One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:33 pm

"Soru!" Karma used his superhuman speed technique to rush at the direction of Alice and pick her up, moving her a few meters nearby as she performed her attack and protecting her from Hook's charging attack, in which he planned to slash her. "Damn... She is getting mad at the pirates and her powers are hindering my movements." Karma thought after moving her away. "How can we work together so we can win?" he thought, only for him to be struck by some falling snow which me didn't really see coming. However, he wasn't really damaged at all, the damage was quite minimal. The cold, though, was indeed unavoidable. His body started chilling and trembling for a moment, resulting in him picking up his Poker Master, his sword which was infused with a flame dial so he could warm himself a little bit.

"The snow... That's it!" he came up with an idea afterwards, although he needed some time to warm up, as the cold was clearly affecting him.

As for the other battle, Sinker was colliding with Fukai. The two seemed like powerhouses as their connected strikes would cause mini explosions all around the area, making the oblivious to the snow which was falling at them because of the aftermath of their impacts. The true really looked like a pair who could make a good match up against each other. "You are strong, you freak!" Sinker grinned as he pressed his punch on Fukai's blow, only for everything around him to freeze a few seconds afterwards.

"Instant Rollout!" Jinjen's voice was heard. As Sinker was taking on Fukai and their attacks matched, Jinjen released all the momentum he had built so far by rolling around himself, rolling so fast that he could have surpassed Karma's superhuman speed technique. He rolled at Sinker with incredible speed and the rolling attack struck him at the head, making him take a few backsteps as his head was opened after the attack. Jinjen took the chance and he attacked his enemy who was off guard with a devious strike. "Bounce!" the rolling Jinjen then jumped high, in the form of a ball he had taken, taking advantage of his weight and the gravity over his body, to move down on Sinker's head once again, striking him from above afterwards, making him fall unconscious with a broken head.

"Chk... Amateurs..." Jinjen said as he stood on his legs once again, kicking the unconscious Sinker. "Take a lesson, kid." Jinjen commented at Fukai, before turning his head, looking at Hook.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Alice felt the earth move as Karma had picked her up. On the one hand she was grateful that she was protected from Hooks attack on the other hand she didnt like the idea of being picked up "Excuse me can you put me down please?!! Look, im going to bury him completely in snow, thats the plan, you just have to hold him off till i unleash my avalanche!!!"

Fukai was in awe at that attack smashing straight into Sinker. Fukai nodded at Jinjen recognizing his capability. Fukai turned and saw Alice and Karma fighting, deciding he should stay out of this one.

Hook was getting pissed, he just saw Sinker go down and now he was dealing with a girl who could control snow and whoever this sword guy was. " Hey why dont you put the girl down and come fight me one on one , or you need a girl scout to hold your hand for yea, hahahaah" he slowly coated his hidden blades with poison, enough to corrode your insides should it make contact with your skin.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm

"No." Karma commented at Alice as he was thawing out. "As you can see, Jinjen has taken out this man's friend. He is the only one to explain us what is going on here. Those guys have kidnapped a girl right in front of my nose and they are receiving back up from somebody. I need him in a condition in which he can speak." he explained.

"So, you are not really going to touch me, huh?" Hook said with a smile on his face.

"You say?" Karma glared at him with a serious look on his eyes, before arms appeared from the ground, grabbing Hook from the legs.

"What?! This technique again?" Hook was about to strike the arms, although more arms appeared, blocking his movements completely.

"Nope." Karma said as he pointed at Hook with his Poker Master. Then, he quickly moved his sword, creating an air slash which froze from Alice's snow, turning the air into an ice projectile which stabbed Hook at the chest. "One Sword Style - Turn!" Karma called out the name of his technique, before he attacked the enemy, who fell on his knees afterwards, as soon as Karma's arms released him. "You can interrogate him, miss." Karma ordered Alice.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 1:51 am

Alice looked annoyed at being told what to do, but decided to hold back as soon as Karma captured the pirate so effectively. She nodded her head as she grabbed him by the scruff of the neck " Now quickly tell me where your captain is going, before i blanket you in snow... as in ill literally drown you in it....."

