One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 am

[[Holahola Island, Grand Line]]

It had been around two weeks after the war of Arabasta. Apparently, the news were breaking! Anubis had taken over his home country and now it was under his troops' control. He had finally claimed the crown of his home place and he was the real ruler of his home country! He had done his greatest achievement ever and that was something that nobody could doubt at all. As a result, during those two weeks the newspapers were describing the aftermath of the war of Arabasta, as well as the information about the new bounties...

Out of all the people that read the news, one of them was none other than Salty Peppery. Salty was also at the place. Being the Captain of the Marines' Photography he was there to take the pictures of the pirates so that the World Government would make new bounty posters in case they showed a higher level of dangerousness. Salty had taken many images during the war... But unlike what he expected, almost none of them were seen, as if the World Government was trying to hide a few things from the publicity. Nonetheless, Salty could not complain as in the end not only he did not help his comrades, but also he ended up highly damaged... He was lucky enough to be found by some marines who found him on the desert and took care of his wounds and so he was saved.

However, he also had one more problem. Except from the fact that now the higher ups were not trusting him enough, they also sent him an assistant despite the fact that he did not want to in order to be there to watch out what he did and how he did it, as well as help him in dangerous moments. That man was a quite mysterious man. Salty had a feeling that he had seen him before... He could have seen him in a basement or something... There was something strange with the man. He was very kind and gentle... He was a Marine Commander, named Johnny Cool, a powerful looking individual.

After Salty almost healed from his wounds, he received another mission. Apparently, he would have to get to Holahola Island. Holahola Island was one of the first islands that every pirate who came from West Blue would have to pass through. There, Salty's and Johnny's missions would be simple. Salty would have to take pictures of the pirates who would come there and write a report about them while Johnny would have to just protect Salty and help him search for the pirates, as well as provide some cover.

And now, Salty is walking around with Johnny at the town of the island in order to see what is going on... The two of them are disguised so that they won't be recognised as Marines by any pirates and they search around the place for any pirates to take their pictures and write down reports that will help the Marines estimate a possible bounty for them.

"Hm... This place looks quite quiet, doesn't it, Johnny-san?" Salty said to Johnny with a smile on his face while the two were walking around the town.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am

Wearing an outfit that makes him look like he works at an office of some average, if not falling corporation, with a really bad-looking red tie, and a grey, not so special costume, Johnny-san nods.
"Quite quiet indeed, it almost feels as if we wont have to do anything here at all .. juice ?" He politely offers to give Salty some of his juice, he is actually carrying an entire bottle, and he also has 2 wine glasses attached to his hip.
He then adds "While I am not a fashion freak, I really wish I could wear my standard clothes now .. this tie makes me look so .. ordinary, which is good, but .. oh well ~!" While he actually did talked a lot, it somehow feels like be barely opened his mouth. How he could do that, no one could tell.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:19 am

Salty was listening carefully to the words that were spoken by his new friend. Then, he turned his head towards him and he started saying with a friendly voice. "Well, to be honest, Johhny-san, I feel uncomfortable too without my marine coat... You see when I am with my coat, people show me some respect and even some pirates are afraid of me... It is quite fun to walk as a marine... However, with my casual clothes, I look a lot like a geek and not as a respectable man. It is very surprising how the clothes you wear make you look like a completely different person that I cannot believe it myself." Salty said and then he got the juice that Johnny was willing to offer. He drank a little bit and he said "And thanks for the juice."

Meanwhile, while the two men walked, they happened to pass right next to a bar. A very great noise was coming out of the bar and it was so ecophantic that many bystanders started getting around it. Something was happening inside the bar... People seemed to be arguing and the sound of destruction was coming from inside the bar. Salty and Johnny would have to check out.

With a serious look on his face, Salty opened his bag to grab his photographic camera and moved inside the bar. What he saw was something expected. There was a brawl at the bar... However, the people that he saw were people that he had never seen before, they were rookies, presumably. They all had a very strange appearance that he had never seen in pirates before. Their essence was strange.

