One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))

Go down 
+2
Shikumaree
TheRed
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRed

TheRed

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Kori leaped off the deck of his new boat and landed on the large port. "I'm back!" Kori shouted out loud, as people kind of just strangely looked at this young man with a pirate ship and no crew. The first thing Kori did was visit all of his old friends and familiars from his childhood. The people comforted him of the sad news they awhile back about his parents. He had a good time just reminiscing and visiting everyone.

He finally came to the tavern where he used to always stay, and eat with his parents.He walked in and greeted his old friend Danielle and her older sister, Joanne. They talked for a long time, and played catch-up. When they got to what was going on in the present, Kori asked them both to help spread the word about his new crew, other than just posters he has been putting up. They both instantly agreed.

All of a sudden a large hand grabbed Kori's shoulder, "Hey, you're this punk!" A large pirate said as he placed a wanted poster on the bar. It was a picture of Kori with a bounty of 55,000,000 bellis. " My bounty is only 6,000,000, but when I've killed "The Storm Terrorist" I'll be feared all over. Now let's do this the easy way, little punk." The man pulled out his sword and swung it straight at Kori's neck. Everyone gasped, but then were overwhelmed in shock. Kori had one finger touching the blade of the sword, and it bent at a ninety degree angle.

"I'm going to have ask you to leave now." Kori said calmly, as he had dealt with situations like these before.

"Wha- what are you?!?!" The man said in shock. All he could think was how could any normal human being bend a sword in half by touching it with his finger? Kori sent an electric wave through the metal of the sword just to intefere with the electrical patterns of the pirate's brain and render him unconcious.

"Hehe, here's money for the night. Sorry if I caused any trouble." Kori chuckled and smiled to Danielle and Joanne. He handed them a large bag of gold coins. They just stood there trying to process what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Roy was sitting in the bar at the time of the fight happening, "Hey you, i'll join your crew." Roy laughed as he shook a bit in his seat, "Anyways, you seem strong. By the way, i'm a sniper." He paid for his drinks and walked towards his new captain, or captain if he accepts Roy.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 pm

As Zoomie walked through town searching for supplies he could use to repair a ship if the time came where he needed to, he heard a loud commotion coming from a local tavern. "I better check this out.", he thought as he walked through the doors. Instantly he noticed a large man swinging his sword at some guys neck, but before Zoomie could do anything the young pirate grabbed the sword with his bare hands and had bent it. The young pirate had appeared as if he were about to leave when the large man who had assaulted him fell to the ground unconscious.

"It appears this young man is something special.", said Zoomie. , "I need to test something." he thought to himself for a moment. He walked over to the already departing man, Sand knuckle Zoomie said as sand covered his fist, he swung at the young man full force aiming directly at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:17 pm

Getto Diffot was in the building next to the tavern. He was standing at the side of a table with a set of needles in his hand and a woman lying face up, with her eyes closed, completely immobile. The rustling of his clothes could be heard all over the small house and it was interrupted only by the sounds from the bar. There was a rifle waving from side to side with the ruckus of the tavern on the hanger. There was also a bag full of dubious contents and medicines. God knows where all of that came from.

The woman was breathing softly and slowly, tension could be noticed throughout her body as she expected pain or something to happen. Getto held one of his needles very close to the cheek of the woman and he was whispering: "Point one... Point one..." The needle softly went into the woman's cheek and she jumped a little bit on her place.

"DONT MOVE GOD DAMN IT! YOU ARE GOING TO GET HURT!!!" -Getto started screaming. - I CANT WORK AND RELAX YOU IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP MOVING!"

"I am soorrrry, so, sorrryyy, do-doctor!" -the woman blabbered. -"It won't happen again. You were right... they don't even hurt..."

"Right, right." - The doctor the continued with the process of penetrating the woman's face with needles. It appeared to have a good effect. His wavy black, messy hair waved around as he moved and he looked through it around. -"How I wish the people from the tavern would shut it..."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:28 pm

"Oh, cool!" Kori smiled "This is great! You can totally join my crew hehe. My name is Hok- MOVE!" Kori yelled as all of a sudden he pushed Roy away. Kori had read the electric signals in the air and noticed a large fluctuation heading straight for him. Kori immediately, using his lightning speed flipped forward and caught himself with his hand, so he could turn around. He grabbed a jug of water from the bar and said, "Hmph, the suna suna no mi, its major weakness is water if I'm correct. Then this jug of water should be one of the dangerous weapons to you. Now, are you after my bounty? I really don't want any trouble." Kori said, as he was flattered about all this attention.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Roy's eyes opened widely as the man's fist neared, although his new captain pushed him out of the way, and stopped the man's attack from closing in. Roy got up quickly and aimed his gun at the attacker. His gun was loaded with his poison bullets, "What the hell!? I could of easily dodged that without you pushing me!" Roy said comically. He then looked towards the attacker, "Looks like you have a death wish." Roy shot 3 poison bullets at the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:21 pm

