One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 am

Tiberius and Satoshi clash swords continously, each of their blows matched. Tiberius parrying all of the attacks of Satoshi "Now i have no doubt, you were the aura i felt here, you are talented boy, if only you had more experience...."

Satoshi increased speed, "Shut up!!! Take This Aerial Storm!!!!" Satoshi jumps over Tiberius and slices continuously slicing below at high speed. Tiberius simply parrys away all the slices.

Anubis uses Desert Grande Spada to block off hawks attack, Anubis was impressed by the Lightning Beasts swordsman ship, but he was also mourning the loss of Mr Blue "Which one of you scum killed Mr Blue? im going to send you to the afterworld...."
Back to top Go down

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:06 am

Unholy Uses Shadow Soru to get behind Tiberius And Uses Demon Curse phase 1 ! rapidly useing his 2 giant swords in a star shape motion.

Sharpfang Tunnels under Anubis

hisanyaiba Shoots her rifle at Satoshi (sense it doesnt effect Unholy)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 am

Tiberius uses Dark Roulette with soru, completely blocking Unholy,s two giant swords , he blocks all these attacks "Damn fool stay out of my fight, this is between me and the kid"

Satoshi cuts the bullets down using his speed "young lady, please do not interrupt my fight, you too sir, i wish to end my fight with that man(pointing at Tiebrius) in peace (sweating)."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 am

Hawks appears on top of Unholy "When you ... attack others ... instead of your ... opponents ... you go ... blind."
He shot's Unholy's eye with a flintlock.

Dude throws the mask on Anubis "That would be me, little royal scum. What are you gonna do, spank me ?" He laughs "If you are like him in battle, then we better not even start it"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:18 am

Sharpfang poped out of the ground trying to wrap his Spiral hollow coiles around Anubis

Unholy Uses Demon Curse Phase 2!
As he uses dark soru to get behind Hawks he uses 1 of his giant rusty swords to ttry to slice his head in half and the other to stab him in the heart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 am

(OOC Hawks is on Unholy's shoulder lol, how will you go behind him ?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 am

Anubis uses sand cutlass to suck all the moisture from sharpfang and moves backwards, he then launches launches one Desert Grande Spada at Dude, the sand blade heading right towards Dude "Shut up you fool, on this place the Grand Line where so many die, it is only natural to avenge your fallen comrades, cowards like you understand nothing of these notions...."

Satoshi and Tiberius went back to fighting each other, their swords again clashing, Tiberius using soru slicing the Great Cleaver at Satoshi, Satoshi dodges at quick speed "You are amazing, you fight with honor and poise, why are you a pirate?"

Tiberius stands still "Listen brat, unless you gain experience in this world , you are still no match for the worlds greatest, forget even beating me here, you possess some skill, but not enough...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:26 am

(OOC hes really fast if you prefer i could rust your feet off?)

SharpFang hisses, Killshot uses soru to pick him up and give him water
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:31 am

Dude calls "Furo" and then using a lot of force + his devil fruit he "slices through" the spada, mocking Anubi's resolve "This is Grand Line ! Be stupid enough to get into revenge manners, and you lose your life ! Kid!" He throws several nails at increadible speed aiming his head.

(OOC Well he was on him though, so how did he left Hawks ? anyway)
Hawks turns and whistles. His whistle is causing heavy headance to others nearby. At the same time he dives down so he will evade the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:34 am

Unholy Uses Shadow Soru To get behind Dude Wickedly smileing Kickes at Dudes Shin's

Killshot Finnally revived sharpfang

(Just because your standing on top of a giant's shoulder doesnt keep he from moveing unless your super fat also i figured you wouldnt want to turn from rust from touching him lol If your standing on somthing things can move out from under you unless your putting alote of effort on staying on that said object)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 am

Dude seems angry "I am kicking someone's ass here, if you dont mind !"
He agile gets away from Unholy "Why cant those people fight their opponents, ppffff"
Hawks: If I havent dived ... I would be ... dead.

"This is it ...." The city, aside some rumble, has completely vanished. "WEEE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!! This was it, Dokomi city is no more !!!" Wally laughs.

Dude: Hehe, you guys are in trouble now, I suggest you leave.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 am

Anubis uses sand wall with to slow down the nails as they pierce past Anubis, he then puts his hands to the ground "Captain, get out of here now!!! (turns to dude) , youre lectures bore me you pathetic fool, ill sink this whole place, DEGENERATION!!" The land all is turned to sand and a huge sinkhole sucks in everything in the area excluding Anubis

Tiberius then looks at Satoshi "Time to end this then...."
Satoshi gets into stance "Agreed..."

