One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:50 pm

"That's a good boy," She said lewdly, smiling as he began to kiss her neck again. She cooed and moaned as he bite her lip a little and began to kiss her again.

Her back was starting to shiver as he continued to press her against the icy wall. She could feel his manhood kiss her lower lips from behind the zipper of his pants and she reached down to grab a feel of it. "Is it just me, or are you bigger since the last time? Lay down, it's getting uncomfortable getting stuck between a wall and a hard place." She flicked the zipper but refused to open it yet. She felt like they were playing a cute game. Who could make the other want it more before the other caved in. She felt herself loosing, but if she did, she would't mind.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:40 am

"Bigger? Well if thats so its only because of you."

As her hands lowered down to feel him he grinned kissing down her neck to the upper section of her breasts. As he kissed along them he ran his hands down the back of her legs gently teasing her inner thighs from behind.

Then he pulled her from the wall and pulled her against his hard place. Enjoying her "cute little game" as she called it Dogberry rubbed his chest against hers.

"I'm not the only one who feels bigger, you seem much bustier too my dear."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"I guess our bodies are trying to tell us something: breed." She began grinding him, dry-humping him as he massaged her inner thigh. What she was most afraid of was that her love juices might freeze along her body while they played but she figured she could thaw herself just as easily.

"Are you ready to admit defeat? Or do you want to end things here and now?" Her cow smile told him that even if he didn't admit defeat, that she wouldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am

Feeling a cold breeze burst in Dogberry could feel coldness rush over him and thoughts of worry spread into him as he turned his head he saw stood in the doorway was Maeve.

Seeing her he gulped feeling something slivering up his right leg and tightly squeezing on his leg. He gritted his teeth feeling pain as the grip got tighter and tighter. Looking at her Dogberry attempted to reach down to pull the vines from but found himself in pain screaming on the inside. Spikes had grown from the vines and he was feeling increasingly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

"You two are such sluts." She said, her vines multiplying around them, pulling them apart from each other. She pulled Tamako from her love and pushed her up against the wall while her spike covered vines kept Dogberry preoccupied.

"What are you doing Maeve. I thought we were friends now." Tamako said, her mind was still cloudy from the rush of hormones that had been flooding her body moments ago. With her body like this, she couldn't concentrate enough to bring heat to her body to burn the vines.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Being pinned to the wall Dogberry was in pain with the thorns stabbing into him and they weren't doing wonders for his erection neither. Gritting and attempting to hold himself still despite gravity pulling on him Dogberry was in pain and could even feel blood drawn and draining down his leg.

This bitch really wasn't helping him at all and must've had a devil fruit. As he looked at her approach Tamako he wanted to do something but couldn't think of anything to do to help her nor himself. No matter what he would be kept in trouble with thorns which would burst the bubbles with such ease.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 pm

"Why would I want to be friends with a slut like you?" Maeve said, more vines growing around the previous ones, with a strange liquid seeping from the pores of the vines.

She pulled Tamako over and pressed her lips unwillingly against hers. "Now...If you wanted to be my slut, now I wouldn't mind." Her hand slipped into Tamako's womanhood before pulling out for her to give herself a taste.

She moved over to Dogberry after teasing Tamako and she grew a vine that was covered in a millions spikes out of her hand. "You know, they call a person with both a cock and a pussy a Futanari, but I wonder what they call a man with neither."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Seeing vines coming at her Dogberry's eyes widened and he without realizing blew out a bubble. s the bubble quickly inflated he realised how a second bubble was growing within the first. As the vine smacked into his bubble it burst but the impact was stopped.

Grinning at his dumb luck he noticed the 2nd bubble pop instantly and looked at Maeve gulping. Unsure of what to do feeling his skin tearing and blood trickling down his leg he used his Life Return: Stomach Acid technique.

Spitting stomach acid from his mouth he directed it at Maeve hoping to warn her to stay away. As some of the stomach acid dripped from his lips it burnt into the vines pinning him to the wall.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 pm

The acid fell all over Maeve, even though she was able to block most of it by sacrificing some of her vines. Her vines then lifted Dogberry up and pushed him face first into the Icy floor. She then walked back over to Tamako, her vines separating her legs, revealing her crotch.

