his hands. "Take this, you bastards!" he said while attempting to shoot at the men's chests with his rifle like camera.

[OOC: I dunno many things about FF Sad]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm

The two weird men jump away simultaneously from the incoming bullets, one going towards the right and the other towards the exact opposite direction. Apparently startled by what just happened, they seize their assault, focusing on being extra weird, with their heads tilted on opposite directions, as they look at that machine Salty used.
"Weird thing, did it just fired off bullets ? The camera ?"
"The camera fired bullets just now, did it not ?"
"He tries to kill us, doesn't he ?"
"To kill us he tries, obviously !"
"What shall we do ?"
"We shall do what ?"

The continue to, apparently, "argue" about what to do with Salty, seemingly forgetting about Salty's presence in the first place. Why do all the people around here seem to be so bizarre and senseless ?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:30 am

"Huh? What the hell? What is going on here?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the trolled Salty said, when he noticed that the men that were about to attack him dodged his bullets and then started a discussion over what was going on, to the point that they were actually forgetting the pressence of Salty. "HEY! LOOK! I AM HERE!!!" Salty yelled at them afterwards, obviously annoyed because of the fact that those people were acting as if the man was of no importance. The calm marine captain and head of the photography department was actually trolled by those people...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:52 pm

"The man is calling us, doesn't he Thorn?"
"Why, it seems the man is addressing us, Zorn."
"What should we do?"
"Should we do what?"
"Let's kill him."
"Kill him let's will."

The weird duet begins to approach Salty once again, jumping around everywhere, making them a really hard target to aim at. The blue-stripped one begins to roll around, and then from the loose fabric of his costume, that is flopping around, something sharp can be seen. "Saw Jog!" those are several blades that, combined with the spinning, make this Zorn person a mobile chainsaw. Meanwhile, from the opposite side, Thorn aims at Salty again, and once again, a fireball is thrown, by unknown means. "Fireball!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 am

"Huh? What?!" Salty said when he noticed that the two people were about to attack him. With a worried look on his face, Salty swiftly grabbed with his left hand the tripod which he had up to that time on the ground and with his right hand his camera. "I have to get away fast!" he thought when he noticed Zorn's attack. If that man actually managed to hit him, his insides would come out and be cut into tiny pieces. He was really dangerous, at least for a man with Salty's strength.

Without losing any time he turned his back at Zorn and started running. However, before he run away, he saw something else that worried him even more. Thorn was launching, by unknown means, a fireball towards Salty's direction. If that fireball hit him, he would be fried... That poor guy... Salty was in a very, very, very big trouble.

"WHAT AM I DOING, WHAT AM I DOING?! WHERE ARE YOU JOHNNY?!" he thought for a second and then a crazy idea came to his mind. It had been a while ever since that battle in Arabasta... At that time, Salty was severely injured. However, after that, he became stronger and stronger... Now he could actually have some strength to take on guys like this. "It's worth trying..." Salty thought and with a decisive look on his face, the man attempted to jump high. He forced his strength on his legs and he performed a high jump, dodging the fireball at the last second. The fireball was avoided by Salty and now it was heading towards Zorn's direction. "Phew..." Salty said while landing on the ground after the jump and he took a deep breath. That was close.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:30 am

"The ball of fire is coming my way!"
"His way, the ball of fire is heading!"
"Tragedy!"
"Tragedy!"

