One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 am

Anubis sealed up the grave burying Mr Blue, he patted Frosty's head and then lifted up her face "Dear, please go get some drinks for us , i need to talk with the boy on our ship...."

Anubis walks into the ship and sits next to Satoshi , Satoshi looks at Anubis "Im sorry about your friend..., i am..."
Before he could finish "I know who you are Lightning Beast, i saw your fight, it ws fantastic, ill get to the point, this crew needs a man of your power, i would like for you to join us please?"

Satoshi remembered what Tiberius told him before "Very well, i shall join you..., to meet that man again one day in combat, and also to one day become the worlds greatest swordsman..."

(AT Marineford)

There was panic everywhere, a entire island decimated within a few hours by two pirate crews....
One of the unamed vice admirals "It was a pirate, some new crew, who could it be.....?"

nishki gulped down more whiskey than before as Martello paced in anger "We must avenge this island!!!!!"

Nishki simply sighed "Martello we must be patient, this was devastating but we cannot go and simply act on rage..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 am

"Reports tell of a crew that caused some trouble in Water 7 2 weeks ago."
"As soon as we get more info, we will update!"
Niiro: Those bastards ... somehow they must knew that there was a Ceremony here, how would they know that this was the best time for something like this ?
Kuro: Still ... those pirates must be just ... outta this world.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 am

Nishki slammed his glass on to the table "It does not matter, there have been peaceful times broken by these selfish bastards, poor people have been left homeless because of this.."

Martello sat down in a corner "We need to hunt them down like DOGS!!, and kill these cowards!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 am

"Cool off Martello, such behavior wont help you do anything" Aoi says.
" The captain of the crew is a man named Roberto D. Wally. He was a notorious black marketeer. I believe he need to attend for a discussion regarding his bounty"

And so the jounrey begins.

*Thread CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4