"Wow! Calm down", Zoomie said laughing as he formed a small wall of sand in front of him to stop the bullets, "I was just testing to see how good you are, and you pass!", said Zoomie as he backed down. "I didn't expect that you would figure out my ability so fast though, I must I am a bit disappointed by that." Zoomie said in a friendly manner. As he sat down he continued to talk to the two men but was mainly referring to the captain. "Got any need for a shipwright? If so I'll join your crew although I'm not too impressive bounty wise seeing how I don't have one. I promise I won't attack you again, like I said I wanted to confirm that you were special." He said as he walked over to the ladies at the counter.

"Never in my life did I ever think I would ever meet an angel outside of Skypiea and yet here I can clearly see two." He said as he gently grabbed Danielle's hand and kissed it tenderly. "What names do these angels take, if I may ask."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 pm

"Really!?!?! You- you, another devil fruit user like me, wants to join my crew. This day just keeps getting better. I spent awhile studied all sorts of stuff especially devil fruits, so i could learn to control my own." Kori said with a large smile on his face, as he blushed. Kori saw the man instantly start talking to Joanne and Danielle.

"Well, I was going to have a meeting for all the people that wanted to join my crew, so if you guys could show up around here at this time that would be great!" Kori joyously said a little to loud.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:55 pm

"Alas, I must end this conversation ladies, until next we meet.", Zoomie said as he kissed both of their hands and walked over to his new captain. "So what's up boss, need me to fix up your ship? You do have a ship right?", he asked as he stood in the center of the tavern with his new captain.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Kori heard his new crew member ask what they're doing next. "Well I think I'm going to call it for the day. We should be well rested for our adventures start tomorrow." Kori responded. Kori was now faced with the question of where would they sleep. He then realized they had a whole ship with rooms that they should start getting used to. "I'm going to head back to the ship. You can tag along if you want, but if you decide to just stay around here for awhile, then the ship is at the main port. Head over whenever you're ready to check it out." Kori said as he started to head out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

"I think I will go with you I wanna check this ship out.", said Zoomie as he followed Kori out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" - was heard coming from in the building where Getto had been working. The man came out with all of his belongings hanging from his arms, neck and some stuff in his hands as he sprinted out of the building and ran for his life.- "YOU BASTARD!"

[5 minutes before]

"Yeah, lady, you know. This is actually what I do in my free time." - The scientist said just as a little comment about his job.He continued to place needles in the accupressure points to relax the woman.

"Oh... and what is that other "job" of yours?"- The lady asked with a weird tone in her voice that Getto didn't understand. But when he turned his eyes and looked at the bag that the woman had brough wit her, he saw his own bounty poster folded with the picture to the outside and sticking out of it.

Getto Diffot's 2 million belli eyes glared back at him and the real doctor widened his eyes like plates and his jaw dropped a little bit. He looked back to the woman who was now half naked (the top of her body) and facing down. Getto took a steel needle and pressed various points on the spinal cord rapidly and then stuck it in at a point.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, FILTHY PIRATE!"- The woman begun screaming. She was paralyzed, but not for long.- "COME BACK HERE! Dont leave me in this situation!"

Getto took the towel that was covering the woman's boobs out and she was left in an embarassing situation. The building wasnt even his, so he fastly started collecting his stuff and ran out.

[End of flashback]

Damn, where do I go now??? - Getto ran towards the tavern at the same time that Kori was coming out and accidentally bumped into him. -"DARN! Sorry!"

The woman had now come out of the building and saw him running into the tavern. She had all of her clothes really wrinkled and put on very badly.

"DONT MOVE!" -she was holding a giant bazooka and pointed at the tavern. Only God knows where she got it from. -"IF YOU MOVE, EVERYONE DIES."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Kori was on his way out, when what seemed like a real mad scientist bumped right into him. The mad scientist man with long black messy and a large nose seemed like he was running for his life! "Hey, no problem. Is something wrong?" He curiously asked the mad scientist-like man.

"DONT MOVE! IF YOU MOVE, EVERYONE DIES." A woman in wrinkled and messed up clothing suddenly exclaimed this aiming a rocket launcher at the tavern. "I SAID NO ONE MOVE!"

