One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:46 pm

((Forgive meh for the terrible title. Open to everyone, and Frozen Doll members are begged to both join and to forgive meh. And if you wanna help back up the targets of this mission (who happen to be Marines) feel free to do so.))

Gyupaa was directing his ship toward Jijan Island. It was supposed to be run by a corrupt Commander and his assistant Lieutenant. He was prepared to destroy them for their abuses of their power. He had never heard what exactly they did, but he'd find out. As he neared Jijan, he saw a lush forest surrounding a port city populated with several Marine ships. "Hey, if anyone wants to join me for the mission, feel free. I heard they both have Devil Fruits, but I don't know much more than that."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 pm

"Do you understand your mission, Sinclair?"
The voice coming from his den den mushi was even unfriendlier than usual, and he had a hard time convincing himself not to just smash the thing.
He wasn't too fond of those orders anyway.
Wasn't he supposed to be a kind of spy? Why was he suddenly used for something like this?
He took a deep breath, cooling himself down.
"Yes, sir! Understood perfectly, sir! May I ask a question?"
He wasn't waiting for an answer.
"Why am I suddenly used for something that isn't part of my actual job?"
The expression of the den den mushi didn't change.
"No, you may not ask a question. Just do what you're told to for once!"
With a silent "click", the den den mushi went back to sleep, signalising whoever had been talking to him had clearly hung up.
Ajax felt himself getting really mad. Steaming mad.
One second later, the den den mushi, totally innocent, hit a wall hard and slowly glided down to the floor. Could those things even get unconcious? Or die?
He didn'tcare.
When he walked out of the communications room to begin his new mission, everyone he passed basically jumped out of his way. No one dared to come too close to him when he was like that.

(I'm joining. On the marine side. Hope you don't mind. Yeah, I guess he's not too happy with the situation he's currently in, huh? No, for real. He's just always like that.)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 pm

((No prob. And, if for some reason I don't get any allies, another one or two of my characters is going to join my side, if you don't mind. It'll be dictated on how many people are each side.))

The Frozen Doll had made it to port. Gyupaa disembarked and began heading for the town square. He planned to eavesdrop to hear the local opinion of the Marines in charge, and depending on what he heard, he'd dispense the proper judgement.

Gael was entertaining himself in the woods of Jijan, unaware of what was about to unfold.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:29 am

"You there! "
The marine soldier he had talked to flinched. But he saluted.
"Tell the captain I'm taking a break!"
"B-but sir, aren't you his..."
Ajax glared at him.
"What did you wanna say? Was it "B-bodyguard"?? Well, I'll have you know..."
He grabbed the por man by the shirt and held him up.
"I'm a spy! Got that? SPY! NOT a bodyguard! I don't care what the mission says I should do, if I wanna take a break, I will!"
He threw him away and headed for his room.
There, he changed into his civilclothing.
He'd head for the city. Maybe chat up some girls. And stay away from this place. It reeked of corruption.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Gyupaa found his way into the town square. He waited for a good hour before hearing anything. "Are you serious? This much for food? I know no one has much money, but that's rediculous." One man was arguing with another. "Hey, they increased taxes again, so what can I do?" the other man yelled back, "if these freaking Marines would just leave, maybe we could all actually be happy!" Suddenly, the man yelped, a chunk of steel protruding from his right lower leg. A Marine was pointing at the man's leg, holding something odd in his hand. "What was that, eh?" the Marine asked sarcastically, towering over the man, who had fallen, screaming in pain. The Marine said some generic bad guy stuff, and Gyupaa let the Marine just walk off. He had his evidence.

