One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:56 am

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius picked up his knife and slammed it on the table "You have got to be kidding.... you think we would betray a ally? Even if we are pirates, we have our pride.... i would understand that perhaps you are looking after your people maybe.... however,we dont murder allies.." Tiberius wasn't so upset that he was going to cause an incident with the king "I will tell you now... i came as a emissary, not an enemy your majesty, i personally dont mean you harm..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Tiberius and the King
Due to the pirate's movements being a bit too sharp, the guards immediately moved forward, blades had reached right beyond Tiberius's throat, merely awaiting the King to just nod for them to proceed. However, the King, after maintaining a really intense eye-contact with the pirate, lowers his eyes back into his filled with all sorts of delicacies dish, and continues to eat. "I see .. your voice is strong .. same as your soul. You must be speaking the truth. Forgive my rudeness, but .. lately there is a lot of turmoil into these seas, mind you." he says, seemingly convinced of the man's explanation. He nods the guards to lower their weapons, reminding them that Tiberius is actually a visitor, rather than an enemy or gladiator. "So, due to your belief that we were personally trying to get you ... you entered the Tournament to earn a chance to speak to me face to face ... very smart. I see that Wally has a keen eye on smart ones ..." he says, addressing to the captain of the Black Cross with his small name. Something that not too many would do, indicating that .. perhaps, they had a closed connection or history than what Tiberius was aware. The conversation would likely go on, if it wasn't for something happening inside the stadium that turned everyone's attention.

In the arena
"You ... have got to be kidding me ...!" Luke says, gasping, as the enemy, Gorja, slowly gets up, and shakes his head around, seemingly unfazed, despite spending some time down, as if defeated. *This is insane ... I used ... TWO REJECT DIALS on him ... just how strong is he? ... I .... I can't lose ... I must win, I have to speak to the King, I have to ...*

Genther & Cebros vs Chimney Top
Rapacco seemingly continues to ignore what is happening. And, as Cebros and his accomplice begin to dash around the place, causing explosions and explosions to occur all over the now breaking down library, he merely keeps playing chess by himself. His lack of interest towards Genther ... no, it wasn't that. It was as if, for Rapacco, Genther was absolutely nothing of notice. Just what was with this guy, what was with this eerie chill he was generating?!
[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:01 pm

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius was close to replying to the kings compliment , but his attention turned towards the kid who was fighting for his life down there. It seemed he was in a bad way at the moment, Gorja seemed to have some sort of advantage over him. Tiberius then turned his head back to the king "So now... will you lift the price over my head as well as my friend and may we converse like civilized adults?" Tiberius was in a bit of a hyped up mood at the moment, this whole place was erupting thanks to the battle downstairs and personally Tiberius didnt know if he should even continue in the coliseum after finally meeting the king, not that he would mind it.
((dude two reject dials should break both the kids arms right?))

[[Caprice]]

Caprice was watching from the side of the arena, twiddling his thumbs as he sat down "Thats one tough one, a fishman who is that strong is always dangerous..... but still its a good thing he is here..... he would look better in the tower of angels cells....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:55 am

"Cebros! I would better try to draw his attention while you deal with the other one!" said Genther with a serious voice as he generated a large book which he threw towards Rapacco, who was still playing chess. Then, with a grin on his face, Genther would point with his fingers downwards, controling the book in some form of telekinesis. The book was smashed on Rapacco's head and chess and dust was generated around the area, making it impossible for Genther to see what just happened. "Hmph. Let us see what you are going to do now, chess maniac." he commented with a serious voice while waiting to see whether Rapacco was okay after the dust was cleared off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

((OOC: Well of course, that was the plan.))

Tiberius and the King
The King doesn't respond, however, it seems that the reason isn't because he doesn't want to, but because he is seemingly focused on seeing what will the outcome be. Most of the audience is also observing, silence has fallen upon the whole facility.

Arena
"... What was this? ... were these .. Reject Dials?" Gorja questions, seemingly just basking around the stadium. He is acting erratic, perhaps he is wounded or confused after the blow, maybe his head is messed up. At least, that's what Luke would want this to be. "YOU THINK THAT A PAIR OF REJECT DIALS WOULD WORK ON ME? WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM, A LITTLE HUMAN?!"
*Shit...* the boy thinks, his legs shaking, his arms not moving, just hanging there, and scorched. *Both my arms are broken ... dammit, what do I do now? I can't lose ... I must ... pass to the next round, at all costs...!* Gorja then retracts his punch, while he opens his other hand's palm, it facing Luke's direction. "Let me show you ... SOMETHING THAT REALLY DOES DAMAGE, UNLIKE THESE LITTLE SHELL TOYS!!" the ground around the fishman's feet actually vibrates, and the water around the arena is whirling. The Battle Fishes in fact cower in fear, trying to jump off the lake, causing mayhem. "Fishman Karate ... 10,000 BRICK BREAKER!!!"

