One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ruthja03

ruthja03

Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:49 pm

The smell of war was blowing towards the medium sized ship. Shin could smell it and he checked the map quickly scanning for this place they were coming to. They were approaching a tiny island with no name on it. He felt the breeze roll bye again and the smell hit him again. He grinned knowing this to be the perfect starting point for his journey.

He looked around at his group. Only a few were ex-soldiers and non in particular stood out. He looked at them and said

"Boys this is the begininng of a new era. With this island we shall have a starting point on the great purge of the world government." There was cheering. He then pointed at the burning island and shouted "WE SHALL NO LONGER LIVE IN TYRANNY!" With this his crew of 40 men started cheering and rooting on there leader.

He looked at the island with a smile "This is the begininning from here on in there is no turning back." he looked at his hands "These hands will help change history." He whispered this to himself as he neared the shore.

Last edited by ruthja03 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Brian ran back to the hill so he could watch his trap being executed. He looked down as the purple royal carriage roled down the street with a armored guard accompanying it. There was about 7 men on horseback and three with guns sitting on top of the carrige. He had to wait for the perfect moment. The first person was crucial to take out in this plan and they had to capture the new "King" alive so he could suffer for what he has done to this country.

The breeze picked up a little and it was actually rather chilly now. He looked around looking at all his men and the scenery and was disgusted. The land was a shelter of its old self. Everything was burned and everybody looked so damn skinny. They hadn't been adequitly fed in weeks.

The first explosion went off and that is what jarred him back into reality. He saw the first horseman blown to pieces by there well placed mine. The rest of the bastards were confused and scared making them easy targets. Aiming down his barrel Brian took out 2 people with well placed shots. One to the neck the other was in the head. The reset of the people surrendered and they all began to walk down now. Around 10 of his men were around the carrige and they opened it.

This was a huge mistake... It was a trap and there was a huge explosion killing all 10 around and injuring more.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Shinjiro jumped of the the front of his ship and hit the soft ground. He looked around the beach and saw that it was blood stained. He walked around holding on to his sword just in case he needed to use it.

His crew followed him and they came to a large hill and they started to walk up it. It was rather large and when they reached the top they looked down and saw a horrible sight. Many men were injured and the rest were dead. He walked towards the camp and when he reached the middle all of the guns were pointed at him.

"I'm here to help." He paused "My brothers and I wish to help you take the land back that is rightfully yours. Which one of you is the leader I wish to have a word with you?" He said this very calm and collected
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Brian was devastated at his plan backfiring. He was outsmarted by a spoiled Prince who has never even seen real war. He felt like a plan of this caliber had to come from General Walker though. The 60 year old tactician who was the only one on the island that had a devil fruit was by far the rebels most fearsome opponent.

He was thinking of a plan to defeat him when his all of his remaining soldiers started pointing there guns. He looked up to see a rather muscular man standing in the center of the camp asking to talk to there leader. Brian stood up and walked to the man passing by his men who looked ready to fire and said" Who wants to know?" Brian said this in a angry tone already suspecting the man of being a spy
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Shinjiro looked at the man and realized this man has been through a lot. He came closer to him and said in a quite voice. "We are the Talons of Justice a revolutionary army that wishes to overthrow the World Government. My name personally is Shinjiro Yamanaka and I wish to offer my aid and the aid of my comrades to your cause. And in return I wish for your country to help me on my endeavor."

Last edited by ruthja03 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Brian was slightly thrown off by this man. He had never met him but here he was saying that he wanted to help him with this countries revolution. He looked at him very seriously and said "I need proof that you are our allies. I want you to make a raid on a small supply base near there castle. It's there last and largest one. There are about 100 soldiers there." He knew this was harsh but he also saw it as a chance to test these people loyalties and how skilled they were at fighting. He sat back and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:52 pm

He knew he was being tested and so immediately he said "Yes we will do as you wish. I will lead my men on this raid. We need details and and supplies you can spare. Also I want you to come with us. We need someone who knows the land and I assume you know it better than anyone if you are protecting it the fiercest."

Shin knew now that he had put this man into a corner and that he would have to adhere to his demands."Do we have a deal?" He put his hand out again waiting for the man to shake it this time.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Brian was taken aback by the mans quick response. He had to accept to his request though and he wanted to to keep an eye on him. He sighed leaning forward in his chair and he closed his eyes stood up and held out his hand. "Alright we can give you all of that and I'll go with you. Get your men ready we leave in 25." He shook his hand and walked towards his tent to get ready. This wasn't going to be easy
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Shinjiro walked towards his men and they knew what to do. They all began to get ready some getting ammo together others like him were sharpening there swords. He looked at the sword that he received from his master and realized it wasn't anything special. It was a normal katana in every sense of the word. He thought of all the amazing people he was going to have to beat. The admirals like "The Phoenix". He needed a stronger weapon and also he needed to train a lot more. While he was thinking about this 25 minutes passed by
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 am

Brian readied his guns and all the ammo he needed he looked at the crew of men that the stranger brought and they didn't look much like soldiers. He pushed off of his knee and stood up holding his rifle. He walked over to the leader of the rebels and tapped his shoulder "It's time to go." He pointed to the way he wanted to go. "Split your men up between marksmen and fighters, I'll handle the marksmen you get the rest, if I'm coming to this fight we are going to do this my way." He said this and then gathered the rebels, telling them the plan.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:47 am

Shinjiro listened to Brian's plan and liked it. The area had a large amount of soldiers but the area wasn't heavily fortified. There were about 100 soldiers there and the General. This is the guy he seemed to be the most worried about. He had a tiger devil fruit. This made him very formidable and he knew Ranykaku which could be very deadly.

They had no real plan just charge in and hope for the best. Shin didn't like this but he had to show that he trusted the man and he hoped it would all work out. They went to the designated spot and when they heard the call they charged the 5 soldiers guarding the gate.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

The first two guards were dead before they new what was happening and the other three fell in the confusion. More guards started to come out and this is where Brian shined. He was shooting them from about a quarter mile away taking out about 3 or 4 before his men reached them. Everything was going smoothly. They had caught them with there pants down.

He was about to shoot again when he felt somebody coming up behind him. It was General Walker. The old man was a few inches taller than him and he was a lot more muscular. He smiled and showed his large canines.

"Hello Brian long time no see." As he said this he morphed into a giant tiger and lunged at the young soldier.
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 pm

This plan was actually working the royal army was getting destroyed. He was leading the charge and was cutting people down. He was using his wind blade attack so his people didn't have to get close.

He turned a corner and fired a wind blade at a well dressed man(he assumed a higher ranked soldier) It got close to the man and the man swung. Shin had a weird feeling about this his wind disappeared into a black tear and he felt a horrible pain in his back. He was cut but nobody was behind him. The user of the blade just laughed,"Haha you can't touch me while I have this." The man said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)   Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Talons of Justice Chapter 1: First Island(Open to anyone wishing to ally or join with the army)
Page 1 of 1