One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 am

"No thanks" Sam responded to the giant's offer, flicking his finger and turning the giant into a female.
He turned when someone called after him saying he was an annoying kid.
"Im not a kid!!! Though I can't deny that I'm annoying...."
Back to top Go down

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Deleted

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Before Sam could turn him into a girl, Tiberius used soru and put his saints hand on sams shoulder "Well then LETS GET GOING" He drags Sam along with him to the nearby shop and whispered "Do you have a death wish ? That guy s a pirate obviously, you dont do that to people..."

Anubis just stared and then turned to Unholy"Captain i have heard a rumor there is a swordsman on this island known as the Lightning Beast, i will try and find him.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:49 am

Unholy looked at Anubis "Thats a good idea Anubis lets find this Lightning beast." Unholy followed Anubis
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 am

"No need to use that confounded seastone thing" Sam exclaimed "I wasn't gonna turn you into a girl anyways... So when do we start the havoc reaking?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:57 am

Anubis began walking looking for this swordsman

Tiberius lets go of Sam and then looks up
"Very soon, he says we are to blend in first, as sellers which should be easy for you, go play a song or something for the people, i on the other hand have been getting some strange feeling since i got here...."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 pm

"yeah" Sam agreed. "That Unholy guy looked like he was up to no good"

((srry for such short posts, on my iPod)(
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Tiberius looked more serious "No, not him, although he was a strange one but i dont think they are here to cause trouble, there is a strong aura here, im going to see what it is, you want to join?"

Tiberius Lifts his Great cleaver over his shoulders and gets ready for a walk.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm

"Might as well come along" Sam said, readying his staff in case of a battle. He had recently tipped his staff with a bit of seastone on each edge, so that if he ever had to face someone like Kiwii again, he would be prepared. The wind blew wildly in their faces, as if signaling something bad this wayc comes....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:59 pm

"Uh, I wonder if I should just begin ... Oi, Hawks, Hisanyaiba, you think you can cover me on your own ?"
Hawks: The chances ... in this ... case ... fall to ... 77%...

Dude is still fighting Mr. Blue. "Fugo" he says. "Alright ... from that point, touch me and you are good as dead" he hides in the rumble of the 1st floor waiting for an ambush.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Hisanyaiba Turn's to Walley "No Harm Shall Come to you while i stand guard captain" as she smiled at Walley

Mr blue frowns " I lost all my friends and family to the world government they imprisoned them and made them slaves and even killed my one true love, they continue to use my homelands as breeding ground dumbing down our children for each generation....NO MORE WILL I STAND HERE AND TAKE THIS FROM THE HUMAN'S THIS ENTIRE ISLAND IS NOW GONE!!!!!!"

Mr Blue Encased his Body In an ice Bubble as rose into the air Creating a blizzard Around him

Mr blue yells "ILL KILL ALL YOU FILTHY HUMANS! WITH THIS LAST ATTACK"

Mr blue gets ready to use his blue bomb
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Wally: Very well, I count on you, Hisanyaiba, Hawks, for this plan to work ! Weee-hahahaha !!!

Dude appears behind Blue "Oh no you dont, captain wants to destroy the city"
He puts his left hand forward and holds something while tightening his right hand. "A Bloguri is supposed to be a mindless monster, so stop it will all that "unfair" crap, and die !" He launches himself to Mr. Blue, while being engulfed in static.

(OOC Dude is so mean huh ? xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Crashing through his ice bubble sent Mr Blue Falling to the ground. Mr blue slowly gets up in pain.

"Damn you humans are all alike Damn you all to hell and your selfishness"

Raining Ice Spears! Ice spears started to rain from the sky

Hisanyaiba See's Ice spears start to fall from the sky shooting the ones that get near wally down with her Arrows Laughing Said "Lol Nice weather were having these day"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:21 pm

"I gotta end this stupid freak now" He launches again "If I wanna hit him for sure then I ... " he doesnt evade 2 spears so he wont have to lose time. One gives him a cut on the leg and another one pierces him a bit in the shoulder "I will get it off later" he thinks .
Thanks to that, he reaches Mr. Blue without him having time to run. "Now, about what you said before ... you are a moron" He grins and launches a full power static punch at Mr. Blue's heart.