One of them was a very tall guy around three meters tall. He was very slim and he had no muscles on his hands. He looked a lot like a skeleton and he had long dark hair that were falling on his face. His eyes were very wide and they had a red color that instantly creeped Salty. He had a very long sword on his hand that looked medium sized compared to his overall size. "Take that back, you fat ass." he said to another guy.

[Introduction Box]
[Guldo Botar "The Skeleton"]
[Captain of the Skull Pirates]

The guy whom Guldo talked to, who was taking part in the brawl, was a very short guy. He was very fat and he only wore his pants and his shoes. He did not cover his fat body at all. Also, his chest had a very small scar that could be barely seen because of his fat body. He had a small goatee and short black hair. He looked like he could barely walk. "It was not me who said that! That guy did it!" he said and he pointed towards a third man.

[Introduction Box]
[Umos Soma "The Sumo"]
[Captain of the Sumo Pirates]

"The fat bastard is lying!" the man who was pointed at said. He was a medium sized man who wore a dark blue cape that was hiding his whole body. He had a wide smile on his face and he was very bald. Also, he had an earring on his left ear and dark green eyes. "I would never say that to a guy I do not even know, too well!".

[Introduction Box]
[Gustavo Aiar "The Liar"]
[Captain of the Liar Pirates]

"We both know that he's a liar! You know that, Guldo!" Umos said with a desperate look on his face.
"You are the one lying!" Gustavo said with a smile on his face.
"Tell me who referred to me as a weakling or I will kill both of you... I know it's one of you..." Guldo said.
"It was him!" Umos said and he hid himself behind a chair, as he was too scared of Guldo.

Apparently, one of the two had called Guldo a weakling and a brawl was about to take place... The other pirates who were around were all looking at their captains with a serious look on their faces as they did not want to see any of them battling each other, at least inside the bar... And that scene happened right after Johnny and Salty entered in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:13 am

Johnny-san tilts his head, seeing and hearing all this ruckus.
"I'm afraid our friendly chat will have to be postponed for now, Salty-san .."
Slowly walking inside the bar, and all those pirates, he nods to Salty, apparently he doesn't want him to get involved into the potential fight that could begin at any time. He looks at Guldo, and pulls his shades away from his eyes, and onto his forehead.
"Hey tall guy. No need to get mad over simple things, here, have some juice."
He acts as if he doesn't care at all that all those pirates and bandits are looking at him, others surprized, others angry, ready to attack this "idiot passerby that thinks he's cool".
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:21 am

Salty stared with a shocked look on his face, while Johnny stepped forward and talked to the pirates. Why... Why did he do that? Why did he appear in front of the angered pirate? That guy seemed to be very angry... If he thought that Johnny was mocking him, not only he would not stop, but also he would start attacking him and Salty himself in order to unleash his wrath over the man that kept on mocking him. This was very reckless.

"Huh?!" Salty thought. "I-I thought the Headquarters sent him to prevent me from getting in trouble, not to get me in trouble! Damn... I have to take the pictures of those guys quickly and get away from here before things get out of control... Those guys look quite scary... I doubt I can shoot them all down before getting hit and in my condition, it will be difficult to endure it.". Apparently, Salty was still wearing the bandages for the wounds he received during the war and so it was more difficult for him to fight. However, as he had no other option, he swiftly raised his camera and he started taking pictures of the pirates. He and Johnny would probably have to run, soon...

