One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:32 am

((you may post here ONLY IF your NOT going to turn this in to a fight))

It was dawn when they finally reached the docks, the grate fountain like city just visible over the newly crafted flag. they pulled in to find that they made no impression on the busy crowd, meaning they had finally gotten to a pace big enough where no one took notice of small bounties like them, this was all for the best, that way the would be able to get there business done without getting noticed, modifying “freedom was the first order of business, if they had a tiny ship it would need special add-ons just to keep up. “aright everyone, Water 7 is full of shipwrights so lets find one that will work for cheap! Considering what I have planed he should be half crazy as well.” he received only confused looks from his friends “you’ll se soon enough” he said hastily as he looked around
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:41 am

Aki had to be careful in a place like this. A big city in the Grand Line with so many people is a breeding ground for people looking for bounties to collect, and that's not just because the headquarters for the world's largest bounty hunting operation was here too. For now Aki just had to draw as little attention to himself as possible, which was a little hard for such a strange man as himself carrying around a bazooka. He hung closely to walls and tried to take every back alley he could. He was either heading to the library to do some decent research, which he hadn't been able to do in awhile, or he needed to get to the docks to get out of here, which would be a whole other problem.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:50 am

As Aki pased them Sawada unsheithed his sword and pointed it at him, then, seeing him in the light a second sheithed it again and spoke "My apologys... I thought you were a bounty hunter" Sawada somehow knew he wasnt "but while your sneaking around maby you can help us, we ar intrested in changing the fundimental structure of a ship, dramaticasly but we have very little money, know anyone?" said Sano, knid of suprised (he did not see Aki, at all which is odd because a guy whith blairing head phones and a bazooka is not hard to miss)
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:57 am

Aki stopped suddenly as a katana was pointed at the back of his head and he couldn't help but grin a little to himself. As the man put his katana back in its sheath he spoke and said that they needed some help on their ship, obviously the job of a shipwright. Aki turned to face the man and snickered to himself under his breath, pushing his glasses up a little. "Ku ku ku...and who, may I ask, is asking? Because I can tell by your reaction once you thought I was a bounty hunter that you're obviously a criminal." He couldn't help but grin to himself a little more now, it seemed he wasn't the only wanted man wandering around a place like this. What a curious place the Grand Line is...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Althoe Jace and Sawada seemed unfased by what Ake had said Sano became totaly serious, bordering one bloodthirsty. "Don't...EVER... call me a crimanal again!!!" he clearly did not see the irony in a wanted man who dose not hesitate to kill resenting being called a crimanal. "I am the man who will bring true justice to the world, I'm nothing like other people with bountys... no offence" he finished, in an atempt to retract the feroicity of what he had just said. This was truly a novle concept, a killer who stood for justice, no one Ake had ever met had a vibe like this guy.
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Aki began to snicker loudly now, unable to contain himself. Sano may not have been able to see the irony in what he said, but Aki certainly did. The way Aki was acting though, you wouldn't think that someone was on the brink of seriously injuring him. "Well if you're looking for a shipwright you could try to see if Galley-La would help you. Though I doubt they would help crimi--I mean, those sought after by the Navy. Since you're low on money it'd be hard to find anyone else who would work on your ship. Although, I do dabble in the field of profession that you seek. You could call me a shipwright and I would be willing to work on your ship for no money at all." He snickered to himself again, this was going to be an interesting experience no matter what happened, because this person had an interesting vibe.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:23 pm

All three of them were wairy of trusting this new guy, but what choice did they have, they were VERY short on money and realy wanted to stay away from water 7. Sano had only known Ake for under a minute but he tought he had a way to convince him, he unferld the blue pirints and showed Ake, they were unlike any conventual ship plan he hed ever seen, whith intencely complex inner workings, just what Ake loved to work with, on top of that he would get safe passage to the docks and some money for it, all and all the pirfict job for Ake, made all the more intresting due to the fact that he would have to come up with all the materrals himself. Ake spoke....
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:32 pm

"This is amazing!" He snatched up the blueprints into his hands and took a closer look at all of the details listed out, all the while snickering to himself. "This is ingenious! An unconventional way to increase speed of a sailing ship!" He folded the blueprints up and tossed them back at Sano. "I'll have to see you ship first to see what I have to work with. Also, I need to know right now if you have the tools and materials necessary for such a complex job as this. Without the proper tools this is impossible to build and if we don't use the right materials it could malfunction or break and cause the entire ship to collapse in on itself..." He could go on and on about all the technicalities, he already had a list of tools and supplies played out in his mind, he already figured out how to start and how to play the entire job out, but he decided to 'dumb things down' for these people.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 pm