A couple of vines grew in her hand and began coiling around each other, forming a very thick innuendo out of her vines. "Maybe I should make you mine. Maybe If I give you more pleasure than he ever could you'll agree that it would be much better if you become my slut, rather than his slut."

"NO! I don't want this. I love Dogberry. I only want to feel good if its with Dogberry!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Being slammed into the ground Dogberry felt his head lurch. As he raised his eyes up to look at Maeve he grunted. Feeling anger rise within himself he pulled himself up listening to what Maeve said. As he slowly got back up and looked at them both he placed a hand to his mouth and began blowing out a bubble.

As he blew the bubble up he attempted to blow one around Maeve's head. As he stopped blowing the bubble he then slowly began to close his hand making a fist and removing the majority of the air from the bubble making it harder to breath in the bubble.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Maeve would have dropped unconscious as the oxygen left her, but the buoyancy of the bubble kept her head suspended, keeping the rest of her body up. She hung there like a puppet awaiting for the strings to move.

The vines slowly dissolved as they began loosing energy from their master, freeing Tamako from their grip. Dropping to the ground, she rubbed her wrists before pulling herself up. She then ran over to her love and gave him a desperate hug. Her body shivering in fear from before.

Then entering the doorway, Onyx came in looking quite upset at what had happened. He reached over and closed his hand over the bubble, popping it. He then grabbed Maeve and swung her over his shoulder.

"Sorry. I didn't want this side of her to crop up anytime soon." He said, leaving the room with Maeve groaning as she slept on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

Seeing the incidents unfold before him Dogberry simply watched them both leave in silence with Tamko at his side he held her close to his chest.

"I think we should be careful what we choose to do. Come on lets go outside and wait for the next match. I don't know about you but I think any sexual liaisons between us may just cause more trouble for us in here. And as much as I do enjoy making some trouble, I think I'd much rather prefer getting out of here as soon as possible as safely as possible."

Leaving the room and entering the cold icy cave Dogberry wrapped his arms around himself and shivered a little. As he sat down he closed his eyes and began to meditate wanting to keep himself focused, calm & sane. If he had to find something to do for the next 6 hours he would most likely go insane with nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 am

Tamako nodded and followed her love out of the room. She curled up beside dogberry and began controlling her body heat to keep her warm. She looked at her arm and saw that hair had once again grown over it. She decided to experiment with her new ability and began controlling the hair strands to grow and grow until hey were huge. Then she began to bend them with her will, shaping the hair into a sword for her to wield.

As she watched the hair grow and form a thick blade, she decided to try something out and she created flames over her arm. she then focused her flames to extend over the hairs, creating a flaming sword in her hand.

She then retreated the hairs back into her body and dissolved the flames to preserve them inside her body. She then decided to take another nap, her head resting on her love's shoulder.

After a while, she heard some cawing and found another bird in front of them. A Piece of paper was in front of it, showing that they had another fight.

The Paper showed their opponents on it like always. This time it said Barry the Chopper and Dio the Butcher. A Tag team mate.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Looking at the note Tamako was handed by the little bird Dogberry looked at it and read their opponents were to be Barry the Chopper and Dio the Butcher. He nodded and stood up pulling Tamako up with him.

"Right so it seems we're up against a bunch of butchers then. Right well Tamako, its time we got to work I guess then."

heading towards the arena Dogberry could feel how much more focused he was and how the coldness of the cave no longer bothered him. Instead as he sat down there he found himself incredibly comfortable and as he entered the arena he took a deep breathe and stretched his hands.

Looking out before him he was ready, looking to Tamako he made sure she was ready too, then looked back around the arena waiting for their foes.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm

"Such lovely flesh, I can't wake to carve my blade all over it." A disturbing voice came from a shadow located on the other end of the arena. Walking out, a man wearing a multi-layered poncho, each layer having a lighter shade than the first. On his shoulders were a pair of skulls fixed like armor. His blonde hair had splotches of deep red blood.

Following him was a silent foe who was wearing a full suite of samurai armor. He was dragging a large and long meat hook that was connected to a thick steel chain. The man who spoke before was weirding a pair of huge butcher knives. Each was the size of his torso.He was shorter than his silent friend, but it was still foreboding.

