One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Role Weaver

Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Upon the isle of Shawbell within the vast ocean of west blue. A man in dark clothing walked the sunny streets of Gregory. Flipping a belli in the air and catching it the young man had an ambitious grin on his face, as he pondered what kind of opportunity awaited him on this said island. Seeing a strip of shop's Reaver entered each one by one. Starring at the prices of a wide variety of day to day items Reavers Yellow stained blue eyes raced across the room. His smile turned into a wavery frown as he charged the store clerks counter slamming his fits upon the counter. "How dare you charge so much for these products! dont you have some sort of sale! Your chargeing your valued customers 20% above retail price ridicules!" The young woman with curvy red hair looked a little frightened. "Sir please calm down...." Reaver Frowned at the woman infront of him. "Ill tell you what just give me some of your tobacco and some rice." putting the belli down Reaver thanked the lady and walked out. Thinking to himself. (Ug i guess i'll have to resale this tobacco to someone desperate to make up for the rice....) Entering another shop Reaver frowned at the gunship but then his lips curled up into a smile. Seeing a bargin big of old used pistols and blunderbuss's Reaver looked over the contents of the ben. Finding 15 pistols in fair condition and 3 blunderbuss's that where in acceptable condition to people in great need of such product. Paying the man Reaver left the shop.

"Hmm now I need to find a place to cook this rice..." Reaver scratched his Dark brown hair as he continued to wonder through the town. Meanwhile a pirate ship docked near by. The intention of these men unknown. "Wohooo! thank you sir!" Reaver restrained himself from hugging the man who agreed to cook the rice for him. "Sharing his lunch with the elderly man he looked out the man's window into the bright blue sky. "What a nice day it is today isnt?" The old man smiled at the youth "indeed it is young man indeed it is.."

Last edited by Role Weaver on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Dan stepped out of the pub. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he stood in the sun lighting a cigarette. His fingers went through the motions as if it were a habit. Though he never liked it called that way, his smoking was a habit, though it wasn't as deadly as some of his others.
Killing marines for example. A dirty habit he tried and failed to get rid of.

Daniel Hal stood just above 6 foot and had both his hands in his black blazer pockets. His loose hair swayed in front of his eyes every now and again as he made his way to the docks. His bare chest soaked in the sun as his footsteps followed those of merchants, sailors and other village folk.
Past rows of shops he walked, until he came into sight of a building close to the docks. This building was the reason warrants were pasted all over the town. It was the local marine outpost where his friend, Ensign James Olivier, had 'misplaced' the warrant sheets. His steps took him past the building at a discreet distance. Nodding with a smile towards to his old friend who could be seen at the door.
Approaching the length of piers and ships, he halted, brushing aside two rug merchants. He slowly waltzed down every pier looking for a worthy boat that would fall prey to his reign.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 pm

DOCKS A group of pirates left their ship about a total of 22 in total. 4 stayed behind to guard the ship while the remaining 18 started to attack and plunder the town.

Reaver
Meanwhile Finishing his meal Reaver said his goodbyes to the oldman and walked outside. Hearing a few gunshots Reaver quickly steppped off to the side in a narrow passage between a couple of building. Seeing the group of pirates raiding the town Reaver approached one whos gun had jammed.

"Good eveing good Sir it looks to me that pistol of yours have become run down. May I offer you one of these finly tuned pistol that would suit you much more? 150 Belli what do you say?"

The Pirate looked confused at Reaver and pull out a big knife. "Why dont I just take that Pistol from you Idiot!" The Pirate screamed as his severed hand went flying through the air. Reavers hand still on the handle of his expensive Sheathed katana frowned at the pirate.

"Look Sir you still have one good hand and your can use that to fire one of these fine pistols? 250 belli please your hand must have at least dulled by fine blade somewhat." The pirate was raving mad yet fearful of looseing his other hand tossed Reaver the 250 belli and took the pistol. Shootinga nearby villager he smiled.

"This is a pretty good pistol but i wont forgive you for... Hu?" The p[irate looked around with Reaver no where to be seen.

