One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

It had been a while since the two skypieans met... Ivan and Nightwing had been traveling on a small ship they stole from Jaya and for days, the only things they saw were each other and the sea around him. From times to times, they could see a few sea kings jumping out of the sea and diving back in it. However, other than that, the travel was quite boring. Nothing particular was happening at all... Things seemed to be boring for the start.

One night, though, the crew finally found an island... As they traveled with their ship, the Black Wing Pirates could spot an island in the horizon. The island seemed to be a normal island from afar. Even if it did not seem to have any cities, the pirates could still get a few supplies from the trees of the island to continue their journey. It was a good chance for them to step on land and get a fill the ship with provisions before they would continue traveling.

As soon as he saw the island from the edge of the deck, he said to his comrade who did not seem to be around and thought her to be inside the cabins "Oiiiiiiiiiiii! Nightwing! I can see a ship in the horizon... We are going to land!". That Bilkan... He was such a crazy guy! Which normal person would land on an island that they did not know in the night? Only somebody who was afraid of nothing... Or somebody who was just crazy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Nightwing walked next to Ivan with a sadistic smile.
"Hehe... It's about time we made it to land. Hey Ivan I'm not familiar with this island whats so special about it?"

Nightwing didnt have amazing Night vision just slightly better then the average eye. Seeing some sharp ass rocks made her a little nervous.
"Ivan be careful for those rock's I cant swim damn it!"

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 am

"No need to worry, Nightwing." Ivan said with a smile on his face, as he started flapping the tiny wings on his back in order to fly and look around. Apparently, as the skypiean had such a small body and normal sized wings, he had a unique advantage. Unlike most skypieans, he could flap the wings on his back in order to fly. That was one of the unique powers that Ivan had thanks to his size...

For seconds, the Bilkan looked around. Normally, his vision was very bad. He could not see very well. However, thanks to his glasses, he had a clearer vision and so he could realize that the rocks that could be barely seen were not that many. "There's no need to be upset..." he said. The rocks are only a few... We are not in danger if we move the ship properly.

Afterwards, he moved towards the steering wheel. He grabbed it swiftly and he turned it around with great strength, moving the ship away from the rocks and avoiding getting hit and having the ship destroyed. The ship was just saved... And at the time he reassured the safety of the ship, the short man started explaining to his friend and first mate why they were at that island at that moment.

"Well... To be honest, Nightwing, we luckily found this place... We might find some supplies to get for our journey, since the supplies seem to end. That's why I decided to stop over here...". Ivan was clear... He did not have anything else in his mind. He just decided to dock on the island so that he would search for provisions to travel the next days.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Nightwing sighed in relief as they passed the rocks. Then looked at Ivan with a smile. Gaining a new respect for his navigation skill's.

"Whew You sure do know how to steer a boat my friend."

Nodding as listening to him explain there goal's for this island she responded.

"You know I can create meat right? But well still need water & other supplies I guess..."

As The Ship dock's Nightwing walked upon shore with one of her gun's drawn just in case.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 am

"Well, meat and things like meat are not the only kind of supplies we can get, Nightwing. And to be honest, I am do not want to eat "table meat" or something like that. I doubt it will be as tasty as real meat! Hahaha!" were the words of the captain of the Black Wing Pirates as a response to his First Mate's words. As soon as he spoke these words, the ship was next to the land. He grabbed the anchor swiftly and he placed it on the island, anchoring the ship and preventing it from leaving in case something happened.

As soon as he was done with the docking, he stepped his feet on the ground of the island and he stretched himself. He looked towards Nightwing that had just prepared her gun just in case and he said "Well... It would help us a lot if we learned where we are...". Then, he raised his head and stared towards the moon. At that night, the moon was full... And Ivan had a strange feeling for that night from the moment he stepped on the island.

What was that strange feeling the Skypiean had and what was going to happen next on the unknown island on which the ship had just docked. There were so many questions that would be answered soon... Very, very soon.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:02 am

Nightwing holstered her gun and gave Ivan a smile while sticking out her tounge.

"Ya I guess your right... So should we stick together or she we seperate and find supplies and meet back here? Your Call Captain."