Gael began to walk towards the town, humming as he went.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 am

Ajax made his way to the town.
It was a nice day, and no one really seemed to notice he was a marine. No wonder, the clothes he was wearing right now were looking more like a pirates than a marines.
One of the soldiers obviously seemed to think the same.
"Hey you there! Yes, you!"
He pointed his gun at Ajax.
"You think you can just run around here like that? You're obviously a pirate!"
Instead of answering, Ajax grabbed the mans shirt and smashed him to the ground. Howering over him like a big shadow, he spoke quietly, so that the citizens would barely make out anything he said.
"Don't you think you should be more polite, soldier? My name's Sinclair, I'm sure you've heard of me?"
The soldier went pale. Of course he had heard of him. Everyone at the base had.
"I... I'm sorry, sir, I didn't..."
Ajax didn't let him finish. Instead, he slammed his head to the ground once more.
"I don't care!"
Suddenly, he got an idea. He really hated this place, and he had thought of something to make it a little mre interesting.
"Heh... You know what? Today's your lucky day... Go hang these up in town and you might live."
He handed him a few posters. Fake posters with a fake bounty.
The bounty of Ajax Sinclair, 15.000.000. He also had some with 20.000.000, 30.000.000......
but for this town, 15 would be more than enough to cause some trouble.
He let go of the soldier and watched him run off.
Then he dusted his pants off and lit a cigarette.
Maybe today'd be a good day after all.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Gyupaa went walking after the Marine Lieutenant, hiding from his sight. He actually tripped the passing Marine Ajax had just frightened, sending him sprawling to the floor. Gyupaa slipped through the crowd, unseen. He actually passed Ajax unknowingly, and he ended up reaching the local Marine base. He smiled, cracked his knuckles, and then began to walk up to the door.

Gael had just gotten into town when he found the wounded man, and provided him with a poultice to help him numb the pain. He then took the same route Gyupaa took, planning to extract vengeance upon the offender.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 pm

((Bumple))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Ajax sat down in a nice little cafe only after observing it for some time. The waitress seemed cute enough, so he took a seat and smiled at her.
When she came to his table to take his order, he got her into small talk. He hadn't any plans for tonight, maybe, just maybe she could fill that spot. Of course, then again she'd know he was a marine. He couldn't have that now.
He sighed. So it'd only be a flirt for now.
Hopefully, something would happen soon.
By now, that small fry should have gotten the fake bounty posters up all around town.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm

((Would you mind if we put this on hold for a bit? I wanted to participate in the Shabondy War, and I wanted to do it with almost all of my characters. Would that be okay? I don't mean like stopping this plot, just pausing it.))

Gyupaa got inside the building, and asked the nearest Marine, "Where is the Lieutenant?" His size prompted one Marine to gesture over to a hallway, but a different one attacked him, knowing him to be the owner of the pirate ship that recently arrived. Gyupaa spun and kicked the man in the side, sending him flying into a wall. He began kicking away all the other Marines that began charging him with swords. One tried to shoot him, but was quickly smothered with vines. Gael ran in and dispatched several other Marines the same way. Gyupaa yelled, "What do you want, whelp?" Gael had a vine sprout out of his hand. "I want to bring judgement upon the man who harmed the merchant back in the plaza. What do you want?" Gael replied angrily. Gyupaa grabbed his sword's hilt and drew it. "Well, then, let us go!" By this time they made quite a commotion, and they began heading for the Lieutenant's office.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 am

(Okay, I wanted to join, too. Now that I think about it, why don't I join with Ajax? Yeah, sounds fun.)

Ajax looked after the waitress. What an easy girl she was.
He was lost in thoughts for a while, when his baby den den mushi rung.
He picked it up.
"Yees? Ajax Sinclair speaking..."

After the talk, he almost slammed the cash on the table and left.
What did they think they were doing? Those higher ups from hq...
He was a spy, goddamnit! What was the point of sending him to battle?
He got on the described marine ship as soon as he reached the harbor.
He didn't take anything with him. Like instructed.
"Set sail, we're going to Shabondy Archipelago!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)   Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Defeat the Arrow and the Star of Jijan Island (Wide open.)
Page 1 of 1