One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))

Go down 
+2
Agthala
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Time- 7:15am

The sun rose up from the side of the ocean, giving the sea an almost blanket like coating of the bright sun. The Sea showed glows in the distance, bright spots could be seen at the distance. This was a very unusual climate for Dark isle, but it was a cause for celebration. The islanders that are used to waking up early in the morning all gawked at the sun that bright day, and witnessed its presence as it rose up bigger then it had been in the past. Everyone's moods seemed to be more cheerful then usual, and Karasu (whom was forced up before everyone else by his maids) had to take advantage of it. At first Karasu was sleeping, having the usual dream of the fateful day his family was destroyed by his own hands, his brain allowing the unconscious to become conscious in the process of his dreams. Once he woke-up the maids were shaking him, the three beautifully chosen maids were all on top of him to ensure the sudden shock would wake him up almost immediately.

In seconds Karasu had his eyes wide open and his arms and legs squirming. At first glance he thought they were burglars, but how did they find their way in? Especially past all of the guards. With a closer realization, and a clearer mind, he was able to see the people on top of him were in fact the maids he hired. All of them new their own type of Rokushiki, so they seemed capable enough to handle a few people barging in. Karasu stood up, with a fourth person moving in, an older butler with Karasus Black T-shirt and soldier-like pants, Karasu put them on. The shirt was tight enough to squeeze on his skin. The Butler gave him his usual gloves, along with normal pistols and his odd charged pistols. Both pairs were left around his belt. While he was walking one of the maids took out his toothbrush and put it in his mouth, with which he took out his hand and started moving it. After he was done he spit on a bowl left out on the hall, and continued making his way to the elevator. Once he made it inside, the three maids and the butler moved down the elevator with Karasu.

Karasu knew he had to make the best of that day, the gloomy atmosphere seemed to have dispersed that day, and it was early morning.. personally, Karasu had not cared enough for their sleeping habits to cancel a training day, neither did he care enough about them sleeping that he decided to start caring at all. Moving through the first floor, after the elevator arrived, he made his way to the outside where he decided to walk towards one of the canons of dark isle. The butler sighed once he realized what Karasu was thinking of doing. Once he made his way inside the Giant Canon, Karasu pressed the launch button. In an instant an explosion was heard echoing throughout the island, and a second explosion was heard when the giant canon ball hit the open ocean. Karasu was planning on waking up everyone on the island, including his Assassins.

Karasu then walked towards the camp nearby housing all of the messenger birds. Karasu then Put notes on several birds and whipered into their ears exactly where to go, their destinations were each of the Dark Isle Assassins, the main assassins representing the island. Karasu waited impatiently for the crew to arrive, in each of the notes, it read:

To all Dark Isle Assassins,

Head towards the cannon that was fired, and your real training will begin.
Rokushiki will be beat into each of your skulls.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Sakura was on the outskirts of the island, training early in the morning. Sakura had been training like this for several weeks in hopes of being stronger to keep up with the overall strength of the crew. She had been working out her body and honing her skills with a blade. Sakura's blonde hair had grown over time and flowed with Sakura's movements. As Sakura was finishing her training, a cannonball flew over head. Sakura sighed before picking up her trench coat and putting it on herself. As Sakura finished gathering her things, a pigeon flew onto her shoulder. Sakura looked at the pigeon for a few seconds before seeing a note attached to it's leg. Sakura plucked the note off of the leg and began to read it. As Sakura did this, the pigeon began to fly back to it's housing. Sakura scrunched up the note and began to walk towards the cannonball, speaking to herself;
"Either we're learning new rokushiki moves, or Karasu gained an extremely sadistic side and just wants to beat us to a pulp with his own moves."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 am

Time- 7:31am

Karasu looked around the area he was standing on, and waited for the assassins to arrive on time.. but they were all late. Not a single assassin had made it's way in time, and it was obvious that at any moment Karasu would start hunting them down himself if he lost his cool. The island was saved when he saw a familiar face in the distance, it seemed like Sakura had left her paid vacation. She was finally ready to continue her fighting.

"Welcome back Sakura, I will need you to follow me.. I am assuming the other assassins would be following my trail by this point, or they wouldn't have been very good assassins." Karasu made his way past Sakura, and gave a casual glance at her direction, giving her the ok to follow him. He walked in the direction of the town.. although by the direction he was going, it didn't seem like a very dark area like most combating places. He was heading straight to the town, where the villagers raised their families, went to get groceries, and even went to school for their educational needs.

