One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Empty
PostSubject: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

There was a horrible storm that night. Tamiko was following Dogberry's orders as she began messing with the sails to try and deal with the massive waves. She had changed the night before and was wearing a more mature outfit that suited her bust-size. She was wearing what was labeled a Wonder Woman Costume. She wasn't very familiar with this particular reference, but she had gotten a big nose bleed from dogberry when she showed up in it.

"What are we going to do, dogberry?" She then screamed as a gigantic wave crashed over them,throwing them into the roaring sea.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 am

Being thrown into the sea Dogberry was dragged under and found it difficult to breathe and tried pulling himself up from the waves only to keep being pushed and pulled back under again and again.

Struggling desperately he even tried to grab a hold of Tamako but she too was pulled from his grip and thrown from him. Being torn apart from her again he thought to himself.

What does the world have against him. Once again tearing them apart from one another.

As he was thrown around and struggled to breath with his body becoming weak he realised he couldn't stay out here and couldn't fight against it. He panicked and within a matter of seconds of breathing heavily out of panic he passed out.

When he came to his eyes sprung open and he sucked in air desperately. He had never been so happy to discover he was still alive. He could still feel his body drenched but wondered where he was as he had no idea where he'd just awoke.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 am

With the waves crashing so feverishly, Tamako almost feared that death had finally come for her. But then a huge wave carried them up and threw her and her love onto the frozen beach of an Island. She rejoiced for a moment as she took in the air and stared at the sky, but then three figures appeared from out of nowhere and electrocuted them both with these weird prongs.

When they came to again, they were inside a deep pit with steep icy slopes surrounding them. A collar was hung around her neck like all the other prisoners around her. None had chains on themselves and they all looked healthy enough that escaping shouldn't be a problem, but non even tried.

Looking around her, she found that the icy slope surrounded them from all directions, but the floor itself seemed to dip into a large cave in one part. It was most likely a shelter area for when night fell. The ice slopes were covered in huge frozen spikes that seemed to be protruding away from them all. The entire ground of the slopes was frozen solid, meaning that one false step would drag you back down and impale you on one of the spikes.

They were all prisoners. Prisoners without shackles or cages. No shackles, except for these small collars that they all wore. Tamako began to feel the collar's material, finding it to be made of some weird material. It wasn't cold, no matter how cold she was outside, but it didn't seem to be made of wood, stone, or metal. It was smoother than any substance and almost felt like gas.

Then a figure appeared behind her. she spotted her love resting by her feet. "I wouldn't mess with that collar, miss. We had an engineer here a while back. He tried removing that thing and his head exploded. The collar won't hurt you, so long as you answer when called." He then walked off, leaving her very confused.

She then noticed a large, 20 meter diameter ring composed of solid marble. It appeared to have blood-stains all over it and it was clear that it was an arena.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Waking up and feeling the chill Dogberry quickly pulled himself in trying to gather his own body heat to keep warm. He heard a little of what had just been said to Tamako when he spoke of an engineer and hearing it his mind instantly began to think. Wondering what it was he was curious but attempted to ignore it.

Sitting up and seeing Tamako he pulled himself close to her and wrapped his arms around her shivering.

"Tamako, your safe. I thought I'd lost you to the seas. I'm just happy to see your safe."

Looking at where Tamako's eyes were looking Dogberry saw it too and stood up. He stepped closer to it and looked at the stains without blinking. He knew those red stains, it was obvious to any doctor what those were.

It wasn't paint, it was blood.

But from what or who?
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 pm

"I'm glad to see you're awake love." Tamako said, pecking him a quick kiss on the cheek when she was sure no one was looking. Then a flock of birds began flying overhead dropping a large collection of fliers, or she thought they were fliers.

She grabbed a sheet of paper and noticed that the paper had three people's names on it. Two of them were on one side while to solo one was on the other. Looking around the room, she noticed those three people approaching the arena and assumed fighting positions. She then spotted two people who's appearance she never wanted to see: Maeve and Onyx.

But they hadn't noticed her, so she turned away and looked over to Dogberry. "What do think honey? What is going on?
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Confused at the sudden sight of Onyx and Maeve so suddenly he shook his head and sighed. He hadn't ever wanted to see these two again and here he was already looking at them.

Had they been caught in the same storm or something?! As Tamako kissed his cheek Dogberry hugged her.

"I don't know, I'd like to know whats going on here though, I must say I've kind of had enough of this already and I just want to get the hell out of here. I'm sick and tired of having to fight my way out of places and this is just another one. Its freezing in here so I'm going to burn my way out of here. I can't take this."