The ball of fire connects, hitting Zorn, making him caught on fire. He falls down, and begins to roll around, screaming. He manages to handle it quite well however, since the flames are subdued in mere seconds. Scorched a bit, Zorn gets up, panting, and stares at Salty. Thorn does the same.
"Are you insane, you almost had me burned!"
"You almost had my burned, you insane person!"
"This fire ball was for you!"
"For you this fire ball was meant to be."
"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!"
"TRYING TO KILL HIM, YOU ARE?!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 am

"HEY!!! There is no reason for me to apologize, is it?!" Salty said under a state of confusion because the two people were speaking weirdly enough to annoy him and actually make him not understand what they were really saying. "YOU WERE THE ONES WHO ATTACKED ME! YOU WERE THE ONES WHO TRIED TO KILL ME! YOU WERE THE ONES WHO LAUNCHED THE FIRE BALL TOWARDS ME!!! I AM JUST DEFENDING MYSELF!!!!! AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, BEFORE I GET ANGRY ENOUGH TO LOSE MY CONSCIOUSNESS AND GO BERSERK, ANSWER ME... WHO ARE YOU, YOU STUPID BAST@RDS?! ANSWER ME!!!" Salty's patience exploded and he started yelling at Thorn and Zorn. They definitely managed to troll him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 pm

"Hmm .. does he seem angry, Zorn?"
"He seems upset, doesn't he Thorn?"
"But isn't that bizarre?"
"Bizarre it seems to be."
"We should be the upset ones!"
"Upset and angry we should be instead!"
"Because you don't sit down and die already!"
"Die already, sitting down and accepting it!"

The weird pair flops around, jumping on each others side, in a circular pattern where they eventually end up in their initial position, before they would resume.
"But since you wish to know who your killers will be .."
"As you wish to know the names of those that will kill you .."
"Thorn!"
"Zorn!"
"We are the Juggling Pair from the Troll Pirates!"
"And we have a combined bounty of 98,000,000!"
"Now prepare to .."
"Die!"

The pair apparently stopped saying what the other person would say, but with a different set of words, and begins to spin around in the air, and towards Salty.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 am

"Thorn? Zorn?" Salty wondered and he took a smile on his face, a pretty ironic smile. "I see..." he said with a slightly confident voice and he closed his eyes in order to mock the duo. "This is funny... Very, very funny..." he said as the two men started moving towards his direction and Salty fastly moved his body out of their attacks by spinning and jumping away from their reach. As soon as he landed on the ground he opened his eyes and he started explaining "I did not expect anything better from two mere pirates with a bounty of 98,000,000 and two pathetic names like this...". Afterwards, he glared at Zorn. "Zorn, you are nothing more than an unimportant thorn." he made a pun and mocked the two men before he started shooting towards them with his camera-rifle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 pm

The bizarre pair stops jumping around after those words, and later they narrowly manage to escape being shot by Salty's barrage, jumping out of the way in a really goofy fashion.
"What did he said? He called Zorn a thorn?"
"I believe he called me a thorn, did he said what?"
"Our bounties don't seem to scare him."
"Don't scare him they don't."
"Maybe we should get serious, Zorn?"
"Serious I believe we should get, Thorn."

The pair begins to jump around in a circle, making some weird remarks, mumbling stuff that Salty couldn't quite hear from over there. What where they up to now?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:08 am

"You annoying trolls..." Salty said with an angry look on his face and he reloaded his weapon with bullets so that it would be full and ready to fire. "FIRE!!!" he yelled afterwards and he started shooting while spinning around himself in order to shoot the two clowns who were jumping around in a circle. The battle would be very difficult and Salty knew it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 am

As the pair continue on that, they glare at Salty, to see him fire again at them, and vicious, evil expressions in their faces suggest that they are up to something horrible... only that, as soon as they are hit by the attack, they begin to roll down and yell.
"HE HIT US!"
"HIT US HE DID!"
"How cruel, in the middle of our preparation."
"While we were preparing, he attacked us!"
"How immoral."
"Immoral, very."

