One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lone

Lone

Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler] Empty
PostSubject: Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler]   Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:13 am

The crowd cheered as The Warden sat down onto his plump purple couch, overlooking the Arena. The Arena itself has now been changed, large swamp, teeming with fog and unknown creatures lies in the Arena where the sand once resided. Foam fingers and pirate flags are waved around, popcorn is eaten and rum stolen. This was an excited crowd.

J'ed Eye walked into the Arena below, in his black and white striped referee shirt and black pants.
"Greetings ladies and gen'lemen! I now present you the competitors! But before I do, let me just remind you of the rules they must follow!"

All in-character narrating done by me will done in italics. All extra information I need to tell you will be this colour. This is an option only open to me, please post your questions and comments into the original Arena of Death thread. Just a quick addition you should note: The crowd must be entertained. If you pull off a boring fight then you may be "put away" even if you won.(I created this on account of there not being that many twists in the story)
I will govern the thread at the end and if there was any cheating, an automatic kick from the tournament will occur. What a Face
So, your character will be in the Arena by the time you post and the fight can start.

Anyway, have fun and good luck! Very Happy

After J'ed had finished repeating the rules to the crowd, the contestants were lead into either side of the Arena through a large rusted gate. The gates started to clank as they lowered, and when they hit the ground: J'ed pulled out a gun.
He lifted his arm, the crowd silent, and fired the a flare from the gun into the air to signal the start.
"BEGIN!"

Last edited by Trake on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler]   Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

J'ed Eye walked into the Arena, face red.
"I'm sorry folks but it seems we have instant win as Mai has dropped out."
Ignoring the booing he went on.
"He only wanted to fight Darnel so it seems he has dropped out of the tournament."
J'ed wiped some sweat from his brow as he walked out of the Arena.

[THREAD CLOSED. WINNER: KYREN ANTLER]
Back to top Go down

Arena of Death: Match 5 "Kyren vs Mail" [Winner: Kyren Antler]
Page 1 of 1