One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip.   Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm

So now that we know a bit more about their abilities, their personalities, and their dialogue. I feel its appropriate to make this thread as of now. Who is your favorite Straw Hat as of now?

How I'd like the layout to look:

Who do you like: I like _______ Because..

What's your favorite thing about them: My Favorite thing about _______ is...

Who else would you have chosen: If I hadn't chosen ______, then I would choose _______ because..

Try to be a bit detailed if possible. I wanna know why you enjoy that character!

I like Luffy because. I've always been a huge Luffy Fan. Regardless of what situation Luffy is in. He has 2 main emotions, Happy or Rageful. Which is a lot like how I am. Luffy is always willing to help some one with out the thought to get something in return. Simply because he views its just. Luffy's new form of "Maturity" is pretty much how I am, although I'm a bit more of the Rayliegh side when it comes to moral standards and wisdom. Luffy's compassion and love for friendship is the same way I've been raised to view it. In so, its what made me find Luffy so amazing in the first place. He's a good guy, but not a Hero. He's loving but not a push-over. My Favorite thing about Luffy would be the fact that he loves to be him self. He doesn't cover up for anyone. He's a cooky, childish, goofy young man but knows when to bust down and get serious.

If I hadn't chosen Luffy, I'd probably have chosen Zolo because his demeanor. He has such a high since of loyalty towards Luffy and will not hesitate to put his life on the line so Luffy can achieve his dream. He's a strong willed man and will fight the entire world for Luffy's sake. And that just makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
kinG_Card

kinG_Card

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip.   Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I like Ruffy. Because of his simplicity, his inate wisdom, his humor and of course his ability to kick some serious butt.

My Favorite thing about Ruffy is his simplicity. All he needs are his friend, the sea, the sky and adventure. And meat of course... Laughing

If I hadn't chosen Ruffy, then I would choose Zoro because he basicly is Ruffy without the obliviousness... He knows the stakes, the dangers, but he is determined to go foward just live his Captain.

Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip.   Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I like the New Luffy. While he can still be his usually care free self, he's seem more mature now and is much stronger.

If not Luffy I would choose Ussop. He's like a completely different person.

I will say I really don't like Franky's new look...Completely overboard IMO. And no cool hair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip.   Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Straw Hat Post-Time Skip.
Page 1 of 1