"You'll have to do for now Sakura, I am not in a patient mood today.. I don't want to burn this daylight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Doku stood on his raft as the harsh sun beat down on his head. The once young pale man was now tan and his eyes had softened up. He saw a bird dive for him and he ducked. It landed on his shoulder and dropped off a message, Doku gave it one of his crackers and patted it's head before it took off.

"Hmm seems Karasu-chan needs me there." he said with a chuckle. He came up to the island the crew was on and docked. He walked around before spotting the crew members. "Ahh Karasu-chan you called?" Doku said with a chuckle walking up to his captain.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm

A few days before on the youngsters sky island a letter arrived for william, wondering from who it could be william opened the letter and saw an invite to a training from the shicibuckai Karasu, at first he didn't know what to do at the previous meeting karasu had an eye on william, and couldn't get it off him, but william felt honoured and decided to go, there.

The day of the training

time-7.15

William got some details mentioned in the letter and knew he had to head to where the cannon sounded, while eating a lolly pop he used chains to swing from tree to tree reaching the location where the cannon sounded from quite fast. Then william saw karasu and a few members of the dark isle assasins. William headed to karasu and smiled ''Hey there thanks for the invite '' he said smiling, it be good to learn some more he thought to himself, always wanting to make himself stronger
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 pm

Karasu moved his sights to the young shichibukai that had decided to show up, Karasu had sent him an invitation for the training session weeks ago, hoping he would make it ahead of schedule. It was good he made it in time. He seemed to have a red ruby on him now, a very beautiful gem.. Karasu had his jewelry as diamonds, clear ones, as earrings.

"Glad you could make it William, while you are staying here I do have some apartments open.. but we'll discuss that some other time, for when you stay longer. I'll make sure your stay here is.. comfortable."

Karasu could not help but smile at William, in Karasus eyes he was still a child, which made him innocent. He was, to Karasu, a very important guest. While looking around he also noticed Doku had made it, which was important since he was one of the powerhouses in Karasus Island. He needed the training to become a Dark Isle Assassin officially, with the rokushiki technique needed. He will also be given the mark... assuming he could pass the test. But.. something else bothered Karasu..

"... Chan... Doku... did you hit your head?" Karasu was confused, it seemed like Doku was behaving differently. Maybe his last mission got his head hurt, medical treatment might be necessary after the training is finished.. probably before the training is finished if the symptoms become worse. Karasu signaled for everyone to follow him into the town. The second they arrived the atmosphere seemed to have changed, the rocky floor surrounding the island suddenly became less grey. The villagers seemed to all be greeting William, Doku, and Sakura. Today, Karasu had made sure the villagers knew not to bow down when they saw him, he needed the guests to know they were equals to the villagers eyes that day.. which was ironic for the training method that Karasu was going to choose.

Minutes go by and children are running around, having a good time while playing with their toys. Mothers are on windows looking at their future assassin children. Little did some of the crew members know, that every old and young person in the island was an assassin.. only young kids were pardoned from this responsibility until they became older. Houses made of stone, yet still oddly colorful, could be seen left and right around the path they were taking. It was hard to differentiate the houses made of stone, from those made of wood.. not until you felt the walls they were made of.

After several minutes of gazing around, Karasu stopped in front of a school, teenagers were going in and out of it. Karasu couldn't help but grin.

"Well.. we've arrived at our destination.. I hope none of you think you are too long for school." His sadistic grin could easily be confused from that of a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Sakura looked up at the school, chuckling slightly. Surely Karasu wasn't going to make them attend classes for children. There must be another motive for coming to a school. Perhaps they would be training infront of children to show what a true assassin can do. Sakura turned her head slightly to catch a glimpse of Karasu's sadistic smile. She began to think to herself;
Or maybe I was right that Karasu just wanted to beat us...This way, we will be beat up and humiliated infront of children aswell.
Sakura sighed to herself and shook her head before turning to Karasu;
"And we're supposed to do what here? Is this the site where we're learning more Rokushiki? If so, quite clever"
Sakura smirked after she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 pm

-A day before everything that is happening on the thread-

The sun was shinning up in the sky, it was horrible, of course people would think that it was nice and it warmed everything in the earth and stuff, but it wasn't nice for Ella, who had been travelling through the ocean for two weeks already and was on the verge of dying out of starvation, she was so hungry that she was starting to hallucinate things, like that bright octopus floating on top of the water, it was dancing and waving at her... Ella hit her head against the plank and the octopus was gone, it disappeared into the air, she was glad though, it was no good. She was dehydrating and she knew that if she drank sea water her hallucinations would become worse, something she definitively didn't want to happen.

