One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 8:05 am

"What is strength to you Alice?" a dark voice bellowed to the girl who was falling... no drowning in the deep abyss. Was it water that surrounded her, or some other unrecognisable liquid that was pulling her down, she didnt know, she had no answer to the question being asked. She just kept falling and falling and fallin.....

[[Above the sky]]
[[Immortal Pheonix]]
[[West Blue]]

She woke up, lying down on the sofa her breathe steady but almost affected by that dream she had. She hated that particular dream. She got up slowly and noticed the bumbling marine underling who had been standing there watching her sleep this whole time. She sighed "What the hell have you been doing? You have been there watching me sleep this whole time?!!" The marine shuddered in fear "Sorry Maam, im so sorry, we didnt want to wake you up....." Alice got up adjusting her top and skirt, looking at marine sharply before giving the view above the clouds one last look "What is it?" The marine then responded "Admiral on deck for you..... and Cheif Fukai also ........" Alice strode off to the deck of the carrying her pole with her as she walked. Her demeanor almost freezing the entire room.

[[Lieutenant Alice Sendros "Snow White"]]
[[Pheonix Squad member]]

As she walked onto the deck , she noticed Fukai standing in the corner , his focus notably towards the man sitting in the big chair, and as her gaze moved, she noticed the two people flanking the chair,both her superiors, one was the every beautiful and organized Mary Young and the other was Luis Krieg. In the big chair, was the leader of this squad who flew in this giant blimp in the sky. It was non other than Admiral Nishki D Rock. Nishki adjusted his cap as he read through more papers that were piling on his desk. "Sigh, more things to sign?....... hmm,... ahhh Alice... and Fukai, your both here.... " Nishki put aside the papers and sat foward. Sarah then adjusted her clipboard "We can begin todays breifing......"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 8:23 am

[Below the sky]
[Edge Island]
[Inside a bar]

"All in." a black haired young man said as he moved his chips at the middle of the table.
"All in" another man called. "I know you are bluffing. I've got a three of a kind on Kings."
"Flush Royal" the other man showed his cards, indeed revealing a flush royal. "Your money are mine." he said with a smile on his face.
"Damn you!!!" the man on the table got up and jumped towards the young man.
"Shit!" the man got up from his chair and tilted his fingers as he said "Hana Hana no... Check!".

At the very next moment, four hands appeared out of the floor, making the people who were around move backwards. They realized that the young man was a Devil Fruit user. And his power was very weird... He could create limbs out of... thin air? What kind of power was that?

"What the?!" the attacker was surprised.
"Hmph..." many arms started sprouting from the ground, creating a road of of limbs that led outside. Then, from the arm-road a sword was being passed to the young man, who grabbed it and unsheathed it. "I see you are a no-good pirate, aren't you?" he said while pointing the sword in front of the man he played poker with before.
"Huh?" the attacker, who looked like a pirate was shocked. He had no words to speak as he realized that the man was taking his money from his pockets, while he was unable to move.
"You are at my mercy right now. But killing a misguided person doesn't really fit my style." he said before sheathing his sword back. Then, the arms from around disappeared and the pirate was left off the young man's grip. "You can go. But I will give you an advice. Stop these methods and most importantly... stop playing poker." he finished, leaving with the money but without hurting the pirate at all.
"Just who is that guy?" the people of the bar were scratching their heads. Only the bartender was calm.
"Oh, didn't you figure? He is the new captain of the basement. I heard he was a high ranked marine, but he doesn't really match their style so they sent him here as a means of punishment." the bartender explained.

[Outside the bar]

The young man was walking by himself before the road of arms appeared once again, giving him his coat and his swords. Indeed, the coat was a marine coat. He quickly wore it, before grabbing the other two swords that came from the road of limbs and he placed them along with the sword he received earlier in the bar.

[Introduction Box]
[Karma Tenma "Poker Face]
[Marine Commodore]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 12:26 pm

[[ Above the docks of Edge Island]]
[[On board the Immortal Pheonix]]

Nishki poured himself a glass of whiskey on ice as he swivelled in his chair facing the big blue sky. Sarah then began to talk "Today we have a major task.... down below is Edge Island of West Blue. Its never been a major point of interest, but we have reports that the daughter of a local business magnate who is about two islands over was kidnapped during their families holiday boating trip....." Sarah wrote on her clipboard and tapped her pen upon completion. She raised her glasses watching Alice who stood in the middle.