Hook grinned "Do your worst Missy, i aint talking....." the snow started to grown, rapdily in a focused area, he was starting to drown in the snow Alice was generating from her hands. Alice was prodcuing snow and Hook was unable to do anything but gasp for air as he clutched, he then turned "OK OK OK, ill talk, they HID THE SHIP AT CAVE DOWN THE STREAM HE IS GOING TO SET SAIL WITH THE GIRL ONCE HE GETS FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:05 am

"Jinjen! Get to the docks, as soon as possible!" Karma ordered "the blue bomb" who was there the whole time, looking at Alice's interrogation.

"Nope." Jinjen said.

"Huh? Why?" Karma wondered.

"I want to stay here and build up momentum for my rolling attacks in case something happens at the cave." Jinjen explained. "Plus, these two might leave at any time, I need to watch them."

"Okay, fine..." Karma said as he picked up his Den Den Mushi, calling Gary. "They are in a cavern down the stream! Get there!" he ordered him.

Then, he turned his head towards Hook, who was still on his knees. An arm appeared on Hook's elbows, grabbing him from the neck (something which didn't really fit Karma's style) and he asked. "Now, tell me who is giving you the instructions. Who helped you hide all this time, sneaking on my island and kidnapping the girl?!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 4:49 am

Hook was breathing heavily as Alice pulled back a bit. Fukui was also on standby mode watching Karma work. Hook then said "Look, we never saw the guy, we just know that our captain was in contact with him via den den mushi, i overheard the guy saying he knew everything about this base, thats all i know i swear!!!"

Alice then spoke "looks like there was a informant working against you this whole time....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:06 am

"That explains a lot..." Karma spoke to Alice, scratching his head. "I am quite new at this place so I can't really figure out all the moles or the rogue ones..." Karma apologized, before picking up his Den Den Mushi, calling Gary.

"Yes, sir?" Gary replied.

"Listen Gary! We've got an informant in the basement. He gave instructions to the pirates."

"What?" Gary was surprised.

"Yes, we interrogated the pirates and they spilled out everything they knew. Stay where you are and interrogate the unit. I will go and capture the captain of the pirates!" Karma gave the orders to his subordinate.

"Yes, sir!" Gary said as he closed his Den Den Mushi.

"To the cavern, we go!" Karma said as two feet appeared below Fukai's and Alice's feet, sprouting thanks to the powers of the Hana Hana no Mi which Karma possessed. "I know it's quite rude to take you there by myself, but we have no time and I don't really know how fast you can be." he said, explaining that he planned on using his own speed and his Devil Fruit ability as a means of transport to the area they wanted to go. The Commodore would use his feet from his ability, to carry the marines to their destination in conjuction with his Soru skill.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 6:14 am

Alice and Fukai were plenty fast enough, but after the battle, Alice knew they had to conserve their strength, so she signalled Fukai to get on board as they all headed for the main area.

[[Cavern]]

The ship was preparing sail, he had lost a majority of his crew, but he had enough people to still mount an escape. The girl was trying to struggle, but she was too sick and weak to do anything about it at the moment. Retinue dragged her onto the ship , arming himself with his harpoons all over. "LETS GET READY TO SET SAIL!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:42 am

[A few minutes later, inside the cavern]

As the ship of the pirates was about to set sail, a voice was heard and the three marines arrived at the area, with Karma launching an air slash with both hands from his sword, cutting one of the sails so the ship would be unable to move freely. "You are not going anywhere!" he said as the marines arrived at the place.

[Meanwhile, a shadowed figure is seen speaking elsewhere]

"They caught up to you, you idiot!" the mysterious figure spoke to his hand, sending a message to Retince, who could hear him in his head. The mysterious man was using a weird fruit ability, guiding the pirate all along with his voice unable to be heard to anyone but Retince himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 6:39 pm

[[Cavern]]

Alice and Fukai jumped as they landed in the cavern, right where the dock was together with Karma , the ship was looking like it was getting ready as Alice yelled "They are going to get away!!!" Fukai was already on alert mode, ready to jump when need be.

