One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:32 am

[[Caprice]]

Caprice eyed Gondar. He threw his finished bottle of booze to the side as he stood up "Your lucky Roshio kept us in check.....otherwise i might actually kill you.... this tournament is going to be fun isnt it Gondar... Aha... aha... ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha"

[[tiberius]]

Tiberius nodded at the gladiators he met, and then heard the announcement, the slayer? That should be interesting especially since the boy seemed to be inexperienced at big fights. It was not unlike these tournaments to have child competitors, but usually the child would look way stronger than that boy did. Then again Tiberius himself was technically somewhat of a child like appearance, still tiberius didnt hold up on it, he waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:58 am

Caprice's waiting room,
Gondar merely responds with an angry his, as the man is glaring down at Caprice, with his arms folder, and obvious irritation and anger surging inside him. For him, someone he didn't knew of shouldn't really talk all tough. Roshio in the meanwhile, is checking a large screen on the other side of the room, a small visual Den Mushi to be exact (small compared to the enormous one on the outside), and is looking to the match right after the one that is about to take place. *The Dark Clown huh? Wonder how good he is...* he thinks to himself.

Tiberius's waiting room,
"Excuse me, may I have a seat?" It's that boy that will later on fight with the "favorite" for this tourney to be the winner. He seems nervous, despite trying to maintain a cool headed compolsure. "You look cool, where are you from?" He then asks Tiberius, trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:16 am

[[Caprice ]]

Caprice turned around after laughing so hard to head to a corner, he didnt want to have to fight here unless the need for it arised, especially since he was trying not to attract attention to himself. He looked up at the listing and saw Dark Clown. The name sounded so familiar to him, so very familiar, but from where? Caprice sat cross legged in the corner thinking to himself.

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius cleared his throat as the boy addressed him, for a moment he was actually going to ignore the boy, but he seemed innocent enough "Im from North Blue....." Tiberius pressed on his mask to tighten it so his appearance wouldnt be given away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Luke Sakuo
"North blue? Haven't heard of this place, is it further away than paradise?" The boy asks, to be unaware of North Blue, this boy was probably a native to New World, and didn't knew a lot about the world. The boy then extents his hand, while rubbing the back of his head, blushing. "Ah, I am so sorry, I should introduce myself, I'm so rude! My name is Luke Sakuo!" Luke adds, smiling a bit nervously, but kindly. The boy was probably no more than 15-17 years old, and he really wasn't as big nor trained-looking as those men over there, he really didn't seemed to have a place here. While conversing with Tiberius, and talking about random stuff the kind of "How are you?" and "How's this North Blue place?", he then looks towards the screen, and places his hands over his head. "What makes you come here today?" he asks, curious. Before Tiberius even gets to reply, the boy speaks of himself again, what a weird person, yet, he seemed kindhearted. "I came here because I need this ship. It's described as a super ship .. with it, I can surely save-" his words are cut short, and he gets up, looking at the screen baffled, alongside the others in this waiting room. The broadcast goes off:

"IT'S UNBELIEVABLE! ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO GRASP! One of the most well known and respected Gladiators of Corrida, a man of great fame and loved by everyone, Matheuw Fists, was beaten in a mere 17 seconds after the fight begun! It's out of this world!!"

"Matheuw was ... no way!!!" One of the gladiators in the room says, crushing a glass of water he was holding, unable to believe what he just heard and saw. His fellow gladiator is in the ground, bloodied and unconcious, while the large man that took him out is cheering for himself, raising his hands in the air. An absolutely massive man, probably 3 times as tall as Tiberius was, with a remarkably muschular built, and long purple hair reaching his waist. He's almost naked, he only wears a pair of pants and a steel armor plate around his waist. From when his face was shown to the public, Tiberius would surely recognize that face.
"Beaten by a man with a similar first name, a well known pirate!! A man that didn't even used his horrible powerful Devil Fruit in this battle. What power!!"