Marching over to the wall of this place wherever it was they were Dogberry placed his hands on the wall and summoned up as much energy as he could. Feeling energized he began attempting to use Second Flame. As he tried and tried he began to sweat. His hands were flaming and these flames rose up his arms. After seconds of the flames burning vigorously over his arms and hands Dogberry melted a small amount of the wall and as he looked forward he could see that he couldn't do this anymore.

His body was exhausted and needed some food, he obviously hadn't eaten enough whilst aboard that slave ship. As he hit the ground some heat had still been retained into his body as he moaned.

"I can't do this. We need to get out of here and the damn wall is too thick. I can only melt some of it, but not enough. I'm too weak. I need some food. Some energy, something."

The heat which was slowly leaving his body as he knelt on the floor melted some of the ice below him. As he looked down he could see a thick black stone and began trying to pry it free. As he gripped it he tugged on it attempting to pull it free so he could smash it against the ice and try to free himself.

As he tugged and tugged he could feel his body sweating and instantly his body growing colder again. He pulled and pulled till he finally realised it had come free and he was slipping on his back. As he held the stone in his hands he noticed a stem.

"Stones don't have stems."

Looking to Tamako he grinnned.

"Tamako, I've found some food. This is perfect, I can eat it and get us out of here. Surly this will give me some energy."

Trying to take a bite of this frozen fruit Dogberry found his teeth just slip free and his teeth clamp against each other. It hurt and he pulled back for a second. Looking at Tamako he smiled and decided it would just be a better idea to smash it into the ground. The thing s was frozen so once he did that he could at least suck on the thing like an ice lolly.

As he slammed the frozen fruit into the ground it shattered, grinning he lifted some and shoved it into his mouth. He accidently swallowed it instead of sucking on it and suddenly realised how horrible it tasted. Looking at Tamako he shook his head.

"Don't try it, that is a horrible fruit. It tastes disgusting, urgh, I wish I hadn't even tried the bloody thing."

Gagging on the fruit Dogberry tried cleaning his tongue on his shirt before he realised how cold it was and looked to Tamako.

"Alright I don't think we're going to be getting out of here anytime soon. ugh! I can still taste that horrid thing on my tongue. Has a horrible after taste, hell just has a plain horrible taste all together."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Tamako giggled quite a bit as she watched her love complain about the horrible taste of the fruit. But she saw that it wasn't going to take long for them to eat, as a giant eagle began to swoop in. But it wasn't an eagle at all. Instead, it had a huge body and four, powerful legs. It was a Griffin. It stood proud and tall. It had been carrying a large bag of food and began walking around, offering food to them all.

As it approached them, it pulled out a mug of warm milk for each of them and a leg of meat for each to chow down on. It then handed them a note.

Dear my children (I know I'm not your dad, thank kami, but still)

Welcome to my humble abode. Here you will have the glorious opportunity to fight for your very survival. Every 6 hours I will call upon two groups of people to fight in the arena. I will be watching you, and should you refuse to fight, you will find your deaths not pleasant at all. For those collars you are wearing are not fashion devices.

Fight fair and do try to escape. I can always make good use of a few spare bodies.

Love,

Your gracious Host, Sir Faust Jackson

As she read it, she noticed one of the prisoners attempted to kill the Griffin or ride it. Either way, the Griffin easily tore into the man's stomach and began eating him right then and there.

She shivered at the sight, but then began eating her meat and drinking her milk before it got bad or the Griffin asked for the Mug back.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Seeing the griffin the letter and the now corpse Dogberry gulped. This place was pretty horrid he'd only been awake here for about 5 minutes and already eaten a rancid fruit, seen two people he hadn't wanted to see again and seen a griffin tear a man's stomach open.

Things weren't looking too fantastic here. Reading the letter over Tamako's shoulder whilst wrapping his hands around Tamako for warmth he placed his hands on her breasts knowing this was the warmest place on a woman's body. he didn't mean anything by it but he did mean to warm himself up.

He knew he would adjust in time but right now he was freezing and in time he would probably freeze to death.

"We're going to be fighting every 6 hours are we? Well I can safely say that I do not want to fight some stranger to the death. I just want to get out of here."

Looking at Tamako he kissed Tamako on the cheek then held his face close to hers for warmth.

"We'll have to stay close to keep each other warm. We need body heat and this will help."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Feeling his hand hold her breast, she smiled lewdly, but she kept her head cool. His touch filled her body with sensations her and his body pressed to her bare back kept her warm. "Not here honey, there are people watching." She cooed to his ear as she kissed his cheek.

