One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Jack was in a bar with his legs up on the table. Beside him anyone could see the pyramid of empty liquor bottles he left as an indication of the mount of drinks he was handling. Many men walked around him and gawked at the amount of drinks he was enjoying, and still chugging down, at those moments. Jack was wearing, that day, a long sleeved black shirt with a purple line moving down the middle of his left sleeve towards his shoulder, and down to the bottom of his shirt. His black pants looked loose, and his shoes had noticeable steel in the bottom of them. He also had black gloves which he never took off, ever. His face had a small blush on the cheeks. The men grouped around him, he took another big flask and continued to chug. The men around him started to talk. "Isn't that his 98th Mug?! Isn't each one of those things like close to a gallon or something?!" "HE ISN'T HUMAN!". Jack looked at them, as they all huddled together in fear. Most of them tried to get a hold of themselves.. after all, all he was known for is his drinking. He was the town drunk. They were basically scared of his drinking habits.. in their minds though, he was just a normal man with a monstrous ability to drink liquor.

One of the men walked towards him. "I think you've had enough to drink for today.. Jack." Jack looked up at the man, "I'll tell you when I'm do-!" Jack passed out right there and then, vomiting on the floor underneath his corpse-like body. The random man picked him up and held him so he would drown in the stuff. He placed him on the couch to his side and sighed, the town was already used to Jack's moments of passing out. Save for a few, whom were still a bit shocked that he could pass out mid way through a conversation.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

It had been 2 weeks since the Frozen Pirate's last adventure. Martin sat up on the deck, polishing his sword. He looked up at the sky and wondered where the sea will take them next. Yawning, he put away his katana.

"Oi, Kip! Any sign of an island yet?" Martin called over to his crewmate.

He then thought that he should take a look himself just to make sure. Making his way to the front of the ship, a slight shape came to view in the horizon. Martin's face lit up with joy.

"Hahah! Scratch that, an island is in sight!" Martin yelled out.

Finally, it was time to explore once again!

[Introduction Box]
Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Tek5144a57318a8d3886009
[Martin Frost]
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Kip was awakened by Martins voice talking about an island or something. Apparently he had seen an island a little off and they were heading for it. "Ah, an island. cooool. Oh and that reminds me Martin. We need a navigator." Kip yawned and looked at the island. "Well i'll go put on some clothes." Kip walked into the mens sleeping quarters and strted getting drees. He wore a white shirt with a shark on it that was grey with red print on it, fingerless pink gloves, grey cargo shorts that go a little over his knee, white socks that go up half way up his calf that has a lightning bolt on the outer parts which is pink, and grey vans which are shoes. "Alright, i'm ready to explore!" By the time he was getting ready they had just made it to the shore. Kip dropped the anchor and waterslpashed up getting him wet a little. He hopped down onto the beach and stretched. "Hey Martin, you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Jack was still passed out on the couch, he was placed on his side so he wouldn't choke on his vomit. He woke up shortly after passing out, fine, and saw the puddle he made on the floor. He sighed, then picked up a bucket and broom to sweet it up. A few minutes pass and he had the bucket full, Jack had successfully left all of his alcohol in the bucket, he spewed all of it out of his body at that moment not so long ago. He dumped the bucket in the toilet and flushed it, he came back out only to see everyone staring at him.. he knew it wasn't something on his face, so they must've all been there when he got drunk and passed out. They all sighed and continued to do what they were doing, leaving Jack with the mystery of what happened. Jack walked towards the barstool and put his hand on the shoulder of the man that helped him before. "Don't worry, I learned my lesson.." Jack's eyes closed and he took a deep breath. The man next to Jack was smiling, like he was grateful that Jack had finally finished his drinking days.

Jack then raised his hand. "Another! Make sure I only Drink 97 beers this time!!" The Barkeeper opened his mouth, but rubbed his hands together when he did the math on the amount of money the man already owed him.. it averaged out to at least 100,000 belli including the next flasks of beer. Jack took the next sip with relative ease. The man next to him sighed, then stood up and walked away. He didn't want to feel bad for a stranger. Jack continued drinking, knowing that he had nothing better to do that day.. hell, he's planning to drink every day for the rest of his life. He had other things he did as well, such as gamble with what little money he made on the streets.. which never ended well.