Fighting at the Library
"Alright, I will just play around with this snot-nosed brat!" Cebros says, which irritates the opponent, a double kick igniting both flames and explosives to set off at the same time, a large explosion occurring. Meanwhile, Rapacco, interrupted by Genther's book that slammed down on him, slowly gets up, after having re-set the chess and the pieces in the exact positions they were before he was attacked. He raises his right arm, slightly opened up, and a set of purple sparks set off momentarily. "You did the biggest mistake of your life." he calmly says.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:07 am

[[tiberius and the king]]
Tiberius was now also watching the match, the kid was done for sure, his arms were broken and his enemy was a unmerciful monster, Tiberius clutched his fists without showing anything on his face, the king was now also watching and it made him uneasy, why had the king ignored his question?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:03 am

"The mistake was to not deal with your pathetic gang the whole time after I set up my business here! You people brought me a lot, a lot of trouble and now is the time to pay you back in the worst possible way!" were the words of the librarian before he generated a fair amount of books around him, probably to use them in the battle against the enemy. "I guess it is about time for you to realize what a book can do!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 am

Tiberius and King
Indeed, it was odd that the King didn't answered Tiberius's question. And it even somewhat felt that, he used the ruckus currently occurring into the arena as a means of avoiding it. But, the pirate probably couldn't just bluntly ask such questions as to why he wasn't answered. It seemed that he'd have to wait for at least this match to end.

In the arena
The blast of power was so overwhelming, a massive imprint is left on the walls, all the way to the other side, onto the spectator's side, who had all scattered around in fear. And, to a good reason. Moments later, an entire section is actually ripped off and smashes into the waters. "A ... a monster!! He didn't even regarded the safety of the crowd!!!" the broadcaster yells, obviously angry and at the same time frightened by this display of brutality. He would probably say more but, from the dusts, a figure is vaguely seen, still standing up. "That is ... that is unbelievable!! The youngster is still standing after this!!! WHAT WILLPOWER?!"
Luke is indeed standing, but just barely. His entire body is covered with blood, which is already dripping down to form a small lake. He is shaking, he is obviously done for. Yet he remains standing. *I .... must .... not ... l-lose ....* he thinks, his fainted, almost completely washed up eyes lifelessly starring at the ground. Gorja, initially surprised by the fact that the boy was still standing, now becomes even more agitated and wild. "I WILL KILL YOU!!!" He rushes towards the boy. "This ... this is over! The winner is Gorja ... s-stop him!!! It's over!!!" The broadcaster screams, as people watch in utter fear and disgust at the fishman's unlimited brutality.

Genther vs Rappaco
Rappaco calmly watches as the books are formed all around him, surrounding him and apparently having him cornered. However, rather than panic or show discomfort, the odd man slowly lifts up his arm to his shoulder's height, and then points his index finger upwards. "Sabotage." he says, and an electricity-resembling spark ignites. What was his Devil Fruit power?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 am

"Hm? What is this guy up to? Ah... Nevermind." said Genther as he pointed at the enemy with his right hand and sent the books flying at him so that he would crush him with all of them. Apparently, even if the Devil Fruit of the librarian looked quite weak, Genther had found several ways to use it and damage his enemies. He was a master over his fruit and he made the power of control over books and the library worthy enough to damage even the most dangerous of the enemies without trouble. "Book Smash!" he said, as he launched the books at the enemy, hoping that his technique would work. But little did he know that the enemy was up to something, already.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Rapacco, in response to Genther's attack, merely places his raised arm, along with the other one, back inside his jacket's pockets, and, in a calm, prestigious move stance and walking, moves towards Genther, seemingly not even trying to escape or block the attack. However, just before the move strikes down the mysterious, dark man, the book stops and hovers just above his head for a few moments, before it actually disintegrates into thin air, a faint, purple, lightning-like spark igniting during the process of the vanishing of the book. "I told you ... you have done a dire mistake, to pick me as your opponent ..." Rapacco has reached close to Genther, only a few feet away. "I ate a Devil Fruit that allows me to disrupt Devil Fruit powers. I'm a Sabotage-man." he calmly adds, before he launches forward his arm, a flash of what appears to be something sharp strapped onto his knuckles is seen as the motion is executed, in an attempt to strike Genther.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:15 pm