[[Captain Mary Young]]
[[Pheonix squad Bookeeper]]

Alice simply sighed, it sounded like a errand from rich people. Alice was about to say something before Nishki spoke "Keep in mind, this is a important job... mainly cause Edge Island has traditionally been a marine controlled island... for pirates to be hiding here...... these pirates have a high body count from pillaging and sinking merchant ships, only recently they have been taking on marine ships openly like this..... the girls safety is of paramount importance but i also want you to make sure that you send a message to these pirates, saying that no more ships will sink , not while we are here to protect the people...." Alice decided it was better to not talk back then , Admiral Nishki had a way of putting the issue at the forefront and making an informed and crucial thing.

"We dont know much about this pirate, but i want to know how this pirate crew has been tracking their victims, understood?" Admiral Nishki said to both Alice and Fukai who both saluted. Alice then moved away , followed by Fukai behind her. Luis then chuckled "Are you sure its a good idea sending those two down by themselves? Fukai i think is more less able, but he doesnt speak at and Alice .... we have heard the complaints by her squad members.."
[[Captain Luis "Silent Wolf:Krieg]]
[[Pheonix squad Quarter Master]]

Nishki then chuckled as he got up, grabbing an expensive full bottle of whiskey with two glasses. "Luis, remember how you and Mary were trained? Somethings cant be taught by lecturing, some things can only be taught through experience, hands on...... i have to go for a bit, got a impromptu meeting..."

Sarah gasped "Sir, wait, you cant just go, the paperwork...." Before Sarah can even finish her sentence, Nishki opened the window and Sarah managed to hold onto the paper as sky breeze blew through, Nishki grinned adjusting his cap before he dropped, plummeting out of the sky, as he fell, wings of pure blue fire began to form as a trail of blue flame was shown to blaze through the sky of Edge Island. He had a person to meet on this island.

[[Cavern facing the north of the island]]

The man was scratching his face in annoyance, this was supposed to be an easy job, now the number of marines on this island had increased and the ransom unanswered by them. One of his pirate members spoke "Yo Captan, i think this girl might be sick, might be best to take her in. A small girl wearing a dress laid on the deck as she was coughing and wheezing away as the man took her into cabin below. He was getting more worried now, he had signed up the crew for simple jobs, but not kidnapping and extorting rich people, his den den mushi began to ring he picked up in a panic "Yo, this whole marine mess was not part of our deal!!!!"

[[Captain Odell Retince " Platinum Harpoon]]
[[57,000,000 beli]]
[[ Hook, Line and Sinker Pirates]]

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Meanwhile, in the middle of the town of Edge Island...

Karma had been walking by himself, all alone. Nobody was there to accompany him. The truth was that despite the fact that he was a quite popular superior to his older subordinates, the marines had sent him to a basement after his last "holidays" where he had no access to talk with them. He was all alone, until he could prove he was worthy of his rank as a Commodore. But while on the island, Karma couldn't really forget... He couldn't forget his supervising inspector, Raymond Mountain, nor the sniper of his unit Luis or the other subordinates he had in his division.

"Shit..." he thought as he walked. "I should be in the Grand Line right now... Derge Namikaze is rumored to have taken control of the whole Underworld... And I am right here, because of my mere mistakes." he mumbled as he walked. The truth was that being a believer of Moral Justice used to be something bad in the ranks of the marines at these days. Maybe that was what resulted Karma into being sent to a small island of West Blue. He didn't really know.

"Move, move, move!" he heard a voice and he turned his head at that time, watching a blue ball moving towards him.

"Huh?" Karma was surprised, before he was struck by that blue ball which turned out to be nothing more than a human. He was a short and fat marine with blue colored clothes.

"Oi! Tenma!" he got up from the ground, looking at Karma who was lying on the ground after they collided.

"Wait a minute... That voice..."

"Yeah! It's me! Jinden."

"Oh crap!" Karma got up from the ground. "What are you doing here? Did the Marines get bored of your alcoholism or the constant meddling with women you use to have?" he said with a smile on his face.

"Naaaah... I've got a mission here." the man called Jinden explained.

