One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Straw Hats new Nakama

Go down 
+16
keymaster
WatersCalling
TheBlackLuffy
Shichibukai Hunter
InTents
Grey Panda
Redmerv
Shadow
mafioso
SpliffJones
GoreFish
Vagrant Lustoid
zoros_babe_1
Gael
nikz200
Maxulus
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Maxulus wrote:
Well, another Random Idea came to my mind.

When Vander Decken sees Nami he falls in love with her instead and wants to marry her. On top of that Arlong appears to stop Hodi and the other new fishman pirates, because he regretted the last two years. Then, Decken targets Nami and throws something to her like he did with Shirahoshi and Arlong gets in front of it to protect her in order to atone for his sins. Nami forgives him, etc etc and everything is fine. He joins. That would be the most incredible twist ever

This has to be the most insane, or the best, idea ever. Or both. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Maxulus wrote:
that's true but Jinbei is a Shichibukai... and he survived after getting hit by Akainu's magma

Not any more Neutral

But I think Cari isn't going to join..bastards way to blood thirsty...If any thing Jim will join..
But that's just a thought..If you ask me their new namaka will be in the next arc..not the current..
Only POSSIBLE namaka I can think of Is Jimbie..
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:45 pm

The most crazy thing is Arlong. Another option is the fishman prince.
Back to top Go down
Grey Panda

Grey Panda

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

I would say Hatchan would be a possibility but the straw hats already have 2 swordsmen, still say they need a fishman so jimbei is probably the best bet plus there wasn't a new nakama for a while so its most likely that a new one will be in this arc.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:50 pm

I agree, too. Unless Oda decided to not give the Straw Hats any more nakama...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Hmmm... Them not getting any new nakama in this arc would be plausible, since we have yet to see any of their new powers to their true potential, and having yet another one join would be a little too much, I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 pm

I think Jinbei will be the next one because Ace asked him to protect "his little brother" , zoro might be more powerful than jinbei or equal to jinbei since he studied under mihawk,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 pm

i think jinbei too...but i still hope for hancock Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:53 am

I'm still calling out on Haachi and Camie joining
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 am

I don't think Jinbei will be joining, because they'll probably keep Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji as the monster three.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 pm

My theory is that Jim joins to show Humans and Fishman can coexist.

Also.....Hordys s dick, Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Jinbei also isn't crazy enough... he doesn't quite fit in with the romantic, the glutton, the direction-less swordsman, the kleptomaniac, the split personality, the doctor who forgets he's a doctor, the perverted skeleton, and the halfnaked cyborg shipwright.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 pm

I hope the next can be a pet rock with a turtle zoan. Best day EVER.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 am

The best character to join the team would be Johnny from waaaaaaaaay back.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 am

I think Jinbe is joining, now. Jinbe's strength is great when he is underwater, f.e. now. When he'll be on land he won't have his maximum strength and the monster trio would still be Luffy, Zoro, Sanji. Also, the Straw Hats now need a member who knows some things for the New World and doesn't suck in any ways because they need to be powerful. Hatchan would be killed in the first encounter in the new world, same as Camie and the others...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 am

I think we're forgetting about the flipping giant that can control seakings....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 am

Still hancock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

I think we're forgetting about the Fucking Kracken..

I repeat......

I think were forgetting about the GIANT MONSTER LEGENDARY SQUID!!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 am

You're forgetting about the potential Pet Rock, or whoever Johnny that Dastard mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:51 pm

StrawhatFiQ wrote:
Still hancock Very Happy

confound you handcock shippers to the deepest level of deviantart....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm

I think Jinbei fits, the white knight. Hes not a schibukai anymore, he likes Luffy and doesn't have anything better to do. The Sun Pirates have fell from their former place in the world. Arlong is in jail. Ace is dead and asked him to look after his brother. He promised Ivankov that he'd look after him, hes gone out of his way now numerous times to keep Luffy alive, he stood with the crew to fight. You also have to account that the crew is going to the New World now, so his bounty and strength should be high because the people they'll be dealing with are going to be four times stronger now.

I do agree with the whole thing with Vivi but she wasn't much of a fighter and she had no real use on board their ship. Jinbei proved his worth when he called sea whales for the Impel Down escapees to get away. Hes already cool with the entire crew and even Nami has no ill feelings toward him. Because I want it to happen I don't think it will but heres to hoping.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:44 pm

All that..AND...think about this. They want to show Fishman and Humans can coexist.
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Ha ha ha

Yeah, I forgot all about that one. Thats a pretty important one when you think about it considering Fishing Tiger and Othime's stories and how big of influence they have over their races. Racism has been big between the humes and other races and I think given the unbiased way of the crew and Jinbei's loyal and honorable ways its really a perfect fit that would leave a good mark on both humans and the rest of the sea folk.

Good point homie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:38 am

alright this is whats going to happen. First Jinbei is going to join the group, afterwards somehow the nobles are going to find out that hancock used to be a slave, so they are going to demand to have her back. in exchange for her going in peacefully the amazon island will keep its independence from the world. after luffy gets out of fishman island and totally kills caribou he will find out that hancock has been taken by the nobles and take off after her. there will be a loophole that makes it to where hancock can break out without endangering her people, then she joins luffys crew. so my answer is both....luffy did say he wanted about 10 people not counting himself.
Back to top Go down
Prospo22

Prospo22

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 am

While I do hope Jinbei joins and it will be acceptable given he has no other obligations at the moment, Hancock is a different case altogether. She is a queen of her island and if she ever joined Luffy publically making her true stance would be made known and the protection of Amazon Lily due to her schibukai status being revoked would be null and void-and thats big for her.

Shes meant to be a helping sub character like Rayleigh or Bentham but not join the crew. Still that would be nice having Hancock around all the time but I seriously doubt that. I wouldn't be surpised if eventually that blonde-haired chick from Kuja that Luffy first met there joined eventually, thats within the boundaries, but not Hancock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straw Hats new Nakama   Straw Hats new Nakama - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straw Hats new Nakama
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next