Tiberius jumps foward and uses Dark gun, using shigan and his sword moving in a continous motion, Satoshi uses Raging Storm to try and mathc the stabs with high speed, they both clashed in mid air and Satoshi lands next to Anubis while Tiberius lands next to Wally.

Satoshi splurts out blood andfalls to the floor revealing that he had been stabbed. Tiberius mounted his sword on to his back
"Make it kid, train, gain experience, and then one day, maybe we will meet again, (tuns to Wally) im heading back to the ship captain"

Satoshi lies in a heap of his own blood, crying because of his lack of strength. Tiberius turns to Dude before he leaves "Dont hurt the boy, you can do what ever else you like., you understand Electric Brat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:47 am

Unholy Uses Shadow Soru to Head Back to the ship,

Hisanyaiba uses Rapidshot Madness! frustrated She Rapidly Shoots 25 Sharpfang's Spiral Hollow Arrows (mini-tiller blades that shred anything they touch) at Anubis

On his way to the ship Unholy Stepped infront of anubis rusting the arrows
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 am

Wally uses darkness to supress the Degeneration. The then says "Now now, time to spit the city now, right ?" Next thing, a massive building is throws to where Anubis is. "I think we shouldnt fight anymore, the goal is reached anyway" he later says "So, Unholy and the rest, just sit down and enjoy the last part of the show !!!"

Hawks: I think ...we should leave soon ...

The civilians have gathered at a hill "The entire city is ... gone !!!"

"Just go and get the ship prepared, we need to leave soon scum" Dude replies to Tiberius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 am

Unholy extend''s his hands catching the building turning it into rust
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 am

Anubis looked to Unholy "Captain, take the boy to the ship and tend to his wounds, ill finish up here...."

Tiberius laughed "Only scum here is you electric brat, im not your errand boy, you got that?!! , besides i am here to witness the change in a era!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 am

Unholy pickes up the boy and uses Shadow soru to get to the ship before leaving hands Anubis a vial "In that vial is my blood mixed with my rust it will Rust through anything so make it back alive you bastard"

(OOC your so lucky My new character hasnt been approved yet =P)

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:56 am

Wally orders both to shut up and just watch. (lol xD)
"Black Berri Pirates, I advice you to stop the battle now"
He extent his hands "Enjoy the last part of the show ... Liberation burst!"
From the black lump behind Wally, massive amounts of rumble start sprouting and fall everywhere creating a massive destruction.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 am

Anubis deals with the rubble by turning the ones heading to him into sand, he then creates a gulf using degeneration between himself and the Kuroujuuji pirates "So this is the almighty power eh? i see now, i have met you once before you coward (dude), it seems our paths keep crossing in strange places, but this i swear for the sake of Mr Blue(looks at the corpse of Mr Blue on his side) i swear that you (looks at dude) will die by my hand as this era goes on, consider it a promise...."

Tiberius laughs, "he got you there lightning brat, you truly are a bastard after all, hahahahahaha,(turns to Anubis looking serious), but be warned boy, we are not normal people and neither is this brat (points at Dude) he is scary strong, so you better get ready, becaus this right here is our time, our moment and our captains moment (points at Wally) to be king!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 am

( Well just saying, Wally doesnt aim anyone right now, he just destroys the city)

" Being angry like that about a Blugori, that shows who will die kid!" He laughs. "Hmmm, thanks?" he then says to Tiberius.
"Done" Wally says. The whole city is destroyed.
"I think its time we go ... Desert kid, you better be stronger if you wanna face us again, cause next time, we will be serious! Lets go !"
The crew follows.

Meanwhile, right after the Ceremony in Marinefold is over "TERRIBLE NEWS !!! Dokomi city is ... is ... destroyed !!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:09 am

Anubis turns around he picks up Mr Blues body and walks over to the ship to meet Captain Unholy.

Tiberius smiled , he had met so many strong potential people today, it seems like the new generation, he smiled at Dude and started laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:11 am

As Anubis Made it Back to The grim death frosty ran over crying "Little bro mr blue is dead! What Happend!"

Unholy Handed the Boy over to Zalton to heal him
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 am

Anubis, goes to a nearby ground and uses his sand power to dig a hole in the ground, Anubis was trickling tears "I cant say much to you my friend, you were different than many others....., i will miss you and our times playing chess,(drops Mr Blue into the grave he just made)."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:17 am

Frosty Cried next to anubis as she hugs him

frowning Unholy said "We need someone to stand up to that Shadow bastards power, We should head to the temple of light not far from here"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 am

The crew departs. Wally has left a flag similar to theirs on the top of the rumble, so everyone would know who did that.

Some grunt informs Nishki about the event.

(OOC This city is supposedly days away from Marinefold)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next