She enveloped herself in his arms and kept her body held close to him. She had filled her belly plenty, but she needed to conserve her energy. a fight every 6 hours, that meant 4 fights to the death a day. She wasn't sure she could handle it, but if they did, it would definitely make her stronger.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Removing his hands reluctantly due to how warm they were he grabbed some food and drink which he took grateful large mouthfuls of before finishing he then sat against the cave walls with Tamako.

He hoped Maeve and Onyx hadn't seen them and hoped they wouldn't try anything otherwise he would put them both down. As he sat behind Tamako he yawned and placed his hand over his mouth. As he did so he closed his eyes when he opened the up he saw a few little bubbles in front of him. Looking at them curiously he reached forward to pop them.

"That was strange, I wonder where those bubbles came from."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Tamako laid down with him and she wondered just what they were supposed to do for 5 hours between each fight. She figured they would use this time to heal from fights, but what else. What if she fell asleep and died of hypothermia? Well, she was sure her body would instinct fully use Second Flame should she fall asleep.

As she watched her love rest with her, she saw as he yawned that a strange bubble had formed from his mouth. He didn't seem to notice what had happened though, so wondered what had happened. then she noticed the pieces of the fruit. "Dear, could that fruit that you ate have been a Devil's Fruit?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm

"Devil's wha?"

Dogberry asked. He'd never heard of devil fruit but it didn't sound good. He felt a little ill from eating it and wondered if this fruit would make him feel any worse. He looked at her a little worried as he asked.

"I'm sorry but a devil fruit? Whats a devil fruit? Its not cursed or going to make me sick or anything is it? I don't have any medical supplies."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Tamako felt a surge of pride weld up inside her. she knew something factual that her love did not know about.

"I'm afraid you are cursed honey, as a Devil's Fruit grant the user the ability to do something beyond the levels of science. I mentioned how our Life Return Powers are similar to Devil's Fruit powers. Well, there's even a Devil's Fruit that lets people create fire as well. Only those guys CAN go around spamming pyro blasts, and non of them have to worry about starvation. The one drawback to having a Devil's Fruit power is that you are now completely unable to swim. If you get into running ocean water, you loose all your strength and can't use your powers."

She felt more needed now, as she hadn't eaten a Devil's Fruit and now she could save her love from drowning whoever he fell over bored.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Listening to the information about a devil fruit his hopes were raised a little. he had thought it would be much worse but hearing that he could no longer go in water was a pain. He was happy to hear he could do things like shoot flames.

"So I can use fire now?"

Dogberry wasn't quite sure what she meant and attempted to throw fire from his hand but instead nothing. He tilted his head a little confused and attempted to blow out flames from his mouth but no flames.

Just more bubbles, as he watched them leave his mouth and rise upwards he watched them rise high before they popped.

"bubbles?"

he muttered to himself questioningly
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Tamako giggled at his confusion. "No silly. There are over a hundred different kinds of Devil's Fruits. Each has its own power. The powers are separated into three classes: Paramecia, which changes the user's body. These are the most common and generally give the user the more obvious super powers. You might have that type.

Then there are Logia, which gives the user the power over an element or construct. There are those who can freeze things and those who can spam pyro blasts.

Finally there are Zoans, though I'm sure you don't have one of those. Zoans give the user the ability to turn into the body of an animal. The more famous, but super rare ones are the mythic and Ancient Zoans which let the user turn into a creature of mythology or a Dinosaur respectively.
"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:32 pm

"Right, well I'm going to guess I have some sort of bubble fruit then. But I don't really know much about this fruit stuff. I guess I should probably strain my bodies in different ways to find out what I can do. So far it seems I can blow out bubbles but thats about it so far."

Dogberry blew out more bubbles in a long stream and they all connected. As they stuck together Dogberry smiled.

"See, like that. But I don't think it'll be as handy as a flame fruit or something else like that though."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 pm

"Don't worry honey, I've never head of a Devil's Fruit canceling out your fighting abilities before hand, so you should still be able to generate fire like before." She then looked over her shoulder and around the wall to take a peak at Onyx and Maeve, but her eyes went wide when her eyes met with Maeve's eyes.

The two then made their way over to them and sat down on their side. Onyx sat down first with Maeve sitting down in his huge lap. "Don't worry, we aren't here to fight." Onyx said, looking over at them peacefully.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Ignoring them Dogberry turned away from them and began playing with his bubble devil fruit or at least what he thought was one. He blew bubbles into his hand which burst as they hit his hand. As he did so he could feel one bubble getting bigger and bigger as he blew and started to realise he could blow some pretty big bubbles.

As the bubble grew and grew he turned around and started trying to make sounds to get Tamako's attention. He was pointing at the bubble which he'd blown bigger than his head out of surprise and excitement.