Jack had his dark brown hair reach his neck this day, and his goatee covered his entire chin. His eyes were black, almost, and his skin was olive colored.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Martin watched as Kip exited the men's room with his clothes. He smiled and gave him the thumbs up. He then looked ahead at the island, once it was close. Kip dropped the anchor which hit the water and sunk slowly downwards. He then noticed Kip's question. A grin crossed his lips, jumping off from the ship he landed onto the beach beside Kip.

"You bet I am!" he replied.

He then looked over at the island, it seemed to be a city. Yawning yet again he began to explore the island, taking the steps out of the beach and into a pavement, he looked back at Kip.

"Let's go, Kip."

Looking forward, he could tell it was quite a busy island. Slipping his hands into his pocket, he searched for his bag of beli however soon realized he had wasted all of the crew's money on the last island he was at. He sighed before walking off into the busy streets.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Kip walked side by side with Martin and put his hands behind his head. "Ughh, I'm hungry. Do you mind if we go eat something? Oh, and we need some supplies." Kip looked at Martin as his stomach grumbled. "You see, I'm really hungry!" Kip laughed as he waited for Martin's answer about going to eat.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 pm

After about twenty minutes had passed with Jack, another pyramid of beer mugs was placed beside him. He looked wasted, yet again. A few people crowded around him again, they couldn't believe this day's amount. A doctor just happened to be in the bar and walked towards Jack, touching his neck to make sure he was still breathing... he was passed out at the moment, but still sitting straight. The doctor got a pulse, then decided to help the man by poking his stomach area. Immediately more vomit came out and the doctor moved him to his side. Jack was basically knocked out, yet again. The doctor sighed and placed him on the same couch he was placed in before. Jack was knocked out, until a few seconds later when he woke up again, repeating the process he did before of cleaning up his remains, and dumping it in the same toilet. Jack walked over to the bartender, but before he could ask for a third round he was interrupted. "You're not getting ANYTHING from me until I see 100,000 belli's from you!" Jack sighed, then took out his wallet. He found no money inside it. He got up, then walked backwards and out of the bar.. slowly. Suddenly the bartender decided to catch up to his little plan. "Quick! Someone get him before he gets away! HE HASN'T PAID YET!!"

Jack ran out of the bar when he heard this, outrunning the other men, and stopped himself in the middle of two buildings. He watched the men go through the area that he was hiding, which helped him relax. Now he had to make money so this god-forsaken island wouldn't bother his daily routine. He walked around the city trying to find jobs, but saw nothing.. it seemed like he had worked on most of the jobs already, perhaps it was time for him to move out of this island soon.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 am

"I don't mind at all.." Martin replied to Kip's question

He began to search his pockets once more, however came out with the same result. No beli. His belly began to rumble alongside Kip's.

"But we can't eat... no beli equals no food..." Martin said as he dug his face into his hands.

Removing his hands away from his face, he let out another sigh. The two were broke. It looked like the two's only option now was to find a job somewhere... Martin began to walk deeper into the bust streets of the city. Looking for some "Help Wanted" signs he looked around left and right. But now store was really in need of help.

The chance of finding a job grew thinner and thinner.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 am

"No beli........... Mabye we should get a job." Kip walked with Martin looking for a job, but it seemed no one needed workers. "I'm tired, we have been walking for hours." Then Kip stopped walking as
martin went ahead, he pulled an apple out of his pocket ans looked at Martin to make sure he didnt look back. Kip took the apple down in one bite satisfying his stomach. He ran up to keep walking with Martin.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Jack sighed, and looked around for some other signs of jobs that he could take. Nobody wanted him, he realized this after the hour he walked around the city. People had wanted posters outside, and none seemed to give him a chance .. probably because of his track record. Jack had worked in every job in the city at least once, then quit a week later to gamble. When the week was over he moved on to the next job, and the next one, until.. well, he is in the situation he is in right now. Jack sighed, not even the fast food restaurant wanted him. He walked in the middle of a dark street and noticed a sheet of paper on the floor, he picked it up instinctively and read it. He couldn't believe it, his eyes widened. He could win 1/3rd of a 10,000,000 dollar prize. He smiled, then put the paper on his back pocket. There was a woman here that owed him a favor.. but first he'd need to find two others for this idea. The question is, who in this city could even fight?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 pm

"F-Food..." Martin muttered to himself.