Introduction Box:
Mathew Black, "The Poison"
A (now former) Shichibukai for a brief period of his pirate career
Former Black Cross pirate, level 6 Inmate on Impel Down
Bounty: 380,000,000 Beli

A placed filled with past allies now turned into dangerous rivals!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:50 am

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius replied to the boy, "Its past Paradise, its one of the outer seas before the Grand line... you must have been born here to not know of the four seas outside paradise...." The boy then cuts him off about the ship and tiberius chuckles a bit as the announcement comes in. Tiberius's eyes widen slightly but it is not seen on his face since he is wearing a mask "Oh shit... its Matthew......" Tiberius knew Matthew well, but they werent close, Matthew was a shichibukai while he was a marine , Tiberius was around when he went to impel down as well. Matthew was as dangerous as they come, it was no surprise to tiberius that the other man had no chance in that situation. Tiberius knew he was going to be a major obstacle and could potentially give away his identity.... but really in the end who cares, it was a good chance for tiberius, he had his hand , as long as he had his saints hand, he was still in the game.

[[Caprice]]

Caprice watched as the man defeated Mattheuw, Caprice yawned a bit before looking closely at the person. Yup he knew who this was, it was one of the people he had to look out for. Caprice watched Mattheuw being left in a heap, he had met Mattheuw Fists earlier, nice guy, gave him some booze, he certainly was not a pirate by any stretch of the imagination. Caprice dragged his hair back before letting out a large sigh. What the hell was he thinking about, either way he had a job to do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Luke Sakuo
"Whoah .. that was really fast, just who is that guy! .." Luke speaks to himself, shocked by what he sees. It's only after a while, that he remembers he was in a conversation with Tiberius. "Ah, I got distracted, I am sorry!" He says, and bows at him, to show that he was sorry and he was respecting the man.
"Yeah, I'm from here, Dressrosa you see. I don't know much about those places, but I'd like to travel there someday! I want to explore the world, you see, and-" Luke's talk is cut short, when they announce that the next pair is to make it's appearance, and Tiberius was also called. "Oh right, you're the Dark Clown, you're up next! Good luck, I will cheer for you!" The boy says, and smiles brightly at the man. "Thanks for the nice dialogue too." he adds.

In the waiting room where Caprice is
"Tsk, that bastard, he just had to make a big scene again..." Gondar speaks to himself, and folds his arms, growing in agitation. Meanwhile, a person has left the room, closing the door back at the others.
"Roshio huh?..." A bearded, old but muschular man, wearing a black kimono-like attire with red petal designs on the left side, says. "I heard he's quite the monster .. I wonder if you will prove yourself here again, Mandrake. After all, I wish to face you myself..." He called him Mandrake. Meaning that, he knows him?

Waiting outside to the arena
Roshio is walking, while the broadcast announces the name and feats of the man. He wears a large helmet that only lets his eyes to be visible. He slowly walks towards the outside, the crowd beginning to applaud.
*Show me a good battle .. boy.*

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:04 am

At Cebros' place...

As the women run away and Cerbros looks at them while they are leaving, a man is running towards him. The man is actually running but his awkward slim body makes him look like he is walking. He is pretty tall and slim. All of his characteristics are quite thin. He has a slim body and his face is very thin. He does not sport facial hair. He has brown hair, with the hair falling in front of one of his eyes all the time, covering it. He has a tan colored body and his eyes are light blue colored. He wears a black shirt, black pants, white to grey shoes and a red tie along with a red vest. He also carries a book most of the times. As he reaches Cebros, he speaks with an annoying voice that sounds like that of a crow.

