One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Straw Hats new Nakama

Go down 
+16
keymaster
WatersCalling
TheBlackLuffy
Shichibukai Hunter
InTents
Grey Panda
Redmerv
Shadow
mafioso
SpliffJones
GoreFish
Vagrant Lustoid
zoros_babe_1
Gael
nikz200
Maxulus
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:28 am

I'm going to guess that Surname, the kraken is going the new strawhat. He befriended luffy, he comes from horrible past due hordy forcing him to join him(just like every other strawhat), he has allied himself with luffy without offically joining the crew(again just like other strawhat), and luffy even made him into a pet. I think its hinted that the kraken would become the new strawhat but hey its a theory.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Surume doesn't count as an actual member, me thinks, more like a pet.... Unless you wanted to count Sunny as a member as well. Right now, I guess it is most likely for Jinbe or Den to join, even though most likely Jinbe, just because den didn't really do anything. Not really a huge fan of that theory myself, but it does seem likely.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Heh, it really is starting to look like Jimbei will be the new Namaka of the Straw Hats. Very Happy Check out the latest volume's cover. Jimbei is standing there with nine of the Straw Hats. The only one not there is the Thousand Sunny. (Yes Gore, the Sunny does count! Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:04 am

hey I can dream, and just think of the potential comic relief between hancock and sanji.....amazing
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha

"Robin-chwan!!!"

"Nami-swan!!!"

"BOAAA-Chwannn!!!"

!!!!I NEED LADIESSSSSSSS!!!

lol

Thanks for that, put a good picture in my head.

Jinbei just fits, I hope they do make him a strawhat.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Prospo22 wrote:

!!!!I NEED LADIESSSSSSSS!!!

My favorite quote in One Piece...EVER!!

When I first heard of Jinbei I knew he was going to join. You've all said why, and those are the reason I predicted. And the fact Ace asked him to watch over his brother. So that promise will live on..

Now ask for Surume..it makes sense for them to have him. He can pull there ship through the RedLine. So that helps. Plus he can fight of Sea Kings. Another plus. I don't think he'd have that big of a use staying at Fishman Island. So SUUUUUUURUUUUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Back to top Go down
Darkoda

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:46 am

So it really is Jinbei after all. Guess that Surume's either heading home, or sticking around to keep an eye on Fishman Island (dare make trouble when a kraken can come beat you down)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straw Hats new Nakama
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3