One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Dorian finished his milk and wiped his mouth with his wrist. He then let out a silent belch and ordered another drink.

"..Yeah...I did.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:01 am

Nik nearly vomitted from the mere shock. Dorian begged for his life? Like literally? That was beyond belief, what the hell happened there? And the thing was Dorian was so openly telling him about it. Nik then continued "Ok, enough of that... now to something else... have you met any of the shichibukai on your travels?" Nik was getting to the crux of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Dorian finished off another glass of milk and spoke to his friend.

"Sure did..Luckily I got out alive...he was REALLY Strong for an old guy...It was like Training with Leon.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 am

Nik raised his eyebrow and then sat foward "You have such high praise for the old shichibukai huh..... what was his name?" Nik had to make sure that this wasnt the same one he was after, he was going to explain some things.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 am

"Who Leon? Yeah..Leon Lexus was a Emperor..but gave up the title to pursue other goals..can't say why, He didn't really tell me..

Dorian looked at his glass of milk, belched, then ordered another.

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Nik was now confused, but he decided that Dorian was talking about someone else, Nik knew Leon, Leon was definitely never a shichibukai like ever. Nik then sat back and spoke "So.... im going to tell you a story...... after i left this island some years back, i wandered the East Blue to reach reverse mountain.... however, on my way there... i fought a pirate alliance.... i got a crew together, and beat them all..... then i headed for the New World with my crew... but were slaughtered.... all killed..... by a shichibukai!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 am

Dorian held his knuckles pressed against each other as he listened to his friends story. Dorian then mimicked a high intelligent professor like persona, although he was completely serious at the moment.

"I see...Shichibukai are usually dogs...Some are not so bad. Or at least that's what Leon told me while we were still together..Do you know the name of the Shichibukai?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:15 am

Nik then stopped talking as he was reliving the horror of that day. Nik looked away and then back at Dorian "I rather not talk about the name...... anyway Dorian, i think we are done with the meal, i need you to know, i have your back and im back here to fulfill my promise to join your crew that we made... however, you will understand, if i ever meet my target shichibukai, i will kill him, with or without your blessing, so at that point if you can accept that i will go out of my way to kill him and probably lose my soul, i hope you can accept it, if you can, lets be on our way."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Dorian smiled and held out his fist towards his old friend, in hope of a fist pound. Dorian grinned ear to ear. Smiling to the point were he showed all his teeth.

"...Fine by me buddy..but lets vammoose..I forgot my Gold on the ship and don't feel like going there AND back...............aaaaaaaand..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Nik knocked Dorians fist with his own lightly and then held his hand up "Ok ok, lets leave... by the way, i forgot, but whats your new bounty again?" Nik got up and held his briefcase while waiting for Dorian to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:24 pm

"..200,000,000...but it's probably gonna get a boost since I tango'd with that Admiral guy a few weeks ago...LETS SPLIT!!"

Dorian then kicked off the bar table, lifted his feet around the chair. Did one 180 degree turn around and began sprinting out the building at full speed. Dorian then waved his new first mate down so he could find him.

"COME ON LETS GO! WE GONNA HEAD OUT AND GET MORE MEMBERS!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 am

((I think we can finish this arc here?? unless there is something more you want to do?))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:49 pm

((Yeah, I'll just start a New thread XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)   The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Race Continues, Neo Bare Fists obtain their first mate! (Open to all who wish to join The Neo Bare Fist Pirates)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2