One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:27 pm

As Dogberry felt something shoved to him he looked down to see a letter and read it. It mentioned something about a fight. He looked to Tamako and said to her.

"I'm sorry about that Tamako, I just. I don't know how to use this devil fruit yet and I'm not great at controlling the powers yet."

Being pulled along by her Dogberry could feel she was a little angry from how tight the grip was. He felt like he'd done something rather stupid and didn't want to piss her off since she could do quite a bit of damage.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Her mood lightened a little, but she didn't want him to win this argument with a single apology. It felt like she would be letting him get away with an excuse. "I just don't want you to loose your humanity. I've seen you when you fight. You loose all compassion for human life. And while it may give you a strength in battle,you'd terrify every single person around us if you kept that mentality outside of battle. How would you like it if our kids became so scared of us that they run away and never speak to us again? Or we live our lives completely alone because you either killed them for making one wrong statement or showed just a little bit of aggression towards you."

As she made her speech she stepped onto the arena and looked down on her enemy. He was a weird animal. He looked like a dog, but he stood upright and was wearing a straight jacket. His feet were huge and his eyes were crazy.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Nodding to Tamako he kept his mouth shut not wanting to speak. As he looked at the opponent Dogberry looked at his crazy eyes and realised this was no ordinary guy. Looking at the straight jacket that mean't he'd fight with his feet so balance would be a must for him.

Grabbing his scalpels and removing them he began to twirl them as he eyed the creature up. He wasn't going to lose to this creature especially with Tamako on his side.

As he entered the arena he gulped thinking about his new devil fruit powers of which he still wasn't entirely sure how to use just yet.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Tamako sighed as she saw him pull out his scalpels right away. Her hands lit aflame as she prepared for battle and she got ready to fight. the enemy looked ready to as well. There was no starting bell, they were just supposed to fight and defeat the enemy.

The crazy dog-thing then began leaping all over the arena as really fast speeds. His movements were almost impossible to track with normal eyes, it took them all they had just to follow him. But then, out of nowhere, the thing jumped right into Tamako, kicking off of her and smashing her down into the arena. She pulled herself up, clutching her chest as if he had cracked a rib from a straight impact. This was nearly impossible to do, as the ribcage was toughest right at the front.

But he had done it, one of her ribs was broken. This was proof that their enemy was strong AND fast.

"We can't waist time simply watching him. We have to move around ourselves."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 am

"Don't worry Tamako, I can get him, he may be able to move at such a fast speed but so can I."

Using his life return and his irregular heart which had never seemed to have been an issue for him Dogberry could also move at incredibly quick speeds and thus when encountering another who moved with such speed he could follow suit.

As he saw the guy attack Tamako and do her some damage he grinned and vanished from sight of Tamako. He knew this would worry her but what else was he supposed to do let her die?

As he lunged at the guy with scalpels drawn he attempted to slash through his waist and cause him to bleed to death with blood spraying everywhere. But as usual his first attack missed when he realised how he hadn't jumped quick enough. Placing his scalpels back he realised he had grown dependant on them whilst fighting and that he should do. It would weaken him amongst other opponents.

As he watched his enemy run around the arena he waited for him to make an attack which he quickly did so when he leapt at Tamako from behind with his feet ready to kick three kinds of shit into her and he could see this in his crazy eyes and demented expression.

Placing a hand in the shape of a circle to his mouth he managed to blow out a large bubble which he threw towards the creature as he came down towards Tamako from behind.

As the creature came closer he was surprised when he found himself in the bubble and rising up. Angry at his prevention the creature slammed his foot into the bubble as hard as he could manage and it popped allowing him to fall to the ground again.

Watching the creature re-gain his footing Dogberry wasn't particularly happy with how close he was to Tamako and sparked up an idea for his bubbles.

Using his Stomach Acid technique and his new found bubble ability Dogberry blew bubbles whilst filling them with his stomach acid. As he did so he quickly could feel himself out of breath but looking up he could see that there were bubbles of stomach acid floating around just above himself Tamako & the creature. They weren't floating away and Dogberry had already realised he could control any bubbles he created.

Pointing towards the creature the bubbles all followed suit and drifted towards him. Dogberry stepped over towards Tamako whilst the bubbles chased the reluctant to burn dog like creature.

Placing a hand over he forehead and brushing her hair away he looked down briefly smiling at her.

"Your going to be fine Tamako, I'll have a look at that injury for you when we get out of here. Don't push yourself too far. I'll take care of this guy."

Looking at the creature Dogberry watched as he commanded the bubbles of stomach acid to chase him. He had fury in his eyes and he wouldn't let up and especially not any time soon either. This guy deserved to be placed in agony for what he'd just done to Tamako and after all this was a fight they were forced into.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 am

The bubbles all bombarded the crazy dog-thing, which proceeded to douse him in burning stomach acid. He cringed and fell over onto the ground as his fur gave off a nasty burt smell.