Meanwhile, Guldo looked at Johnny with an angry look on his face. Just as Salty expected, the man raised his sword and pointed towards the marine. He spoke his words slowly and in a way that he could represent his wrath for the man that tried to mess with him while he was angry "Little man... You don't know who I am... Do you?". Then, he swung his sword and he attempted to slash Johnny at the chest in order to teach him a lesson. Johnny had just entered the brawl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 am

Johnny, showing no expressions to his face, swiftly moves to the right, it felt as if his legs didn't even moved, that he teleported or something. So, as the sword passes next to him, he shakes his head a bit and the shades fall back to his eyes.
"Not really .. "
He places his hands to his pockets, and as he pulls them back, there's somethin on each arm. "Anyway, you are dangerous for others, swinging that sword so .." Next thing you know, Guldo coughs up blood, and is knocked away from Johnny-san, and smashes on the table 2 meters behind him.
"Sorry, I'll pay for that table later .. " he adds, casually talking, and nods at Salty to take photoes while he still can.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 am

"ARGH!" Guldo screamed and coughed up blood as soon as he got hit by the marine. The guy... He was not normal... He was surprisingly strong, much stronger than Salty expected him to be. "How... How did you do that?" Guldo said and he grabbed a flintlock from his waist in order to shoot towards the direction of the marine.

Seeing that, the other pirates decided to enter the brawl, too. All the subordinates of Guldo grabbed their weapons and prepared to rush towards the marine in order to slash him down and shoot him to the death so that they would take their revenge. However, except from them, even the subordinates of Umos and Gustavo tagged with them, in order to take the man down for good. From the look on his face towards the pirate, they could understand that he was a marine and Salty, who was taking pictures from away, was probably working for him and wanted to report the incident with evidence.

"Wow... Amazing..." Salty said in an astonished state as soon as he realized what Johnny had just done. Then, he kept taking pictures of the pirates in order to make their bounty posters and help the higher ups decide a bounty over their heads.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

"My .. I was hoping that those guys would calm down with that .. okay. I will try not to destroy the bar too much now .."
First, he dodges the bullet that was going his way, and the bullet hits a pirate that was about to attack him with his sword. Then, apparently vanishing, pirates begin to get blown away one after the other, as only Salty-san seems to be able to, barely, see Johnny-san's fast movements as he beats up the pirates. Suddenly he punches Umos, and pushes him towards Salty's direction, and nods again. He is actually giving Salty the chance to take photoes of the captains !
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am

"Good shot!" Salty said as Umos got kicked, making a pun over the fact that Johnny's attack was actually a good one and over the fact that he took a great photo of the man at once. Then, he swiftly moved his camera and took various pictures of the pirates who happened to be around with a smile on his face. Everything seemed to be going on perfectly... This was quite fun, after all. Now that Salty knew that he and Johnny would get out of the bar alive, he was quite determined, so much that he decided to enter the battle as well.

As soon as the head of the Photography Department was done with the pictures he had to take, he prepared himself to assist his comrade. Apparently, while Johnny was easily dodging the attacks of the pirates, Gustavo prepared to make a strange move. He started spinning around swiftly, as if he was performing a special attack. However, before he could do so, Salty said "You are not doing anything~~!!!" as he pushed a button on his camera and many bullets were launched towards him, hitting him at the body and causing him great damage. With around ten holes around his chest, Gustavo fell on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth and his body and he closes his eyes. He had just fainted. "I am really enjoying this! Haha!" Salty said. It was one of the few times that he really behaved as a Marine Captain...

"What?! Captain!!!" his subordinates said and they attempted to shoot towards Salty in order to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Johnny-san's elegantly spinning around the men that were just aiming at his superior, and looks up at them, as he has bended backwards.
"I think the best of you should get .. about 500,000 belli as a price ? Not bad .."
He then moves his arms forward, and all those guys, they are pushed away, and bloodied up. In a single barrage, each one was punched over 10 times. And the attack didn't lasted more than a few moments.
"Did you got any good shots, Salty-san ?" he casually asks, as he fixes his shades to his forehead again. Then he glares at Guldo. He makes a jump, it felt as if he just warped all the way to the other side of the bar, and delivers a kick while in midair, it is actually so strong, Guldo's body hits the wooden wall and window, and breaks them, shooting out of the bar and out in the road.
"My .. I guess I will have to pay this one too. Salty-san, got any money ? I forgot to mention, I am broke .. !" he says, with a more serious expression. As if THAT was the real crisis, that he didn't had money with him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:13 pm