"What the hell have you got yourself into now, Kori?" Kori muttered to himself and chuckled. Kori ruffled his light blonde messy hair with his hand. He slowly inhaled and exhaled, waiting for anything. He took one step back with his right foot, and small little currents of electricity started to flow all over his pale muscular forearms and calves. He was prepared to act any moment.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:27 pm

Sand slowly began to form around the woman binding her in it, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!", she screamed angrily. As she struggled to try and break free as an altar of sand was being made under her, "Don't worry captain I can handle this.", Zoomie said as he began to walk toward the woman. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!", she screamed. "It's a shame you have such a pretty face too." said Zoomie as he began to form a large spear of hardened sand. "What are you gonna do with that!?" she said with fear in her eyes. Sand Sacrifice! Zoomie yelled as he impaled the woman on the altar with the spear. "I'm exhausted." Zoomie said falling down.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Kori saw Zoomie restrain the woman, but then noticed Zoomie still approach like he wasn't finished yet. Kori noticed the spear heading straight for the woman, and Zoomie starting to pass out over exhaustion. Kori rushed to stop the spear.

Blood started to drip from the sand, but it wasn't the woman's blood, it was Kori's. He had no time to react, so all he could do was barely stop the spear by putting his hand in front of it. He now had a gaping hole in his hand, but the woman was unharmed other than the fact that she was slightly being crushed by sand. "Now let's all calm down here. This situation does not need to escalate into any killing or fighting. Sorry ma'am about that. We need to try to figure this situation out." Kori said gasping for air. "We all have some explaining to do. But first, mad scientist guy, we could use some medical help, and from the looks of the tools you are carrying, You can help us all out." Kori said hoping this conflict would end, and that everyone could just sit down, relax, and introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 am

As soon as the woman screamed "don't move" and Getto saw the giant bazooka pointing at them, his jaw dropped comically down to the floor, anime style. Before he could do anything, sand started to curl around the woman. For a second he thought the woman was going to die. Definitely not the destiny any doctor would want for someone that he just treated, even if that person is trying to kill you or capture you.

But suddenly, the guy he had ran into ran and positioned himself in front of the woman before she could be impaled by the sand spear the other guy had produced using what obviously were Logia powers from a devil's fruit. Getto knew some stuff about fruits, and he could identify a couple of them, like the Suna Suna no Mi he was looking at. He automatically sprinted towards the first guy when he saw blood spilled. The guy was apologizing for the other guy's attitute, that was weird obviously. Then he called for medical assistance.

"of course!" - he said as he took a shot from his pouch and examined Kori.- "By the way, my name is Getto, not mad scientist. Pronounced as 'Getti'."

He saw that the wound had sand on it and he decided he had to be taken to another place to be examined better. He injected the shot and nodded.

"I have just injected anestesia into your bloodstream."- The doctor said. - "which will put you to sleep. I need to take a look into the wound somewhere cleaner, it seens deep."

"Someone help me take him into the bar or somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:12 pm

As Roy saw the bazooka, his eyes opened widely, and stood up quickly, gun aimed at the woman. When sand built around the woman, he put his gun down. He then yawned, "Soooo, what are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 pm

After a few minutes Zoomie stood up and was shocked at what he saw, not only was the woman alive but she hadn't even been pierced! "What's the meaning of th-" Zoomie began to say when he saw his captain's hand bleeding. He must have stopped my spear with his hand, I was right about this one, he is special. thought Zoomie as he chuckled slightly.

He looked over to see the scientist from before, he seemed a bit troubled by everything that had happened and he seemed to be yelling something. ["Someone help me take him into the bar or somewhere!"] "OH", Zoomie said, "right I'll help you it's my fault for getting carried away that he is in the current position." Lifting Kori Zoomie looked over at Roy, "You wanna know what were doing? Were helping the captain into the bar, that's what were doing, now get the door please this isn't as easy as it looks." said Zoomie walking toward the door. "Hey, scientist think you can get the other side of this guy I am having a bit of trouble." Zoomie said to Getto.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:31 pm

"GETTO! Not scientist, please. I feel reificated..."- then he shook his head and nodded. -"Yeah, of course, of course."

He helped to get the guy into the bar, and as he did so he started thinking that using a local anestesia would have been enough for the hand alone. Anyway, he could always lift up the effect of the sedating agent. He placed the guy on top of a table, everyone seemed to be watching as he did this.

"Get me some jars of water!"- he wasnt sure if the drug had hit in completely but as they brought the water he started to rinse the wound. It had, apparently broken through a couple of veins. Getto injected a clotting agent and he started to work on the wound. He quickly reconstructed the tissue. Luckily no bones had been destroyed and the ligaments were almost intact. Even if there had been a hole in the hand, the guy was lucky. He regenerated all of he could and closed him up.