As Karma cut off one of the sails, the pirates on the ship started shooting bullets at him and some charged at him trying to cut Karma down. Fukai sprang forward hitting the pirates who had been attacking Karma.

Retinue picked up his harpoon " Don't blame me, this is all your fault!!! your the one who told me to let them track me and now that they have, I'm going to survive, you hear me?!!!?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:52 am

"Screw this, I am on my way! You idiots are going to be taken out without my assistance. You failed this so much that I have to blow my cover!" the man in the shadows yelled at Retince. "And for the record, I didn't expect your idiotic subordinates to fall down like flies to these newbie marines and Tenma! Had they been capable to fight, you would have gone missing with the girl and everything would be fine!" he finished.

"He seems to be speaking with somebody." Karma remarked. "He is probably taking orders." he commented, as he rushed at Retince.

"Go with the plan!" the pirates yelled, throwing sea-stone cuffs at Karma to nullify his ability and weaken him.

"Soru!" Karma dashed all around the area as soon as he noticed that were quite a few sea-stone cuffs, making it impossible for him to take on Retince from a close distance as he could be cuffed at any time.

"He is fast!" the pirates remarked.

"So many sea-stone cuffs... We had some cuffs missing. The man behind this is definitely a marine, there is no doubt." he thought, as he slashed a few pirates who were onto him, using his one sword style.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:02 pm

Alice was observing the battlefield as the pirate captain stopped running and now was standing his ground. Alice was now twirling her pole, striking down enemies who were charging at her. Fukai also joined the fight, aiming and kicking at the pirates who were resisting. Fukai laid out about 5 enemies at once.

Captain Retinece saw Tenma charging at him and drew his harppoon, he then threw one straight at Karma. He now realised the that he had to fight to escape "COME AT ME !!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 2:26 pm

"All these harpoons... And he is throwing them fast. If they weren't equipped with sea-stone cuffs I would use my fruit but now I would be vulnerable." Karma thought as he dodged the harpoons, pretty hard considering that he was not only avoiding Retince's attacks, but he was also dealing with his subordinates who were rushing on him one after another. Alice and Fukai were capable of handling them but the pirates were a lot. "And where is Jinjen... Where is Gary?" Karma thought, wondering what was taking the two so long.

"Attack him!" the pirates rushed at Karma, all together.

"Oh no!" Karma thought. "Any help I can get would be appreciated!" he said to Alice and Fukai, as he spinned his sword, slashing all the pirates at once. "Don't fight by yourself, we need to stick together!" he advised the two.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Alice went across and slided her pole , snow forming into whip as she slices the floor making the pirates slip due to the wetness. Fukai rushed to Karmas side using his legs to pounce and kick the harpoon in mid air sending it flying into the walls of the cavern. Fukai landed on his feet in front of Karma, Alice soon arrived as she sent another pirate falling into the sea, twirling her pole as she sees the pirate Retince with his harpoons. "Retince was once a whaler, hunting big prey and selling, once he realised that fishing was not making money, he gathered a huge crew and set out...."

Retince was annoyed, he had made it this far as a pirate, looting and building a force strong enough to run this part of the west blue, before the marines had decided it was time to clamp down on his crew after he gained a sizeable bounty.Retince had struggled , days without food or money to buy anything, till that man showed up, suggesting that he knew all the roots and all the plans, all the marines schedules for most islands along the west blue. Things were going so well after that, they had stockpiled treasure plenty, but then that man had to demand kidnapping the girl and holding her for ransom, a plan that has lead to this predicament. Retince however, refused, he would not be going to prison, he picked up two of his harpoons and twirled them around violently.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:33 pm

"I see! You came to my island more informed than I am. That's why your boss has taken you under his wing." Karma commented, showing his admiration for the girl's knowledge. "A whaler huh? I guess these harpoons are deadlier than they look, then." he commented, not because it wasn't really obvious that the harpoons were dangerous, but because he wanted to say something.

