One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Human Auction

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 am

(if you've read around the 500th chapter of One Piece, you'll know about this)
The Human Auctioning House, or as the Marines preferred to call it, the Public Employment Security Office, an example of them trying to make something wrong seem right because of a few bribes. It's a large Dome-ish looking building with a prism shaped continuation of the building ontop of it. Inside is the same activity of people looking for slaves for the usual reasons, Fighting, Labor, or just wanting them for Eye candy. In the lobby stood a sign, on it were the average starting prices for each species.
* Humans: 500,000 Belli
* Longarm Tribe: 700,000 Belli
* Longleg Tribe: 700,000 Belli
* Snakeneck Tribe: 700,000 Belli
* Minkmen: 700,000 Belli
* Dwarves: 700,000 Belli
* Fishmen: 1,000,000 Belli
* Giants:
o Male: 50,000,000 Belli
o Female: 10,000,000 Belli
* Merfolks:
o Male: 1,000,000 Belli
o Female under 30 years old (tail not split yet): 70,000,000 Belli
o Female over 30 years old (split tail): 10,000,000 Belli
* Devil Fruit users: Market rates. (It varies depending on the Devil Fruit power)

How will someone enter this place, as a regular person, or one of the unfortunate souls who have been captured and are to be sold as slaves?
And if they are one of the unfortunate, what shall happen, shall then be sold, or will they miraculously find their escape?

Maximilian groaned, his head feeling fuzzy as it throbbed and finally became conscious. He slowly opened his eyes, looking around as he could see he wasn't were he last was. Last thing he could remember was that he had decided to visit Sabaody Archipelago, and as he was walking around, he felt a whack on the back of his head. But now he was in a large, caged area. And on the other side of him was another cage like this, but the two were separated by a hallway. He slowly got to his feet, but backed up to a crate that was in the room, his head still fuzzy as he looked around, having a very good good idea of where he was, but hoping he was wrong at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://nekozatch.deviantart.com
V

V

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:15 pm

(( im a long way of from the 500 chapter XD lol only started watching the fight between the star hats and cp9, yea lol a long way off ))
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 pm

(You could just skip right to it, it's basically just selling people. Not much else to it. I just wanted people to know it's in the storyline and not just me makign up a possibly perverted thread.
Or ammmm I? x3)
Back to top Go down
V

V

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm

(( XD LOL yea, i like the sound of it and i might just have the right character to rp with Very Happy might make a new character, have been thinking of one for a while now))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:11 pm

((Hi! My guy is joining in!))

Hyu quietly bypassed the security for the Human Auction House and sat in a corner in the back. The Human Auction House was a favored haunt for the Tenryuubito, and Hyu planned to get some payback.
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 am

Maximilian could feel his head clear up a bit. He let his eyes look around, having no doubt that this was the Human Auction House now. He bit his lip, not able to say he'd want to be sold off at the moment. He went up to the bars, seeing how they were sturdy. He continued to each one, trying to see if any where loose or maybe old or rusty that he could break through.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Hyu was waiting patiently, though he was sick of being patient. None of the Tenryuubito had arrived yet, but he was sure that at least one would show up. The auction hadn't started yet, so there was still time.
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:04 am

After he had looked at enough of the bars, he finally found 2 that looked like they had been bent apart from each other a bit. Every single other bar was sturdy and stood in place, so this way was his only chance.
He slide one of his arms through, then one of his legs. Thankfully he had a slim body, so he didn't need to struggle with this too much. But he came to his head, having to fight with the bars to get it past, causing pressure and strain on his head. After long enough, he got his head through the bars, and the rest of his followed through. He smiled a bit, not going to be sold today. He begins to walk through the hall, wondering how he'd sneak out though without been caught.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 pm

((Do I have to follow your lead, or can I have the auction peoples do stuff?))

Hyu was ecstatic. A Tenryuubito was there! Hyu couldn't believe his luck. He shifted a bit, to be more able to attack. But he waited, considering the possibility that other Tenryuubito might come as well.
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 am

(By all means, make them do stuff, since I'm horrible with controling NPC's. I always end up making them block my ever move, or make them practically move aside. I get that feeling like when you're playing Checkers by yourself x3)

Maxmilian kept himself quiet, or at least tried to make his movements through the Auction House quiet. It wasn't untill now that he discovered a small collar like thing on his neck, and on a metal tag, it said 'DFu:SB;40MIL'. He looked at it and finally uncovered that it meant 'Devil Fruit user: Starting Bid;40,000,000Belli'. He gulped, wondering why someone would pay 40mil for him as he kept moving.
Becuase of his shorter height, he was overlooked mostly as he also kept his head tucked down to try and cover up the collar. A few people glanced at him, but he kept himself moving along, as if he was casual when inside he was almost panicing. He had made his way into the auction room, not exactly a room he wanted to be in as he kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:31 pm

((Kay thanks.))