"Hahaha! Don't worry about the funds, I believe we will get enough money to repair the place as soon as we receive the money from the estimated bounties of those pirates!" Salty said with a smile on his face while reloading his camera-gun and he started shooting again towards the pirates, as if his weapon was a Gatling gun. The pirates fell on the floor injured and most of them fainted, while in the end, after Salty shot them down, all of the people inside the bar were down with the exception of the barman.

With a surprised look on his face, Salty started looking around. Apparently, it was that time when he realized how many damage he and Johnny had just caused to the building. The tables, the walls, the windows... All of them were almost destroyed. Especially the wall from the last attack of Johnny that sent Guldo flying several meters away. The two of them had just completely ruined the business. The only thing that was left for the two of them was to kill the owner to utterly close down the bar. "Actually... Now that I think of it, I am reconsidering what I said... Hehe..." Salty said with a smile on his face, as he did not want to cry because of the fact that he would probably end up paying for the damage that was caused to the bar. After all, Johnny was supposed to be his assistant and so he was responsible for him.

"Anyway... I suppose we should stop... We don't want this place closed, do we?" Salty said to Johnny and then he took down his hat in order to clear his head from the sweat. Due to the stress of the situation, Salty started sweating...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 pm

The barman is in shock. Well, not that it's weird, about 40 men just got beaten up, gun shots were fired around, tables broken, a freaking hole at the walls, and yet he is fine, not a single scratch. Apparently, he's rather tough, as after some moments of silence, he shakes his head around.
"YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS !! YOU HAVE TO PAY ALL THAT BACK, NOW !!" he says, with a mixture of anger and shock, his eyeballs popping out.
Johnny-san hits his clothes lightly, to clear him from the dusts. He then looks at Salty and clears his throat, while he nervously kicks the ground.
"Well .. there's one thing to do then .." he says, with a serious voice. Next thing you know, he is running away, to the door, and says "We run, and when we find the money, we pay you back !!"
The barman's eyeballs pop out again "THE HELL ?!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 pm

"Well, I really hope that my higher ups will agree to send you a check to repair the place... After all, I don't really want to pay the damage with my own money!" Salty said with a smile on his face right after Johnny started running. The barman was looking at him with the same surprised look on his face that he looked at the Marine Commander before. Before he even moved to stop Salty, the Marine also got out from the place and he started running. Afterwards, Salty started following his new friend. The people from outside looked at him and at Johnny with a surprised look on their faces. Without even caring where he moved at, Salty started bumping to the people, one person after another and after he got out of the mass of the people, he continued following Johnny...

While the two were running, he was thinking. The whole situation... It was really fun. It had been a while since Salty had some fun. It had been since he was transferred to the division and learned the art of photography from his previous captain, before he took the position. He remembered the times he was receiving training as a photographer... Those moments... They were really fun and now he was living them once again... And all those things would never happen without Johnny. Johnny had just made him feel the same way he used to feel many years ago... He had just taken a liking at him as a friend.

After the two friends run for quite a while, they stopped at a corner in order to take a breath. There was nobody behind them so this was a good chance for them to rest for a second. Also, while they would be resting, Salty could call the marines at the basement to get to the bar and catch the pirates to imprison them. He grabbed his Den Den Mushi and he contacted the basement. Soon enough, he received a reply.