"Dang it!" a voice was heard at the entrance of the cavern.

"Finally! You are here!" Karma turned his head, looking at Gary, his 2nd in command at the basement.

"You failed to do your job correctly, so I had to come here." Gary said.

"We both failed, Gary." Karma commented. "That guy has been using one of our men to do his dirty business. He has a mole who is clearing his name. That's why we didn't really know about the girl." Karma said.

"I know." Gary said.

Then, Karma noticed something. Gary was all alone, without the rest of the unit. "Where are the others?" Karma asked his subordinate.

"I sent them to the docks so we could prevent any ships from leaving." Gary explained.

"Huh? Why? I told you that the pirates were here."

"I know Karma. I just didn't want them here so they wouldn't see what I can do. Retince, you idiotic peice of scum. I should not have trusted you. You are more useless than a cockroach!" Gary yelled at Retince. "The business was good and your men proved worthless enough to cuff a Devil Fruit user and defeat two newbie marines! I would agree if their boss was here but you... You and your men failed miserably!" Gary yelled at Retince.

"Don't tell me..." Karma said.

"Of course, Karma. What did you expect? Why would I allow myself to be the second in command in a basement? I wanted a full cover..." Gary said.

[Introduction Box]
[Gary Ringer]
[Member of the Underworld]
[Mole in the Marines]

The man behind everything had finally revealed himself!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 4:20 am

Alice held steady as the pirate captain approached her and Fukai, she then heard the exchange behind them going on between Karma and the marine she met earlier. Alice's eyes widened as she almost turned, instead it gave an opening to Retince who came forward to slam his harpoon into Alice, Fukai however, jumped in between blocking the harpoon strike on Alice, but injuring himself in the process , his legs bleeding after connecting a kick to block. Alice then returned her attention to the battle, striking her pole into the Retinces chest , but found him to be able to side step and clash with her pole midway. This pirate had earned his bounty apparently, he was strong, Alice could feel his strength and experience holding her at bay.

Fukai summersaulted upwards , and aimed a kick , drilling it into the side of Retince who used his spear to block but found the force too strong that it sent the man reeling back . Fukai aand alice were still standing strong.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 5:14 am

"Then, I must say that I will have to capture you and bring you to Justice! The Justice you dererve!" Karma exclaimed as he slashed the few remaining pirates of the crew who were around, giving space for himself and the other marines to take on Retince and Gary.

"You have taken out all of them, huh? Now that was one of the few things I wouldn't expect, Karma. No strong marines like you want to get to a small island like this one. Yet again your behavior led you to be sent at my basement and you were an obstacle for my business. Had it not been your eccentric antics, you wouldn't be here and no of these marines would come to you for a mere investigation of a missing girl..." Gary explained.

"How can you be so sure?" Karma asked. "You don't know the Navy, Gary, because you are no Navy. There ARE strong men in the force, more than you believe." he said while swiftly moving his sword forward, launching an air slash at the direction of his subodinate. He was using his "One Sword Style - Turn technique".

"Chk... Do you think I'd have a business over here and risk it by kidnapping a girl for ransom? This is the seventeenth time it's happening, but not with this crew..." Gary said with a wicked smile all over his face, as he leaped forward, avoiding the air slash which struck a wall, causing a loud sound all across the cavern due to its landscape. "I am a human trafficker all over the Underworld. Have you heard of the Dark Merchant of the West?"

"Huh? One of the most notorious members of the Underworld in West Blue? AND TO THINK YOU WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES EVER SINCE I CAME HERE!!!" Karma was getting mad. "HANA HANA NO CHECK!!!" he created several arms, grabbing Gary from the legs so he'd be unable to move. "This is the end of the line!!!" he yelled at him.

"I doubt that." Gary said, keeping the wicked smile on his face. Then, the very next moment his body started trembling violently, causing a loud sound all over the cavern once again and shaking Karma's hands with the violent vibrations.

"Aaaaaargh!!!" Karma released him as his arms vanished. The marine fell on his knees, panting from the damage he received from the attack Gary just used.