"Hello, gentleman. May I ask you what you are doing outside of my library?" the mysterious man questioned Cebros and waited for an answer. Who was that mysterious man???
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm

"What the hell is this place of a library?.." Cebros says, and narrows his eyes, one of his eyebrows raises high, making a distinct curve that suggests he is questioning what is going on here. After all, this man, chased by a pair of thugs, who, come to think of it, were really slow, or rather, that weird, slim, crow-voiced man was quite nimble and fast, just came and questioned him about what is he doing to his own library. Disregarding his pursuers completely.
However, the fact that the weirdo was visibly ignoring those two didn't meant that they were to drop their task of chasing after him. As the man is, either distracted or just plainly not caring, not paying attention, they reach him and Cebros and, one of them raises an axe, he's double the height of him and Cebros, he looks quite spooky with that large axe raised above them. "You won't get away this time again, you bookworm!" The man attempts to cleave his target, in half, but, before his axe reaches the intended target's head, he's knocked away violently by a simple, streight jab punch fired by Cebros, who, with narrow and suspicious eyes, looks at the man that spoke to him. "I was chasing after some women." he just blurts up, him ignoring those two as well!!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 am

"Oh, oh, oh, it looks like I just got saved!" the mysterious man said, right after Cebros protected him from the incoming attack of one of the two thugs. That reaction was definitely the one that somebody would expect from a person who was in such a dangerous state! Apparently, the mysterious man talked like nothing happened at all. "My fault, sir. I was the one to forget that those two were coming after my head." the mysterious man continued speaking and then he took a serious and deadly look on his face, right after turning his head towards them and staring at them. "I guess I will have to correct the mistake of my past minutes that made you protect me and waste your energy on scums like these." he finished.

Right afterwards, a wide room was created around the four men. Cebros, the mysterious man and the other two were inside the room. What was going on?!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:02 pm

[[Tiberius]]

"Yes, it was good talking to you as well boy, take care of yourself..." Tiberius slowly walked away from the room, he noticed everyone watched him leave slowly. He saw Roshio at the other end as he too made his way to the arena, he could hear the clapping from the waiting area. Was it for him? No, it didnt matter if he was booed or not, that was not the issue, his job was to get an audience with the king, he needed answers. Tiberius adjusted his mask as he threw his cloak aside, leaving his inner vest and his mask still on as he removed the cloak . The man across him was a decorated Gladiator, no doubt he was experienced in battle, but how good could he be?

[[Caprice]]
Caprice could hear the man calling the young fighter on the screen Mandrake. With a nickname like Dark Clown, it wasnt so shocking, but yet, Caprice wondered why many pirates associated with the Black Cross was here today. He took a swig of another bottle of rum he had stashed away in his pocket, how much longer would he maintain this facade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Tiberius vs Roshio
As both fighters draw in, getting inside the large, round battle site, there are still remnants of broken armors and weaponry here and there, mementos from the battle royale that took place before everyone runned away due to the apeparance of a man nicknamed "Slayer". Roshio takes a good look around the arena, before he looks above, and around the crowd, which all are applauding, virtually everyone is cheering for him, his name's heard all over the area.

"The second battle of the Battle Tourney is to take place as we speak! Who will be it, the winner?! Will it be, our famed and powerful adversary, that has carved a name of himself in the history of Dressrosa itself?! Roshio has entered the arena!" The broadcaster stops for a while, letting the crowd go wild. He obviously knew his job, and how to make the audience get hyped up. "...Or, will it be, the newcomer, a mysterious masked man, the darkness of his presense almost flowing out in the open, the Dark Clown?!" The broadcaster goes on, craftily advertising Tiberius as well, but in the sort of making everyone yell that he's going down way. Still, a neat way to keep the crowd busy and cheerful.

Where the King is,
A tall, lean and proud man walks towards the king's direction. He wears a black and white long robe, with black, puffy stockings and pointy shoes. His robe that opens up on his chest, revealing a well-built torso. He has silver hair, a handsome face with blue eyes, and a very faint stumble around his lower jaw. "Huh, took you some time, didn't it?" The king starts, then adds "My son."