"Hello?" a man said from behind the Den Den Mushi.
"It's Captain Salty Peppery from the Photography Department..."
"Oh, yes, hello Captain Peppery." the man said.
"I have to inform you about some pirates we defeated during a brawl along with Commander Cool."
"We know... We were called by the people while the brawl was taking place. We arrived right there as soon as you left. All of the pirates are now under custody..."
"That is good to know..."
"Yes, but I have to inform you about one thing. Apparently, you have caused too much damage to the bar to be awarded with a promotion. However, the whole incident satisfied the superiors so the next time something similar happens, both you and Commander Cool will be likely to earn a promotion. Also, don't worry about the bill of the damage you caused. The Navy will pay for it."
"I see... Thanks for telling me..."
"No... We should thank you. Thanks to your efforts, we have stopped those pirates... According to some reports, all of them have caused terrible incidents at West Blue... If they kept going, they could cause great problems."
"Good to know that we helped..."
"Hehe. Goodbye, Captain."
"Goodbye." Salty said and then he looked towards Johnny with a smile on his face. Things ended up well, after all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 pm

"So, our debts will be paid by the superiors ? Good, I really think we'd need a load of work to repay all that damage after all. Juice ?"
Johnny-san was hearing Salty's talk with the superiors, and since everything was in order, he simply pulled out his 2 glasses, which are remarkably left not only in one piece, but completely stain-free, not a single droplet of blood or dirt is seen on them.
"But no rank up huh ?" he adds, and takes a gulp from his glass. It's cherry juice. "That actually feels bad. But no rush."
He offers Salty the other glass, and then turns and begins to walk towards the other side of the town, with Salty following him. "Had a good time hm ?" he says, after a little while.

Meanwhile, at the port, there's a ship approaching, it feels creepy, as it's seen from the shadows. Shadows ? That's weird, this ship's appearance is enough to make the average person shiver.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind Max-sama, I expected you'd add more characters, so I thought I could make the "mysterious entrance" part myself xD))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:22 pm

"Yes, indeed I had..." Salty said with a smile on his face, while approaching his new friend. While being with Johnny, Salty had a very strange feeling. He felt like he would be protected, like he would not fall. It seemed that having a companion was not that bad, after all. Johnny was strong enough to serve as a shield and survive during a battle, while Salty would attack the enemies by sniping them with his weapon. And it was not only that... Johnny was very friendly. He offered him juice and Salty liked that a lot... Salty thought that it was fate, after all, that brought the two of them together. With Salty by his side, Salty believed that he could finally overcome his cowardness and finally become a brave marine...

"Johnny-san... Thank you." Salty said as they were moving. "During this battle, I really enjoyed our time... It was the first time that it was me who actually went to fight the pirates! You motivated me to attack them... And I thank you for that. You see, during the war in Arabasta, I was ordered to take some photos of the pirates who took part in the war... During the war, I tried very much to overcome that cowardness, but I could not. I promised myself to become brave after I got so much injured, but still I didn't change. However, with you by my side, I finally managed to do it... And I have to thank you for that." were Salty's words before he stopped talking and went into a state of silence. Then, the two of them kept walking quietly around the island...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:26 am

Johnny-san didn't replied to Salty, and they merely continued walking, reaching another portion of the town. Then, unexpectedly, he stops walking, and puts his shades back to his eyes, he had them on his forehead while they were walking.
"You don't have to thank anyone. Courage comes within our hearts. You overcome this yourself, and you will always be able to do so, as long as you make sure that, your heart is strong and wants to stand out. Don't forget that, Salty-san."
With that mini speech done, he looks around, and then turns towards the left, towards the port's side, although the port itself is quite some distance away, he can't see it. "I have a hunch .. let's go that way." he suggests.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 am

Salty smiled as soon as he listened to the kind and gentle words of his new assistant and friend. Apparently, he understood him quite much and that was something more than pleasant. And not only that, but he also spoke some words that encouraged Salty, that motivated him to try and become more courageous and less coward. Johnny was the ideal partner. "I see... Thanks for the words... Johnny-san." Salty said and then he started following him towards the port while saying "Well, we have nothing better to do, so I don't see why we shouldn't follow your hunch...". The two of them were now moving to the port.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 am

"Don't mention it." Johnny-san simply replies, and begins moving towards the port, with Salty next to him.