The chain being dragged looked like it could reach all over the arena.

"Looks like this will be our 34th kill, eh Butcher, old chum? I can't wait to make a nice leather coat out of that girl's sold skin. I'm sure it'll be of great material. Full of life and energy before I tear it from her flesh with my blades." He gave a cackle that would put a hyena to shame. Tamako created a pair of hair swords to protect herself with and lit them aflame.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Looking at Tamako create the swords Dogberry realised she was ready for this fight and Dogberry placed an open hand to his mouth and blew out a selection of bubbles which quickly rose into the air and began to float above.

Filling the space with bubbles Dogberry grinned then used his Life Return: Stomach Acid technique and blew out more bubbles. As he spat them all out 20 more bubbles filled with stomach acid joined the other 20 floating just above the butchers around the area.

Looking at the butchers with a grin on his face Dogberry Removed his scalpels and took his first step towards the butcher.

"You people are savages, I'm not going to let either of you touch a single hair on her head."

As he stepped towards them slowly he tightly clenched his scalpels and quickly began looking at the soon to be defeated butchers before him for the right places to hit them both to not only weaken them but bring them down.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Barry the Chopper began to chuckle crazily again. He began swinging his giant knives like a maniac, but before he could take two steps, the giant meat hook flew between them, landing with loud clunk, signifying it weight.

"You already claimed the girl Barry, don't hog all the fun." He then looked at Dogberry, though it was hard to tell with his helmet on. "I take offense to that word. I am nothing like Barry over there. a Savage is like Barry who kills for no reason whatsoever. I have plenty of reasons for killing." His voice was calm and filled with decorum, making him sound like a great english nobel despite his japanese attire.

"I kill because you stand there. I kill because this land is cold. I kill because Barry chose to kill that girl so I am left with you. I have over a hundred reasons to kill. I am no mere savage."

Barry gave a coo-koo motion with his finger while his blades were held backwards. "Fine then. If you want the guy, then I'll be more than happy to take on the princess." With a surprisingly fast and high leap, he flew over Dogberry and his bubbles, landing a few feet away. His poncho was covered in stomach acid, as he had charged right through one of the bubbles, but he was wearing too many ponchos to be effected by one bubble of acid.

"Ready to dance sweat heart?" He charged towards Tamako as she brought up her blades to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Seeing Dogberry's bubble popped and stomach acid flow out he grinned but seeing the man land he gulped realising his ponchos offered a large amount of help. Looking at them both he bit down on his lip and began to direct his bubbles in a motion towards the guy wearing ponchos.

He knew not all were filled with stomach acid but hoped he could still deliver some damage. Still tightly gripping his scalpels he remained still and calm watching his bubbles shoot towards the man in the poncho.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 pm

The butcher threw his Meat hook again, this time, he went and popped all the bubbles that Dogberry had sent after Barry. the hook didn't stop there though, as it flew back, he grabbed its chain with his other hand and pulled the chain inward, dragging dogberry in.

"Your quarrel is with me my friend. don't bring in outside interference."

Tamako was stuck fighting the Chopper, though it wasn't that difficult. He swung both of his giant knives making a scissor motion. But Tamako swung her hair swords down, blocking the swords while using the blades as leverage to lift her body up to give a good kick to the Chopper's jaw.

He flew back, but only a bit as he pulled himself up, his energy never faltering. He then began to charge in with the two of them engaged in a low-tier sword fight. It was clear that neither of them had any formal training with blades. Barry nearly used them to murder, while Tamako was using them to ascend her original fighting skills like before.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:09 pm

As the bubbles popped the stomach acid was still thrown towards the butcher due to the momentum the bubbles had been moving at. As the butcher pulled on the chain attempting to drag Dogberry in he leapt up into the air and lowered two bubbles behind the butcher quickly which he placed over the butcher's legs hoping to remove them from his body.

As he did so he had also placed two other bubbles around those bubbles to absorb the incoming impacts when attacked.