NIghtwing was earger to explore the island but wasnt sure if she could handle the unkown by herself.
"I wonder what island were on? Well let's go find out hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:11 am

"Long Ring Long Land" a voice was heard from somewhere and Ivan looked around, surprised by the fact that somebody else was around. "Long Ring Long Land is the name of this island.". The voice that was just heard was strange. It belonged to a male person and it was very bass. Ivan had heard of a voice like that for the first time. It was slightly giving him the chills, but he knew that eventually he could get used to it. He stared towards Nightwing and he said "Well... We would split up, but it seems that there are other people around... So we are going to stick together.".

Then, the man that had just spoken appeared behind a rock. The man was quite tall. He was around 1.90 meters tall and he had long grey hair that reached his butt and light grey eyes. He wore a light grey robe and white socks to cover his feet, as well as a pair of light brown sandals. He also wore white gloves. "I could be your guide on the island... I live here for quite a while and I know the place very well." he said.

Who was that man and what did he want from the Black Wing Pirates? And what could his motives be for helping them? New questions started appearing... And the answers would be given soon.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 am

Nightwing Drew both her Pistol's defensivly. Clocking Her Dial Revolver to the Flash and kept the other one Cloud. Aiming at the Man's Head Nightwing turned to Ivan.

"I think sticking together is the right way to go about this place babe... WHat should we with this guy? I dont like the feeling I get from him plus hes a human."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 am

"Well, he offered to help us, Nightwing... And he also told us where we are at. So, I guess that he is not such a bad guy. He might really want to help us... Right?" Ivan answered to Nightwing and asked the man, who was nodding his head with a scared face because of the fact that the female skypiean was targeting him with her gun before he even did anything. "I won't do you any harm! I swear!" the man said with a way that made it look that he was begging for his life. Maybe that man was innocent after all...

"We'll follow you for now." Ivan said with a smile on his face. Then, he took a deep breath and his glasses shined as he spoke his next words "However, if you do anything against us, be sure that my friend will pierce through your human skull with her gun. Is that clear?". Ivan was clear towards the human...

"Yes...U-Understood." the man said with a scared voice as he turned his back and he started walking. "Now, follow me..." he said with a voice that was still trembling, as he started walking away. "I shall take you to a place where you shall find whatever supplies you want. There are many tall plants and animals on the island. I doubt you will have a problem at finding whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:34 am

Nightwing sighed in relaif as she holstered the gun clicked to cloud but kept out the gun clicked to flash.

"Hmmpph fine.... But Ivan dont you think its kinda strange how this man randomly shows us and offer's us exactly what where looking for? I think its a trap. But I agree lets folow him for now."

Nightwing was extreamly untrusting towards the mysterious tall man. And was Iching to fill him full of holes.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:54 am

"Don't worry, Nightwing. He may just be friendly..." Ivan said in order to calm Nightwing down, however, even if he did not show it, her words had made him think of the same thing... Why would a man help him without a reason? Something fishy was going on.

"So... What's your name?" Ivan said to the man that was guiding them. As they walked, the time passed and things had started getting boring. They should say something so that the time would pass without simply walking...

"Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you my name. I am Alexius.". Then, the man did not say anything more and he continued walking in the dark paths of the Long Ring Long Land, guiding the crew. What could be possibly be going on?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 am

Nightwing lended close to Ivan and whispered with a broad smile.
"He has a girl's name I definatly think its a trap"

Nightwing watched Alexius with hier cold crimson eyes.
"Soooo Alexius what do you do on this island?"

Nightwing was mystified by the strange man with the girly name.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am

"Well, it is a big story..." Alexius said, clearly in order to avoid giving any explanations to the woman. Each second that passed, Ivan started being more and more suspicious of him. Apparently, despite the fact that Alexius willingly appeared in front of the Black Wing Pirates, Ivan started thinking that he did it for a reason. After all, the crew was in the Grand Line and the majority of the people who were there were people that were very suspicious. He was about to ask all those things that were coming to his mind, though, Ivan decided to not say anything. Instead, he kept following Alexis who was talking about the island's geography instead of answering the questions that Nightwing asked to him...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Nightwing rolled her eyes at Alexius when he told he it was a big story.Coldly saying to Ivan in an annoyyed manner.
"Ivan if this bastard keep's this up i'm gunna have to kill him..."
Turning her attention back to Alexius she said.
"Listen here you human filth you better stop giving me your excuses and tell me what I want to know!"
Nightwing was near hre breaking point she had very little pateince for human's.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:41 pm

As Nightwing talked to Alexius, he smiled towards her. Apparently, from the time those three had started moving together and searched through the island for supplies, one hour had passed. It was quite a long period of time... Ivan was surprised to see Alexius smiling but before he asked anything the man said with a smile on his face. "Well, well... I am afraid that the way you behave I should abandon you... After all, my crew has done what it should do, anyway. Rarararararararara! As for you, miss short-tempered... Stop being like this, otherwise the next time we meet I am going to shut your mouth."