Doing a quick run to the Docks Reaver knew he over stayed his welcomed but was curious on what he could find on the pirates ship.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Dan watched as the pirates left the ship, running off to pillage the town.
He merely loped onwards towards their ship, hands still in pockets and the cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth. He saw two pirates at the bottom of the gangway and straddled over.
"Goodday," he stated politely, giving the ship a long hard stare.
without even looking at the men who were quietly unsheathing their swords ready for attack, he whipped a flintlock pistol from his pocket-shooting the first in the chest and sending him reeling backwards. The sound brought two others to the rail above to see the commotion. As soon as they saw-they scrabbled for rifles. The shot man's companion brushed back what was left of his hair and rushed Daniel. The taller man used the flintlock to try deflect the cutlass to no avail. The cutlass slid down the barrel and onto Daniel's hand, causing a gash to form where he was cut. Dan growled in pain, dropping the flintlock grabbing the man's shoulders. A knee to the chest was delivered in seconds and the poor pirate collapsed. Dan had barely started running when the rifle shots started to ring out. His run lead him into the direction of a speeding lead ball fired at high velocity from the brigand's gun, delivering a blow to the shoulder that sent him stumbling backwards over crates. Grunting with pain, he pulled himself to his feet and started up the gangway.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Arriving at the docks Reaver spotted the pirated ship and simple slowly walked aboard. Reaver noticed the two pirates shooting at Dan.
Swiftly moveing behind the two riflemen Reaver whispered. "It seems you two are in a pinch. For a sum of 1,000 belli you could accurie my services?"

Startled the pirates both missed Dan one turned to Reaver motioning for the other tto go after Dan. "Are you kidding who the hell are you and what do you think your doing here? you think your some kinda bigshot! Get the hell out of here before we kill you!" The Back of Reaver's Katana smashed into the pirates face sending him flying across the ship incapacitating him.

The Reamiaing Pirate stopped shooting at Dan with a nervas look on his face knowing that he couldnt defend the ship by himself He threw the small pouch he had on his wasit containing 400 belli at Reavers Feet.

"Hearing the belli drop Reaver frowned thats a little short and Ive raised my price to 1500 belli. "Its bellow deck now kill this son of a bitch before my captain gets back." The Pirate ran with all his might back into town knowing his captain will be pissed at him no matter what at this point.

Running up the Gangway Reaver stopped 10 feet away from Dan. "Hello there My Name is Reaver would you be interested in acquiring my serves currently im contracted to kill you for 1500 belli if your interested in makeing a better deal I would gladly listen."

Broadly smiling at Dan, Reaver awaited his answer

Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Dan looked at the ten feet between them and swiftly pulled another flintlock from his blazer. His shoulder screamed in pain and his mind was confused but he dare not let it show.
"How about if you take another step, I shoot you. Is that a good enough deal?"
The gun was aimed squarely at the kid with the katana.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Reaver's eyes met with Dan's "There's simple no profit in a bullet i mean there hardly worth more than a couple of belli's and hardly worth my time. I Will make a counter offer with you though you can stay here with me and split these pirates treasurse as we steal there ship. OIr we can continue this fight I kick your ass and by that time the pirates will show up and over whelm us or lastly you could just leave. What do you say wanna be partner's or shall we shed some blood ? =)"

His right hand still on the handle of his sheathed katana Reaver used his left hand to reach into his jackect to grip his pistol firmly.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Dan's other hand held the last flintlock in his pocket firmly, his other gun never wavering.
"You drive a hard bargain kid."
He thought about it, it was better than staying here and getting caught. Additionally his arm was bleeding into his blazer and he had just gotten it washed.
"But you can't sail a ship with two people, especially a massive thing like this," he gestured to the vessel.
"I'll say yes, but we better go soon."
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Reaver moved both hand 's away from his weapons and smiled at Dan. "Well Its A Done Deal then!" Reaver Quickly ran over to the Roped tied to the dock cutting it in half. The proceeding to slowly lift the anchor.

A loud roar of angry pirates could be heard from town as they all ran at full speed.