[Introduction Box]
[Jinjen Jinden "The blue bomb"]
[Marine Ensign]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 8:41 am

[[Dock of Edge Island]]

A crowd of people watched as it started to snow a bit, which was very rare in this part of west blue. The incident however was isolated to the blimp in the sky dropping down from the sky. From the blimp ropes began to drop as marine soldiers began filling onto the dock of Edge island. Alice and Fukai dropped to the dock as the people watched in amazement. The snow seemed to be eminating from Alice, as it spread all around.As soon as she landed she pointed her pole "I want there to be extensive questioning and fan out, there is a chance that these pirates know we are on to them, set a perimeter of gunships around the island, the IP will hover above and provide aerial feedback on any pirate movement out of this island.... get moving and don't fail " The marines saluted and began moving along the island, Alice then looked around at Fukai who was standing still "We need to go and find the local marine presence on this island...."

[[Town of Edge island]]

As the meeting of Jinden and Karma took place, a blue blaze dropped from the sky, right in the middle of the township. AS the people gasped , the blue blaze turned out to be a phoenix, its flame and wings outstretched as it slowly transformed into a man wearing a marine cap, a suit and cape which had the words Justice on it. The people recognized him from the marines recruitment posters and numerous appearances of late. It was Admiral Nishki D Rock. Nishki cleared his throat, he patted his hat as he then laughed as he saw Karma "AHHHAHAHAHAA, just the guy i was looking for, Mr Poker Face himself!!! Sorry about the abrupt entry, i was wondering if we could go somewhere to talk... oh Jinjen, your here too, excellent, you can come along as well"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 8:50 am

"What is going on?" Karma looked at the sky watching at the blue flame which was coming towards them. The view was spectacular. A trail of blue fire was moving all around the skies of Edge Island, definitely something the people of the town had never seen.

"It can't be..." Jinjen spoke to himself, just before Admiral Nishki D. Rock appeared right before their eyes.

"Huh?!" both Karma and Jinjen jawdroppped and twitched their eyes as they watched the well-known admiral of the Marines right before their eyes. "Sir!" Karma gulped at the view of his superior.

"How come you came here, boss?" Jinjen scratched his head, speaking while Nishki was speaking, only to get smashed to the head by Karma.

"Shut up!" he mumbled at Jinjen.

"Right!" Jinjen agreed, before the two listened to Nishki's proposition for a talk.

"Of course, sir!" Karma obviously agreed to talk with his superior, eager to find out what he was about to say to him. Then, both him and Jinjen started walking behind Nishki, so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:09 am

They walked till they arrived to a cliff side where Nishki sat down , pulling out a bottle of whiskey neatly labeled. He also pulled out the two glasses he brought with him placing them on the rock "I brought some whiskey, its from my wifes hometown, its really something, ah you can try some too Jinjen." Nishki said smiling as he opened the bottle , pouring into the two glasses.

[[On the other side of the island]]

Alice walked further up, near the market area. Still no indication of where these pirates even were. Whoever they were they were well versed in hiding , Fukai on the other hand had been climbing up high areas and scouting on the island by jumping from tree to building to rock to try and find any sign of these pirates. Alice sighed "Any luck setting up communication with the local forces?" The marine soldier shook his head "Not here at the moment Ma'am, we are trying to find them but its proving to be a hard task..." Alice panned the search, starting to feel annoyed at this situation, they needed to find this girl.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:18 am

"AAAAAAAAhhhh, whiskey!!!" Jinjen's eyes sparkled at the view of the alcoholic drink. "It's been a while since I last drank a good glass of whiskey. "Could you give me some ice, too?" Jinjen asked his superior.

"Oi! How can you be so ignorant?" Karma yelled at him. "And he was looking for ME, to begin with!" he kept yelling before he instantly calmed down, staring at Nishki. "I'd like a glass of whiskey, too, sir. May I ask you why you are here?"

[Somewhere on Edge Island]

The pirate Karma had just let escape was running towards an abandoned house. He quickly entered, staring at the bunch of the other pirates of the crew. "Boss! I've got some bad news! There is a Marine here and he is not one of the weaklings the Headquarters send to these small islands of West Blue!" he informed his captain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 9:39 am

Nishkis features relaxed as he looked out into the horizon. "The view here is great isn't it...... I'm sorry jinjen i don't seem to have ice with me, maybe in town they would have it....." Nishki took a swig of the whiskey from the bottle as he grinned "Mmm that hits the spot...... Karma..... what do you think about the current state of the marines right now?" Nishki asked, his eyes sharp as he asked the question.