"You see, Karma, I wouldn't be able to keep a business like this if I hadn't been a fruit user." Gary explained. "I have eaten the Tere Tere no Mi, turning me into a phone-human (Phone Ningen). I can speak to people from a distance and I can... ring." Gary continued explaining, before pointing at the Marine Commodore with his right arm. "RING BLAST!" a sound of a phone ringing aloud was heard as his hand started ringing violently, creating a powerful shockwave/blast out of thin air due to the quick and constant moving of the hand in conjuction with the violent sound of the ringing, striking Karma.

The Marine Commodore was struck by unexpected attacks and he was in trouble!!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Alice was trying to keep up with her own battle, but it seemed like Karma had just been pushed back by a very powerful attack that even got Alice and Fukai off balance. Fukai was still holding his own dodging Retinces harpoon as he tries to kick him again in the side. Alice twirled her pole before summoning snow to fall into this cavern, it was not as effective had they been outside but at least there was w some semblance of snow which she was going to use eventually.

Retince cursed as he swiped at them both "DMAN IT, I JUST NEEDED TO EARN A LIVING!!!!!!, how are we as fishermen supposed to feed our own when the world government and the marines claim territories and in the end who does it feed? The World Governments back pockets and the damn......." Retince was about to say celestial dragons before Alice slammed her staff in the ground "What kind stupid excuse is that? You pirates think your in the right to plunder, murder and loot innocent people cause its 'the governments fault' or because you think you have been wronged. How about being a decent person, working with others to distribute grain, and other forms of food? Did you even know that the phoenix squad distribute rations to struggling islands!!!! Don't stand there and declare your injustice.We are here to bring justice for the victims so their families can sleep safe tonight!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 3:04 pm

As Fukai and Alice had been taking on Retince and Alice argued with him over what was right and what was wrong, somewhere nearby at the cavern the battle of the traitorous marine, Gary Ringer, and his superior, Karma Tenma, was heating up.

After taking damage from Gary's powerful and unexpected shockwave attack, Karma had fallen on the ground, damaged all over his chest, with his arms also being damaged when Gary rang on the arms Karma created previously with his Hana Hana no Mi. The truth was that Gary was a much weaker enemy than he looked when he damaged Karma. However, he knew about Karma's abilities as Karma was his superior officer and he had been hiding his own in case his real personality was exposed. And that proved to be useful, considering that he took advantage of the chance and caused some serious damage to the Marine Commodore.

"What's up, Tenma?" Gary walked at Karma, placing his foot on Karma's face.

"You caught me off-guard, huh?" Karma spoke while Gary pressed his foot all over Karma's face. "RIIIIIIING!!!" Gary rang the next moment, with his foot trembling and causing some more damage on Karma, this time striking his face.

"AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" Karma was screaming in agony.

"You are so strong, yet you are getting easily outsmarted. I can see why you were sent here after all." Gary laughed at Karma. "Had you been smart, you'd either work for the Underworld or follow Absolute Justice. For you to be sent here... You are a moron, Tenma." he kept mocking the Marine Commodore, before striking him with a series of kicks.

"You bastard. Don't mock me!" Karma was getting angry over his traitorous subordinate.

"Hahaha." Gary laughed. "Even if I mock you, it doesn't matter. In a few minutes, you will be dead by the hands of the "pirates", as well as these two. But don't worry. Your funeral shall be excellent. I will take care of it, myself!" Gary said as he kicked Karma once again, sending him flying a few meters away, before getting colliding on a wall of the cavern.

"I must get up..." Karma thought. "I have to take him on without my fruit ability. But how can I? I can't even move my arms properly!"

Karma was in deep trouble!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Alice and Fukai continued to trade blows with Retince, moving back and forth betweeen themselves to keep Retince preoccupied, it was proving to be a monumental task, Fukai gets more aggressive sinking huge kicks into right into Retinces sides causing Retince to agonize in pain. ALice begins twirling her pole and aiming it for Retinces abs and in the mean time also clouding the surrounding area with snow, the cavern inside was now hard to see inside, but because the fight is happening in close range, Fukai and Alice kept hammering away however Retinces harpoons were still tWIRLIGN causing damage against their skin.