"What the hell?" Ivan said, surprised once more and he looked towards Nightwing in order to see her reaction. What was she about to do to the man that started talking rudely to her? And what did the man mean when he said about his... crew? So many questions were moving through Ivan's mind and they were about to be answered very soon.

Last edited by Maxulus on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:12 am

Nightwing's nose flared as her eyes angrily stared at Alexius.
"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FILTHY HUMAN!"
Nightwing Fired a constant barrage of light bullet's Which would just temporarily Blind Alexius and keep him from seeing.

Useing her free hand Nightwing drew her pistol set to cloud and repeatedly fired a nonstop barrage of cloud bullets at Alexius's face. Which would leave his face full of holes if hit.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 am

Before the bullets could even reach him, Alexius jumped out of the way and he dodged the attack with pretty ease, without showing much effort. "Too slow." he commented. "Now, now... Allow me to explain..." he said with a laughter on his face, as he moved his hand inside his pockets and grabbed a wanted poster. He said "First, I would like to officially introduce myself.". While still keeping a smile on his face, the man opened the wanted poster and demonstrated it to the skypiean pirates. The poster demonstrated Alexius prepared to launch a form of a ranged attack and said:

[Alexius "Master Thief" Rodius]
[35,000,000 Beli]

"35,000,000 Beli, huh?" Ivan commented as the man was introducing himself and was about to say something...

"I am Alexius Rodius, captain of the Thief Pirates... And I must say that you two were pretty easy targets. Rororororororororororo!". Then, he started running away with great speed towards the way of the ship and he soon disappeared from the horizon, while grabbing all the supplies that the Black Wing Pirates gathered the last hour with him. Apparently, the man seemed to be a thief... But what was his motive all along?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:32 am

Nightwing holstered his Pistol's and pulled out Her Skypiean Sniper rifle.
Clicking the Revolver to Cloud she Carfully Aimed at Alexius's Leg and right leg's and fired too well aimed shots attempting to slow him down.

NIghtwing used the Shadow Soru technic Unholy taught her all those years ago. Speeding Silently after Alexius while continuing to fire silent cloud bullets that where as hard as steel from her sniper rifle.

"Ivan Im gonna kill that son of a bitch! Stop him! I think hes trying to take our ship!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 am

"Damn, you are right!" Ivan said with a worried look on his face, as he started chasing the man along with the woman. Apparently, being short, Ivan was fast enough and so his speed could keep up with that of the other two people. He run faster and faster and so he was behind his comrade and his enemy. "Shoot that bastard, Nightwing!" Ivan asked his comrade while he was also prepared to make his move.

"You cannot do anything!" the man said, as he moved out of the way of the bullets with greater and greater speed and turned into a wolf. "Catching me is impossible, especially in my wolf form! Rorororororororororo!" he commented, before he started running with greater speed, while heading towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Nightwing contiuned to chance after him with Shadow Soru. WHile fireing Well aimed CLoud bullets at the Wolf's back. Nightwing was bewilderd thinking to herself. ("How the hell can he move that fast? No one should be able to dodge my bulletls like that!")

Nightwing gre frustrated and shouted at Ivan. "Ivan If we cant catch him before he reaches the ship Im gunna shoot fire shots at the sail and burn it down. Id rather that son of a bitch drown then steal our ship!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm

As the Black Wing Pirates were chasing the man, without even understanding they moved a great distance and they were about to reach the ship. That guy Alexius... He was quite fast, so fast that he could even dodge the bullets of Nightwing. He was not a person who had that kind of bounty for no reason, after all.

"It is useless." the man commented as he almost arrived on the ship and he jumped high on it, before landing on the ground. Then, as Nightwing and Ivan arrived, two other people got in front of them, appearing out of nowhere. Those two guys were members of the thief pirates.