Meanwhile, the ship has reached shore, and there's apparently some commotion occurring. There's a marine soldier, and he is aiming his gun at a tall, slender man, wearing an open grey shirt, and has grey hair and black circles around his eyes. He carries a sword. There are 2 more marine soldiers holding their sword handles, waiting.
"You appear to be pirates .. I don't know why would you come here, but you are under arrest. Now, put your hands in the air."
The man looks around, and then back to the marine, and yawns. "Eh ? I suppose you don't know me .. well, that's insulting, oh dear, Ima have to chop you down now."
"What ? Tsk, you are not gonna cooperate .. very well !"
The marine is about to fire, but the man swiftly moves, and in a moment, he is behind him, walking towards the other two marines. A second later, the marine's torso is split open.
"What the ?! W-who are you ?!"

Introduction Box:
"Swift Cutter" Slither, member of the "Poison Frog" Pirates, bounty: 17,690,000 beli.

Slither: Sorry kids, but we are running short on food supplies, so yeah .. we have to pillage now, Siiiaalalalala ~!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 am

Salty and Johnny walked for quite a while. Following Johnny's intuition, Salty agreed to go to the port and see what was going on there. After all, he had taken the photos which were needed from his superior officers. He had no actual job to do as he had probably tracked all of the pirates who came from West Blue in the Grand Line and got their pictures. However, even if he did so, that was something not necessary at all, as he and Johnny beat all those pirates up before Salty even handed their pictures to the authorities. Those people were already caught after they were beaten down and they would be sent in the prison. Scum like them were usually sent in Impel Down, but Salty did not know whether that would happen in the current case as Impel Down was kind of wrecked after the invasion of the Dusk Pirates some months ago.

And so, Salty and Johnny kept walking towards the port, without knowing what they would encounter there...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:52 am

"Now, bring us some goodies already, or the pretty lady and the kids get it !!"
Slither, along with 2 more pirates, is holding hostage a young woman and 4 children, and they are awaiting for the citizens to bring them any kind of treasury as well as food supplies, or, as Slither pretty "elegantly" put it, "Bring us some good loot or the bitch's gonna get her throat slit first, hahaha !"
The other 2 marines are also down, slashed and unconscious. The people gathered around are all shocked.
"Shit .. those damned pirates .."
"We gotta do as they said, they'll kill them otherwise .."

Slither: Hm ? More movement, less chatty you scums !
"Please .. just let the children go, and keep me as a hostage ! They don't have to go throught this !!" the woman bravely pleads Slither.
Slither: "Hm ? .. who said you can speak up your mind bitch ?" He slaps her, making her fall down, as the citizens look in anger, but unable to react. The children are crying. "Are you alright, big sis ?!" they scream.
"It's alright children, it's just a small cut .. don't cry, everything will go alright." she tries to calm them.
Slither: "Teeeeeh, how corny ~! However .. that's a fine body you have there woman .. maybe I should actually keep you after we are done here .. and have myself a good time ! Siiialalalala ~!"
"Tsk .. t-those scums .." a citizen says, but he's heard, and shot down by one of the pirates.
Slither: "GOT A PROBLEM ?! SIIIALALALA ~!" he grabs the woman and lifts her up, licking her cheek. "We are pirates, we can do WHATEVER WE WANT !"

And just then, Johnny-san and Salty are close enough to notice some citizens walking around anxiously.
"Hello .. juice, anyone ?" Johnny-san casually asks them.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 am

Salty was looking at the faces of the anxious people. Apparently, by looking at their face, he could understand somewhat about them... Those people had a very familiar look on their faces... They had a look that he knew very well... They had the same look like he had whenever he had an encounter with some pirates. Being a coward, Salty was very anxious whenever he met a pirate and right at that time, all those people had the same look on his face, just like him... "That look... Johnny-san... It is familiar... Very familiar..." Salty said and he started running towards the port in order to check out by himself.

