One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Zero walked through the draft musty room. Filled with pirates, bandits, and some other forms of criminals. They all were rugged and looked like they've been through hell and back. Clothes dirty and worn down. Scars on their face like it was face paint. Muscles the size of cannon balls. Cold Dead stares as if they had no emotion. This, was Orange Island. This Island had became a huge spot for starting off Pirates crews, lawlessness had taken over the area like a deadly plague. Zero noticed as he walked the streets that they were nearly empty. No one felt safe enough to leave their homes. Even with Pirate activity, people would normally still go outside. Something with a deeper meaning was going on here. Zero was determined to find out what that was. Zero went to the front of the bar and placed his hand on the bar. He sat down in a high stool and kept his head down. Zero then looked up at the bartender who was standing in front of him. He had a long brown mustache, small beady black eyes. And wore a dress shirt with a black vest over it. Normal bartender apparel. The bartender placed a small glass of whine on the table and also put some rum in it. It was the only drink they had.

Gespacho:"You new around these parts stranger?"

"..More or less...I wanna know..what's happened to this town?.."

Gespacho:"Well...A gang of powerful Pirates have made base on this Island..There a fusion of Fishman and Humans..their leader is a complete monster..the navy doesn't dare bother them..even though they have a base just off the north shore of this Island..So basically were left to fend for our selfs..Which made the town what it is now..."

"..I see..where exactly is there base located?"

Gespacho:"The Pirates? Right off shore to the east..It's a large pathway that leads to it..ya can't miss it..Why?"

"...No Reason.."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 pm

"Hm? Pirates?" a hooded man said with a voice that showed big curiosity. "I didn't know this place was under the control of pirates. Interesting..." the man said, before he took of his hood, revealing himself to be having a strange fishman face. Anybody who would see him would probably believe that he was a fishman. He had glasses on his eyes and he had long black hair that reached his shoulders. His eyes were green, just like the rest of his face. As for his body, it was covered with a dark green cloak and so not much of it could be seen. The man's appearance matched completely with the appearance of a wanted pirate... However, that pirate had no hair and no glasses. He looked a lot like Koga of the Dusk Pirates.

[Introduction Box]
["Sea King Hunter" Koga]
[Former Member of the Dusk Pirates]
[Bounty: 35,000,000 Beli]

"Hm... This can be a good chance for me to show to Maximillion that I am well and stronger..." Koga thought, after he spoke his words. Koga's goals were pretty clear. He wanted to take on those pirates in order to prove to Maximillion that he was stronger than before and that he was safe and sound, so that he should await his return some day...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Zero stood up from the Bar and was preparing to leave. When suddenly, he heard the front doors of the Bar open with great force. They slammed against the wooden walls they were attached too. One broke clean off. The other hung there just barely clinging to stability. Zero didn't turn around, but knew there were pirates behind him. He could feel an uncanny presence enter the atmosphere.

[Introduction Box]
[Chubby Chuck]
[Shipwright of the Forever Strong Pirates]
[Bounty: 40,000]
[Blubber Blubber Fruit: This Fruit allows the user to make his body near impossible to harm with blunt attacks by turning his body into a huge jelly filled bean bag. He is also able to increase in size at will. Swords and Spears and extremely strong physical attacks still harm him.]

Chuck walked into the bar with two other men following him. One to his right, who was a tall, slim man who wore a long black dress and had a huge sword in his right hand. And another one, completely identical to the one on the right. But this one had a sword in his left. The one on the right had light purple hair while the one of the left had dark purple hair.

[Introduction Box]
[Noo & Yees]
[Members of the Forever Strong Pirates]
[Bounty:25,000 each]
[Team Work Swordsmanship]
[Door Door Fruit: The Canon Fruit]

Noo:"Hey...Chuck..There are a lot of people here..I don't know how to deal with this many people staring at me like this.."

Yess:"Yes...I agree...to many eyes.."

Chuck turned around and smacked them both in the face with one swing. Chuck then turned around and pouted, glaring at the Bartender.

Chuck:"Shudda You two! We got work to do! Now..Bartudda!"

Chuck stomped over to the Bar and slammed his huge fat, meaty hand on the table, causing it to shake. He clearly had some superhuman strength. Or so it seemed. He let his tongue hang out and glared at Gespacho.

