One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear Line Pirates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:16 am

Crew Name:Gear Line Pirates
Captain: Captain Cog and Captain Stripe
Flag: The flag has a square of 5 diagonal lines with two triangles just like Captains Stripes tattoo. On this is a grey gear with 8 teeth. This surrounds a skull with only and upper jaw. The skull has two black octagon eyes surrounded by a grey 8-toothed gear. 9 lines come down from the top of the skulls head and point towards the eyes. It also has a grey triangle nose.
Ship: Rending Ryan, a large galley style ship. The ship has deployable paddle wheels on either side. These double its speed and allow for turning in place. The ship has a cannon on each side in the center of the wheel. These shoot rotating gears that cut through ships. The ship also has a large gear on an arm at the front of the boat. This can be used like a saw to cut other boats and it can be rotated to cut either vertically or horizontally. This can cut masts down or rend large holes in the side of a ship. The gear saw and paddlewheels are powered by coconuts. The ship has 3 palm trees on the back that produce a massive amount of coconuts, however they don’t make enough for daily uses of the ships accessories, and so additional coconuts are harvested from islands.
Side: Pirates
Current Members: Captain Cog and Captain Stripe (Fwink) Redmerv (Redmerv)
Crew Goals:To become pirate king
Crew History: Originally The Sarball Merchant Co., labeled as pirates for transporting good for pirates. Decided to become pirates because they couldn't get their bounties lifted.
Expeting new members?:yes

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:39 pm

By the way if you join the Raw Rapture pirates both captains will vouch for your support, the captain with the most supporters will be the one who calls the shots.
also they will both flirt with any female members
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:09 am

anyone wanna join! i wanna use my chainsaw guy!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 am

you don't need someone to join in order to use him...

how many crews do you have?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:34 am

well i do need approvement of this crew to use him. and i have 2 Wavy Reds and Raw Rapture, i know its full
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:04 am

and nice big APPROVED would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 am

renamed
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:46 pm

redmerv : helllo my name is redmerv are u interested in a cook with some good figthing skills
but i first wanna figth the captain if he is strong enough to join him
Name: Redmerv (he never told anyone his whole name)

Bounty: none yet just started with his goal
Species: Human,

Occupation: Redmerv Is a young cook. Most specialized in cookies cakes bisquits and pie's

Allegiance: looking for pirate crew

Home Village/Ocean: Somewhere from north Blue

Appearance: his hair is quite long and coloured white. he wears a large red cloak, black boots and black trousers
History: His parents were murdered by the world governement but redmerv doesnt know why he lived 2 years on his own till a pirate ship stopped on the island and, he boarded it after entering the grand line he was found out so he stole a escape ship and left to a unkown island looking for a crew and to take revenge on the marines, after that he wants to help and makes his captain the pirate king!

Personality: young, doesnt trust much people. he feels much emptiness from inside, hes ambitous, not scared for death. wants to learn much, likes to eat cookies, enjoys sailing. always wanting to work. hes only 11 but he used to take care of himself whil he was 8 and he really hates to be called something about his heigth, couse hes quite small for his age. always in for fun.

Ship: none yet

Ship Flag: none yet

Devil Fruit: Dough Dough fruit (if acepted
type: Logia
effect: Allows user to change his bod into dough

Special Abilities:
dough dough beam: shoots a dough beam at enemy slowing the enemy and has a change to stick him onto the ground.
dough dough machine gun:shoots a machine-gun like volley of ramen strings at his opponent. These are so hard that they can embed themselves in the wall- or tear up the opponents skin.
Dough Dough kenpo: a figthing style with dough attacks.
dough hug: creates a big bolt of dough hugging the enemy and holding him to his place
dough dough suit:a big suit of dough with special powers. when touched the suit u get stuck in it
battle suit whip : swings both arms from the suit at his enemy, having them constantly clap together with whip-like power.
battle suit punch. A straight, but weak punch using the battlesuit. The idea is to have the opponent get stuck trying to bat the punch away. Once stuck, the user smashes his opponent into any nearby surface.
battlesuit multiple arms. turn battlesuits arms into several smaller ones protruding in all directions, and brings them all in for a synchronized curved swipe at a single target.
Weapons/Items: Spear and a impact dial
special weapon:
weapon name: portabal oven cannon
description: a oven with cannon in it when put dough in it it shoots it at the enemy
its the size of a microwave it runs with sun power if hold in the sun for 3 hours it can be used 5 times and while in battle it can only be used once in the 3 turns
weapon spechal abilitys: baking very fast and shooting them at enemys
history: once used by the great baker Mr. baker:P

Goals: Taking revenge on the marines and make his future captain pirate king!
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 pm

APPROVED!

and they are both captains... so you choose which to fight!

AND THIS CREW STILL ISN"T APPROVED GAH!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:03 am

*sigh* this is your 2nd crew correct?

APPROVED

no more harassment tonite ((in a RAGE mood at the moment if you havent noticed))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 am

yes, and sry i try not to

now about the fight with Red (or would you like to be called Merv?) ill start an RP and you can walk in, these two will be on their ship, you can challenge whomever you want.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 am

call me what u want
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:07 am

Do you still need crewmates?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm

This member has been inactive for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Gear Line Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates   Gear Line Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear Line Pirates
Page 1 of 1