Ella could feel her skin on fire, probably it was full of severe sunburns, she had been mostly left unprotected from the terrible sun that was slowly burning all her skin into vibrant red skin. It hurt so much that Ella was numb from all the pain. She licked her dry lips with the last strength she had and stared at the sky, another hallucination taking place, she didn't bother to hit her head this time though. It was a big blue dragon, or at least what appeared to be a dragon. Ella stared at it as it made its way through the sky, eating things that looked like giant flies.... she didn't care anymore. Slowly she could feel herself losing her conscience and she was soon engulfed into the darkness.

-In the present-

Ella found herself sprawled across the shore of an unknown beach, she was without energy though, so she didn't even move, the waves didn't get to touch her so she thought that most probably she had arrived in the night, when the tides were stronger, and reached further into the beach, she closed her eyes and let her mind turn off once again.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:55 pm

William didn't know that he was on an island full of assasins, well he knew he was quite save, no reason for a shicibuckai to hurt another shicibuckai, and william respected karasu he was a great man. William looked around and saw that he arived at a school, to tell the truth he never really been to a school, he wasn''t sure to react, and said '' wel I am curious what we are going to do mr karasuuu'' he said on a somewhat playfull tone.

He looked around abit in the school grounds and saw some old plank lying on the ground near a bush near the school entrance, using a chain from his finger to attach it to the plank and pulling it to him, and picked it up, then william attached a chain to both ends of the plank and atached threw both chains around a tree, making sure he wouldn't damage the tree, then he smiled, while he sat on his new made swing and took out another lollypop out of his pocket '' mister karasuuu, do you want one too'' he said he didn't listen to the mans answer and just threw a lollypop at him,

William was actually quite nervous to come alone to a big island, he was glad and honoured he was invited but he was scared too. Thats why he took some lollypops with him made a swing and just did what he would do usually.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Daiki was already up and running around when a bird appeared with a message. He was training the manipulation and summoning of his clay soldiers. Each week that he passed training, his soldiers were stronger and he could easily diminish the amount of focused concentration he needed to battle as if they were real persons. These were like weapons to him and now they were really strong. Good thing about being able to summon soldiers is that you can also summon clay, average, humans that do things for you like going and pick up stuff, bring you food from the kitchens, but right now Daiki was training in the Dark Isle's arena... just because it was a very big place. Suddenly, a very loud banging noise could be heard.

The message the bird brought with it was one that Daiki had already been expecting. He sighed after going through the simple sentences a couple of times to make sure he wasn't missing any implied information, but he wasn't. Daiki made his army of clay soldiers dissolve into fresh clay and turned it into a clay giant, he used Soru to climb it and he directed it to walk towards the place the cannonball had been shot from.

By now, his captain should've moved from the starting place. He just knew him that well, so Daiki turned the clay giant into a giant pillar of clay that went really high into the sky and searched for Karasu with the sight... until he found him. He and a couple of other assasins were heading towards one of the schools. Daiki retracted the pillar into the earth at a slow enough rate so that he wouldn't fall and used Soru to quickly get to the school.

Once he was there he looked at the people that were there: Karasu, another guy... a kid that Daiki could recognize as Shichibukai William, Sakura and Doku. He looked at his captain.

"Excuse me for getting here a bit late, I was training in the arena." -he excused himself before standing besides Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

-Yaminoque-

Yaminoque, Karasu's father was seen walking around the beach. Reports had conformed an unknown tiny object moving closer to the island, it should have landed close to where Yaminoque was searching. The object, had the form of a young girl.. something Yaminoque knew would peek Karasu's interest and abandon all duties for the day just to confirm it. Yaminoque decided not to inform Karasu about the report, and took it upon his own hands to deal with the problem.

Minutes go by and he spots an unfamiliar object washed off against the sands of the beach. It was indeed, a very young girl. Yaminoque quickly ran towards her, and checked if she had a pulse.. she was barely breathing and she looked like she had not eaten in a very long time. Yaminoque took her on his arms, and started walking towards the hospital in Dark Isle, making sure not to move too much.. she looked fragile enough to break in two if he moved too much. By now she must have her bones very brittle, with the body eating away all of the proteins it could find.

