One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Empty
PostSubject: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:12 am

Captain Stripe and Captain Cog pulled into port on the Rending Ryan. They then got into a huge argument about who would stay at the boat and who would go get the supplies.
"You know i used to be your employer!" Captain Stripe started off.
"Yah, you used to be my employer, but look at you now! you've fallen down to the status of a pirate, and not a very good one at that!"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am

redmerv walked to the ship and yelled: hello I had an invite to join ure crew, but I first want to see if the crew is good enough so are you guys in for a battle? i challene mr cog. and where is the battlefield

Last edited by redmerv on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:40 pm

((okay this is bugging me i should be I and u should be you, I can't spell for crap but please just consider it))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 pm

((Okay sorry I wont do it again))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:02 pm

"Who invited this tiny squirt!?" Captain Cog asked. "Wait of course it was you Stripe, you're the only other one on the crew. And Thats Captain Cog to you, Squirt. We can fight wherever you'd like." Captain Cog said with a smug grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:03 am

redmerv says: okay so I will start then.
redmerv fired a couple of bolts of dough at the captain.cog
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 am

((use quotations marks "" for talking, and the more detailed description of an attack, the harder it is to block usually))

((and i just realized these two guys weren't approved yet!!! Sorry Admin-sama i Rped with them. Red you'll have to wait a bit until they get approved))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:12 am

Sad okay np
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 am

((Gah i feel so bad, i was so excited to finally use these guys that i forgot to make sure they were looked at. Sorry red we'll have an epic fight soon.))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:34 am

(( yay im looking forward to it:D couse i found a way to stop ure chainsaw:D))
((anyways if i win or lose i wil just join u Smile))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:47 am

((Ya i think i know what it is, but i found a very piraty way to counter your tricks so =P))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 am

''lol im really looking forward to this battle, anyways where u live im from "the netherlands. so much orther times Smile its early here rigth now''
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 am

((quotations "" are for when your character is talking, use double parenthesis (()) when talking as yourself instead of as your character, this is only for in RP's. and thats really cool ive never met someone from the Netherlands! how early is it? its bout 11 pm here))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:15 am

okay iys 08.14 in mornign here got to go to school at08.30 wil be back around 16.00 my time
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:41 am

((lol il be in school round then, i probably wont be back on till 5 in the morning your time))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:50 am

Captain Cog sidestepped the dough and charged forward. He brought his saw froe his lower left hip up towards Redmerv's chest. "Cog Cut" he shouted as he started the saw, the cogs accelerated to full speed just before the would come into contact with Redmerv's chest.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 am

redmerv jumped aside and created dough bolts and fired them at the chainsaw, hoping to hit the chainsaw so it would be disabled
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:04 am

Captain Cog continued his pursuit, ducking under the dough and bringing his Saw across from his left to his right, aiming for Redmerv's legs.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:13 am

redmerv stepped back and used dough machine gun ((dough dough machine gun:shoots a machine-gun like volley of ramen strings at his opponent. These are so hard that they can embed themselves in the wall- or tear up the opponents skin. ))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Captain Cog jmped high over the volley of bullets and came down right above Redmerve, pointing his saw straight downwards and called out "Cog Pierce"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:13 pm

redmerv shot a bolt of dough at the chainsaw just before he was hit, after that the atack hit redmerv and he flew into a wall
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm

The cogs of the saw started to spin slower and slower until the effort of turning the stuck gear burned out the saw's engine. "You Little Squirt! what have you done to my saw!" He walked over to the kid and picked him up by the collar "You better get the parts to fix this" He said in an angry voice. However Captain Cog had respect for the boy, stopping his saw was an ingenious plan.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

redmerv if I hadnt stopped toure saw i would have been died by now, but you are strong it would be an honour if I can join youre pirate crew redmerv dispells the dough and the saw started working again
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm

((use quotation marks))

"Get the parts for my saw first, and some coconuts while your at it!" Captain Cog shouted, shooing the boy away into town. He then walked back to the Rending Ryan. "So Stripe, what do you think of him?"
"Haa, he almsot had you there, if we just increase his speed a little then he could easily get you. Now with these" Captain Stripe holds out his hand with the blade on his fingers, "I would have no problem cutting that dough to ribbons." Captain Stripe smiled to himself.
"Bah, you know i could beat you any day!"

This conversation escalated into an all out fight in which nither participant had any evident advantage. Captain Stripe was too fast for Captain Cogs saw to get a clean hit, but in turn Captain Cog just ignore the pain of any of Captain Stripes attacks that landed.

By the time Redmerv got back the two where sitting on the dock, laughing together, but exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Redmerv came back from town, '' Here are your parts captain'' ''Can one of you 2 show me the kitchen I will prepare some nice pies for you''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers   Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear Line Pirates Part One: Time for Some Followers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next