Still no sign of any jobs and the chance of finding one was growing thinner by the minute. He then listened to Kip.

"We all are Kip... and hungry too...." Martin replied as his belly rumbled.

He stuck his tongue out and his eye lids closed halfway.

"Food...."

He shook his head. He couldn't go down now! Martin decided to stop and lied against a wall. However he could feel something... something which felt like paper. Looking back at the paper he could see the words "Tournament" written in big bold letters. He began to examine it.

"Blah,Blah,Blah, Tournament,Blah,Blah,Blah,Prize,Blah,Blah,10,000,000 BELI!?" Martin yelled out with widened eyes.

"Oi, Kip, get a load of this!" Martin said as he handed Kip the paper.

Maybe hope wasn't lost.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Kip looked confused for a moment as Martin read a poster and yelled out about a tournament and a big prize. "Huh, A tournament you say?" Kip grabbed the poster from Martin and looked at it himself. It said there was a prize, but you need 3 people. "Ummm Martin.......... We need another to join us. Too bad Rock isn't here. Well this what i think we should do, seperate and find a person who can fight to join us. Alright, we'll meet back here in 3 hours ok?" Kip walked off to the East and climbed a building, he squated down and thought of where fighters would be. "Fighters....Fight....Bar fight! Mabye there is a couple people by a bar or something!" Kip jumped down then he saw a man looking at the same poster he saw a moment ago, "Hey, do you have people to participate with, because me and my friend need another guy." Kip smiled and looked at the man, hoping he would accept his offer to join him and Martin.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Jack was walking down the streets of the messed up part of the city. On the walls one could see cracked bricks and stains that Jack didn't even want to think about. There was weird green liquid on the ground at one point, and chunks of vomit on another.. Jack was already used to the site of it, since he does it on a daily basis. Jack watched as a kid came from the sky and dropped down to the pavement right in front of him. Jack looked at the kid with a silent glare, if he would have been splashed by the weird liquid on the ground he would have been furious. Jack listened to the kid talking, the kid noticed that Jack had a poster on his hand.. apparently him and two others were looking for a third member. Maybe this was coincidence, he had to take it.. especially since nobody in the city would pair up with a drunk (which angered him).

"Alright, I'll participate with you. But I need to see the other person in your crew, and you guys better be strong.. I can tell by the prize money that these opponents will be out of most of our leagues."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:15 pm

"O-Oi.... I thought I was the captain.." Martin thought to himself as he saw that Kip had taken off.

Martin stood there. A blank look upon his face, until finally he took off. He began to think. Where could he find some strong fighters? However it suddenly hit him. An old man! Old men are always strong, well in the manga at least. After a few minutes of running he had finally caught sight of one. A small grin crossed his lips.

"Old man! I challenge you!" Martin yelled out as he leaped towards the man and sent a fist flying towards his face.

The fist hit the man's face and made him hit the ground out cold. Martin's eyes widened. What has he just done!? Luckily no marines saw this and there was no one around in this street. Martin looked around. He got on his knees and began to try and awaken the old man. The old man slowly opened his eyes lids.

"It seems my time has come... am I in heaven?" he asked.

Martin smiled.

"You're awake! Thank goodness! Sorry about that! I need to run now, bye!" Martin said as he quickly got on his feet and ran off.

The old man stood and scratched his head.