Introduction Box:
First son of the King of Dressrosa, Prince Asguardo

"My apologies, my father, I have been kept busy." The young man responds, his word reveals great pride, politeness, but also a bit of sarcasm. Judging from his father's reaction, they probably weren't getting along too well. A wicked smile is formed on Asguardo's lips, as he sits down next to the man, and folds his legs and crosses his arms, looking below at the arena.
"Anything moderately entairtaining ... father?" He asks, his tone really shows it now, they really don't get along.
"Just watch, I think we've found ourselves something interesting." The King calmly responds. What did he meant?

Tiberius vs Roshio
Having stopped to look around, and with the broadcast pretty much over, Roshio locks his eyesight on Tiberius, or rather, the "Dark Clown".
"I ... hate this place. So, please show me that I can relax myself fighting with someone strong enough to make my ears ignore them...!" Roshio says, with a very serious tone, but at the same time, he slightly nods his head forward. Was that a small bow? He was seemingly believing to be strong, but still, he showed respect towards a stranger. And then, a gong is heard, the signal, the fight begins!

Cebros and the mysterious man
Cebros remains calm, and crosses his arms, as a wall-like "entity" is apparently summoned from out of hammer's space, and quickly rolls and surrounds all four of them, him, the weirdo, and the two brutes. "You're a fruit user, eh?" Cebros calmly asks, while looking around the room created.
The other of the two that assaulted the man seem scared, watching around in shock and disbelief. Until one of them snaps and charges at the man. "Enough with your tricks, die!" Obviously not the smart type, to attack the unknown!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 pm

"You can say that... I am more the kind of scholar..." the mysterious man said and as one of the two brute men was about to attack him, he would do another unexpected thing! All of a sudden, a large book was created out of thin air and the mysterious man would point with both his arms towards the brute man who was attacking him. Then, the book would move towards him with great speed, in the form of a projectile, smashing onto him and sending him far away, towards the direction of the other brute man. The two men were crushed with each other and before they could move, the mysterious man who did all this would use his mysterious powers to move the book on top of them and smash them completely with it, one more time!

"You know... When you tried to attack me, you booked a room in hell!" the mysterious man said, obviously making a pun over his mysterious powers. Who was that guy, after all?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 am

[[Tiberius]]

Tiberius heard the cheers and laughed to himself a bit, it was strange that deep down inside he wanted to be hailed as the winner for once, but then again this opponent of his was a person who was been used to battles in the coliseum for a long time. Tiberius weighed his sword and planted it into the ground before him. He didnt let his  body motion show his feelings, he simply remained indifferent to all the talk the commentator was doing. "Seems like you have alot of fans Roshio, then again, a skilled warrior of the coliseum should be able to have no problem against someone of my little calibre correct?" He responded to the bow before planting himself near the sword with one foot foward and one foot back, he would take in Roshios attacks first and gauge them to see how effective they are and his approach strategy.

[[Caprice]]
He watched the screen as he took a swig of his rum again. Roshio was no pushover for sure, but the dark clown was more than a formidable opponent, after all, this man who was wearing such a deviant mask had to be dangerous, especially if he was who Caprice thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:50 am

Dark Clown vs Roshio
"Please, no need to speak like that." Roshio mumbles, before he quickly, in a split second, closes the distance of several meters, and arriving close to his enemy, effectively, accepting the man's "invitation" for a calibration of each other's offensive and tactical power levels. "I'm well aware that, you are strong. Now, let's play strategy-type." He adds, before he fires off a rapid barrage of strikes, with his lance, it felt and looked as if he just hurled away several torpedoes or something, the echoing from the metal colliding on metal was that deafening, as if explosions occurred. 

In Caprice's waiting room,
The old man with the kimono, from before, is now checking out "Caprice". *I am sure I've seen this one before...* he thinks to himself, checking the man suspiciously, but with enough stealth for at least everyone else aside Caprice not to notice him.