"Flotsam! Jetsam! Stop them!" Alexius shouted while he was on the ship and the two of them were about to engage in battle with the two Black Wing Pirates.

Flotsam and Jetsam looked exactly the same. They both had a wide back and strong arms, while they did not wear anything at the upper part of the body and wore short green baggy pants with dark green shoes. "Yes, boss." they said together, prepared to take on the Black Wing Pirates and stop them as the ship was sailing away. The bodyguards of Alexius were called to do the dirty work.

[Introduction Box]
[Flotsam and Jetsam Cabernet]
[Fighters of the Thief Pirates]
[Bounty: 20,000,000 Beli Each]

"I see..." Ivan commented as the man got on the ship and his two fighters appeared. "Listen, Nightwing. I shall take those guys on while you stop the ship. Stop that bastards at any costs, even if you destroy the ship!". Ivan was determined to stop Alexius and he would sacrifice anything for that.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Nightwing placed her left hand onto the ground turning it into a 5ft by ft patch of flesh. Which she uses to bounce high off the ground over the two theif's standing in there way landing on the otherside she sprinted towards the ship.

CLicking her Sniper rifle to the flame dial she used perfect aim shooting the sail with a constant stream of fire shot. The sails immieantly caught on fire as they burned into cripsy black ashes.

Hopefully destroying the sails would give Nightwing the time she needed to catch up with Alexuis. Nightwing just hopes Ivan could hanndle the two bastards behind her.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm

"You bitch!" Alexius screamed to the woman as he noticed the damage that she had caused to the stolen ship. "You are destroying your own ship to get me? You are such an ignorant and pathetic little bitch!" he commented as he jumped on the edge of the deck, transformed into his wolf-human hybrid form and prepared to start a battle with her. Alexius would go all-out in order to defeat the woman.

Meanwhile, Ivan was prepared to take on the two guys that were sent by Alexius to stop himself and Nightwing. As the battle between himself and the two of them was about to begin, Ivan took his battling stance without changing his body into his Ryu Mode. He wanted to wait for his enemies to start attacking him first. And as he waited, Flotsam swiftly jumped towards him and attempted to smash his head with a big punch attack. "Too slow." Ivan commented, as he jumped out of the way and used his Ryu Snot to launch a small but swift compressed air ball towards him. As the ball struck him, Flotsam felt some damage and he said "You little brat...", prepared to go with another attack. Meanwhile, Jetsam was just staring at his brother, thinking that he could easily defeat Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Nightwing Put her Sniper rifle Away and drew her pistols. Setting her pistols to elecrtic and the other to flash She fired a barrage of brillaint bright bullets to blind Alexius while fireing electric shots that would shock and paralize him.

"How dare you talk to me like that you Fish fucking whore!"
Nightwing wanted to teeach this bastard a lesson she wanted to slowly kill the sob and make him suffer for his insolence.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm

"You know that your bullets are quite useless against me... People use to call me "Lightning wolf" because of my great speed! Rororororororororororo!" Alexius commented as he moved out of the way of the bright bullets, avoiding getting hit by them and blinded. Then, the man jumped back to the land from the ship and he landed on the island while punching the ground as he fell. He growled loudly in the night, under the full moon, and he said "Let's see what you have..." as he started running towards Nightwing in an attempt to throw a powerful punch on her face.

Meanwhile, as Ivan was battling Flotsam, Jetsam decided to interfere. Without even saying anything to his brother, he jumped towards the short bilkan, performing a wrestling like move in order to damage Ivan and cause him great damage. However, as he fell, Ivan did something that would surprise anybody that would see him. He said "Ryu Mode!" as his body started changing in size. The short sized bilkan turned into a short, yet much taller than before, version of himself. Then, without missing a chance, he swiftly moved his hand upwards to launch a compressed air attack. As he swiftly moved his hand, the muscles of his palms moved as well, launching a ball of compressed air towards Jetsam that was still on the air. "Ryu Breath." Ivan said and he looked at the blunt type air attack striking Jetsam and causing him much damage.

"What the..." Flotsam wondered as he looked at his brother getting hit and receiving great damage. "What is that guy?!" he wondered before he took his battling stance in order to go with another attack so that Ivan would not have time to defeat Jetsam completely. The two brothers had started having trouble with the Bilkan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 1; A long night in Long Ring Long Land! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next