"Oh shit." said Genther while looking at the man when he explained the reason that he was not really affected by his book attacks. "I am awesome. I realized what he did when I failed to track down his abilities. I am simply awesome." he continued talking to himself before he levitated high on the air of the library, with the book he was standing on. "Well, at least you are sabotaging fruit powers when they are nearby, you don't need a distance... I hope." he said, while on the sky and while looking at Rapacco from above. The librarian was not running apparently. He had something in his mind from the looks of it... But what was it?!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:20 am

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius had enough, he then pressed onto the ledge of the kings viewing box, using geppou to rush down and then in mid way he grabbed gorjas head with his saints hand, looking menacing with his mask on. AS the dust settled Tiberius threw Gorja to the other side of the arena. Tiberius stood over the beaten and bloodied boy, twirling his blade and sticking it into the ground before him. "you already won... so you should stop you fool, but if you really want to continue your mindless slaughter , then i shall grant you the death you seek.." Tiberius flexed his arms and his saints hand walking ahead. Why did he try to protect the child, why was he going out of his way here? It didnt make sense to him either, but the thing he knew now as he faced the giant orca fishman in front of him, was that there was no turning back, he was going to kill this thing right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:18 pm

"T-there is someone that .. it's the Dark Clown! DARK CLOWN HAS INTERCEPTED THE BATTLE!!!"

Luke is watching in surprise, just before he collapses down, unable to keep himself conscious anymore. Gorja, obviously surprised, and with a bleeding lip, remains silent for a while, before his anger breaks loose again, as he lets out a terrifying roar. Meanwhile, on the edges, close to the gates leading to the interior of the facility, two figures are seen observing the battle. Both seem familiar; they are victors of the other pairs. And one of them is Zambian. *It's a good thing that he got in the way... as we wouldn't make it in time...* He thinks to himself, apparently they were on their way to stop the battle, too. He then bites his lower lip. *But that changes nothing ... Tiberius Mandrake, as a believer of Anubis, I shall take your head today, a member of his rivals...!*

"... This is not allowed!"
"D-disqualify Dark Clown!!"
"Like hell! Slayer will kill him now!!"

The crowd begins to yell, obviously, they were too bloodthirsty and shallow to allow this to end as it was. Many deemed that Tiberius should be off the event, others merely thought it'd be a good opportunity for a better battle. "That hurt a bit .. what are you, a woman?!" Gorja yells, and cracks his fists, his muscles flexing even further to monster-like levels.

"ENOUGH!!" A broad voice is heard, seizing the rumbling and the screams of others. It was the King himself speaking now. He looks below, to the arena, with a look of contempt, unknown to whom this stare was focused to. "...The battle is over. No one is going to be disqualified ... you have a hour break before the next event goes on ...!"

Genther vs Rapacco
"That is only half true..." Rapacco responds, and lashes out his arm, a string of this odd, eerie power impulses and moves towards the flying man. "If this makes contact, you will immediately lose your focus upon what your Devil Fruit stands for or creates .. no Fruit user has ever defeated me, just so you know..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Genther grinned as the weird power was unleashed towards him. It was about to strike him at the legs. Yet, Genther would perform a high jump and the book he was standing on would instantly teleport right below his feet, making the attack pass through thin air. "I guess I will have to improvise in order to take you down... I guess I will have to use a few smarter tricks to defeat you. Am I wrong?" he commented and he created four books below him. Then, he would use his powers to make them levitate and move via telekinesis, forcing them to move in a circular wave with great speeds and generate a small gust. "Book Gust!" he said as he launched the gust that was created out of the books at the enemy. Quite an improvisation, indeed!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 am

The gust moves towards the enemy, who seemingly can't or won't attempt to dodge, and as a result, the gust surrounds him, moving around and eventually hitting at a nearby street store, that was earlier abandoned by it's frantic owner, along with everyone else in the vicinity. As woods and broken material fall down, the gust having subsided, Rapacco emerges, completely unharmed, and watches above at the flying book. "Indeed, I've been informed about you enough to know that, you won't be completely crippled by such a thing. You are quite the interesting man, I must add. Still... you are ruling out another parameter..."