[[The Cavern]]

The captain was sweating as he received the news about this marine, he again went below deck to his room and called on the den den mushi "OI , now my crew is telling me this guy is here, this isn't what you promised us dammit!! What should we do, i have the girl with me, but she is sick or something...... when will you get here?!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:38 am

Karma was quite surprised with Nishki's question. He knew that he was quite popular amongst his subordinates, but his superiors didn't really think highly of him. His methods were unconventional and usually criticized. He was one of the few in the many the others used to be. As a result, he was quite skeptical when Nishki asked him about his opinion about the marines. However, on the other hand he thought that Nishki was much like him. He was an honorable guy, a noble guy, one of the few exceptions at the people of his rank. But nonetheless, there was no way Karma would lie, even if he didn't know what kind of guy Nishki was. As a result, he responded "The marines, huh? With all my respect, Sir, the marines have reached a state of tragedy. They have spies all over the Underworld and they ensure Underworld's existence to keep control of the world. They are working on the orders of the World Government without any thought about it. They have become a force to protect the interests of the few and not the lives of the many. Although I believe I should not have said that. While I am a loser from the way of my life, the real reason I am here is an answer to your question, Sir.". Then, he sighed, slightly sad.

"Bullshit." Jinjen commented. "But I guess everybody is allowed to have their opinion, I suppose." he kept commenting.

[Somewhere else, inside a dark room]

A Den Den Mushi is heard calling a man in the shadows. It was none other than the captain of the pirates who called the mysterious man in the shadows, informing him about the girl who had been kidnapped. The man listens to the message carefully, before he closes the Den Den Mushi. He takes off a glove from his right hand and then he starts speaking.

"Oi! Loser. Apparently, you are having little to no help. The problem is not the marine you are talking about... I knew about him all along and had a plan to take care of him. The real problem is another guy on the island." the voice said. He was apparently about to explain about Nishki's arrival at the place.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Nishki took another swig of the bottle. The sweetness and strength of the whiskey making him sigh in happiness "mmm its so good..... my wife's hometown whiskey is the best...... you know.... from the many fights i fought , i have lost so many friends.... mentors...... enemies who i respected....." Nishki again looking up "I did all of it for some sake of justice... and yet i failed.... we hailed the death of Iken like it was some big victory, but it was all just the doing of Derge... and i failed to stop him, i survived yes... but i failed all the same...... now for the sake of justice, the world is messed up and the World Government make me do photo shoots, launch ships, give speeches to cadets..... where is our credibility..... and despite all this , i have realised that i cannot do it on my own, i never was able to fight all by myself... if we are to change the world government and change the world, i need to start, by first training the future, and by finding people like you Tenma......." Nishki continued to drink as he "My wife wants to slow down trying to sacrifice myself....... now that we have a son..... but i feel i need to fight... for the sake of the future......."

[[At the cavern]]

Captain Retince was panicking now, on top of all the marine activity , the freaking admiral of the navy had to be here??. He slowly spoke into the den den mushi "Then I'm setting sail, no way am i going to wait around for an admiral to find me, are you crazy?!!"Retince looked to the girl, she had just been given some medicine, and looked to be getting better, but their stock was low. "We need more medicine and i need you to understand we are in this together, ill expose you if you don't help me out here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Karma was listening carefully to his superior, trying to figure out what he was about to say. The truth was that Nishki looked a little bit distraught. And of course he would. The world was taken over by Pirates. Back at the days when Nishki became an Admiral of the Marines, he took part in battles which had to do with sane pirates, mostly. Of course there were a few who were the exception, but they were all under control at the seas thanks to the combined efforts of the Navy and Anubis' stand as a Yonko right after his uprising back at Shabaody Archipelago. Nowadays, the world was very different.

