One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 am

Salty's cheeks got red as soon as Anna kissed his cheek. Salty was not used to things like these... His timid personality usually repelled women away from him. However, not this time. This time, he showed braveness and so Anna kissed him at the cheek... Now that was something good he earned from the mission, much better than a possible promotion and other things like these. "Erm, it was nothing really!" he said with a smile on his face and he tried to hide how much surprised he was from the kiss. He also listened to the other people who looked up to him and Johnny... Now that was such a great moment...

Afterwards, he turned his head towards Johnny. "Indeed, Johnny-san... Our job is done here..." [/b]he said and he thumbed up to his friend in order to congratulate him for their victory. Then, he listened to the marine... He was saluting them for their upcoming depart... All the people... They were so friendly and so kind. He was lucky to meet them.[b] "Well, we will meet again, I am pretty sure about this!" Salty said with a smile on his face in order to make his and Johnny's depart less sad. "Till we meet again, then." he completed while walking away and he raised his hand in order to wave goodbye without looking backwards in order to hide his tears...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 am

So, thread closed I presume ?
xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 am

OOC: I guess so... Now let's officially close the thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3