One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Straw Hats new Nakama

Go down 
+16
keymaster
WatersCalling
TheBlackLuffy
Shichibukai Hunter
InTents
Grey Panda
Redmerv
Shadow
mafioso
SpliffJones
GoreFish
Vagrant Lustoid
zoros_babe_1
Gael
nikz200
Maxulus
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Straw Hats new Nakama Empty
PostSubject: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:11 pm

I was taking a look at the threads and I just noticed that there is no thread for speculations about the next nakama of the Straw Hats.... So, I am asking you, who is the next person to join the Straw Hats in your opinion and why?

Some interesting people to join the Straw Hats would be:

A) Caribou: He is the greedy ugly basta*d that the crew does not have. Plus, he has a unique personality, he likes killing and he praises god. He is definetely Straw Hat material. Also, he has a not that OPed Logia fruit and that would fit the crew since they are only lacking of a logia fruit.

B) Fukaboshi: He is a fishman prince, he seems to be a strong fighter, he carries a trident as his weapon, something that we did not see in OP before and I believe he will assist the straw hats in the adventure.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 pm

A)I like Caribou because he is such a misfit for the strawhats, but he seems a little too evil to me.... maybe, its possible.

B)Doubt it, the prince is too big and look like he loves his country, he wont join SH
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:57 pm

I doubt Caribou highly... there is very little chance of him being asked to join, let alone accept.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:42 am

KING FRICKIN' NEPTUNE
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 am

I would like to see a Fishman of some form. Mermen are useless cause they can't go on land because their tails don't appear to split, from what I can see of Neptune. Caribou I doubt, but if he gets in then hey, cool. I never try to pick nakama because it's just about impossible. You'd have sworn that Vivi was going to be the Alabasta nakama, and Paulie the Water 7 nakama. Brooke was the only sure one since the start of the Grand Line, really. Oh, and Chopper too I guess.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

Except Chopper wasn't, either. Call me dumb, I didn't see it coming until the flashback. Oda just has that talent to make you think someones going to be in, only to change it in the last moment. It's crazy. I still want caribou, though. He's such a bastard, I kind of like him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 am

well, Oda likes making twists... we will see what is going to happen in the future, right? What about that Van Decker (can't remember the name) fishman?
Back to top Go down
SpliffJones

SpliffJones

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm thinking a pirate barber... Yes.
Back to top Go down
mafioso

mafioso

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:09 pm

I personally think there wont be any new crew mate for a while .since Brooke joined after Franky real fast .i think it gonna take oda a while since he probably wants one crew mate from the new world

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:11 pm

nah... Remember, there have been so many stories since Brook joined
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 am

My vote still goes for Caribou, I just dont see why Oda would throw him, while he seemingly looks like a random idiot, with such a unique and interesting ability, in the way for nothing to happen. (Or to just show how strong someone is, say, the Neptune's sons or someone from Hodi's group, I dont think he would be used for that.)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
mafioso

mafioso

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 pm

he is too evil .he killed a marine with a gun in an instant .
i think he is a nono
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 am

It seems far more likely that Caribou will play an important villanous role. Since Sabody it's been building a lot of the slavery angle, and Caribou stealing mermaids to sell ties in very tightly with this. I think he'll take them up to Mariejois and the Strawhats will follow and return the mermaids. I expect it to be a long arc, not some short little piddling thing.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:34 am

Yeah, Caribou has gone into the world of One Piece for good. We will see what Oda plans for him...
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 am

I am still hoping for jimbei
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 am

Jinbei is good but he is like super strong for the crew. He would probably break the balance between the monster trio (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am

Well it would be a nice adition to the crew, and im not sure whos stronger jimbei or zorro/sanji in the begining when they met franky, franky was quite strong too,
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 am

that's true but Jinbei is a Shichibukai... and he survived after getting hit by Akainu's magma
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 am

They do still need a Fishman/mermaid and a Logai in the crew, who knows maybe it will be Van Der Decken lol
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am

Well, another Random Idea came to my mind.

When Vander Decken sees Nami he falls in love with her instead and wants to marry her. On top of that Arlong appears to stop Hodi and the other new fishman pirates, because he regretted the last two years. Then, Decken targets Nami and throws something to her like he did with Shirahoshi and Arlong gets in front of it to protect her in order to atone for his sins. Nami forgives him, etc etc and everything is fine. He joins. That would be the most incredible twist ever
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:43 am

That would be a awesome twist
Though still i would rather have Van Der Decken than Arlong, on account of the awesome Devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:59 am

yeah Vander Decken is awesome. I wish he was an octopus. He would have 6 palms xD
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Well 'Palms' technically he would have tentacles... not to steal your thunder or anything.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Straw Hats new Nakama 200px-hachi

Looks like palms to me.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 pm

...don't be a buzz kill now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straw Hats new Nakama
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next