Tamako still felt disappointed in Dogberry as he was still behaving the same way as before. She looked at her arms for a second and found them getting slightly hairy. She must have forgotten to shave during the past few days due to all the events taking place around them.

"Oh great, you avenged my defeat by overkilling a crazy dog-thing. How heroic." Her sarcastic tone was evident as she spoke
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am

"Killing?"

Dogberry asked as he looked over towards the creature.

He could see the creature wasn't yet dead. But was badly burnt. Looking at him he shook his head.

"He's not dead, he's just burnt. Anyway that note that bird dropped said it was a fight to the death, so technically we haven't won till we do kill him."

Looking down at Tamako Dogberry felt like he was just pointlessly saying things now and looked back at the dog like creature which had attacked Tamako. Then he looked down at his hands. He liked this bubble power and if it meant he was upsetting Tamako by protecting her then he guessed he would have to do something about that.

He wasn't corrupted.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

"Just because we have to kill it doesn't mean we have to overkill it. And I don't see a reason for why you constantly need to avenge me. I'm not made of glass. I broke a rib. Boo-hoo. I can still fight. It isn't life-threatening. I'm not made of glass."

She want to end this already. She didn't like this side of Dogberry.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 am

Sighing Dogberry turned his back and walked over to the creature. Looking down at the creature he could see his eyes twitching and knelt down beside him. He hadn't killed him but he removed his shirt and wrapped him up in it. As he lifted the creature and carried him out from the arena he laid him down and allowed him to lie down on his shirt.

Slowly removing the creature's straight jacket he looked to see any other burns and when he noticed none he began placing his straight jacket back on as he could see no more burns. He could see how bad these burns were and they could be much worse but he wasn't going to kill him. He would however make sure he was safe and would be fine.

He felt bad about harming him but had done as asked by the man who'd put them in here.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am

Tamako felt better that Dogberry hadn't killed it, but here emotions weren't swept aside simply because he listened to her. She didn't want to have to nag him to get him to do stuff like that.

"Why do you feel the need to protect me at every turn. Do you think I can't take care of myself?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 am

Ignoring Tamako Dogberry sat beside the creature in the cold with his legs crossed and his eyes shut behind his mask meditating. He was attempting to remove the sensation of coldness from his body and bring in the heat. He didn't want to talk anymore and sat there perfectly still.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 am

Tamako let out a gasp of annoyance and walked back to the cave. She was getting fed up with how this whole thing had blown up into.

As Dogberry sat there by the crazy dog-thing, the Griffin strutted by and grabbed the Dog-thing with one of its claws. It then pressed its paw onto its head and snapped the neck. Then it took the dog-thing and flew off out of the pit to who-knows where.

Tamako sat down and began concentrating on her flames to keep herself warm while her body began to repair itself. Maeve walked over and sat next to her looking away. "You know, it isn't so bad having a boyfriend that cares about you. At least he doesn't hit you or treat you like dirt."

"No. He just treats me like i'm useless in a fight."

"We're girls. Guys are supposed to want to protect us."

"I'm not some wallflower anymore. I can take care of myself."

"I guess. Think about it from his side. He truly cares about you. Isn't that enough?"

Tamako sat there and thought about it. "Not if I have to follow his lead all the time."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 am

Hearing sounds Dogberry opened his eyes, seeing the dog like creature dragged away he leapt to his feet and removed a scalpel to throw at the griffin but when he saw the body fall limp and heard the crack of the neck he grulped and froze watching it fly away. Placing his scalpel back he shook his head and sat back down again. Seeing Tamako talking to someone he looked at the other woman and nodded to her then removed his mask and started blowing bubbles again.

He wanted to work on them and find out how he could use them, and what else he could do with them.

As he blew out a bubble no bigger than his head he placed himself in it and kept it down close tot he ground. As he removed all the air he discovered how he did it then he controlled himself in the bubble and managed to fly around till the edge clipped a small bit of the wall and popped.

Falling down Dogberry smacked his head on the ground and grunted.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 am

After taking a nap, resting her body so that it would heal, she could feel something pecking at her. Opening her eyes, she spotted another small bird sitting on her chest and holding another paper in its mouth.

She grunted as she pulled herself up and took the paper, walking over to the arena. She looked around and spotted Maeve and Onyx watching the fight by the corner.

Looking over at her opponent, she looked him over. He was carrying a large mallet and was well built. He looked like he would give her some trouble, but she was confident that she would win.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Opening his eyes Dogberry realised suddenly that he had been out for a good few hours. Sitting up he felt dizzy and held his head tightly in his hands. He wanted to be sick but couldn't and as he slowly stood up he could feel dried blood in the back of his hair and down his back.