Namikaze Derge Jr. had taken over the majority of the world. The truth was that even his name could spread fear all across the blues. There had been a few pirates to cause ruckus at the old days and a few who kept causing but nobody was like Derge. Even the Unknown Pirates of the New World did not really cause the trouble that man did. Because, even if they were the largest force of the New World who controlled its majority, their true leader was hiding in the shadows. The world had no idea about who he was, they didn't really know the man behind the strings. He could be anyone. He could be Karma, he could be Nishki or maybe Jinjen. But as long as he kept his name a mystery, the balance would still exist. A balance which Derge had disrupted with his devious actions, shaking the whole world.

Thinking all these things, Karma listened to what Nishki had to say. And as soon as he finished his sentence, his mind was made up. "Sir..." he started speaking. "The truth is that I have made countless things which forced me to be sent at this place. I lost my basement at Little East Blue. I travelled to the emptiest islands of the Grand Line. I was ridiculed by the force for my beliefs and when I asked for a break, I was taken over by the situation, resulting in being sent over here. And I will admit it. I'm afraid. I don't want to be killed by Derge!!!" he said dropping his swords on the ground. "HOWEVER, I SHALL NEVER LET YOUR SON BE KILLED BY THAT DEMON! AND ANYONE'S SON!" he finished his sentence while grabbing his swords from the ground and bowing to Nishki, accepting his offer. "As long as you take me away from this base, I will follow you wherever you go." he finished.

"Oi! Oi!" Jinjen interferred. "Your moment was quite good, Tenma, but I haven't really informed you about why I am here. There is a pirate at this place who has kidnapped a girl a few days ago. And it's your authority to arrest him. You are the highest-ranked marine at this place according to the papers. You run this base, but all you did was playing poker."

"Huh? How? I am checking the reports every day. We never really received a signal about a missing girl." Karma said, full of surprise.

[At the shadows]

"Retince, if you expose me, you know you are dead." the man in the shadows replied. "If you act like you are supposed to, we will get the money and you will avoid being jailed. Do you want to expose me? Fine. But if you do, you know you are doomed." he said.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:45 am

Nishki somehow was elated by how Karma had answered. "Well to be honest, i think your skills are far too valuable for me to have you hang around here, i have some new young blood that is in need of training and guidance.... plus an old friend of yours is on my ship....." Nishki heard what Jinjen had to say "Well.... even amongst the marines now.... shadows creep everywhere. Commodore Karma, go forth and discover the truth of this island, and show them the true justice of the marines!!" Nishki stood up giving command to both Jinjen and Karma directly.

[[Cavern]]
"ITs you, finally, look ok ok, i will do as you say, we got this far with you leading the way....... please tell me what we should do!!!" Retinue was pleading, he was in fear, mainly in fear that the walls were closing in around them.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:01 am

Now, that was something peculiar that picked Karma's curiosity. Nishki was there because he had heard about Karma from somebody. But who could that person be, at all? Was he Raymond, was he another Vice Admiral? But on the other hand, Karma didn't really have friends at the ranks of the Vice Admirals. He really wondered who could have called him. Before he could think about it, though, he was asked by Nishki to discover the truth of the island. What could Nishki have meant? Karma didn't really know... But he would find out.

"How is it possible? Their relatives have informed all the basements at the nearby islands." Jinjen explained. "That's why I came here, they sent me to inform you that you sucked at your job, once again." Jinjen said.

"How can you be so cynical?!" Karma yelled at him. "I already told you, I was checking the reports every day."

"Then that means..." Jinjen remarked.

"I know what it means. But before we focus on that, we have to find the girl, first." Karma said, as he dropped the swords on the ground. Then, he closed his eyes and focused his arms on his chest as he prepared to do something to find the girl. "Hana Hana no... Call." he mumbled as eyes and ears started sprouting all around the area, extending quickly all across the island. This was Karma's tracking technique. As Karma was a quite capable user of Hana Hana no Mi, he could sprout eyes and ears and mouths (which he didn't really sprout this time) all across the radius of a small island. As a result, with Edge Island being a relatively small island, he could cover its surface to find out where the girl was.

"Wow. The rumors indeed are true." Jinjen commented as he saw the technique.

[Inside the cavern]

"So, Retince, here is what you are about to do. As the marines have appeared on the island, I am pretty positive that Tenma will be informed for the girl. So, I am giving you a few minutes to be tracked by his abilities. I would advise you to hide the girl into a chest so he won't see her. As for you, it's do or die. Attack Tenma with your crew. Outside your cavern I have brought you a few sea-stone cuffs. They might be useful against him." the mysterious man gave the instructions to Retince.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:11 am

Nishki formed his wings and flew up "I look forward to seeing the results of all this, but I'm afraid i will be watching from afar to see what happens...... also btw, if you do go into town, you might meet my two young subordinates, hope you can get along with them well, gehahaha" Nishki flew off as he left Tenma and Jinjen.