Fukai finally drove another seething kick into Retinces gut again as Retince fell backwards. Before Alice strikes her heavy attack "TAKE THIS SNOW ARTIC TUNDRA!!!" A huge pillar of snow formed slamming Retince as he was unable to counter, The snow blanketed Retince and ended the fight for good. Alice and Fukai breathe heavily as they stood over their victory. Almost unable to speak as of yet, Alice then turned "Lets go help the capatin......"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 1:52 am

[seeing how you end the fight, I am going to end mine, as well]

Karma was panting as he had no actual ways to deal against Gary. While his fruit was efficient to stop people's movements, as long as Gary rang with his Devil Fruit ability, there was no way he would actually manage to halt his movements and perform a slashing attack. Furthermore, Karma's arms had been damaged enough from Gary's sneak attacks, to the point that he was unable to perform even his stronger techniques. His arms could simply not stand it.

"What's wrong, Tenma?" Gary walked up to Karma before he started ringing his arm.

"Nothing, I suppose." Karma replied.

"How does it feel? Losing to a weaker but smarter man?" Gary boasted.

"I suppose it feels bad." Karma sighed.

"This is the end of the line, Tenma." Gary laughed before he proceeded to punch Karma, while his hand was ringing. However, Karma rolled a few meters away, dodging the attack and getting up on the spot.

"As if I'd fall for that..." he said.

"It's pointless." Gary said. "I'd suggest you to surrender."

"You think so? I suppose you'd better surrender yourself." Karma said with a confident voice.

"Huh?" Gary was surprised.

"Instant Rollout!" Jinjen's voice was heard the next moment, striking Gary at the back, making him screan in pain. Apparently, Jinjen had gathered the momentum he wanted to perform a fast rolling attack which was strong enough to break Gary's back.

"Huh? How did you call him?" Gary mumbled while trying to endure the pain.

"Bounce!" Jinjen continued his barrage of attacks striking Gary from the air, the next time, just like he did to Retince's subordinate, minutes ago.

"You aren't the only one who can call people from a distance with your fruit. When you attacked me, I looked for Jinjen to ask him to come and attack you." Karma explained while walking at the damaged Gary. "Ringer, you are under arrest." he cuffed the traitorous marine with sea-stone cuffs.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Alice watched as Jinjen smashed into Gary sending him flying back breaking his back in the process. Karma then arrested the traitor marine as Alice breath a sigh of relief before walking towards Karma "Hey.... your pretty good....sir..... who are you supposed to be again?" Fukai was carrying the kidnapped girl on his back as the marines gathered to arrest the remaining pirates and the now fainted Retince.

There was a noise as above the cavern there were ropes falling down , outside in the big blue sky above the immortal phoenix stood tall hovering over the air. The speaker phone then spoke from the ship "GOOD WORK EVERYONE, NOW LETS GET MOVING!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 3:18 pm

"HUH?! It really is a flying fortress!" Karma and Jinjen jawdropped as they looked at the ropes which were falling from above, making it possible for the members of the marines to climb up the Immortal Phoenix. Before answering to the question Alice made him, Karma started climbing up the ropes quickly in order to get to the ship which would get him out of the island saying. "Oh... My name is Karma Tenma. I am a Marine Commodore." Karma replied. "And your name is?" he asked.

"Hey, Karma! Where are you going? You are the commander of the basement!" Jinjen yelled at him.

"Not at all. I was invited by an admiral Jinjen."

"Yes, but we just captured your second in command. What about the basement?" Jinjen said.

"You can stay at the basement until my replacement arrives, I suppose. Bye!" Karma said while climbing up the rope, leaving Jinjen behind.

The marine Commodore had just joined Admiral Nishki D. Rock in his quest for justice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))   Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The New Horizons ((Open to me, Max and whoever wants to take part))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2