Rapacco has appeared some meters above Genther, with raised arms, as the man's short cape and, apparently he also wrote a purple scarf after all, are wavering in the sky. His goggles shine. How did he even managed to reach all the way up there in only an instant. "I'm also ... powerful." He moves his arms downwards, attempting to strike the man down. Just how powerful were these "High-ranked" members of Chimney Top?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 am

Without getting a chance, Genther got struck by the attack of the powerful man, called Rapacco and he was sent on the floor, crushing on it with great force. The floor slightly cracked while the librarian would slowly get up, slightly coughing from the dust he breathed when he got crushed. "That was very strong. Cudos to you!" he spoke while he summoned his book below his feet and he did the same thing as before, using the very same attack. Many different books got generated and the same gust attack was created, moving at Rapacco in order to strike him. "I have to improvise something!" thought Genther, while performing the attack. The librarian was in a big, big trouble!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:49 am

[[tiberius]]

Tiberius sighs in relief as he turns around to pick up Luke onto his shoulder. He began trudging out to the changing rooms in the coliseum. Tiberius then laid Luke in the back room watching all the other warriors watch over them. Tiberius was breathing calmly for now, he didnt know why he got involved, but he couldnt watch this child die. Tiberius then stood up, he was going to have to win this tournament now. He was going to have to beat the rest of them and get off this blasted island.

[[Caprice]]
Caprice sat steady, he was waiting for his turn, it was pulsating in him especially after that last match, he really wanted to wipe out some pirates, and the increased heartbeat and elevated adrenaline was not doing his desire any favours. Who could tell what he would do once it was his turn?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 am

"Hey, you..." As the others had too re-entered the interiors, Zambian comes across Tiberius. "I don't know how come you decided to save this child, but ... don't think that I will think any better for you. In the name of Anubis, I will take you down, in the next event." He seriously says to Tiberius, while the other, mysterious man with the pyramid-shaped helmet was merely standing behind the skypeian, not moving a muscle, arms crossed. Luke then tries to speak, and, despite his arms being broken, he manages to slowly, shakily, move his arm towards Tiberius's hand. "...I ... I knew that you're not what they say ... I'm sorry for almost getting you kicked out...!"

In the room where Caprice was, Gorja suddenly kicks the door, breaking it, and looks inside, there were "X" and Caprice in there, only. He was obviously outraged. He glares at them, and tightens his fist. "I am so fucking pissed off ... I'm gonna kill you both now, to cool off...!!!" "X" immediately gets up and takes his battle stance, glaring back at Gorja. His voice, still calm, despite the claim just made by the fearsome, ferocious fishman. "It seems that, as a fish, you lack all sense of reasoning and common sense ... but, to rely on rules here to stop you would be futile .. come, I will kill you, myself..!" Gorja was about to leap forward, but then his eyes widen in surprise, as he seems to be staying still, but his body is trembling as if trying to move.

"Well well, what do we have here? This won't do ... save your coolness for the ring...!" A voice is heard, and from behind Gorja, Leoric appears, grinning widely. "Y-you .. what is ... what did you do to me?!!!" Gorja screams, for the first time, there seems to be fear into his eyes. What had just happened?

Genther vs Rapacco,
"What is this? The same move, now? ... I thought you was supposed to be a genius ... this won't work!!" Rapacco says, his tone getting louder as he finished his sentence, and then he leaps forward, and literally punches himself off the small gust. Indeed, this was quite possibly the worst match-up for the Librarian. Someone with both a counter to his ability, and someone who was also abruptly strong on the physical side!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:32 am

[[Tiberius]]

In the name of Anubis? So there were followers of Anubis here. Tiberius made a mental note to remember that fact, he held no dislike towards Anubis or his followers, but he would defend himself if the need came to it. Tiberius then turned away from the boy who was reaching out to him "What were you thinking, this is a place of death, do not come here if you are not ready to die or fight people who are stronger than yourself!!! Get some rest, and do not apologize to me, if you have time to apologize, then make yourself stronger using that time, get stronger and stronger till you can grasp your desires with your own hands..... at that point you will win..."

[[Caprice]]

Caprice looked across to see Leoric before stepping foward "Interesting..... ill enjoy killing you all for sure later...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 pm

"Right ... I am sorry ... it's just .." Luke looks down, but then looks back up, and, despite his arms being severely harmed, he shakily raises his other arm and slowly thumbs up. "I will be rooting for you ..." having said that, the young boy seemingly loses consciousness, a faint, crooked smile carved across his lips. Zanbian merely walks away, letting out a "Hmph." Thing was, something was wrong, the whole feeling was just getting more and more as if, Tiberius himself was getting swallowed into the slowly spiraling chaos that was beginning to unfold into this place. Something about it all was feeling eerie..