Then they both get up, apparently, despite getting hit by bullets, they are only seen slightly hurt, which suggests they have some sort of defense trick, or that they are just that strong in reality. Then they do something that is sure to bring Salty to his breaking point, as they both yell this:
"WHAT KIND OF MAN ATTACKS THEIR ENEMY WHEN THEY ARE PREPARING AN ATTACK? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT, SO WE CAN KILL YOU?!"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 am

"CURSE YOU!!!" Salty yelled. Those two... They were making Salty feel like another person... Salty was not like that. He was a peaceful and quiet marine. He was a coward who would usually try to escape from a battle against two dangerous enemies. However, that personality of the two idiotic clowns was making Salty behave like somebody else. They had got in his nerves so much that Salty did not care about them. They showed such a big ignorance that Salty could not actually think logically and he was utterly confused to the point that he was acting like fighter who could easily take care of those two, powerful enemies.

"YOU THINK SO??? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!" Salty responded to the two. Seeing that his bullets were unable to actually damage the enemies, during his berserk state, Salty dropped the camera on the floor and he pointed towards them with the index finger of his right hand. He looked at them angrily and he said "YOU ANNOYING PESTS!!! I WON'T EVEN USE MY WEAPON. I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN TAKE YOU ON BY MYSELF! EVEN IF MY ARMS ARE WEAK, I AM AN EXPERT AT RUNNING AND MY LEGS ARE VERY STRONG, STRONG ENOUGH TO DESTROY YOU!". Then, Salty grabbed his hat with his other hand and he threw it on the air. With a funny way, he raised his right leg and he kicked the hat, piercing it with the kick. "DID YOU SEE THAT, MOTHERF@CKERS?!".

Salty was completely out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 am

The pair of clowns, as if all that had happened before, the fact that their are enemies and are fighting that is, never did happened, begin to clap at Salty!
"Impressive footwork!"
"Indeed, impressive!"
"Can you do some more tricks to amaze us?"
"To amaze us more, care to do more of these tricks?"

This all must be just too much for a normally quiet person like Salty to process, actually, probably every human being would have a blood vessel burst with frustration from all this delirious "fight".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:38 am

"AMAZE? YES? AMAZE YOU? NO... I AM GOING TO AMAZE ALL THE PEOPLE OF WHISKEY PEAK AND YOUR PATHETIC FRIENDS, WHEN THEY ALL FIND OUT THAT I DEFEATED YOU WITH MY FEET!" Salty said during his berserk state and he swiftly run towards the direction of Zorn. As he had lost control of his senses, Salty was actually much stronger than he originally was. He was feeling no fear at that state, something that increased his strength, and he also believed more in his powers, another factor that contributed in the temporary increase of his strength. Also, he was so berserk that he neglected the danger, he lost his actual sense of danger. He was basically able to do anything in that state.

"TAKE THIS!!!" he yelled angrily and he attempted to perform a powerful kick at the face of Zorn, in an attempt to break his face and his teeth with his powerful foot. Would he succeed or not?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm

As the enraged, almost in a berserk state, Salty is going towards them, the pair grins widely, and very viciously.
"Easy minded he is."
"He is easy minded, isn't he?"
"Enraged we managed to make him so soon."
"So soon he became enraged from our efforts."
"His guard will be down!"
"Without a guard, he will be!"

Despite them giving the impression that they have just done exactly as they planned, and that they can end this all any time now, Salty's kick goes towards Zorn. Zorn keeps having that evil grin ... and then, he gets kicked right in the face, and is sent flying.
"ZORN!!" Thorn yells, his eyes popping out, his loose fabric flopping around, as he frantically moved around his hands.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 am

"Stop worrying for your friend because you are next!" Salty said in his berserk state and he started running quickly towards Thorn. With an angry look on his face, that angry to the point that only the white part of his eyes could be seen, he jumped high and he made a spin around himself, increasing the force of the kick he was about to land on Thorn's idiotic face. "BURN IN HELL!!!" Salty was yelling while he was performing the kick.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:49 am

The kick connected perfectly, taking Thorn alongside the arc movement Salty's leg made, before he was hurled into the air, sent flying away dozens of meters, smashing onto a boulder. Was it over? The kicks were pretty strong actually, in fact, Salty would probably be shocked himself if he wasn't so angry, those kicks were powerful enough to make their targets actually break through solid rock after all!