[[Market area]]
There was commotion and some movement , whats more people were moving about now. Alice didn't know whats going on, but Fukai could track that something big happened in the area, like more eyes and ears were suddenly present. Out of nowhere at the edge of the market was a explosion. Alice had heard people screaming and running. Alice moved with grace, one of the pirates had shown himself, attacking a fruit stand with his sword, Alice immediately struck the man with her pole firmly dropping him with the pole. As she did this about 3 more pirates arrived, Fukai was already there, his long strides bringing him face to face with the pirates, "HOWL" he launched a furious driving kick sending all three of the pirates flying backwards. Fukui and Alice stood steady as more pirates appeared, the battle had just only begun.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:25 am

Before he could bid his farewell to Nishki, the Admiral had already lifted from the ground and vanished. There were a few restrictions at this. Firstly, Karma was monitoring the island. And secondly, he just couldn't catch up to his superior. That was the difference between the two. It was amazing.

"So... Have you found out something?" Jinjen asked.

"I have. But we have trouble."

"Like?" Jinjen yawned while asking.

"I have tracked the pirates, but I can't find the girl."

"How can that be troublesome? If we get the pirates, we will get the girl, as well." Jinjen remarked.

"We have bigger trouble. The pirates have already started attacking the place. They are causing ruckus at the market area and there are a few marines fighting them, not from my unit." Karma explained.

"Hm... Nishki's men?" Jinjen commented.

"I suppose." Karma said. "Now, get on my back, I will use my Soru to catch up to the battle." Karma suggested.

"Huh? No way... You can't carry me, I am pretty fat. As we are above the town, I have a much, much better way..." Jinjen said with a smirk on his face.

"And that is?" Karma asked.

[In the shadows]

The mysterious man had contacted the pirate captain. "Most likely, they have started moving towards your men." the remarked. "We will deal with Tenma in little to no time." he laughed.

[Marketplace]

As the battle was taking place between Nishki's subordinates and the pirates, chaos followed the destruction of the area. People were running one after another and the young talents of the marines were about to deal with the people behind the incident. More and more pirates kept gathering around the two young marines, before a unit appeared to assist them.

"Men! Shoot!" a man ordered. The man wore a marine cap and a sleeveless navy blue shirt with white pants and white shoes. He had a marine coat on his back.

[Introduction Box]
[Gary Ringer]
[Marine Captain, 2nd in command at the base]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:51 am

[[Marketplace]]

Alice and Fukai were fighting through the group of pirates who had appeared. Alice again using her pole to bash and turn, with flickering speed she knocked down a group of the pirates at once. Reinforcements arrived as they began to push back against the enemy. Alice panted as she saw the man walk and giving orders. She held back "So your the one in charge here? Took you long enough, we need to push and find where they are keeping the girl"

Fukai was kicking and clawing through the targets, watching as Alice was conversing with this newly arrived marine.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:29 am

"I am not the one in charge. But apparently, my superior is missing, so I am here." Gary explained to Alice as the two commented on him about finally arriving. "Which girl?" Gary then asked the two marines. "Did they kidnap a girl?" he looked surprised, as he didn't really know about the girl, much like Karma did. "I don't know what you are talking about, but I am about to finish those pirates really quickly!!!" he finished his sentence before he pointed at his men to shoot, making them start shooting in the middle of the marketplace. Soon, the place would fall into a chaotic state!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Alice clicked her teeth as she twirled her pole as she began summoning the snow. "Listen it doesnt matter we need to clear the rabble as soon as possible, get your men to start searching for the girl. Ill finish this now in one strike!!! FUKAI!!!!"