Cebros and the "Book-man"
"Phew, man, that's one sick ability!" Cebros comments, rubbing his chin, seemingly impressed, or rather, he didn't gave a damn about those two thugs at all, so he was only noticing the ability manifested before his own eyes. What was going to happen now?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 am

"Sickness? No. A power related over books cannot be sickness... It's simply intelligence!" the mysterious man said and started laughing. Then, as both himself and Cebros were talking, a book was created out of thin air, right in front of Cebros and the mysterious man would use his strange abilities to grab it on his hands. "Now, let's see who you are..." the man said while reading the summary at the back of the book, only to be shocked upon reading the first sentence! That man was none other than a high-ranked officer of the Black Cross Pirates! "Cebros of the Black Cross Pirates, huh?" the mysterious man commented, eventually hiding his shocked face. "Impressing."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:17 am

[[tiberius]]

Tiberius prepared himself for what was coming, and it came, the lance strikes were powerful as Tiberius activated his tekkai and placed his saint arm across to try and block the lance strikes but he slid back with every lance strike. Tiberius adjusted his mask , these were extremely troublesome. He lunged foward, swerving to the right as he hurled his leg back and fired a geppou above Roshio, he then fell from the sky , diving down at Roshio.

[[Caprice]]

Caprice snorted as he watched the fight between Roshio and Dark Clown. If Dark Clown was trying to hide who he was doing a poor job of it. Those marine techniques gave him away in a big way. Still Carprice maintained his calm and sat back, the call would come soon.

[[Is it ok if i introduce some characters for the royal group?]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 am

Tiberius vs Roshio
*Rokushiki huh?* Roshio thinks to himself, before he swiftly raises his heavy lance, and aims at the descending Tiberius. Waiting for a split second, he moves the long weapon upwards, in a rapid, straight line, attempting to strike Tiberius back to the sky, possibly stabbing him if the man wasn't going to defend. At the same time, however, he also raised a large, thick shield, and placed it to his side. He was obviously preparing for an expected dodge, so he can block an incoming barrage. This would obviously turn out to be an exchange of high-level strength, but also strategic, moves.

Cebros and the mysterious man
"Phew, now that's really spooky!" Cebros says, chuckling nevertheless, while scratching his stomach. "Does it say anything about how many women I've slept with?" He also adds, letting out a sinister, loud laugh, sticking his tongue out.
Meanwhile, the two thugs, beaten up and humiliated, are now making a run for it. "You'll soon regret it, you bastard!"
"Yeah, once the boss is informed that you was spotted here, he'll finally get you!"

"Blah, got any troubles with bullies?" Cebros says, yawning, and making a weird, troll-kinda face, it looks like a boredom face, just after a yawn, with a grain of mischief. But mostly boredom!

((OOC: But of course, go ahead, don't even ask about it lol~))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:19 am

[OOC: tell me how many the women are to use it in a later post Razz]

"Well, I can find it but I guess it will take me some time to do so... You see, I only get knowledge of the summary of your life, I have to read the whole book for the details." the mysterious man said to Cebros and he opened his book in order to search for the answer at the man's question. While he would read his book, the two thugs would try to escape away from him, threatening to inform their boss about the man's pressence. "Let's see... Page one, nope. Page two, nope. Page three, nope." the man was reading through the book while holding it with one hand and at the meantime, with his other hand he would create his "Library Room". "Page four, nope. Page five, nope. Page six, nope. Page seven, nope." he would continue saying afterwards and with his other hand he would summon another book out of nothing. The book would be opened and the pages from within it would be shot at the two men. While one of the two was ultimately slashed by the force of the pages and fell down, ultimately dead, with a page of the book stabbed on each one of his body parts. One at the head, one at each hand, one at the body at the side of the heart, and one at each leg, as well as one at the man's dearest body parts. "Seven pages, like the pages I just read from Mr. Cebros book." Genther commented and looked towards the other thug with an evil look on his face. "Grab that dead pile of garbage as it is and give it to your boss. This is my message for him. As I already told you, you have booked a place in hell." he said to the man who was scared to death. The man started running afterwards and the mysterious book-man kept reading the book and replying to Cebros' question "Page eight, nope. Page nine, nope. Page ten, nope. Well, they are coming from times to times but they are not a big deal...".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 am

[[Tiberius vs Roshio]]

Tiberius pushed his body out of the way as he fell and reached to the side, but Roshio had placed his shield next to him. Tiberius roared as he fired a trio of shigan into the shield trying to test how strong the shield was. He also tried to stamp it with his leg to see if Roshio would fall back if he pressed impact into the shield.