He didn't know he could do such things and this made him quite gleeful.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Tamako giggled as she watched him make some pretty big bubbles. He was getting good with his power. "It looks really fun, but it seems like all you can do is blow normal bubbles. Devil's Fruits aren't usually so lame in terms of battle skills. So I'm pretty sure it wouldn't only give you a smoke screen power."

Looking over at Onyx and Maeve, she smiled and gave them a wave. Maeve looked over at her, but her eyes kept dropping to a glare every time she laid her eyes on Tamako's large bosom. Her bosom was ever more evident than when she was wearing that soaking wet school girl uniform.

"Listen slut!" she yelled, pointing her finger accusingly at Tamako. "Don't think that just because you have big boobs that you can get any man you want."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:13 pm

"My devil fruit is lame?" Dogberry muttered and looked at Onyx seeing him he shook his head and then looked back to Tamakoe and the woman who called Tamako a slut.

"She is not a slut!" He shouted at her looking at her with a large bubble floating from his face. As he marched towards Maeve he didn't realised but he was spitting out bubbles left and right from his mouth.

As he finally reached her he looked her in the eye.

"My girlfriend is not a slut! She is beautiful and sweet, allot more so than you. Get over yourself!"

Yawning again Dogberry realised how tired he really was and raising a hand to cover his mouth he managed to blow out a bubble around Maeve which encased her. When he removed his hand to shout at her some more he looked to see she had vanished.

Confused where she'd gone the bubble which had encased Maeve was floating upwards. It carried her up towards the top of the cave and would keep carrying her higher and higher if not popped.

Looking at her angrily and clenching his fists tightly he didn't know it but Dogberry removed all traces of oxygen from the bubbles and looked at her furiously for calling Tamako a slut.
She wasn't one!
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Tamako smiled softly as she watched her love defending her. Then she saw what he had done with the bubble power and looked amazed. "Now THAT isn't lame at all!" But then things didn't start to look so much fun. Maeve seemed to be suffocating inside the bubble.

Onyx noticed to as he had grabbed Dogberry by the collar and held him up close. "Let her go NOW. Maeve was just being jealous. She gets like that now and then. There's no need kill her cause of it."

Tamako didn't want Maeve to die either. It hadn't bothered her that much when she had called her a slut. She sometimes felt like she was one for being so slutty with her Love. "Dogberry, it's ok. I'm alright. Please don't kill her over me."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 pm

Feeling Onxy grab him Dogberry looked him in the eye and rolled his eyes.

"Even if I wanted to let her go I don't know how."

As he released his fists air returned to the bubble but he still didn't know how to pop the bubble. He reached into his scalpel belt and removed a scalpel very sneakily as Onyx held him. He grabbed one in such a way that Onyx couldn't noticed and stabbed it into his stomach.

He had been angry at Onyx since the last time and this would be just the right thing to get his own back on him. Blowing more bubbles into his face Dobgerry started blowing one around Onyx's head. He grinned as he stopped blowing on the bubble and then he clenched his fists against wondering if that was what had happened when he did it the first time.

As he clenched his fists it turned out both bubbles had their air removed from them. But Dogberry didn't know any of this till he looked up and saw Maeve again. Grinning he thought about whether or not he should let them go.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Onyx let go and grabbed his gut wound. He hadn't been using his Life Return at the time, so his body was just as soft as any other normal person. Then his head came off, floating inside a bubble without any effect changing on his body. That is, until Dogberry started to suffocate him as well.

Tamako was horrified at what this power was doing to him. Sure Dogberry had taken lives before, but he never seemed to take so much of an interest in killing them before. She jumped over him and wrapped her arms around him desperately. "Don't do it Dogberry. We've only ever killed in self-defense, never in cold blood. Don't let this power control you. They had only thrown words around before you acted. Making fun of me isn't a reason to kill them." He was scaring her and tears were forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:50 pm

As he was let go and saw them suffocating Dogberry felt Tamako gripping him.

"Sorry but I just don't like them ever since what they did to us on that ship."

Unclenching his fists he walked away from them both not giving a rats ass about either of them. The bubbles both arrived hitting sides of the caves and they both popped.

Hearing the pop Dogberry grinned knowing what would happen and when he turned he could help but crack a smile at seeing them both in such pain.

"Sorry Tamako but I really don't care about them and don't want anything to do with them"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Tamako looked shocked at Dogberry's response. They had reached their first real conflict in their relationship.

Then, a small bird flew into the prison an handed her a piece of paper telling her that they were going to fight someone.

She shoved the paper to him and pulled him along. there was a displeased look on her face. If they had been on the ship, she would have made it clear that they weren't going to be having sex that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next