One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

{Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Empty
PostSubject: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Mervz arived geppouing as he saw the port of the shipyard he lowered in speed and prepared for a landing. Mervz heared a few man with high bounty resided at the island, He'd also needed a ship, since he was a shibuckai, he would get a big discount.

Mervz decided he wanted to go for a beer first, couse it were 2 days since he left from the auction house, As mervz landed he started looking for a pub,

(this thread is open for anyone, for people who wanna fight, to meet, or even to join the crew mervz is gonna start when he finds members)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:52 am

( Well well, i could join on my vice admiral, but ere quite on the same team so.. )
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 am

((well thats no problem I guess, they could go sparring, or team up to hunt orthers (if they show up).))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:15 pm

((well well then, I would go for the sparring, giving me a chanche to get used to Rp combat))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 pm

((ready to go ?))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:52 pm

((sure thing well I made a intro post so u can post now if ya want))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm

((Okay:D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Dash Walked slowly down the street, looking for a challenge, or a chanche to prove his worth as Vice admiral, he thougth he would go into the shipyard and have a glance, as it sometimes is plagued by pirates, there, he saw a bar, and thougth that he would look in there, after the Exhausting journey, all the way from Enies lobby, He went into the bar When he saw a signficant silouette.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:38 pm

As mervz came closer to the bar, he saw a person in a marine coat standing in front of him, he waved at the person wearing the marine cloack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 pm

When Dah saw the shickibukai, he smiled sligthly, thinking of another marine sying: " Shickibukai's never change, they just cloak up." anyways, he waved back, Walked up to the bar, and to prove his Mandom, he asked for a Six double vodka.
He then looked back to the Shickibukai, to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:43 pm

''give me 8 double vodka's'' mervz asked with a gentle smile, and sat down on a barstool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 pm

When Dash saw his reaction, he smiled even more, enjoying the fact that this shickibukai, atleast was a "figther" , He Asked :" What are you doing here, want to get back to the pirate life Eh' ?"
But silently he thougth, what can he be doing here, just hainging out like me or.. planning something ?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:50 pm

mervz smiled''heh, I came here looking for a ship, and since this is the best place in whole grandline, where I can get fine, well build, not too big steam ships'' Mervz answered and he gulped down his first double vodka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm

"Bah, Real mean use their powers to fly, to strenten their powers, just no keep them, beacuse its funny". He snorted((sorry , got kinda Crocodile lookalike there))

Then he slowly moved his foot down to the steel bar chair, and electrocuted it, making the shickibukai jump into the air of shock,
He burst of in laugther.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:57 pm

((Strengthen*))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:03 pm

mervz was shocked''you had me there mate, nah I've been flying I mean airwalking the whole way from the holy land to here, and its borring, so I wanted something new'' he smiled then he punched the chair hitting it with his ring, then the chair began burning,''oops I forgot I was wearing the ring''mervz said with a bit of evil smile on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Dash quickly flipped backwards, swearing meanwhile,
"So you want to figth Eh? to bad i cant kill ya mate,so lets keeps this as a friendly figth" he said.

Then he rushed,ligthning speed, towards Mervz, Electrifiyed his hand, and punched him straigth through the wall. " too bad i didnt used 1000 amperes" he mumbled afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 pm

((please read the rp rules you can't call things sure hits))

Last edited by redmerv on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm

((oooh, whoops ))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:17 pm

(well okay we'il begin after you smashed me))

Mervz stood up and used soru to get closer to Dash and fired a few punches while the ring their fire power were released ''oh atleast waited till I finished my double vodka's'' mervz said with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:23 pm

((yeah, sorry for disturbing))

Dash tried to avoid all of them, but he got hit once, making an wicked face, he continiued. " to bad i didnt drink mine, And trowed the glass at the burning ring".
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 pm

mervz soru'd aside but the liquor caught fire setting the area around the two in fire, mervz who keepd soruing in rounds around dash asked, ''so whats ure power, I know u are a devilfruit user'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

"Haha, guess two times." then he turned into his full form, spinned around, and charged extremely fast against Mervz, his horns charged with ligthning.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 pm

''tekkai'' mervz body turned to steel standing in a very protective stance waiting for the attack to hit him,''uhm well I guess ure an electrical goat man?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 pm

"haha, im and Tanngrisnir, And whoops little one, you forgot that my horns are.." then he hitted mervz, and gave his ligthning maximum power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,   {Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Open, Serious} Live as a Shibuckai[part 1] hunting for bountyheads,
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next