"Something is probably happening! They all look scared, just like me whenever I encounter some powerful pirates! I have a strange feeling about this..." Salty said while running towards the port. Johnny was left behind and he only hoped that he would follow him. After all, he did not really want to encounter the pirates by himself, in case his fear about their possible presence at the island's port got real. Even if Salty was quite skilled at using his weapon, his timidness actually prevented him from unlocking his real strength that was just like that of a real captain... As a result, he needed the assistance of his new friend, in case he actually met the pirates that were possibly at the dock.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Johnny-san is, unfortunately for Salty's expectations, not seen around, perhaps he was left too far behind and the pair had lost each other. A citizen, an old man with a thick mustache approaches Salty.
"E-excuse me sir, but .. I think I know you .. you are a marine, aren't you ? you gotta help us, there are some horrible pirates there .. t-they have my daughter, please .. save her !!" the old man grabs onto Salty and begins to cry.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:02 am

Salty did not notice that Johnny was not with him. He thought that he was still behind him and that he started running towards the port as soon as Salty started doing so. As a result, due to the fact that Salty had something more than confidence in Johnny's power, especially after he saw him defeating the pirates in the bar, he agreed to the man's request without a second thought. He looked towards the old man with a determined look on his face and he said "Don't worry, sir... We will take care of this.". Then, he grabbed the man's hands so that he would not grab onto him anymore, he took them off his body and he started running towards the port, where he thought that the woman was, while saying "Come on, Johnny-san!". To the old man, Salty would look like a man with schizophrenia... However, Salty just believed that Johnny was still behind him. He did not know that the man he relied on was not there with him. Salty was about to enter a very dangerous situation and he did not really know that... He could be in trouble at any minute and without Johnny around to cover for his open spots, he could end up getting wounded or even receive some fatal blows. Johnny had to find him quickly, before things got any worse!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 am

"Oh thank you, thank you so much .. eh ? Johnny-san ?" the old man looks around, puzzled. "who is he talking too ?" the old man says to himself, with a slightly goofy expression.
As Salty has approached enough, he surely can see the pirates now. There's another pirate that seems to be "important". That's rather obvious, as the other pirates around him seem to have some level of fear towards him. He is a large, bulky man that wears a cape made of fur, and has a number of tattoos on his chest and big belly. He has fat lips and jet black hair, and his tongue is sticking out a bit.
Introduction Box:
1st Mate of the Poison Frog Pirates; "Bullfrog" Cadmos
Bounty: 19,550,000 Beli

"Cadmos-sir, those citizens have yet to bring us what we asked for !"
Slither: Yeah, shall we do somethin about it ? Sialalaa ~!
Cadmos: Yeah .. bring me one of the kids, I will slay it, and then EAT it !
The citizen's are scared and shocked by that statement.
"W-what ? .. YOU MONSTER, DON'T HARM THEM ! .. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO TO ME !" the woman desperately yells.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 am

As Salty was dressed with his casual clothes, it was difficult for him to be recognized as a marine. Thankfully, he did not wear his coat on his back and so he could hide his real identity from the pirates in order to find an opening and shoot both of them down. However, that was something difficult as the pirates had some kids as hostages. They were very evil to the bone... And Salty knew about them... Being in the photography department, one of his lower officers had sent him a few photographs of them which he gave to the newspapers to announce their new bounties that were decided by his superior officers.

"Damn it... Out of all the pirates, why is it them?" Salty thought. "Cadmos of the Poison Frog Pirates with a bounty of 19,550,000 beli... And Slither with a bounty of 17,690,000 beli... Those guys are known as the Cannibals of West Blue... They are very dangerous..." Salty kept thinking before he started speaking. "Stop it right there!" he said. "Let the kids go and I will become your hostage!". Salty had a plan in his mind... What could he be possibly thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next