Crawling over to Tamako he sat beside her cold and in pain but mostly annoyed.

"Tamako I'm sorry about before."

He said to her as he tried picking the scab off and dried blood from his hair. He looked at the little bird pecking at her and saw how cute it was but he was more preoccupied with the blood down his back and hair to wake her up. When she did wake up and look over her opponent he looked too to see a mallet and nodded.

"I hope you beat him. Good luck sweetie."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 pm

The enemy ran towards her and swung the hammer at high speeds. She didn't have enough time to dodge it, so she lifted her arm and blocked it. The force was great and she expected her arm to break from the impact, but it didn't.

Looking over her arm, she found it to have gotten quite hairy while she was asleep. But this hair wasn't just warm, it was thick and strong. It had wrapped itself around her arm and created a thick armor out of hair around her arms. Her knuckles and hands were also hairy, along with her legs and feet. It seemed her body was getting stronger out of the need to protect itself from all the dangers presented to her.

She dashed forward and leaped over the man's hammer, planting a powerful kick right into his face. He went down in a matter of seconds.

Getting up, she walked back over to Dogberry and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I told you i'm not made of glass." She then willed her body to shrink back the hair, returning her skin to its normal smoothness.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Seeing how quickly Tamako took this man down Dogberry was surprised when he'd seen her hit in the arm with the hammer not only did he think her arm would break but thought she would be in tears and agony. He knew he'd be in allot more pain if he took a hammer to the arm and as she came back and kissed him on the cheek he grinned.

"Ok so you don't need my help to protect you. I won't protect you anymore since you can obviously take better care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 pm

"I'm glad you finally understand. Now let's go in the back and kiss and make up. But just kissing, ok?" She said, giving him a cute spank on the butt and walking back to the shelter. Looking deep inside, she found a small room that dark and deep enough that they could do their business without alerting prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Nodding to her Dogberry followed feeling a little embarrassed by the sudden spank, it was nice and surprising and he followed like a dumb puppy as they entered a room he grinned removing his mask and throwing it down he was happy to see.

Walking up behind Tamako he pressed against her and kissed the bottom of her neck then wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her mid riff towards him closer.

"Oh course, we'll just start with kissing"

Dogberry said to her nodding knowing she wouldn't want to do anything in public.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

She cooed softly as he kissed the nape of her neck. Holding the back of his head, she pulled it away at looked at him softly. "Just Kissing." She then pulled him in close as she laid herself against the back of the wall. She wrapped her leg around his waist and latched onto his mouth with her own.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Feeling her grip hold and pull on him he didn't resist and went along with it more than happily. As she wrapped a leg around him and kissed he allowed his hands to wrap around her back and slide up and down her back. It felt nice sliding up and down her bare back.

As he kissed back he did so passionately, this was the first time they'd kissed properly since the slave ship and it felt nice to be doing so again specially after their minor argument too.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 pm

As he stuck his tongue in her mouth, she passively let him in. Rather than stick her's back in, she played with his inside her mouth. But she needed room, so her tongue eventually traced its way into his mouth.

Her hands traced down his back, forming circles and outlining his shoulder blades. Her calf began moving up and down as it kept itself locked around his waist. The movement was like a soft rubbing, like one made between nags to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Feeling her leg rubbing he leaned in a little more forcefully kissing and allowed his tongue to dance playfully with her as her hands tickled his shoulder blades. he enjoyed this and ran his right hand up to her shoulders where he began stroking her neck and running down to above her breasts. As he ran his fingers over the top of her breasts and neck bones he rest them there enjoying her skin against his.

Feeling his stomach bubble a little he felt a little conscious before ignoring it and continuing kissing her as he felt so much better with her leg around him pulling him closer and her tongue working away.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:20 pm

With him pulling her closer, tamako lifted her other leg and proceeded to wrap it around his other leg. With both of her legs wrapped around him, she was effectively sitting on his crotch, which, while pleasant, went against her rule of just kissing. This had turned from a make-out session into a foreplay session.

As his hand laid on her breast, she smiled lewdly and pulled away from his lips. "Just where is your hand right now?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

"No where, you won't enjoy it."

Dogberry replied as he felt her other leg wrap around him he pushed her so her back was flat against the wall and kissed her neck starting at the bottom up to her lips where he nibbled on her lip a little then slid his tongue back in again and massaged her ear lobes with his fingers.

He could feel his enthusiasm growing and pushing against her through his pants but attempted to keep himself from moving his lower half around as he knew the rule was just kissing and he would stick to that since he wasn't the naughty one Tamako was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)   [Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Serious] The Ring (Antler & Death only~: (Younger users be warned before opening thread may be some adult themes contained in this thread)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next