Chuck:"So...Do you have our monthly supply of Rum Gespoochie!?"

Gespacho:"IT'S GESPACHO! and NO! I told you I'm never going to pay you thugs! I wouldn't dare give into your threats! Now get lost!"

Chuck's face then instantly turned red and he swung his arm in the air. Just before he could crush the Bar. Zero span around using the stools rotational option, Sweep kicked Chuck into the air. Span around again, kicked Chuck in the stomach, thus, sending him flying outside.

"..It's rude to interrupt some one while their enjoying a drink.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:11 am

"So... Are these those so-called pirates who have taken over the place?" Koga said with a questionable look on his face as he looked at the pirates that had just entered the bar in order to receive their monthly payment, which the owner was not willing to give from what it seemed. "Those guys are nothing compared to the Dusks... They are just a bunch of fools who want to play pirates." Koga remarked with a smile on his face, as he took off his cloak in order to reveal his body. He had green body, a marine cape on his back which he stole from a marine, white gauntlets, pants and shoes as well as a scar on his chest that had the shape of an "X". "Pa-the-tic!" Koga remarked as he took off his shell which he had been carrying on his back. He took a stance as if he was about to throw it and he said "Shell Boomerang!" as he launched his large shell towards Noo and Yees, striking them and causing them some damage, before the shell returned back at his hand just like a boomerang. "Oh, well..." Koga said and waited to see how the Forever Strong Pirates would react.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Noo and Yess flew out the bar and crashed through the wall. The attack was intense. Noo and Yess almost didn't have enough time to brace them selfs. Noo stood up and flicked Koga off. Knowing who he was entirely. Yess then stood up and flicked Koga off with the opposite hand of Noo. They both took their symmetrical fighting stance and glared at Koga, since he was the one who attacked them.

Noo:"HOW DARE YOU! That was a sneak attack! I don't know how to deal with fighters like that!"

Yess"..Yes..I agree...but our Team Work is unbeatable..lets teach them some manners!"

Noo then created a Door leading to another demonstration in the floor, Yess Then jumped into it and Noo sealed it. Noo then charged towards Koga with his hand on the handle of his sword. Noo then got back inside the bar and pointed behind Koga, causing a door to form behind him. Thus, Yess Jumped out, doing a tornado like spin attack with his sword out.

Noo:"Double Snake Technique..Hidden Snake Assassination!"

Zero then dashed in front of Noo, so fast Noo had literally no time to acknowledge Zero's presents. Zero then kicked Noo straight in the gut, sending him flying out side the bar once again. Noo then slammed into the slowly recovering Chuck. Knocking them both down.

"..Two on one also isn't polite..can't you pirates not be annoying for once?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm

"Do you know who is the guy you are messing with? I am sure ya don't!" Koga said with a smile on his face, as he noticed that Zero defended him when Noo attempted to slash him. Afterwards, he looked at Yess and he smiled. He took a funny looking face and he started speaking his words "I shall introduce myself now... The Ninja Turtle... The Sea King Hunter... The mightiest of the creatures of the sea... I am Koga, the turtle!". That was quite silly... That guy... Nobody would actually believe him. After all, Koga was not looking like a turtle at all. All those things he used to eat and the injection which that damned doctor of the Dusk Pirates gave him had turned him into a humanoid creature... That was a real story. He was not crazy, but probably nobody would believe him anyway.

He looked around and he realized that those who heard him calling himself a turtle started laughing, changing their face expressions from fearful to happy. At first, he could not realize what was so funny, but a few seconds later he finally understood that all those things he said made him look quite funny. "Whatever..." he mumbled and then he threw his shell towards Yess when he did not expect it, hitting him at the face and causing him to move many meters backwards. Then, the shell returned back at Koga's hand and the turtle humanoid said "Shell Boomerang..." with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Zero stood up and walked towards his defeated foes. He stepped on Noo's Head and began pressing down on it.

"..Where exactly is your boss.."

Zero then looked up and saw a giant fist flying towards him. It completely destroyed the front of the bar. The entire entrance was a mess. Zero kicked the fist upwards into the air and stood his ground. It was no problem. Zero watched as the fist became smaller and the smoke cleared. It was a man, no taller then 3 feet tall. He wore a top hat and a tuxedo. He had a cane and a long gray beard that covered his tie. He was a very well dressed old man. He looked up at Zero as he cracked his knuckle. Zero could tell from his fighting spirit. This was the leader.