Fukai twisted again, his kick landing perfectly as he felt the pirates jaw smash under the raw power of his thick long legs. He then heard Alice, he quickly pounced, getting on all fours and lunging forward as he slid between Alice and the pirates, slicing them with his kicks as she summons snow. The area was starting to become blanketed with snow slowly as she focused. Fukai protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Things had taken the weirdest turn. While the marines of the basement would shoot at the pirates, the two marines who belonged to Nishki's division would speak about the missing girl and the rest of the marines would act as if nothing was going on (most likely because they didn't really know about the girl) and on top of that Alice turned out being a Devil Fruit user, resulting the area of the marketplace turning into a battlefield with used bullets fallen on the ground and snow covering the place quickly.

"We are dealing with Devil Fruit users! Crap!" one of the pirates commented as the marine woman kicked all around the area.

"We got them cornered! Keep shooting!" Gary ordered his men. "There is no way they can escape!"

"What are we gonna do?!" the pirates kept asking each other.

"Go with the plan!" another pirate would reply.

And while all these awkward things were going on, the situation was about to get weirder. In the middle of the battlefield with the snow, the kicks and the random shots, Karma and Jinjen made their appearance. A rolling Jinjen was moving towards the area with great speed, matching that of most superhuman speed technique users and Karma was keeping his balance on the rolling man, walking on him as if he was an acrobat. The rolling Jinjen would strike a few of the pirates with the force of his rolling and Karma jumped off him, making his appearance at the scene at last.

"Sorry for being late." he made his cool entrance at the battlefield.

"Burp!" Jinjen burped after he stopped rolling. "Oops, the constant rolling made me burp. Sorry." he apologized.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Alice was stunned as a rolling thing came crashing into a group of pirates. She didnt recognise either of these men but they were marines clearly. Fukai stood in defensive position in order to gauge their threat level, but Alice simply signalled Fukai to stand down. Both of these new guys seemed strong. "Who.... never mind, im going to summon a snow storm, the 3 of you are going to dispatch of these pirates quickly before they cause any more civilian damage ok?" The snow was becoming thicker and the air was almost not visible, Fukai had nodded looking at the other two marines to see if they had understood. Alice then continued "once we clear this rabble, we need to find the girl, there was a girl these pirates kidnapped and we need to find her before its too late!!!"

[[At the edge of the battle]]

Retince had the girl in the crate on his back, he wasnt going to stick around to find out what was going on. Two of his men came forward "We got this captain , we will deal with these bastards...." The other one adjusted his hidden blades under his bracer on his wrists. Retince grinned "Good lads, buy me some time and come meet me on the ship, ill be getting ready to set sail....."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:12 pm

While the pirates would hide the girl in the chest, just like the man in the shadows ordered, so that Karma wouldn't really track her with his abilities, now that he was not really used it they let the girl outside. Retince was carrying her on his back and his was quite nearby. But Karma wasn't focusing on that. Instead, he focused on the battle which was going on.

Nishki's subordinate, Alice was causing a snowstorm and it was a great chance for him to bring an end to the rampage of the pirates. "What a troublesome ability, that girl has... It's only going to make my job more difficult." he thought in silence. He wasn't planning to express his thoughts as he knew that any words he said to these young marines had to be given with caution. After all, his job as a higher up was to motivate them and not ruin their dreams. He had to teach them how to be responsible and act on their will and not being pawns of the World Government. At least that was how he saw the situation.

"Girl! We can take advantage of your snowstorm!" Karma explained. "Hana Hana no... Check!" arms sprouted from the ground all over the area, grabbing all the pirates from their feet. "Finish them off, girl!" Karma ordered Alice, but before he could do so, a rolling blue ball was seen striking the pirates one after another.

"Rollout - Zigzag!" Jinjen stopped rolling and got on his feet, as the stopped pirates were fully covered with blood by his quick and powerful attack, falling on the ground. It was up to Alice to completely finish them to ensure the victory.

However, during this situation nobody would notice Retince with the girl at the edge of the battle, giving the captain of the pirates an advantage.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Alice focused as she was heard the man give her commands, she recognized that his rank was probably higher than hers based on his uniform, it didnt mean she had to like the situation however. When he used his devil fruit power Alice was almost stunned "Your a devil fruit user too???"

Karma had made the mistake of assuming it was Alice who was going to end the battle. As soon as Karma ordered to finish them off Fukai jumped in the middle, his breathing steady and strong as he ran straight into the group of pirates before him , his legs were long enough to cover about 5 pirates at once with one kick as he yelled "HOWLLLL!!!" Sending them flying and effectively ending the huge battle with unquestionable power. The towering figure of Fukai standing amongst the bloodied corpses of the enemies he had kicked into submission.