Yaminoque couldn't help but whisper to himself.

"This girl... it's a miracle she hasn't died, I hope Karasu won't mind her laying on his bed, it is the softest one."

Yaminoque stopped in front of the hospital, and gave her to the doctors.. now all Yaminoque had to do, was inform Karasu once he got word that he had finished explaining the training.

- Karasu -

Karasu looked at Sakura, whom was the first to react at the school. She mentioned that it was clever, but she had no idea what was to come at the end of the day. Karasu tried to hide his smile, to know that everyone in the crew would come back from the training stronger.. or dead. Needless to say, Karasu had to make sure they were not worried about what was going to happen. Before he had a chance to confirm her statement, William decided to have fun in school. This was understandable to Karasu, since William was still a child, maybe the thought of school for what could have been the first time had made him slightly hyper.

William proceeded to throwing a lollipop to Karasu, but not before he made his own swing out of his devil fruit, which Karasu now confirmed to be a chain fruit. Karasu was intrigued, there was a reason William had become Shichibukai, and it had something to do with how well he could control his DF powers. Karasu grabbed the lollipop, and put it in his mouth, trusting William had innocent purposes to give Karasu something sweet. However, Karasu could not taste anything other then a specific dessert, so to him the lollipop was just a piece of solid he put in his mouth. Karasu tried to look like the lollipop tasted good so William would not feel bad, it didn't taste like anything.

"Thank you William, I'll make sure to enjoy this while it lasts."

Daiki suddenly showed up late, Karasu was disappointed that his first mate was the last person to have showed up that day. In his mind, he should have been the first, but Karasu guessed since he was late because of training it meant he felt the same way Karasu did about that day. In a way, Karasu was proud of him.

"Glad you could join us Daiki, please take care of yourself today.. I need you in Dark Isle.."

Karasu took a deep breath before he started talking to the group.

"Everyone, for today you will all be students in Dark Isle's Deadly Silence Academy, in here you will take 6 classes each explaining the a brief explanation of each rokushiki technique. This School will be hard, it will be.. inhumane, if you survive till the end of the day, I guarantee you will know at least one form of rokushiki.. my advise to all of you, learn an attack type Rokushiki."

Karasu took another deep breath and walked up to a door only 10 feet behind William, where he was swinging. He opened it, and the inside was filled with clothing that had ties, the business style shirts were all with their own ties. The Color of the school, ironically, was Light blue, and that is what all of the business shirts had on them, along with yellow buttons and tacky pants. In the back, the women's section had the same style of business shirt but much slimmer, and a shirt with long socks to cover the legs. Karasu looked back to the crew behind him, along with William whom was company.

"There is a size here for everyone of any type of height, shape, extc., you just have to find it.. Before anyone asks, yes it is absolutely mandatory that you wear these uniforms. Believe it or not, the second any of you step in there you will be treated just like any other student in there.. one more thing, while you are in there no fighting is permitted unless you use Rokushiki, otherwise.. the entire school will take action. So for all of your safeties, remain using Rokushiki for the remainder of the day, if you do not know Rokushiki do not worry, you will learn it soon enough."

(
Her appearence:
)

Just as Karasu finished talking a women opened the doors to the school, she seemed to be taking notes of everyone that had attended.. she didn't ask for names, only wrote them down on the clipboard. After she finished, she waited for the potential students to get dressed, she seemed like she was in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Sakura picked up clothes that fitted her size and shape. She looked at the length of the skirt and her face went ever so slightly red as she gulped. Sakura looked around for a place to change and spotted a nearby public toilet. She turned around to face Karasu, still slightly red;
"I'll be a while. Need privacy while changing. I'll be in the public restrooms over there if anyone absolutely needs me."
Sakura begins to walk towards the restrooms and turns around before entering;
"If I catch anyone peeping, I will break their neck!"