[[Kings area]]

As the prince and the king watched the battle, just outside the door, stood two individuals. One was smoking his pipe while the other was talking rapidly "Like i said ji ji, i got this super rare item at home, its super super rare, you know, super rare and expensive, i really like it, but my friend wants to trade, i dont really want to trade, not that the thing he is giving me is not super duper rare, but mine is more super duper rare, but i like this friend,he is a nice guy, but the item is too rare...." The man was younger with blonde hair and green eyes and had several spears strapped to his back and sides, they looked big and heavy for his size but he was able to carry them and remain standing straight. The old man simply puffed on his pipe as he sighed , he had greying hair, glasses and wore a tuxedo "Will you please shut up Kuera, your giving me a headache, who cares about your stupid stuff.... the dark clown and Roshio are fighting, shouldnt you be interested in that?"
The younger man stopped talking "hmmmm... nah, my items are cooler yo!!!"

[[Kuera "Rat" Tobaki]]
[[Royal Guard]]

The old man grunted "Dont yo me, what does yo even mean?!!! My god why did his majesty pair me with you?!!" He held his head in dismay and groaned

[[Bueto Agriss "gentleman"]]
[[ Royal Guard]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Tiberius vs Roshio
Those shigans where so fast, most spectators wouldn't even be able to see one, let alone all three of these strikes, blasting holes through the shield. Luckily for Roshio, none of the punctures occurred to points where his hand was below the shield. Still, that was good enough to let him know his enemy's physical prowess. *Marble shield is nothing for his normal-ranked attacks, so ...* the man, obviously a very analytic type of warrior, thinks to himself, and, following his thoughts and remarks spoken into his mind, a kick is also fired. That must have been to gauge Roshio's own physical might, so he was apparently prepared for such a test, by placing his dominant foot, his right, forward, focusing his weight in that direction, he takes the stamp comfortably, not even budging a single inch to the back. The shield, despite being a very solid marble shield with iron lining and bars inside enforcing it, actually had it's exterior crack somewhat, a testament of the masked man's incredible strength. *I cannot let him land a solid strike.* He adds up to his thinking, before he might-fully moves his shield forward, to push Tiberius away, meaning grabbing a spear with the opposite of a regular palm hold, and darts it towards Tiberius's chest section.

Genther and Cebros
"Hmmmm, you got any trouble around there? It's your lucky day. I'm really sooooo bored right now, wouldn't say no to causing some uproar.~" Cebros says, chuckling, he sounds suspiciously similar to a hyena's cry. "Just if you promise me a good meal .. and maybe a chicka or two~!" he adds, grinning maliciously.

((OOC: No need to Max, rofl xD))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:49 am

"Apparently, mr. Cebros I am not in any form of trouble... You see, my life the last months is like this everyday... People are coming after my head because they confuse me with a wanted criminal of Dressrosa, even if I am quietly running the library of the place... I do not know why, but they think that I am that guy that caused the breakout of Acacia's prison... People can be quite stupid from times to times, don't you think? Anyway... The point is that I do not mean any harm so you can't help me cause an uproar. I can stick with you for today, though, and guide you through the place. The time has passed and nobody is coming to the library, so..." the mysterious man said to Tiberius. "Oh, and let me introduce myself. I am Genther Cost, the man who is running this town's library." he finishes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:11 pm

[[Tiberius vs roshio]]

Tiberius floats back as Roshio pushes him away and thrusts the spear at his chest. Tiberius, presses his feet backwards using geppou to dodge the strike. Getting hit by that spear would be trouble. He slid across the arena , and then proceeded to pick up his sword which he earlier placed on the ground , he then paced foward, and lunged striking the sword down against the shield, he would have to find a way to cut through.