Into the room where "Caprice" and "X" were, Caprice had just confidently declared that he'd kill the man that had just appeared, Leoric. Leoric merely smirks widely, tilting his head to the left a bit. "Oh, is that so? And you are? ... Well, no matter. You are strong, I can tell. Then again, so is he-" referring to Gorja, he flips his fingers, and, surprisingly, Gorja seemingly falls on his knee, visibly it wasn't an action the fishman had chose to perform. "W-what on earth are you, you demon? .. I will kill you all!!" The fishman, in blinded rage, declares, but Leoric isn't even paying attention. "-well .. see ya at the ring, hahaha!" Leoric adds, and merely walks away, the fishman is still unable to move, left there to roar in anger and fear.

X then looks at Caprice. Some moments of silence follow, before he speaks to him. "I'm also working for the marines. And I request your assistance on something...!" A fellow marine, and a request to the man claiming to be called "Caprice"! What could that be?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Meanwhile, where the battle between Cebros, Genther & Chimney Top's officers, Rapacco is apparently talking on the communication with someone, in fact, interrupting his fight. "Yes ... yes? I see .. very well. I will get to it. Roger, boss." Turning his head towards what seemed to be an endless continuation of explosions, he yells. "Ziracho! Change of plans. Boss said we leave here immediately. I will update on the go."

"Ah, dammit, well alright ... too bad, I was having fun here...!" Ziracho says, and relaxes, revealed that both he and Cebros were actually covered in grazes and bruises. They were seemingly on equal ground! "Ehehehe, you can't just leave like that, we were in the middle of an argument!" Cebros remarks, laughing, however he doesn't seem interested in trying to stop the enemy. This was probably because Rapacco, on the other side, was actually having a way too one-sided battle. He needed the librarian, after all.

"Hey, you okay man?" He yells at Genther, while the pair of gangsters leave in a flash.

((OOC: Sorry for the double post. So, basically, I need just one more post from each, then we can close the thread and prepare the part 2. Thanks  Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 pm

"Oh, bollocks! I had him. Why did they have to leave? I was about to finish that bastard off." said Genther while making his library and his book disappear, falling on the ground and landing on his feet. "I did not even use my greatest move." he said with a disappointed voice but on the other hand, he took a deep breath as soon as he realized that Cebros was safe and sound. "But I guess that does not matter. We are going to take them down later, I guess." he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Caprice raised his eyebrow to the man who had spoken to him , as he watched Leoric leave, Caprice let out a wide smile "Ahh, so then it makes sense now...... It was you......." Caprice simply stood watching the man who had just spoken to him, facing him down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:34 am

Cebros & Genther
"Hmmmm ... but that was odd." Cebros speaks to himself, shortly afterwards, while both men were at some unknown location, probably hidden because, with all that ruckus and property damage that occurred while this battle waged on, drew the attention of the local authorities, if not the marines as well. They seem to be underground, judging by the only artificial light being present, as well as logs placed onto the walls, which looked more as if compressed soil. "They were called by someone... hey, brah, is there any way that these tunnels you brought me into lead to the Colosseum? I have a bad feeling about this..."

Caprice & "X"
"My name is Bogart, you may have heard of me ... assuming that you don't remember me to begin with. I'm here because I have informations regarding that man that just left .. Leoris. The HQ have a bad feeling about the man. See ... 7 years ago, this man managed to earn this bounty with a single campaign! Yet, afterwards, he just ... faded into obscurity. There were always rumors that he was stationed here, but ... this Kingdom issued that such a case was not true. Something is fishy, a man capable of earning such a colossal bounty in one go, you'd be astonished to hear what he had committed in just that one stroll. I am afraid that the Royal Family itself is involved so .. I came here to capture the man. Will you help me? See, on the next event, the royale .. you help me subdue him, and I help you take out ... Mandrake ... Tiberius Mankdrake..!" He extents his rugged hand. "Do we have a deal .. Martello Young?!"

Somewhere inside the palace,
"Is that so? ... Do not let my father know of this ruckus, fix everything up immediately ..." The prince is speaking to someone, and, once he hangs up the Den Den Mushi, he looks at his side, to someone that was standing, with his back leaned against a column, and was glaring at the prince. "Are your information correct, Laguda?" the prince asks. The man, wearing a black plate with spikes across the edges towards his abdomen, with a bandana wrapped across his right side of his face, but with a hole for his eye, smirks. He had wavy, somewhat greasy dark blonde hair, and a scar was visible on his right side on his abdominal region. He was also wearing a silky pair of trousers, colored a faint silver, and pointy boots.

Introduction Box:
Chimney Top Officer
Mara Ranana Laguda

"Indeed, our Intel have confirmed; the Black Cross pirates are approaching Dressrosa!"
The prince smirks evilly, while he reaches out to a broad balcony, and places his hands on the marble fence. "Excellent .. may the plan "Black Assassination." begin ...!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5