"YO.... that was impressive.... what you did to the crew guys!!!" There were now two men standing forward. One was wearing overalls and stood above his partner who was wearing a bandana mask and his crews emblem. The big one stood in front "YO HOOOOKKKK we gotta buy time for the captain right?!!!" The smaller one grinned as he drew his hidden blades from his bracers, showing them how sharp they were "Yeah Sinker, once we kill these marines, we will get even more famous, things been looking good since boss got his new 'friend' eh?!!"

Alice recognized the men from their wanted pictures "Its the two first mates of their crew, Hook and Sinker...... be careful, they are known to be extremely violent..."

[[Tom "Hook" Ridgeley]]
[[22,000,000 beli]]
[[Co first mate of hook Line and sinker pirates]]

[[Gudmond "Sinker" Lundqvist]]
[[25,000,000 beli]]
[[Co first mate of the hook line and sinker pirates]]

Tom rushed at Alice, before dissapearing, his speed off the charts as he appeared before Alice, ready to take a strike at her.

Gudmond grinned as he lifted a huge crater of earth, tossing it at Jinjen. This crater was huge enough to crush several normal people.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:43 pm

"HEY! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Karma yelled at Fukai as he looked at him, striking the pirates with unquestionable power. While they were damaged, a normal hit from the snow attacks wouldn't really finish them off. However, these attacks were leading the pirates at the verge of death, if not death itself. And that was something Karma didn't really like, considering the fact that these pirates were all mere underlings, pawns to their superiors. Karma was an enforcer of Moral Justice after all. What had these pirates done wrong? They were no real threat who had to be killed.

However, before he could really scold his inferior officer, the two first mates of the Hook, Line and Sinker Pirates appeared so they could buy some time for their captain.

"Shit, more of them!" Jinjen remarked before he curled his body, only to roll away and dodge the large crater of earth which was thrown at him. "That was deadly!" he commented before he started spinning around himself in his curled stance, gathering some momentum for his soon to come attack.

"They are here to buy some time... Which means that their captain is up to something." Karma remarked after they made their introduction. "Hana Hana no Call!" he started sprouting ears and eyes all across the island once again, monitoring the place, only to realize that Retince and the girl were nearby. "I tracked him!" he took off his technique, turning at Gary who was still there, helping at the battle along with the rest of the unit. "They are most likely heading for the docks. Take the unit and get there! We are going to finish with these two and follow you! Be quick!" he ordered.

"Right!" Gary nodded and the 2nd in command along with the unit left, leaving only Karma, Jinjen, Alice and Fukai against the pirates.

The battle was heating up!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Alice used her pole to block the attack from Hook who leapt back acrobatically, he was clearly aiming to draw first blood. The blizzard had ended as well as Alice panted heavily. "This one is fast......" Hook grinned as he figured killing the girl would be easiest target first. He then saw Karma using his ability and then rushed to him, taking him out would be essential to their escape, however before he could reach, Alice appeared out of the snow from her position, her pole slamming into the side of hook. Hook rolled taking minimum damage "Ahahaaha, you marines, for so long we lived in fear, even in a small hick town like this one, but with our captains friend and some well placed attacks, we now know we can kill you people," He licked his blade as Alice stood firm. She then twirled her pole as she glared at her enemy. "You worm, you torment and torture innocent people, stealing when it pleases you..... i wonder if you can hear the screams of the dead that claw for you, i wonder if you understand the pain you caused...... all those innocent people.... so now i promise you, you pieces of filth will not harm that little girl, SNOW AVALANCHE!!!!!" Snow was starting to form above them as she started dropping it all around her leaving her vulnerable to attack. Hook swore , he charged in to try and stab Alice straight into the gut.

Sinker was watching the battle as Jinjen has dodged his attack "Hoo, very good, you marines are not bad, the last guys we faced on the way here were like fodder, we crushed them so easily , i mean how easy is it to break you guys huh?" Fukai stood before Sinker, looking up, Sinker raised his huge fist slamming it down at Fukai "What are you looking at you long leg FREAK!!!" Fukai matched his punch with his own kick, creating a shockwave around the area, a mini explosion as their blows connect. They exchange blows matching each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next