(If you want this to be the ending blow, I tell you that if it hits, it will penetrate all the way in ...just sayin so you know what kind of attack that is)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Dudes Fist Pierced Mr Blues Chest Electrocuting his Icy Heart Breathing slowly before dieing mr Blue Whispers "Wwhhoo....Wiilll Sssaavee Tthheemm nnowww, yoouuu beeetteterr kiill the government aaat lleaast you damn HHu,amn"

Mr Blues heart exploded as his mask came off you could see the sadest look youve ever seen on any liveing creature.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:32 pm

" Kill the world Goverment ? Nah, we will just toy with them !" Dude grins at Mr. Blue's resolve "What an ugly face ... "
He takes out the hand and kicks his face making it "shot" blood down "Well that was a nice warm up, Blugori"

"What is this black thing ?!! Run !!!"
Wally laughs. "This is, the end of this place!!!"
He plan begins. Hawks from a short distance covers him along with Hisanyaiba in case some1 tries to interfere, it will take some time till Wally "absorbs" the entire city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Hisanyaiba shoots Down Some Angry Villagers trying to attack Walley.
And stares at walley with her big purple eyes "I dont think theres anyone dumb enough to attack us left"
Sharpfang Smiles at everyone with dumb look on his face
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Sam decided to join in the chaos, just for the hell of it. While he didn't want to kill anyone for no reason, he decided to confuse them even more, by changing everyone within a 20 meter radius' gender.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Nearby building crumble and get pulled in the darkness that "eats" em.
"This is ... quite ... the unique ... thing ... to see" Hawks monologues.
Some policemen are foolish enough to try to attack, but Hawks counters then "Burn bullets" Hawks strikes then with his special throwing cards.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 pm

(why the hell did you kill off Mr Blue? oh well)

Satoshi saw the destruction in the village and was pissed, he walked up to the pirates and saw them there "Halt, you monsters. Stop your evil now!!!!"

Anubis ran up behind hisanyaiba and uses sand cutlass making a sand sword and cutting her through her arm and sucking the moisture and then sent a desert spada at Wally from behind

Tiberius used in, who else had the power to level the city like this he used his sword to deflect the desert spada away "You again... what do you pirates want"

From behind satoshi dashed with mad speed that Tiberius had trouble keeping up with him, "STOP THIS NOW!!! BOLT!!!" Satoshi Thrusts the blade straight at Wallys heart, but Tiberius uses soru and then uses his great cleaver to block the attack
"What speed , i see so youre the one......."

Anubis stood still in awe of the speed he just saw "Lightning beast....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

hisanyaiba uses soru's Triple Death Shot!Uses Sharpfang's Heavy Steel Arrows To Attempt Shoot Anubis's both legs and chest crippling himSo he cant run away

DEMONCURSE PHASE 1! Unholy appears from the shaddows behind Tiberius And trys to cut im with his 2 giant rusty katana in a star shape
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 am

Anubis simply uses Desert grande spada to fire multiple sand blades to block the powerful arrows giving him time to dodge

Tiberius uses soru and using saints hand block all rusting powers by Unholy, he throws unholy aside and says "DO not intefere me and the boy are going to have a duel"

Anubis appears behind Unholy "Captain that's the lightning beast, that boy (pointing to Satoshi) ill bring him to the ship, you get ready captain, dont worry"

Tiberius looks at Satoshi, "You have impressive speed, but you ares still inexperienced in this world..."

Satoshi glares at Tiberius "Silence, you attakced my village, i wont let you leave here alive!!"

Satoshi uses Raging Storm, slicing at high speed that no one can even see him, Tiberius simply uses his sword to parry the slices away grinning.

(i want Tiberius and Satoshi to have a duel, dont intefere in the battle, fight with anyone else)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 am

Wally was unaffacted by any Devil Fruit attack "Dammit, we got crowded here ... Guys, hold em down till I am done, then I will kill them all!" Wally orders and for the first time he seems angry.
Hawks walks towards Anubis "You have a very ... dangerous ability ... chances of holding ...you ... enough ... are .... 58 %"

"Well well well, we got a party here ?" Dude appears with his right hand drenched in Mr. Blue's hand. He is holding Mr. Blue's mask, also drenched in blood, on his left hand. " Oi Magician, let me handle this one, my ability counters his pretty nicely."

Wally: Tiberius, beat that bastard as soon as you can. Dude, fight with the dessert guy, Hisanyaiba and Hawks, hold down the giant ! ... He then thinks to himself "Maybe I should use my thrum card .."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 am

hisanyaiba uses Tricky Snake! She commands Sharp fang to use His Spiral hollow on his body then he goes underground useing the spiral hollow to shred anything that comes into contact with him and he pops in and out to attack Unholy As she Uses her soru and shoots her rifel at him

Unholy Uses Shadow Soru barely avoiding Sharpfang and as hisanyaiba bullets him him they rust away
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:42 am

Hawks: The man ... we fight ... seems ... injured ... from ... before.
Hawks sends a sharp wave of compressed air at Unholy aiming for his left leg.

Wally continues, and has already used "Toride Kagai" on himself for extra protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)   * Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Serious: Dokomi City crisis; Time to become well-known ! (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next