Three Minutes Later
Sakura emerges from the bathroom, her face red. Sakura walked towards the school, her face facing towards the ground, and tried to go past everyone, hoping no-one would say a word. Sakura walked into the school, standing in the doorway, making sure that everyone else had finished changing.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:42 pm

william jumped of his swing, and smiled when karasu seemd to enjoy the lolipop ''I've got more of them'' he said smiling.
then he walked happily towards of the box hwere the clothes were he searched for a shirt of his size and after some searching he found one, putting the shirt on he decided that be enough changing.
Then when William was done he planned to offer karasu and the other people another lolipop, after he put another one in his mouth, william loved candy but also loved sharing it. just before he wanted to ask he heard a door. A woman came out she seemed in a hurry so william decided to wait with the candy for later, he was already dressed so he waited for the others to get ready, he wondered what kind of training it would be, william heard of rokushiku before, even saw people use it a lot, he would love to walk that fast or be able to walk in the air, even the kami - e move, where he could make his body act like paper seemed like something nice, then william thought about shigan, if william was able to get his chains behave like his normal body, and then be able to make them pierce to flesh william would have found a new weapon
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm

-Karasu-

Hearing the loud bang of the door as it swung open didn't even faze Karasu. He didn't even look behind him to see the instructor, he simply spoke in a tone so everyone in the group could hear him. Everyone wasn't dressed yet, but he knew the women had her time very limited.

"Everyone, your only mission is to survive the day, once you go through those doors the women will be in charge.. and she will instruct all of you on what you must do, please follow her to continue further, Good-luck."

Karasu stepped out of the area and headed in the direction of his tower, no doubt about to look for a mission. As he was walking he stopped every few minutes to look at the environment he had created for the people. The Houses around the town all looked surprisingly cheery that day, and to top it off the kids were all playing.It seemed like the nice day had made the Schools want the kids to appreciate the day. As he left the town, his mind wondering to where he would have to Kill next, Yaminoque appeared.. and quite hastily, this worried Karasu.

"What happened Yaminoque?" Asked Karasu, his voice sounding plain yet strict.

"An intruder in the island... although she is severely hurt, and in critical condition, she washed away on the island."
Yaminoque tried to answer as 'to the point' as possible. He had to call her an intruder since she had technically gotten into their island without permission, on normal cases the intruder would be killed on the spot, but Yaminoque knew Karasu would not let an innocent child die.. assuming she was innocent in the first place.

"For you to say critical, it must be bad.. I'll go and check her, you can follow me but you must only appear if she wakes up, I'll need your memory fruit to make sure she is not a spy." Karasu quickly whistled, and had his vulture appear from the sky, landing on his back and picking him up. It quickly started flying in the direction of the hospital, within minutes he had arrived on the ceiling with doctors already waiting. One of the Nurses decided to take Karasu to the room where the little girl was, and left him alone with her.. to the Nurse, it was apparent that it was up to Karasu whether she lived or died. He walked to the girl, and saw her innocent young body.. she seemed badly burned, and in horrible condition. he could not bring himself to pull the plug, he had to wait till she woke-up before he would decide anything. His worries though, were high.

"I hope the doctors were able to save her.."

- The Instructor -

Her eyes quickly inspected the physical condition of the people around to train, they were all pathetic to her.. she was angry that all of these individuals probably relied on some other form of power that wasn't physical, how else would they have survived so long? She moved her glasses so they would press against her nasal bone, she used her finger for this. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"Alright you bunch, I'll need all of you inside immediately, the only rules are absolutely NO fighting is allowed in campus.. unless Rokushiki is being used, other rules will be explained later on. You will all be assigned to the same classrooms, and by the time each of those classes are over.. one of you should should be able to use the rokushiki discussed. If the rule of fighting is broken, you will be arrested regardless of rank.. and not by me." She smiled, knowing that Karasu was forced to follow the rules of the school. It was his duty to make sure the rules were followed, even if he himself had to get involved to make sure it came true.

She moved through the doors and held one of them open from the inside, the other one of the double doors closing. She continued to write on her book, waiting for the students to move through it.

"If we are another minute late, I'll be the one in trouble.. and that's bad for the rest of you."

The halls, when inside, seemed to look like any other high school, having lockers and a hallway filled with white squares on the floor, and blue walls. The hallway's walls were also i a patter of having a door every 20-30 feet, the doors were around 8 feet long and 4 feet wide. The atmosphere was filled with bright thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Ella felt tired, no she was exhausted, her eyelids felt so heavy, tightly closed, that she was starting to think that they were glued together. She wondered how much time she had passed unconscious, or if she was dead. It would make sense, after all she had been starving to death and dehydrated, yet Ella didn't want to believe that, no she was too young to die, or so she thought, so giving up on the hope of living was nonsense, she was going to survive, she was going to fight for survival at least.