As Dogberry landed behind the chain as it swept under him he blew out more bubbles which quickly floated into the air. Grinning he begun to use his Second Flame technique and his scalpels begun to heat up.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 pm

The Butcher took his his hook and attempted to pop the bubbles around his leg, but his hook could only pop the external bubbles before they took his leg. But he seemed to act fast to ignore the sudden loss of balance.

Throwing his hook forward and then grabbing the chain, the hook took him flying straight at Dogberry with his large and heavy hook smashing easily through the incoming bubbles.

While Tamako could easily block and counter the Chopper's attacks, he was giving her no time to think about any plans of attack. She could only move defensively. Her flaming swords couldn't get close to him and he was using swords himself, so she couldn't cover herself in fire to protect herself.

"How you doing honey?"

"Ooh! Is he your boyfriend? I'm sure the two of you have done such nasty work together." The Chopper cackled as he taunted her, trying to get her to loose her cool.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Seeing the butcher lose both his legs to the bubbles which he floated into the air Dogberry then noticed how he was using his chain to swing towards him. As he stood there watching his bubbles pop Dogberry allowed his life return adrenaline to kick in and time slowed down. With scalpels in hand using Scorching Surgery he hacked and slashed away at the armour around him coating his body in a cross fashion over his torso.

When he hit the ground behind the butcher he was kneeling and looked up to see how pieces of something were floating down towards the ground. But as for any damage he had no idea how much he'd done if any.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Having his armor hacked away as the giant hook dodged his target, The butcher watched as his armor was torn away like confetti. But before he could keep flying, he pulled back his hook and struck it right into the stone.

Balancing himself on the giant Hook, he then tore it right out of the ground, pulling a large pile of the stone with it. He then hurled the stone at his enemy before hurling the hook right after it. The hook was moving faster than the stone, so as it flew at his enemy, the Hook crashed right through the stone, which was creating a blindfold effect to hide the giant Hook.

Revealing his attire, the Butcher revealed to be wearing another set of armor under his first. "Barry isn't the only one who wears multiple layers of clothing." He then pulled back his Giant hook and threw it backwards, grabbing the Chopper by the waist and throwing him towards the bubbles hold his legs.

The Chopper sliced through bubbles with ease, sending the butcher's legs right back to him.

With his legs back on, he then unhooked the Chopper and began swinging his hook all over the arena. The Chopper began dancing all over the flying chain, having his movements completely unobstructed, while Tamako and Dogberry were forced to move around dogging the chain. With its momentum gaining, it was moving faster with every turn. The Chopper's job was to attack them between swings to keep their toes jumping, his fast and light body filled with energy made him perfect for dancing around the arena while the giant hook tore all over it.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 am

Seeing more layers of armour beneath Dogberry nodded realising that he'd need to change tactics. Thinking about the best way to beat these idiots Dogberry saw how the stone and hook were launched at him.

Blowing a bubble around himself quickly followed by two more for defence he raised himself up into the air quickly. Looking down he grinned and watched as the two below were all together again.

Sucking in air deeply he placed his hand to his mouth and blew out a large selection of double bubbles. As the bubbles shot out he directed them towards the two butcher & chopper and as the bubbles shot towards them he threw bubbles on each of their limbs attempting to pull them both apart to opposite sides of the arena.

Once he spat out the bubbles he removed his scalpels and absorbed his bubbles and dropped gripping both in one hand. He knelt on the ground and used second flame again to heat up mainly his right arm using less energy than he used normally to heat the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm

The giant hook flew off and smashed into the icy slop surrounding them, his limbs flying off. But the Chopper was more lucky. With quick movements, he was able to dodge and slice through all the bubbles heading his way. Sadly, his concentration was never the best, as he failed to remember that there was a fiery-red head leaping after him, slashing straight through his back with one of her flaming hair-swords.

The Chopper collapsed with his many leather ponchos growing in flames. The Butcher was down as well, his body de-limbed thanks to Dogberry's efforts. Tamako raced over to Dogberry, her flames dying but her swords still active just in case. "We did it Dogberry!" They had definitely gotten stronger.

But then with a huge screech, Barry the Chopper leaped back up, tearing off his flaming ponchos. But rather than rush at them to fight, he began dashing off, running away back to the rest point. It was clear that he didn't want to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next