"Youngsters these days. Always running off doing stupid actions."
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

"Hmmm? You wanna meet him? Sure, but the thing is we set off to find someone for the tournament and said we'll meet in 3 hours at a certain spot sooooo yeah. But i'll tell you, we're strong!" Kip gave the man a thumbs up and grinned. "So, whadya wanna do for three long hours?" Kip laughed at the fact that he found the man so fast and there was stiil two hours and 45 minutes left before he was to meet up with Martin. Kip's stomach grumbled, apparently the affect of the apple has worn off and he was starving again. "Aye, you know anywhere to get some CHEAP food?" Kip asked the stranger emphasising cheap.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Jack looked around when the kid asked for a place to eat then pointed at a trashcan behind him. The trashcan had some banana's inside that were half eaten, and a lot of flies around them. The smell of the food lingered around the air.. and it wasn't a good one. Jack looked at the kid. "Nothing here is cheap, you need a job just to get bread, this is a major city kid.. it's no place for cheap people", Jack sighed. The kid in front him said that they were strong people, so how could he prove this? Jack looked at the kid with an ominous smile on his face. He had to do what he had to do.

"Actually.. I think I do know of a place that is cheap, now that I think about it," Jack smiled and walked in the direction of a nearby bar. Without much of a warning the group that was looking for him saw Jack and ran towards him. Jack looked at the kid and then at the crowd of 15 people. "Well.. aren't you going to do anything about them?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:59 pm

1st plan had failed, horribly. Martin now needed to execute plan 2, which was to find a small boy, small boy's always possessed some sort of hidden power, well at least in the man- Not gonna happen. After what had happened a few minutes ago he wasn't gonna go round punching people to see if they were strong. What he needed was something more smarter. Something more thought out.... something with sushi, rice and mea- Martin shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking about food. He needed to find someone strong. However a nice smell caught his nose. He automatically followed the sent, the smell lead him to an open window where a family were having a meal. He popped his head inside.

"Food..." he muttered as drool came down his mouth.

However the mother of the family let out a scream and chucked a sandle straight at Martin's face. Martin fell backwards. The window was then shut.

"Geez, no need to hit me.." Martin muttered as he got up and dusted him self off.

He looked over at the sandle. His belly rumbled. Before he knew it. He was already chewing at the sandle.

"Mummy look!" A boy called out as he pointed over at Martin.

"Now,now sweetie it's not nice ,looking at troubled people." the mother said as she grabbed the boy's hand and walked off quickly.

Martin spat out the sandle. What on earth was he doing!? He quickly ran off in search of a strong person.

Time: 2 hours remaining
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Kip looked at the the trash can when Jack pointed to it. "Ummm. Yeah i wont eat from there." Kip smiled when Jack said he knew a place, but then his jaw dropped when a crowd charged at them and Jack wanted Kip to fight alone against them. "Lazy...." Kip shook his head and charged at the crowd he ducked under a punch and hit the man in the stomach with his elbow. Then the man dropped instantly, these people were way easier than his previous battle! Kip grabbed two people's heads and smashed them together. Then he went onto his hands and kicked down 5 men who ciorcled him. He jumped from his hands onto his feet and put his leg up and brought it down hard smashing the man into the ground making a dent. The rest of the people ran off knowing they could not beat Kip. "I told you i was strong." Kip smiled and started walking towards the meeting place, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Jack looked at the kid after he knocked out a few of the people. He seemed to almost enjoy fighting them. However, Jack wasn't too impressed.. at least he knew now that the kid knew how to fight. The tournament though would be much stronger then the kid was fighting, many people would walk this way for 10,000,000 belli. The pirates would probably have bounties over 2,000,000B alone.. and that's hoping for the best. Jack was interested to see the other person, so he walked in the direction the kid wanted to go. Jack kept his hands in his pockets, since he didn't really feel like he would need to be on edge. He walked with Kip to the area he wanted to go, but the issue was still that food wasn't on the table.. He'd have to go ask HER for help on this. He could tell this was going to be a very tough week before the tournament even started. There were rumors that she had lions underneath her home, giant ones, and she asks guests to feed them for her (if they choose to sleep in her home). There are rumors that the lions were each 15 feet tall, and monstrous in strength. Jack almost shook himself, but they needed a place to stay.. and she was the only person in the city that let people stay in her home in exchange for chores instead of money.

"Kid, whoever it is you are showing me better be strong.. or we're all screwed in the tournament."
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

A long time passed and no luck yet. He hoped that Kip was doing better then him for he was running around in circles. Plan 1 and 2 failed. Now all that was left was plan 3.... but the question was... what was plan 3? Martin came to halt as he began to think. He then caught sight of a muscular man. He smirked, ran up to him and once close enough stopped.