She felt her body being lifted from the ground, it felt like a man, but she couldn't be sure of the age of said man, then everyting blacked out again, she woke up in a warm bed, it was comfy, she noted in her head, but she needed to wake up, how would she survive if she wouldn't open her eyes? She asked herself, eventually she gathered the strength to open her eyes, slowly but steadily. It hurt, it wasn't her burns or anything anymore, but the light that entered her eyes, it hurt almost too bad. She gasped while trying to look at her surroundings, of course she was blinking a lot, still not being able to see most of the things, everything was blurry.

But once it started to become normal again, Ella looked around for one last time, she noticed that she was in a hospital room and that everything looked really white, so sick. She had never been in a hospital room before, well, not being hospitalized or anything, and she was wondering how she got here, but once her gaze focused on the man in front of her, she gasped again. "H-Hello" she stuttered while looking away, she didn't know what to say. It was kind of shocking to wake up in front of someone you didn't know, usually people would wake up in front of their loved ones, their family and friends. Ella had none though. At the single memory of that, silent tears rolled down her cheeks, yet she said no words, wanting to believe that the stranger had not noticed that she was crying. Not wanting to explain the reason why she was doing so either.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:01 pm

William who was changed quite fast walked right after the woman that let them inside she seemed very impatient and he knew he shouldnt get on her nerves but he couldn't help it when he saw karasu going away he waved and yelled '' bye karasu hope to see you soon'' then he followed the woman and entered the classroom, he hadnt seen a school from the inside before, it was giant, he wanted to go sightseeing but it didnt seem like a good idea. William was irritated by how iritated the woman was, jeez couldnt she calm down he thought to himself but he decided to keep calm, once in the classroom he waited before doing anything hoping he wouldnt make the woman angry in any way, he wasn't sure if he would get in trouble for eating a lollypop but he decided to try, he got one out of his pocket removed the paper, and put it in his mouth, ''yay apple flavour'' he said on a bit too hard tone, the woman would have probably heard that, but william loved apples.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 am

Daiki slipped into the new school uniform that was given to him. He didn't take long to find the ones that were his size and he just wore them over his usual clothes and them took the other ones off from the inside. Daiki looked around... he was already tired from the training before, he wasn't only training his ability, which exhausted his mind, he also had to use Soru around to train his only learnt rokushiki technique until the moment.

Daiki went with the woman that would be thier "teacher" from now on. Daiki turned around and gave Karasu a killer look. He felt incredibly stupid in this clothes and felt like if he was in school again. This was not funny at all for him. He used Soru and stood besides the teacher.

"Ok... so what is all of this about?" -he asked. -"What's our first lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Sakura walked into the school, following Daiki who she remembers from when she joined the crew. Back then, she would have never thought of going back to school, especially where the skirts where ridiculously short. Sakura looked at her knee-long skirt and began to blush some more. She couldn't believe she was actually wearing all of this, and just to gain entrance to a school. Why couldn't they just wear their normal clothes? Sakura walked up to the woman at the door and asked her a question quietly:
"If anyone tries to make a comment about my looks, is it alright if I break the 'no fighting' rule and slap the person over the head?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

The Instructor

The instructor moved her eyes through her lips, looking at Daiki as he appeared in front of her through Soru, it seemed like he already knew Soru, which meant he was a step above most in the school.. however it was obvious the technique being used was unnecessary, and made the instructor feel rather aggravated that he would use the technique for something so trivial as walking a few feet.. was he that bored? She started wondering if she was looking too deep into it, so she tried to ignore it, as if it never happened.

"Our first lesson is just this way." The women forgot about Doku, which would most likely infuriate him. But in her schedule, she had little room for those that were late. She stopped in the middle, and remembered Sakuras question. "If anyone tries to hit on you, you tell me... and I'll take care of it," She forced a very big smile, almost like the pleasure of doing the torturing would please her immensely.

While moving through the halls she neglected to look back, but tried to listen closely to the amount of steps behind her. Once she went trough several doors she made a quick turn to the right, opening the door to a classroom with 5 teenagers inside of them, two girls around the age of 17, one with long black hair (straight), B's, the other had short curly blonde hair, and double D's. Both of their eyes seemed blue. The other male teens seemed ominous, they were all wearing the uniform but un-tucked, and almost purposely with wrinkles among them. Of course all of them had their sleeves rolled up and Black ties, it seemed like a symbol to them. The teacher in front of the classroom smiled at the group of people moving in. Her smile was warm, and almost deliberately inviting. Both of the girls that turned around to look at William and Daiki drooled, knowing very well that William was a shichibukai, and Daiki was the second person in charge of Dark Isle. It was almost immediately apparent that both of the women were fans of them both.. although the guys, they turned back to look at them, and a chance of opportunity was seen in their eyes.. but an opportunity for what? Sakura, unfortunately, was gone too long in vacation, others immediately assumed she was a new kid. To them, Sakura was fresh meat.