????:"Hello and Welcome to my town..I am El Dardo..The Captain and ruler of this Island..It seems you've roughed up a few of my best men. Allow me to show you what happens when you harm the Forever Strong Pirates...BEATRIS! SHOW YOUR SELF!"

[Introduction Box]
[El Dardo]
[Captain of the Forever Strong Pirates]
[Bounty:160,000,000]
[Grow Grow Fruit: This Fruit allows you to make your body parts grow to Giant Proportions.]

Just Then a small kid walked from behind El Dardo with his left arm being pulled by his right arm. He looked Shy. He had gray hair and a black dress with long slim arms. He held a huge claymore sword in his right arm.

[Introduction Box]
[Beatris]
[2nd Mate of the Forever Pirates - Slave]
[Bounty:30,000,000]
[Black Sword Style - Very Offensive Sword Style. Incredible Super Human Strength and Speed and Reflexes.]
[Speed Speed Fruit: Allows the user to move at incredible speeds with out getting tired. He can also speed up other objects by building up speed and touching them. They will then shoot off with the amount of momentum put into the object by the user. Speeds can reach up to the speed of light]

Beatris:"Hey....By blood is red ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

"Hahaha!" Koga laughed as he looked at Yess getting defeated from his attack as well. "That's it, baby! That's the power of the Sea King Hunter! Haha!" he said and he started dancing with a happy look on his face as he realized that he had easily won the battle against the enemy. However, before he could complete his dance, he noticed the captain of the crew who had just entered the crew. Apparently, the man instantly revealed himself to be the captain of the crew and from the looks of it, he seemed to be quite strong. Unlike what Koga expected, though, he did not rush in a battle instantly. Instead, he called a kid to fight... A strange kid who was giving Koga a strange feeling... "Who is that kid?" Koga wondered as he looked at him while he was carrying the large claymore.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Zero sprinted towards El Darado and disappeared. He then reappeared and attempted to sweep kick him. El Darado used his Grow Grow Fruit to cause his big toes to grow. Causing him to get pushed into the air. He then instantly shrunk them and was in mid air. El Darado then followed up by causing his nose to grow. Attempting to crush Zero. Zero then did a complete straight up kick and kicked the mans nose. Sending him soaring through the roofless building.

"..Your going to leave this town..I have nothing to talk to you about..Leave this town in peace..or I'll force you.."

El Darado landed on the ground out side the bar.

Beatris and Koga

Beatris walked slowly towards Koga and began spinning his sword around. He spun his eyes around and around as he stopped moving and pointed his sword at him. He licked his forehead and then his eye ball. He then picked his nose with his tongue.

"..So...So...Why are you so weird? I don't know how to deal with some one as weird as you!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:18 am

A guy wander on the street dodging all the ruckus of all the pirate make. His eyes were shadow by his red bandana. He got spiky red hair but mixture with black in some place. Two Katana are hang at his waist. Suddenly two well built man block his way, and the size are completely different. One of them crack his knuckle and said loudly. "Little Kid, should go home!" he said loudly. He's very gross and some teeth are missing. The guy try to walk foward but they stop him again. "I said!!! You can't go ahead!!!" shouted the same guy as both of them raise hand trying to punch the guy with bandana. A low sound of sword unsheating was heard as athe guy with bandana have slash through both of the guy. Concave Hawk he said as he sheath his katana.

[Introduction Box]
[Yuji "Emperor" Kyo]
[Marine]
[Four Sword User]

"So where are those Pirate who have these place under control?" he murmured to himself still wandering around. He have been in an argue with his boss, because he want them to come and clear this place. They refuse, so he come all by himself. He notice the bar in front of him which have so many ruckus. He dash toward the bar as he see some guy fighting another. He listen to the conversation as he smile because he have meet the guy who on control of this island. The battle have already started and it seem he's late. Yuji unsheath his sword as he slice the air sending a compressed air blade toward a wall just to attract people's attention. He grin and said "May i join the battle?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:29 am

Zero began to make his way outside the bad and looked at El Darado. He held his hands in his Pockets and kept one foot on the ground and his other slightly off the ground. Zero took a deep breath and kicked his foot into the air, stretching out his legs and ultimately losinging his knee joints. Zero watched as the Marine swordsman walked up to he brawl between pirates.

