One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?

Go down 
+3
Cobdogred
Rodoku
Maxulus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am

At the last chapter, Kinemon's body was completed and we got an introduction of him. Oda showed his awesomeness and he made lots of people start liking him for sure. The question is: What do you think about Kinemon? Will he join the crew, after all?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Yeah maybe, or he could just be putting him there to teach Zoro the fire style. Like you guys know, Oda loves to troll us
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm

That guy is just way too awesome to teach to Zoro. I mean... He could win Ace in a battle, if they ever battled! I wouldn't be surprised if Kinemon said that he once had a battle with Ace at Wano (we know that Ace went to Wano once, that's the place where he learned how to make Oars' straw hat) and that he defeated him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Thing is, I'm fairy certain the fire thing is his df not the sword or a certain style or teaching it is probably out of the question. Out of all the potential Straw Hat's, he is one of the least likely, up there with Vivi. He has prior arrangements he has to deal with, like raising a son.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Kinemon , Is strong enough that Zoro wants to learn that stuff... I mean. he cut an Explosion... With his sword. Kinemon rules and I hope he joins.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Well, Cob, Momonosuke could join as an apprentice... Or maybe he won't find his son and so he'll join the Straw Hats to find him somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Yeah, cutting the fire is most likely his df as well.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 pm

The crew's fire ability base is covered with sanji, sword base is double covered with zoro and brooke, so what exactly would he be? Their tailor? The straw hats tend not to double up on abilities often, a popular fan explanation is that they are like a well balanced pokemon team, Luffy is fighting type, Nami is lightning type, Sanji is fire type, Ussop is grass, Brooke is dark/ice, Franky is steel (and has hyperbeam), chopper is normal type, zoro is flying? (razor wind/slash/whirlwind/air cutter... so hes a farfetched?) and robin is the party's tm holder because she solves obstacles widely, another fire pokemon would be kinda... redundant, Sanji already knows blaze kick, blast burn, flame burst and mega kick.... the only type they need now is a water pokemon and that'd be Jinbe because he has hydro pump and water pulse

..... okay I think I kind of lost track of what I was talking about there but point is that we dont need 3 swordsman.... or more than 151 pokemon... just saying
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

True that they don't need another swordsman, But it would be cool if Zoro could learn from him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm

hehehe, cut fire.... does anyone else get the Ronin Warriors reference? He even has the two swords...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:28 pm

I agree with admin honestly, what he said makes sense
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Yea I believe either Kinemon(sadly) dies and Zoro takes the sword because something broke one of them and the fire cutting gradually comes
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Well, with Kinemon in the crew, the crew could have a swordsman trio that is based on different elements.

Brook is using an one sword style and he can cut and freeze things.
Kinemon will be using a two swords style and he could cut and burn things.
Zoro is using a three swords style and he can cut the air to launch wind based attacks.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 pm

sanji is fire Pokemon, brooke is ghost/ice, zorro is flying (wind) Ive bene over this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 pm

I personally think oda will wait before adding a char to the strawhat crew. I mean we barely tapped all the new abilities of the current strawhats plus brook and franky still don't quite fit in yet. I mean franky has been with the strawhats for like three arcs and brook is like two having very little development time for both of them. besides I have a feeling the next strawhat won't be human
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:41 am

Still... If Zoro learned the sword style of Kinemon instead of having Kinemon join the crew, that would probably end his rivalry with Sanji as he would be able to destroy his Diable Jambe after that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm

As if zoro wasnt broken and overpowered enugh already... sue waaaaaaars
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:54 pm

I actually think he's just a plot enhancer. No serious role. Now when I see the opening for the current arc I'll say otherwise. Since they tend to dramaticly give away who's going to join the crew next. Well at least from The opening that showed masked frankly.

I personally don't wanna another swordsman. It'd be utterly pointless. Plus his character is kinda shitty in my taste. But hey...Oda is the biggest troll ever.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 am

I wonder when we are going to get a new opening to see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?   Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think that *SPOILER* will join the Straw Hats?
Page 1 of 1