"Well, I am done."- Getto said.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Kori, feeling a little dazed from the drugs, sat up. He looked at his hand and clenched and stretched his fingers. He was surprised to see how quickly it had healed. "Wow, Getto, You're very skilled. To be able to heal my wound so quickly is remarkable. Thank You." Kori said.

Kori stood up. Kori looked at Roy and Zoomie and said "Well, I don't know if we will have a meeting tomorrow considering the commotion we have caused. So let's do introductions now. My name is Hokori, or Kori, Shingai. If you haven't heard of me, I used to be a solo revolutionary. Most navy men actually called me a terrorist, which i guess was appropriate. I look down on that part of my past, and wish to begin anew as a pirate with a crew. I actually really wish to someday be king of the pirates. If you haven't been able to tell yet, I ate the Goro Goro No mi fruit when I was a young boy. I am a very skilled fighter, and I've study combat, the seas, and other devil fruits for quite awhile. Haha, I guess that's it for me." Kori said and chuckled a little at the end. He did though have a look of regret when mentioning his recent past.

"Oh and one more thing, I'm happy to be your new captain!" Kori added enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 am

Arron on his little fishing boat came up to Loguetown, just as it touched the port he stepped off hands in his pockets down the street, he had always wanted to see this place, but his parents weren't the traveling type.

Arron looked around at the different shops around,just before walking by an alley 2 rather gruff fellows stepped out," 5,000 belli bounty? this should be easy" they were a good 15 feet away so arron smirked "you just made the mistake of giving me room" Arron brought up speed and launched at the two, with his right fist he impacted the right opponent before he could defend himself, then using his speed before the momentum could be moved from his legs to the man on the right he twisted around on his left leg to bring his heel up and kicked the one on left into the adjacent building threw a window into a bathtub.

Arron picked up the poster," just because i don't have a large bounty doesn't mean i'm weak" Arron walked into the bar across the way and noticed some commotion inside about a hand and being a captain, Arron shrugged and turned to whoever was behind the bar counter," how much is your cheapest sake?"he asked

Last edited by Bloodwake189 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:18 am

Roy a thumbs up and smiled, "I'm Roy Zee the sniper. Nice to meet y'all." Roy crossed his arms and looked at the sand guy.
Back to top Go down
MrFishy5

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:07 pm

"If it's an introduction you are expecting then I suppose I owe it to y'all for going overboard. The names Zoomie and you're looking at the guy who is going to be God of Skypiea."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

"Yeah,  yeah, well."- Getto said while he moved his messy hair out of his eyesight with a movement of his head.-"This is my job,I have to be the best at it, right?"

As everyone started presenting themselves the doctor remained silent, muttering some incomprehensible blasphemy in an unknown language. He looked at the guys who said their names and one of them mentioned he wanted to be God of Skypiea. How in the world was he going to turn into a deity, of  course Getto was unaware of the existance of sky islands. He looked from side to side and put a weird face that made him look like he was doing:'<.<...>.>...<.<...'

"Since I'm here already and I virtually have nowhere to go, I may a well present myself."- The doctor with the mad-scientist look said.-"My name is Getto Diffot, as I mentioned before. The roots of my family come from a place far, far away, hence the weird name and surname. I am a doctor and scientist that is also specialized on designing weapons and biochemical, hazardous and volatile liquids. I am proficient in the arts of acupuncture and apart from being the best at what I do and curing a many diseases as I can, I have a mission: finding a man called Remen Clarity and kill him for his deeds."

Getto looked around and added: " And I am the new doctor in your crew."
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Kori listened to all the introductions. He was so excited. Kori has had rough life, but now he'll be able to carry out his dream. Kori heard Zoomie say he wanted to be the God of Skypiea. His jaw dropped out of shock and excitement. He had read about Skypiea in books, but he never had actually been there. What an outrageous and ridiculous goal? Roy thought. Then again, his goal was pretty big also, and what would the King of Pirates be if he didn't have the greatest crew.

Kori heard Getto talk about himself, and after earlier asking the woman why she was attacking him it only made Kori more interested in Getto. Kori had to have him join his crew. Although, Kori did kind of get lost when explaining his abilities and talents. Getto did seem very smart. That's when Kori heard Getto said he was joining the crew, and in that moment Kori realized his dreams were going to come dream.

"Well, I'm excited, Roy, Zoomie, and Getto, that you are all joining my crew. Now let's go become the greatest pirates to ever sail the seas!" Kori said out of much excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))   The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm Pirates Part 1: New Beginnings ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next