"it's fine by me...my name is Zero...I'm a pirate. Though assisting everyone who needs help is my ultimate goal. Right now I am on the Marines side..so I guess you could help. What is your name swordsman?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

"Chk......." Koga said as he listened to the words of Beatris. He looked at him with a smile on his face, something that he usually used to do to people he interacted with, and he said "There's no need to think about it, my friend... Because...". Then, he started moving his body randomly, taking on a strange stance. "NOBODY CAN DEAL WITH THE SEA KING HUNTER!" he completed and took a funny stance, making the people around laugh.

"Why are you bastards laughing?!" Koga said and he took an even funnier face as he looked at all those people who were watching at the brawl in the bar... That turtle... He was such an idiot...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:41 am

Beatris swung his sword around a held his head backward looking behind his back. He then pointed his sword at Koga and kept it still. Beatris slowly began inching towards Koga. His breath becoming feint. Beatris then used his Speed Speed Fruit to disappear pass Koga and attempted to slash him across the chest. At that, the back of the entire building was slashed with a enormous slash. Beatris then turned around and pointed his sword at Koga. Lightly tapping him with the tip of it on the back of his head.

Beatris:"...Speed Technique: Baby Giant Slash.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:30 pm

"What the?!" Koga said with a surprised look on his face, as he noticed at the little child that was moving towards him with great speed and attempted to slash him with the large claymore. Beatris was quite dangerous... Koga would have to be cautious when he would deal with him. He would have to do some really good things if he wanted to survive the battle and defeat him. Hopefully, the first time the child was about to strike, he moved out of the way of the attack at the last second after he felt the tapping with the sword's tip by jumping out of the way. Then, he looked towards the child and he said "Woah! You are a dangerous enemy for the Sea King Hunter! Interesting!" as he grabbed his naginata, which he was carrying with himself all along. He placed his naginata at his right hand and his shell at his left hand, just like a shield, taking the stance of a warrior. "Turtle Warrior!" Koga said, prepared to start taking on the enemy seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Yuji watch as the guy with Blue hair brawl with another guy. There's also another sword combat nearby. This place seem so messy, however, it seem interesting. He heard the man talk toward him, proving his innocent. "And why should i believe you?" said Yuji as he hold one of his Katana and kay it on his shoulder. "There are many people here...so may i ask you that, who is the disgusting guy who's under control of this island?" said Yuji. "I've come to take his head!!" he added.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:12 pm

El Darado leaped into the air and made his two arms grow. He then attempted to punch both Yuji and Zero. Zero simply jumped into the air above El Darado's fist. He then ran up his arm and got to El Darado's body in a flash. Zero then leaped off El Darado's arm and began flipping, thus with the increased momentum. He brought his foot down and slammed it into El Darado's skull. Causing him to fly into the ground.

"Raining Foot!!!"

El Darado then was sent flying into the ground, thus causing a enormous crator.

Beatris vs Koga

Beatris then turned back towards Koga and pointed his sword at him. He spun around to the right and swung his sword with him. Attempting to slash Koga. Beatris increased the speed of his attack to inhuman speed with the help of his devil fruit.

"..Speed Slash.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

"What a mistake! Haha! Do you really think that you can deal with the Ninja Turtle like that?" Koga remarked as he looked at the little kid that was coming towards him. Instantly, the turtle grabbed his naginata and he started spinning the weapon very fast. While the weapon was spinning, a portal opened right in front of Koga and the sword moved through it, instead, protecting Koga. Then, he jumped a few meters backwards and looked at Beatris, speaking some words.