Hyu heard shouting. It sound a lot like: "The Devil Fruit user has escaped!" Hyu shifted, upset that this would probably make the Tenryuubito leave. Quite the contrary. The Tenryuubito stood even taller than usual and seemed excited! That would make it easier to kill him.
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Maximilian gulped as he heard it as well. He looked behind him and saw one of the guards start to run after him. It only took him a moment before he did the same, running from the guards, ending up running into the Tenryuubito, pushing him a bit as he continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Hyu saw a boy running out from the back, chased by several guards. Must be the Devil Fruit user. He saw the user run into the Tenryuubito. Bad move. The Tenryuubito freaked out, and attempted to shoot the user. Hyu drew his Juu Kunai-Shurikan to prepare for the kill.
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 am

Maximilian felt a pulse of adrenaline shoot through him as a bullet went whizzing past his head, taking out a few hairs. A moment later, the doors to the auction room were closed by the guards on the other side. He gulped, not having any choice. He had to act or face a chance of being caught by a guard popping out of nowhere. He pivoted his hip, turning himself around to face the guards. Simultaneously, he raised his arm, turning it into a candycane and then slashing downwards, knocking a few of the guards out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 am

Hyu leapt out of the shadows, flinging out three of his shurikan into two guards and slashing through another with a kunai. He flung a kunai into the throat of the Tenryuubito, killing him instantly. He stood beside the Devil Fruit user, who had turned his arm into a candy cane, and said, "Need some help?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:01 am

After a few moments the doors of the auction house flew open and two dozen marine soldiers flew in with guns and swords "Surround the criminals, my job is to find the Tenryuubito " Jordan said as he walked threw the doors behind the marine soldiers
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:40 am

Hyu swore several times. "I didn't think that the Marines would be so quick." He retracted his weapons back to his hands, turned the DF user and said, "Can you handle four of them?"
Back to top Go down
NekoZatch

NekoZatch

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Maximilian blinked as Hyu came from almost no where and took out a few guards. "T-thanks." He said, looking at the marines pile in from the door quickly. He nodded towards Hyu, looking at the oncoming marines and wondering how to take out 4 quickly. He takes his candy cane arm, and then makes the hook at the end curve slightly more as he then swept the ground, tripping a few of them and then not taking long to send the cane whacking onto their heads, but then having to bring his arm up to defend himself against a marine's blade.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Hyu grinned, jumped into the air, and used Geppou while throwing his kunai and shurikan into the throats of ten Marines, retracted the weapons, then repeated the gesture, killing ten more. "Devil Fruit user, run! I'll handle the leader." Hyu yelled to the would-be slave.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 am

Jordan begin to clap "i applaud both your skills but your not going anywhere" Jordan then pulls out a den-den mushi "Lieutenant" a voice from the den-den mushi came threw "yes sir" Jordan begins to speak " these guys were tougher than i expected execute plan B" the voice came threw again " yes sir" Just as Jordan said that huge walls made out of stone begin to cover all the doors and windows of the auction house "now lets get down to business, seems one of you killed the Tenryuubito over there" Jordan said as he looked at the man on the floor seeing blood flow from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 am

"Hm, it seems one of us did," Hyu said, nonchalantly. "Would there be a problem with killing the inhabitants of dirt? I think not. Then why do you care whether someone kills them, and not when they kill others for their own amusement?" Hyu retracted his weapons back into his hands and said, "Better get out of here, they aren't after you." With that he cut off the necklace and threw it in the opponent's general direction.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:02 pm

When Hyu threw the collar Jordan quickly knocked it aside " Me personally I think these guys are disgusting and have no sense of morals but..." as Jordan said that the necklace explodes blowing debris everywhere, but neither man budge then, Jordan then begins to speak again " but a man who shows no sign of sympathy to murder is even worse than that trash laying on the floor over there"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:41 pm

"Well whatever, I need revenge," Hyu said simply, raising his weapons in preparation for attack. "And you are in the way. Either leave, and get out of my way, or I'll kill you." With that he slipped off his trench coat so fluidly that it seemed as though it melted off of him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Jordan also took off his jacket while saying " It seems there's no point in talking with you" Jordan then took out his sword and lunged strait towards Hyu with his sword aimed towards his chest
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Hyu simply ducked under the strike and tried to kick Jordan's legs out from under him. No need to show what he really could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Human Auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Auction   The Human Auction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Human Auction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next