Reaver yellled "Hey Partner you hear that? Open the sails and lets get the hell out of here. It looks like we might have a fight on our hands after all Hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Dan pulled the second gun from his pocket, aimed and fired. Both sliced through a mast rope-sending the first sail to flop down and catch wind. The sea current slowly tugged at the vessel, the gangway falling into the water as the ship moved out. Dan sprinted up to the helm to gain control.
"Hey kid!" he shouted over the crashing waves as he struggled with the wheel."Where are we heading for?"
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Reaver smiled at Dan with excitment. "Where ever you want partner. Theres belli to be made everywhere Hehehe Now if you dont mind im going to take inventory of our new stock. Im sure there alote of Belli to be made from this pirate ship..."

Reaver stopped before going below deck and smacked himself on the head.

thinking to himself(Damnit! should have waited for those pirates to finish raiding the town then I could have gotten more treasure.... Oh Well)

"Oh by the way partner whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"Call me Dan," said Daniel as he started to calm the ship down.
"Now I don't really care what your name is, kid, so get down there and take stock-I'm taking us to my favourite restuarant!" He laughed and steered esterly before levelling out. The Island wasn't too far behind and the ship was losing speed as all it's sails weren't open.

Dan climbed to last sail and unfurlled the sails. Walking gingerly along the yardarm he reached the mast. He climbed down the rope supplied and fell the last metre with a clomp. He stood, lit a cigarette and stuck it in his mouth quickly-putting the gilded lighter in his breast pocket.

Making his way back to the helm, Dan noticed red on the blue green waters behind the pair's comandeered vessel. It was only a speck but the speck got more detail as he closed in.
Dan forgot to breath out his smoke and coughed on his cigarette as he saw the sail pattern. It was a cutter;built for speed. The merchant barge the pair had in their posession was built for enduence.
Dan grabbed the wheel and growled savagely. His arm still hurt and his hand was killing him, but he thought of only one thing.
Who would win, speed or endurance?
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Reaver waved at dan with one hand as he casually made his way below deck to see what kinda loot there would be to had.

Entering their armory Reaver found 25 Sabers most of them where very worn with chips in the blades from excessive use in battle. there were about 10 flintlock pistols in horrible shape yet about 5 could be salvaged. Moving On Reaver found about 40 cannonballs and 4 cannons. Talking to himself Reaver caluclated.

"Ok lets see sharpen these up and clean these and current condition we should get about 2,000 belli for the whole lote which including these barrles of black powder." Reaver continued deep within the bowls of the ship. As he opened the door tears ran down Reavers face.

Falling to his hands and knees Reaver yelled with joy. The room was filled with high quality merchandise. Silver challaces works of art. Chests of belli treasure maps and jewlery. 'There has to be at least 25,000 belli here!"

Suddenly a loud banging noise came from further in. Grabbing a flint lock pistol Reaver Slowly moved towards the sound. Finding a small cell Reaver Gasped. A small green merman boy stood there banging on his cell door with tears in his eyes. Reaver approached the child "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 am

Daniel battled with the wheel for a bit started to bring the ship around. The cutter was gaining and Dan now saw that any attempt to race it was futile. He steered it straight ahead where a small island could be seen. Porting would buy them some time, but this crew could be quite big and Dan didn't know if they would be able to evade the pursuers even on land. He glanced back at the ship and saw something that made him want to give up right there. It was a flag with an angry seahorse on a black background. Fishmen were handling the upper decks while mermen swam parrallel to the ship. Dan stared at the island again and grinned. This was goin'to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 pm

The Merboy wiped away his tears. "Im Frogus your not one of those mean pirates are you?" Reaver shook his head no and the Merboy smiled. "I lived in a small hunt off a island a few days from here with mommy and daddy. Daddy went to bring us homer some food when the pirates attacks..."

Frogust started to weep even more. "They came killed my mermommy then they burned down are hut. they beat me to near death and put me in here... Please help me mr i just want to find my daddy."