They were slightly confused but, hopefull, "... so, will you do it?" asked Jace the new guy smiled so they took that as a yes. as they led hiim to the docks, he handed them the list, as they reached the ship Sano spoke, "were going to the black market district to get these tools for cheap, Jace, you stay here with Aki and do what you can" they walked off leiving Jace and aki at the ship. Jace seemed unhapy
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:26 pm

Aki began to inspect the ship as best as he could. He run his fingers over it's side and knocked on its wood to figure out what it was built of. "Well, I guess for a small ship it's decent. Hey, you over there..." He snapped his fingers at Jace to get his attention, but he never turned to face him, he was too busy still inspecting the ship. "I need you to show me the inside. If I'm to upgrade this into something worth sailing in I need to know this boat inside and out. I need to inspect every inch of this." He chuckled to himself and grinned, even if he wasn't able to actually make this work, he might be able to steal something and leave, though it would be much more interesting to stay with these people.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Jace spent hours intertaining Aki's insanity, lifting up floorboards, in random places, and seeing for the first time sections of the ship he had owned for years. Jace was compleatly exosted by the time they came back, to exosted to see that there was one other person with them, (Nagi), but Aki got the tools and suplys he needed, as night fell Aki had gone to work and the others sat around a lantern on deck. Jace, who had had enugh spoke "I hope you know that this ship is way to overcrouded now, and it dosnt help that yer frind Mr. mad scientist took over one of our three rooms for his 'office'!" "I know, just.... shut up" said Sano as he spumped on to the floor
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Aki emerged from the insides of the ship carrying his tool box and snickering to himself. He reached a oil covered hand and pushed his glasses back up. "Ku ku ku, I think that should do it, everything's been built exactly to specifications, probably even better since I built it! Ku ku, although, I do have to admit, I'm getting a good vibe from this experiment."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:02 am

"Yosh! then lets try it" said Jace finaly overcoming the slump he was in, "yeah that's probubly for the best any way look..." Sano pointed out to the docks where a large scale fight was prevailing the docks, bounty hunters, navy, and pirates were locked in a fight over something and the fight was gradualy approching them, sa he opened the door to the phone booth sised room and Hayato took position he asked "are you geting of then?" knowing that Aki wouldent have time to once they used 'freedom's' new ability
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:20 am

Aki didn't exactly like traveling with these people he just meant, he didn't even know their names. Deep down in his gut though he felt like going with them would be a good idea. It might've been a combination of their strong vibes, their interesting nature, or maybe he was just tired of traveling around boring islands and hanging out with such uncool people. "Well, I can't really leave you idiots with such a fine piece of machinery, you'd probably lose it to the sea or the navy." He sighed loudly to try and sound stressed but it was relatively easy to see his grin and hear his snickering. "I guess genius must always suffer for our brilliance...oh well, you might as well get this thing started. I don't want to be here when those ships arrive." He sat down on the deck of the small ship and pulled his bazooka off of his back, checking around him for any material he could find that could be wasted or used as good ammo.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 am

A grin of understanding passed over Sano face as he closed the door "alright then, hold on!" in a flash of purple, freedom took off int the open sea at speeds no ship had gone before. After a few seconds of pure terror the ship surfaced on open sea, Water 7 not even visable in the distace. Sano's privios train of thought caught up with him later, there was no way he could acomplish what he said in his leter at his level, he knew that he had a score to settle with Kane and that he would most likely find him soon. His mind flashed back to the day he last saw Kane "there is a reason I am a vice-admiral and you are not ....... that was only 10%!" there was no way he would survive if Kane caught up to him now, he and all of his nakama would... Sano hadent known any of them for more than a week but he couldent alow that to hapan. He had intened to fight Kane alone, and still did but had no faith in his curent abilitys, he would anounce the news tomarow that they would have to find somewhere to train, HARD!

... END OF THIS PART ...
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 am

Great job everyone! That's a wrap! Now to start filming for the next part. Okay, I'm going to need 3 navy ships, a really big anchor, and A LOT of confetti.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 am

filming a used car lot comerchal are we? ya workin for waopl now or something.... CANT WAIT!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 am

Yeah, I just hope Usopp doesn't burn it down. pale He's an arsonist you know.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 am

when they say "its always the quiet ones" there wrong, what they realy mean is "its always the funny looking ones"

(^>^) lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 am

Then that captain of the Foxy pirates is a mass murderer Twisted Evil

NORO NORO BEAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 am

.... its always the funny looking ones, its sad realy, society's fault rabbit = Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 am

Yeah, tsk tsk...So what's next? A new thread or something?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:02 am

I'll post it momentairaly
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 am

post Aki under The Matchlock Vigilantes in the mean time
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 am

Okay...jeez, I should make A Steel Fist pirates thread. Those guys don't seem to come on anymore but the crew still needs a thread! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7   Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Matchlock Vigilantes part 1, (Sano after the battle 5) - Water 7
Page 1 of 1