Meanwhile, inside the town
"I wonder, oh I wonder~!" Douche is talking to himself, while walking around the streets. He then takes a look at a dirty watch he has strapped loosely onto his left arm, his eyes widen, and he makes a face fault. "AAAH, I FORGOT! I SAID I WAS GONNA MEET THAT WEIRD MAN IN 2 HOURS!" He then shakes his head. "But, what if Boss feels sorry for all this? Yeah, he must .. what to do, what to do?" While he walks around being all weird and moronic, a shadowy figure comes across him. Douche stops walking, and tilts his head. "Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:06 pm

"This what you take for messing with me..." Salty said while still keeping the angry look on his face. Silence followed for a few seconds. Salty was staring at the two injured enemies he had. He stared at them with that angry look on his face, yet he was not doing anything. Even if he looked like he was about to murder them on the spot, he was not making a single action. Then, his eyes suddenly became normal and he took an innocent look on his face, the look that Salty usually had. He noticed the two men and he yelled "OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" and his legs started trembling. He quickly picked up the camera and he started running towards the direction of the town of Whiskey Peak because he knew that if Thorn and Zorn woke up, this time they would definitely slay him. Salty had to find Johnny before it was too late!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

A loud blast was heard from a distance. So far, even Salty would probably be able to hear it from over there. What was going on?

Meanwhile, not too long after Salty left running faster than the wind, the pair of clowns begin to slowly get up. They both have bleeding lips, nose, and sides on their heads. One of them on the left, one on the right. They shake their heads.
"What was that just now?"
"Just now, what has happened?"
"Did we got blown away from this man?"
"We were beaten from this person?"
"Boss "T" will not be happy!"
"Happy he certainly won't be, boss "T"!"
"Let's go get him!"
"Yes, go get him, let's!"
And the pair gets up and begin to run towards the direction Salty went, they saw his footprints .. or one of them has some really good tracking skills .. or a good nose.

Back to the actual spot where this loud blast, almost as if an explosion, has come from. Douche is sliding, with his back, against a bent metallic wall. It seems that someone threw him against that with such force, the metal actually bended like this. "W-what is this?" the weird man mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Salty listened to the loud sound and he froze. Were the two clowns after him already? What was going on? He was ultimately scared to death. If Thorn and Zorn found him, he would be in great trouble. He was lucky enough to deal with them the previous time due to his explosion of anger that granted him the power to knock them out temporarily, but he could not do anything now that he was calm.

"Damn... It can be them... Or maybe Johnny... WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO?!" he wondered and then he realized that he had no other choice but to actually go to the direction where the sound came from. After all, the two clowns would reach him, soon. He had to take his risks and hope that Johnny was there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 am

The hooded man removes his attire, throwing it away, and Douche's eyes widen in surprise, before he begins trembling. "Don .. A .. Achoo ..!" he manages to whisper, before he falls on his knees.
"Quite a bit of trouble you've had us all get in, Mr. Douche Louche .. who would expect that one of Boss T's most accomplished men would actually cast away his life as a pirate, and abandon his mission, just like that?"
The man says. He wears a mask that covers half of his face, from below his eyes and down. Long wavy dark purple hair flow down to his shoulders. He also seems to wear a uniform of some sort, it looks really stupid, black and purple colored, and really, really tight. He also wears a pair of thick gloves, they seem to have some iron spots strapped on.
"I couldn't steal from people that were so nice to a stranger!" Douche yells, but then the newcomer goes on and kicks Douche, against the metallic wall again. People are walking away. "Isn't that the infamous "Achoo of the Youth?" "I've heard that he's the second in command in .." "They are not even afraid to enter a territory under Anubi's commmand!" "Heard his bounty is over 80,000,000 ..!" are the things heard amongst the people nearby, who can do little more than just watch this scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next