Reaver pondered what The merboy Frogust said. Feeling sorry and compassion for the boy it made Reavers heart melt however there was clearly profit to be had here. A young merboy like this could be raised to do the bidding of a slave owner and being so would fetch a high price. Being in servitude himself Reaver could relate with him.

"Dont worry Frogust im not a pirate and im not here to hurt you. But there might still be dangerous pirates on this ship Ill come back to get you i promise." Reaver left the crying child. Thinking to himself. "I need to see where Dan stands before I make my decision."

Reaver Ran above deck unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

The red ship was drawing nearer.
"We know you have the boy, you bastards! If you don't hand him to us you will feel our wrath!"
The voice boomed the message from the fishman ship. A merman could be seen at the bow in a barrel next to the speaker. The merman looked agitated and nervous while the messenger had a smug smile on his face. The ships both sailed on, Daniel not understanding the reference to the boy. The red ship was gaining, Daniel was sweating from exertion as he tried to keep the vessel going straight because the high speeds and high waves caused it to jump and dive.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Reaver ran up to Dan. "Hey Partner I think there refering to the merman child below Deck."

Looking around Reaver then got close to Dan and whispered. "We can fight off these fishmen and keep the child he could be sold for a large sum... Or We could hand him over and avoid an ugly scene. To be honest im pretty conflicted about this what are your two cents?"

Reaver took two steps away from Dan and Drew his pistol with his left hand and Put his right hand on the handle of his katana.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 am

Dan struggled with the wheel.
"My two cents," he growled, breathing hard from the exertion.
"My two cents is that if we don't make it back to dry land alive-my soul will beat the crap out of yours for eternity!"
Dan grunted as he spun the wheel. When the ship leveled out he turned to look behind him the red ship was speeding up behind them.
He smiled and turned to the kid.
"Look," he said quickly. "Grab the kid and come on to deck quickly, I have a plan. Now move fast or they might catch up!"
Dan finished by grabbing a mop behind him to wedge between the wooden spokes of the wheel and against the floor to keep the wheel from more or less turning.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Upon hearing Dan's words Reaver smiled at him then ducked to his left and swifly moved below deck. Knowing they did not have much time Reaver came across the Frogus. "Hey Frogus im getting you out of here." Noticing he didnt have a key Reaver shoted. "Hey Frogus Hurry! move to the corner of the cell."

While The lilttle merboy move to the corner Reaver pulled out his pistol and aimed it at the lock on the cell.

Two things happened there was a loud gun shot and a scream.
The blast from his psitol opened the lock while the Merboy Frogus screamed for joy running to Reaver.

Reaver swooped the child up in his arms and sped to Dan with all his might.

Several moments later Reaver stood next to dan setting the child down he fell to his hands and knees gasping for air. "Hehehe I brought thje boy up Dan here let me introduce to to our young friend Frogus."

Reaver quickly found his composure and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:06 pm

"No time! Both of you get down to an anchor, when I give the the word you drop them without delay!" He pulled a pistol from his pocket and ran over to hold onto the side of ship.
"After that,you may want to hang on because we are gonna stop suddenly and the guys behind us wont have time to stop!"
Already, the crewmates of the red ship were firing at them from their rifles. Dan turned and smiled to the merboy, then glanced up at the katana kid and gave a grim nod.
"Good luck and hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Reaver & Frogus went to the anchor awaiting Dan's signal.
Frogus frowned "what are we doing?" Reaver smiled at him well first we gotta get you to safety and its clearly not safe here just trust us =)"
A Bullet grazed Reaver left shoulder clenching his teeth in aggravation Reaver stood ready with Frogus

(OOC You can rp both reaver and the merboy dropping the anchor)
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Trake shouted, "NOW!" as a bullet punctured his shoulder. He fell against the wheel as the merboy and katana wielding kid let loose the two anchors. He used his weight to spin the wheel against the tide and turned it so the portside faced the red ship. The anchors caught on the sea bed, causing their ship to creak to a halt meters from the red ship. Without time to stop, the red ship's bow smashed through their ship's portside. The crash rocked the ship, throwing Daniel near to the katana kid.
"Get the kid to the near by Island. I have an appointment with the gallows in that area and would rather not test my luck. Now go while the fishmen are still getting to their feet! GO!" he shouted over the chaos of screams, breaking wood and crashing waves. He stumbled to his feet, narrowly missing a bullet and turned to the katana kid.
"Seeya around," he gave a small mock salute and dived over the rail;into the cold sea below.
Back to top Go down
Role Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 am

Before Reaver could say anything Daniel was gone. "Damn that guys fast.... shit"

Spears and cutlasses surrounded Reaver and Frogus. During the time Reaver was distracted by Dan the fishmen blasted out of the water and surrounded the duo.