"Oi, you there, you look strong. Mind if you join my team for the tournament?" Martin asked as he looked up at the man.

The man looked down at him with cold eyes.

"You piece of trash actually think you can win that tournament? I got in last year and was beaten to a pulp, you don't stand a chance!" the man said.

Martin continued to look at him. The man tried his best to ignore Martin however it was pretty hard when someone kept staring at you.

"UGH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" the man finally let out.

"Join."

The man decided it was enough, he lifted his fist and pushed it over towards Martin's face, Martin simply moved to the side and dodged the punch.

"Is that a no?"

The man then shot his right leg over towards Martin's face. Martin ducked, and kicked the man's supporting leg, the leg he used to stand on. The man fell straight onto the the ground.

"I changed my mind. You're weak." Martin said with a blank expression as he got up and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Kip sat at a bench and put his hands behind hhis head. "Now all we got to do is wait. Hmmm.... I never got your name, WHAt is it? Oh and my name is Kip Inoku, nice to meet you!" Kip laughed and held his hand out to shake his hand. "Martin should be arriving soon, he isnt usually late. Man am i hungry, i wish i could eat somewhere." Kip looked at his stomach as it growled in his face.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Jack finally reached the area where they would wait for the third person. Jack sat on a nearby crate and crossed his legs with his arm on the top of his knee. The kid mentioned his name and took his hand out to shake, Jack was a little reluctant at first.. but he guessed the team needed to trust him first before they would allow him to join their group to fight in the tournament. Jack tried to respond to 'Kip'. "My name is Jack, but people around here call me 'The Gambler'." Jack shook Kip's hand and heard his complaint about eating somewhere. "Don't worry, I'll take you somewhere to eat.. just get ready to work for the food."

He stood up, taking out his hands rom his pockets, and looked around. He didn't want to be surprised if the man that was going to show up came from another direction.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Martin continued to walk. Still no luck. He decided he should just head back and wait for Kip since the time was around over. Walking back he caught sight of Kip and what looked like... another man! Martin ran over.

"Yo!" he called out as he began to wave.

Once close enough to the man he looked over at Kip.

"Great work." he said with a smile.

He then turned his gaze back at the man. He let out his hand for a shake.

"Im Martin. Martin Frost. It looks like you're our 3rd member, right?" Martin asked.

He was super excited to get going with his new team.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 pm

When Martin gave him a compliment for finding someone, he gave him a thumbs up and watched him try shaking Jck's hand. "Jack, this is Martin my pirate captain." He laughed, he never thought he would be doing this, introducing a stranger to his captain. "So, now that we all met can we eat?" Kip grabbed his stomach hinting he was ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Jack saw another man show up, kip mentioned he was the captain of their crew. Jack walked towards him and shook his hand, he mentioned his name was Martin. Jack nodded, but felt that his handshake wasn't too strong.. this wasn't very good. The captain wasn't that strong, which meant this crew was in a very bad situation. Jack let go of the man's hand and spoke to him. "This is all of us then.. alright, I hope you guys are hungry. We're going somewhere to stay for a week, she'll feed us in exchange for some labor."

Jack started walking in the direction of a very dark neighborhood. The walls only got dirtier and older the deeper inside the city they walked. Jack waited for them to follow him, and tried to ignore questions asked while they were walking. He tried to hint to the other two that he wasn't the type to talk to people, in fact.. he almost hated it. Thirty minutes pass and he reaches the outside of the town, where there is only one mansion on the open. There was green grass for miles, and only one mansion (almost run-down looking) was in the center of it. Jack took a deep breath, then started to walk towards the house. When he reached the front door he looked at the other two.

"Alright, who wants to knock on the door? Should it be the captain?"

Jack neglected to mention something, the owner of this house had a very unusual way of answering the door... Jack took a few steps back and waited for someone to open the door. Jack was secretly scared, but he was trying not to show it. All he could do was keep his jaw shut and hope the rumors aren't true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next