"Well, well... This weapon was given to me in Impel Down... I remember it was a gift from my former captain... It belonged to a very powerful Chief Guard... And apparently, it happens to have a fruit ability. Isn't that interesting?" Koga said and then he moved his shell instantly forward, releasing a compressed air burst that was moving towards Beatris. "Now, Shellwave!" Koga said and he waited to see what the attack would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Yuji see the big hand coming toward his way and he lead his right leg little toward his back so that it'l be easier to does his move. He bend his back a little as he make a firm straight face like he's alway want to kill El Darado. He then raise his right leg up kicking the air, as to make it more strong and wide, he does a backflip, and the end it send out a curve wide air blade. Rankyaku he said as he landon the ground. It seem that the other guy have alreqdy take care of El Darado. He adjust his bandana to make sure it's not on the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Zero kicked the air and leaped 20 feet into the air. Evading damage. He then looked down at El Darado. Slightly hovering above everyone. With the advantage. He took a chance to set up for his next attack. El Darado then felt a huge cut on his arm. He then instantly shrunk his arm back. He turned towards his new attacker. It was a Marine.

"..I thought you guys knew better then to mess with us..Very Well..I'll crush you!"

After Saying that, El Darado enlarged his left leg and attempted to round house kick Yuji.

Beatris vs Koga

Beatris watched Koga send off his attack. He then closed his eyes and held his sword out. It then completely absorbed the attack. He then swung his sword down and sent a slash that seemed to be super powered back towards Koga.

Beatris:"....Oh...My sword can eat non-physical attacks..It can boost its restistance...or increase my own attacks...what ever I choose...it can also do this...Sonic Boom.."

Beatris then began spinning his sword around rapidly, causing a whirlwind to form around it horizontally. It wasn't standing straight like a normal tornado. It was straight and pointed towards Koga. The attack then crushed EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH, every thing began to shatter.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 pm

"It is a nice weapon!" Koga commented with a smile on his face while spinning his naginata to force it to open a portal in front of him that was leading to the parallel space. As soon as the portal was opened, the air tornado that was moving in front of Koga was absorbed inside the parallel space and Koga was safe and sound.

"You see, with its ability, it is practically impossible to hit me with long rage attacks..." Koga completed before he span his naginata again, opening another portal. From inside the portal, the tornado that was absorbed a second ago was unleashed and it was heading towards Beatris' direction, threatening to slash him instead. "It can unleash whatever it absorbs, as well." he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Yuji see the guy aiming toward him with a kick. He hastily unsheath both of his sword and cross it with each other to block the kick. "Your foot stink" said Yuji as he block the attack. He forcefully attempt to push El Darado's foot to the ground as he swing his sword to the back then swing t back forcefully trying slash El Darado with both of his swords. Concave Hawk.actually, it's just a normal attack but a stronger and faster slash. He attempt to cut his foe in "X" mark.
Back to top Go down
Ligton

Location : I live behind your back. I live under you. I live in your head.

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Lazin was walking into the bar with his hands in his pocket. A lot of people in the cafe was pirates. Lazin sat on the seat and ordered lemonade. Pirate's were talking about pirates and how they would join them. A man went up and said"Hey that will be 10 berries" Lazin gave ten berries to the man and started drinking. Lazin noticed that pirates said to other pirates to join them. One pirate and his Smile r other crewmates watched a man come to them. "Hey you didn't pay!" said the man. The pirate raised his gun and pulled the trigger. BAM! The sound of the fire startled everyone except Ligton who got up.[color=yellow]Lighter Kick[\color]Ligton used his light charged leg to hit the pirate in the cheek to until the pirate head was bleeding badly. The other crewmates ran from Ligton. "heh heh a job well done!" said Lazin.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Zero span around rapidly and then swung his leg down, bringing his heel down into El Darado's skull. Hearing a "CRRRRRRACK" sound. He clearly cracked his skull with this move. Zero then span backwards in a ball in mid air and landed back in the bar. El Darado, currently out of it. Then took a "X" slash to his foot. El Darado then came to his seances and looked down at all his current attackers.

El Darado:"Damn Kids! You have no respect for us REAL pirates! I'll show you my true strength!!"

El Darado's entire upper torso then grew in giant proportions. His chest's muscles bulged along with his arms, neck, and back muscles. He walked with his enormous arms like he was an orangutang.

El Darado:"BODY BUILDER: UPPER TORSO!"

Beatris vs Koga

Beatris watched as Koga absorbed his attack with ease. Beatris then looked around as he rolled his eyes. He didn't seem to pay much attention to Koga, but in reality. He was observing the scenery. Beatris then held his sword pointing up. As he watched Koga.

"..You seem strong..but becareful on what you absorb..it could be fatal.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)   The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting in Orange Island (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1