[[Caprice]]

He spoke into the den den mushi in a dark corner while the fighters watched the battle "Ahh.. yeah... dark clown is fighting .... you would be interested in this battle....." He looked to the screen "He is playing some small kids game rather than using his usual tricks...." The voice responded in a stern voice "Stop joking around.... that person prefers fighting devil fruit users rather than actual people, if it was you in there, you might have a hard time" Caprice chuckled lightly "ok ok, i get it mr big man, so now what?" The voice then spoke "Now, you do what we talked about.... and try not to get the civilians involved...."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Tiberius vs Roshio
*..Really fast.* Roshio thinks, watching his opponent as he reaches for his sword. A really large, strong-looking sword. Considering it's user's might, it would probably be a powerful tool of destruction as well. And now he was firing off a powerful blow. *Since it came down to this, let's see if you can handle that...* he says, and for a moment he closes his eyes. And grabs another of the spears strapped onto his hip, while placing the shield forward, to face the attack.

Meanwhile, the crowd applauds, and Tiberius is already starting to get some admiration, since he was making Roshio play on the defensive, it probably implied that he was usually the offensive type of adversary. Amongst the many people chatting, a pair of citizens seem to discuss of a very interesting subject regarding this battle.
"Yeah ... he will probably pull it off. It's one of his signatures, after all.."
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"Dude, you've never seen his man fight huh?"
"It's my first time here.."
"Ah, figures. Anyway, there's another name given to that man there.. he's also known as..."

The shield is slashed in half, almost cleanly, it seems that the difference in power, as well as weapon's durability, was just greater than even the Dark Clown had expected. However, the moment the shield was cleaved in half, Roshio had already abandoned it, using it as a decoy to move to the left side, this escaping getting slashed alongside. In his hand is that spear. And then, he thrusts it towards Tiberius. And as the tip is aimed, and goes, towards the enemy, a bright light begins to emit from the edgy side.

"He's also known as ... "The Exploding Polearm Roshio" .. !!" The moment that spectator says that, somewhat in awe because it was happening right before their eyes, a large explosion happened. Did it connected, who was hurt, what had just happened?!

In the room where Caprice is,
The man wearing the kimono-like clothing gets up, and walks towards Caprice's direction, then he passes next to the man, and reaches for the wall behind him, grabbing a long, fluffy towel. As he does, he looks down at the man. And then says something. "I know you from somewhere, don't I?" His expression seems like that of a man that is aware of a deep dark secret, and his grin indicates that he's confident in whatever he knows. Mystery!

Meanwhile, outside of the waiting rooms, one of the participants has gotten out to the corridor for a while, and is talking through a Den Den Mushi phone. He wears a colorful, abstract design-like opened haywain shirt, blue, trimmed to it's end, jeans, and black, obviously expensive boots with steel lining. He has a lightly tanned skin, his chest showcases that he's quite well-built, but still slim. He's at least 2,5 meters tall, and has shaggy hair that are, from one side blonde, the left to be precise, while the other side was black colored. He wears shades and, his wide grin shows just how overconfident and arrogant this man must really be.  "Yeah .. I see. Alright then, I don't care if someone else showed up, or who he is. Just dispatch Rapakko and Ziracho and kill that bookworm already. I am going to be busy for a while here .. busy by killing some good heads and taking a ship for the selling! And maybe get to get some goodies for our prince as well! Chipahahahaha!"
"A-alright boss! We will get it done right away. Good luck!" Is the responce he gets, but he closes the communication without responding. His grin goes even longer now, he looks like a hyena or something.
"Luck. Yeah sure! Anyway, let's kill some time before I get to capture that Dark Clown for myself! Chipahahaha!!"