The teacher walked towards the group of three in front of her.

Her Long Blonde hair was now completely visible from up close, her lips were colored red while her hair remained perfectly straight into a pony tail. She was wearing an almost tuxedo looking skirt, and semi-high black heels. Her eyes were Red, the same type as her lips.. dark Crimson red.

"I'll take it from here, you can wait outside for them.. I'll make sure at least one of them learns Soru, I would like to ask you all to choose your seats."

There were 5 seats left in the classroom, and they were all next to at least one of the people in the classroom, save the chair on the right side of the room, it was next to the window.

"Please hurry and take a seat, I'll have to resume from where i left off."

- Karasu -

Karasu looked directly at the girl that had just gotten up, she seemed to be crying.. she must be scared. Her eyes were watering, and Karasu felt more guilty the more he thought about the situation she must think she is in. Karasu could only take a seat next to her hospital bed. His four guns were laid on the table next to him, in case that was the reason he had made her cry. Watching tears roll down her eyes made Karasu want to comfort her, all she could say was 'Hello.'

"Don't cry, I am here for you.. where is your family little one? and What is your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Ella was starting to panic once the stranger sat on the seat next to her hospital bed, she was so scared about the person and the fact that he had his guns on the nightstand didn't really help with her fears. She continued to cry, silently hoping that the stranger wouldn't say anything about it, her hopes dying because he then mentioned it. She felt all her body turn rigid as the stranger talked, he asked her where her family was, and what her name was. Of course, the second question was easy, she knew her name, as for her family though, that was a hard one. What was she supposed to say when she didn't have a family to start with? She cried harder though, it was exactly because of her lacking of a family that she was crying to start with. So it didn't help. She didn't want to bother the stranger though, something about him made her extremely uncomfortable, scared, she didn't know exactly what was it about him, but just something... his aura, she guessed, although she couldn't be sure. Something told her that he had the power here, wherever she was.

Ella turned to stare at the man, her pale blue eyes shinny because of the tears that were currently running down her cheeks without stop. She gulped down the knot that had formed in her throat and started to talk. "Um sir" she stopped though, because her throat was hoarse. She cleared her throat and continued talking, hoping that it would sound normal again, it unexpectedly came out weak though it was understandable. "My name is Ella... as for my family, I never had one to start with" she said looking away, tears threatening to pour down her cheeks harder than ever. She had never said it before, it hurt more now that she had said it. Her heart felt like it weighted one hundred kilos, it was a horrible feeling.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 pm

- Karasu -

Karasu paid detailed attention to how she was reacting. He thought she was lonely, and how she had survived this long was beyond him.. all he knew was she seemed in dire need of something. Several minutes go by and she mentions her name, she is gulping down her own tears while she tries to explain to Karasu she never had a family to begin with. Karasu looked away and put his hand on his cheek, his memories of the fateful day almost three years ago.. no, it was much longer, yet it feels like it was sooner. She felt loneliness, same as Karasu.. but he had a tougher face to show for it.

While looking at her tears Karasu quickly zoomed back into reality, she was Ella.. that was her name, a very cute name for a girl. His face maintained a smile as he spoke to her, his voice moving in a single tone, zoothing. Without him realizing it, he knew she needed a family.. just like he did. Her tears were ever-flowing, and he had to make them stop.. just like he had to make himself stop thinking of that fateful day.

"Ella, such a pretty name.. tell me, would you like to live with me? You see.. I lost my family a long time ago, and i keep thinking about them. I guess what I am asking is, would you like to be my company?"

Karasu closed his eyes, and smiled for the first time in most peoples memories. The smile almost knocked Karasus father right off his feet, he was spying on them from a mile away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Doku had zoned out and then shook his head "Ahh damn." he said in an irritated tone before rushing into the school uniform. He got into the class just in time to see two girls drooling over Daiki and William and 3 kids in wrinkled uniforms. "Ahh looks like you got some girls after ya Daiki." Doku said patting him on the back before taking the seat near the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 pm

To say that Ella was shocked was an understatement, there is no word to describe how shocked Ella was by the man's proposition, she wondered if it was all a lie, if she was sleeping and soon wake up, it being just an illusion, a cruel illusion that her mind was playing to her, to make her hopes be up again and to smash them down once again, to make her suffer once again. But then she saw the man's smile, it was bright, beautiful, it left her speechless. She stared at him, he had his eyes closed so she wasn't really scared of him anymore, although that wasn't the reason. She waited for some minutes, because she was secretly waiting for him to open his eyes and tell her that he was joking, that it was all a joke, a cruel joke that he was playing. She didn't know why she was expecting him to do so, probably because it all seemed too good to be true, but she just smiled slightly after some minutes, it must be true, she thought, so she couldn't help but smile.