A shark fishmen with a redish hue Drew a katana with a fat blade as he slowly walks towards Reaver. He seemed to be in his late 4o's dressed in black shorts He leaned towards Reaver with a menacing look on his face staring with his one good red eye and his empty eye socket.

"Hey you peice of Human shit! The only reason why I havent gutted you where you stand Cuz i wanna know where the hell those other pirates are that killed my best friends wife and ran off with Frogus over there. So you better start talking before I gut you... Speak Human!"

Reaver didnt try to reach for any of his weapons or speak. He knew these Fishmen wouldnt listen to him. The longer he Went without saying anything the longer his lifespan would be. Frogus Stepped infront of Reaver "Hes not a Pirate he rescued me!!!"
A little surprized The Sharkman took a step back. "WHat?! Frogus you dont have to lie you can tell us the truth." The other fishmen stepped closer to Reaver extending there blades unbeliving of Frogus's story.

Frogus put gis green arms around Reaver "Please dont hurt him he let me out of the cell!"

Reaver looked at the Sharkman in the eye. "Im simply just a Merchant that fled the island a good while back in that direction. I stole there pirate ship with my partner that you scared off."

The Red Sharkman scratched his chin as he signaled for his men to lower there weapons. "I dont belive you Human yet I cant simple Ignore Frogus.... You will stay with us at least until we reunite Frogus with his father."

Reaver simple nodded his head and let the the Fishmen disarm him. Loading all the pirate treasure along with there weapons abord there ship the set the ship opn fire and put Reaver in there brig.

Reaver sat in silence in his small cell while frogus looked at him from the other side. "Dont worry Mr we wont hurt you...." The guard watchiong Reaver shouted at Frogus. "Boy get out of here!" Frogus got all silent with a sad look in his eyes ran out of the room.

The fishman looked at Reaver a spat in his face I hope we get to kill you pirate merchant. I dsont know why frogus give a shitfish for an ugly ass human..."

Reaver gave The fishman a smile and sat down in a corner of the cell leaning his back upon the wall.

After a few days went by Reaver heard a fullscale battle above deck after several hours the battle crys ended and The sharkman walked down to Reaver cell dragging a man with freshly severed arms by the neck. Tossing his head agaisnt the cell door the Human spat out serval vile curses at The Sharkman. The Sharkman growled at The Human with a firm voice. "Pirate is he one of your men?" The Pirate laughed uncontrollably... "You mean that mohterfucker who stole my ship? I didnt you had the balls to hire humans to do your dirty work..." The Pirate catain screamwith rage as he turned around trying to kick the Sharkman as hard as he could to destroy his testicles. A Flash of metal shimmered in the dim light as The Pirate captains right leg went flying through the air. Puniching him in the face The Sharkman knocked him out of course the great amount of blood didnt help the limless pirate captain.

Ordering the ships doctor to patch him up. He turned to Reaver. "I apologize it appeared your story was true. My name is Hectanius " Opening the cell door Hectanius returned Reaver his possessions.

Reaver smiled at Hectanius "No harm done just wish you didnt have to sink that ship could have gotten a decent price for it."

Hectanius handed Reaver a small pouch of 1,000 belli "Take this along with my apology. Just bare with us alittle longer untill we reach the next island.

Over the next few days Reaver enjoyed the company of the fishmen as they traveled towards their next destination.

(Thread Closed To be continued)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)   Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Reaver's chronicles "Opportunity part 1" (Thread closed)
Page 1 of 1