Introduction Box:
Leader of the "Chimney Top" Gang,
Zick Leoris, the "Brutal Thug"
Bounty: 160,000,000 Beli

Another potential danger seems to have appeared!

Genther and Cebros
"Oho, I see. Well, I was going to hit on some sexy chickas coming over here, but those farts scared them away .. why don't you show me spots where gorgeous women gather! Hyahahaha, name's Cebros, but you already know that!" Cebros says, laughing, and offers to handshake the man's hand, something the man would probably regret if he'd follow up, as Cebros's grip happened to be a bit too painful for just about anyone.

((OOC: Somehow, I failed to notice that you both posted lol, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:26 am

[[Tiberius v Roshio]]

Tiberius saw the shield cleave and his body elevated thinking an opportunity had presented itself.However  he did not see the spear being held by Roshio. Tiberius cursed his lack of foresight, there was no way an experienced gladiator would leave himself unarmed behind his shield with a contingency plan. By the time he saw it , he was too late, the explosion blew him back, feeling his body getting hit by a hammer of some sort. Tiberius rolled back to the side, and lay down, taking in a deep breath. He lay there contemplating how he was going to take down this man. He placed his fist on the ground, as he stood up, he squatted down and looked towards roshio. It was going to be a battle of speed, Tiberius's Saint Hand vs Roshios exploding polearm, which was faster?

[[Caprice]]

Such a commotion, as Caprice looked up to see the guy reaching for some towel saying that he knew who he was. Caprice grinned "Ahh, so you do now... the question is what will you do... cause if your going to make assumptions about me public, i reserve the right to spread your guts all over the wall you dumb fuck......"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Tiberius vs Roshio
Everyone was surprised by the outcome of this blast. The enemy laid down, and Roshio can be seen grinning. Some begin to celebrate, thinking it's over until, the Dark Clown gets up again, and seems to be only lightly hurt. The crowd is left speechless, many were not believing their eyes. Roshio himself was visibly shocked. The explosion was actually pretty strong-looking, he assessed that it should have done a good amount of damage to his opponent, no matter how strong he was depicting him in his mind, his battle plan was having calculated that he'd still be severely crippled. Yet, he seemingly just shook it off, barely hurt, he seemed more annoyed by himself letting his guard down more than any sort of damage he sustained. *He shouldn't absorb it that comfortably .. what in the world are you?* he thinks, getting angry.

Meanwhile, the crowd, starting to come back into reality, begins to be heard again. Some begin to cheer for the newcomer, then more, and then, the whole stadium begins to applaud and yell "Dark Clown!"

"This is totally incredible! After such a blast, Roshio's trademark finisher for tough cookies, the newcomer, Dark Clown, is able to get up handily! What might!" The broadcaster goes off, followed by more cheers.

Roshio quickly calms down, and looks at his shield, it was done for, that's for sure. *I see ... well then, I guess it's going to be direct struggle now, no more in-depth plans.* he moves his hand forward, and taunts the enemy by waving it. *Come, Dark Clown!*

Caprice & the Kimono guy
The old man chuckles a bit, his sinister grin replaced by a broad smile and closed, shaking from the chuckle, eyes. "I see. You don't even know who I am. You've grown a lot, but, what a potty mouth tho, you're even worse than guys like .. Todd-kido." Saying that, the man just walks away, but is then stopped by Gondar.
"Hey, you're my opponent on the next round, eh? Hahaha, don't dream of fighting that rookie there, he's my lunch! And you'll be the snack before!"
In response, the man just pats Gondar's shoulder, causing the man to flinch, and walks away. "Keep dreaming, novice. The ship will become mine today." He says, with a wide smile. Who was that man, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground    |CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|CLOSED| Serious: Dressrosa Arc, Part 1: Preparing the Ground
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next