"R-Really? Are you serious? ...This all seems too good to be true, I've never known what a family is, the closest I ever had was a house full of strangers, i never had any friends. It's just so... unbelievable, so... nice. Yet my mind can't register every word you've said, it's kind of numb... I'm sorry about your family, I really am, and I would love to be your company... I need some myself and it would be nice" she said honestly, she had just put all her thoughts into what she was saying that she couldn't have wanted it to be any better, it was already perfect. Then she noticed something, she didn't even know where she was, or who the stranger was. She stared at him for some seconds while wondering whether she should ask him his name and the location of this place or not.

"Um, I'm sorry to ask and everything... but I was wondering what your name is? And where am I... The last time I was conscious, besides when I was on the shore, it was in the middle of the ocean... so I have no idea of where I am" It surprised herself that she was able to speak her mind to this stranger, maybe it was because of the generous offer he had offered her, being part of his family, his companion, it all seemed like he was really nice, good inside. Even if he wore such dangerous weapons, like the guns standing on the nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 pm

William was stunned, people were talking strictly to him ordering to do things, the past year when someone older then him told him to do something he wouldn't do it but well he came here to the training because karasu offered it to him and because it seemed like a nice thing to see karasu again but he wasn't here nor was any of the people he knew, he decided to go and sit to show that he wanted to learn.

He slowly walked towards a table and saw a girl that he was going to sit next, well in his eyes the girl would be a woman, he shaked her hand and sat on the chair next to the girl and just behind doku, secretly bumping the girl offering her a lollypop, it was a orange flavoured lollypop, he had hoped the teacher wouldn't see it

William was kind of curious in what for training this would be, what would they teach him and what kind of rokushiku would be the best for william, william was overal strong thanks to his devilfruit power, he knew how to punch or kick, but he wasnt actually strong, he was fast but not as fast as the rokushiku user he fought before he was shicibuckai, he was remnding of the hard times he had, always being laughed at not being able to protect himself or his friends but well it changed and he would continue to protect himself and the ones he loved
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

- Karasu -

He was amazed at how much better the girl felt, she was still in pain but the good mood made a very good impact on her. What seemed like a sickly girl had quickly turned into someone Karasu could recognize as happy. In moments she had told him that she had accepted his offer.. his long dream of having a new family, it was one step closer. The girl, no... Ellen, had chosen to stay as Karasus daughter.

In moments the girl asked of her location, and to add more she asked of Karasus identity, which was odd since he was actually contemplating on whether or not he should be honest, or lie. He could not live with the girl if he lied, so he had to tell her everything he could without revealing to much. Karasu was soon going to make his name known, but at the moment there was rarely anyone whom knew about him or his title. This was good, since it was almost impossible for her to know the truth.. but then wouldn't he be lying to her? There was no choice in the matter, he had to tell her the body without the details of what he does.. before she figured it out in the future, and Karasu was labelled the bad guy.

"My name is Karasu Ammo, and I am a shichibukai.."

A sudden pause was put between his discussion, he felt like she would already be scared of him, and he would have to move her to another location.. but there could never be a safer place then his tower, not without her moving to a powerful crew or prison. He wanted her as his family, but this was something he had to continue saying.. after a few moments of thinking over what he would say next, he continued.

"I am the king of this island, Dark Isle.. the rumored Island of Assassins."

That was all he could tell her, the rest was information he didn't want her to know, how he had to kill people for his job, how the world government hires him for jobs every once in awhile, how he liberated Goldberg single handedly.. he could not speak of any of this, those were details that she was too young to understand. After mentioning the subject, and answering all of her questions, he waited wholeheartedly for the response. He was looking for details in her face, hoping she would accept everything he had just mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))   Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins: The Harsh Training of the Six Rokushiki Techniques (Open to the Dark Isle Assassins only, if not in DIA must get persmission from me to join)((Closed))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next