One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am

Slither: Hm ? Who said that ? .. aaaah, that guy over there .. and why is that for ?"
Slither tilts his head, looking at Salty funny, while Cadmos slowly turns, and gives Salty a murderous look.
"Why would I do that for anyway ? The woman's hot, why keep a stupid dork in my arms instead of her ?! SIALALALALA ~!!" Slither then says, screaming, the other pirates beginning to applaud and laugh at Salty.
Cadmos: Either way, he's someone that actually stand up to us .. because of this .. I will kill him.
He says that so calmly, such such confidence and sickness, it has got to be scary, really scary. He grabs a large club, that 2 of his subordinates carried to his side. He easily lifts it up, and begins to walk towards Salty.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 am

"Wait a minute!" Salty said with a smile on his face. "I see that this turned out to be a battle... So I want to ask you a request, first..." he continued saying to the man who was approaching him. Apparently, Salty had something in his mind and he believed that this would work as the pirates were way too arrogant and would probably grant him his request. He had a trick hidden under his sleeves which he would use it against the pirates. He only hoped that the arrogance they had would allow them to grant him his request... If they did so, he could do what he planned from the very start.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 am

Cadmos: .. Dead men have no requests ..
He is right above Salty, as he's about 3 meters tall he towers him, when he says that, looking down at Salty with a look that would make anyone horrified in an instant.
"Let him talk, Cadmos .."
"EH, CAPTAIN !"

Cadmos: .. fine then, captain.

Introduction Box:
Captain of the Poison Frog Pirates, "Toad Stamp" Agron
Bounty: 30,000,000 Beli

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 am

"Damn it... Their captain is here..." Salty thought as soon as he looked at Agron. Apparently, he knew about him the same way he knew about the others. That guy was the strongest person in the crew and he was a formidable opponent with a bounty of 30,000,000. He was a very scary person and as he was the boss of the cannibal pirates, he was very, very dangerous... However, it was too late for him to hold back. He would have to stick to his original plan so that he would take down at least one of the pirates...

"You see, I am a photographer... I am traveling around the world, taking pictures of anything I see... And judging from your appearances, I believe that you are much stronger than me and it's somewhat difficult for me to take you down... You will probably end up killing me. As a result, I want to take a picture of all of you... So that my children and my family will know that I died bravely in a battle against some pirates. Can you grant me that request?" were Salty's words... Salty sounded like an insane person and he knew it. However, he believed in the insanity of the pirates to let him "take a photo" of them... Salty was about to use a dirty trick...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:07 am

The pirates look at him puzzled, so do the citizens, even the young woman and the kids look at him as if he's an alien. After that silence, the pirates, or at least most of them, begin to laugh like there's no tomorrow.
Slither: "SIALALALALALA ~! Is this guy for real ?! This is so stupid !!!"
Cadmos: ".. You really are messed up."
"HAHAHAHA, DID YOU HEARD HIM ?! HAHAHA !!"
"Bravely died in a battle against .. hahaha !!"

Agron: ".. hah, you really are a messed up man. But very well, let him do that."
Slither: "For real, captain ?"
Agron: "He's not dead yet, so let's grant him one last wish, poor guy's apparently too dorky to come up with an actual last wish."
The pirates, hence Cadmos, laugh at this comment, and gather around Slither and the hostages.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:21 am

Salty did not grin or anything. This was a situation of life and death and he should not grin to show his thoughts and his feelings. The pirates were arrogant enough to not see that he was planning something but they would understand that something fishy was going on if they saw him grinning when they all gathered together for the picture. He acted like nothing was happening and all and he prepared to take the picture...

With a serious look on his face, the man grabbed his camera from the bag he carried with him. He also grabbed the tripod he carried with him and placed it on the ground. On top of it, he placed the camera he carried with him and he placed his head behind it. He looked at all the pirates... Most of them seemed to be quite disappointed with the option that the captain chose. Of course, they could all agree to kill him and do not grant him his last wish. However, thanks to the captain's orders, they were now forced to do it and Salty's plan kept going smoothly...

"This is my only chance to do something against them..." Salty thought. "This camera... It is so handy... Nobody knows that the science unit worked on it and so I can click a second button to shoot bullets like machine gun... And not only that, but I can also zoom with it... Such a handy weapon.". Then, he slightly moved the tripod to configure it. With the tripod, the camera was more stable and he would be more accurate. As soon as he was done with that, he was ready to go with his plan...

The man zoomed towards the faces of the pirates. Hopefully, most of them were taller than the children they kept as hostages and so he could shoot them in a line with the camera and the children would remain untouched. He zoomed towards the head of Cadmos who was at the edge from the left and he said "Cheers!" while clicking the two buttons of the camera. One of the buttons enabled the flash option to take the picture and the second one was the button that triggered the machine gun option of the camera and bullets started being launched from the weapon at a rapid rate. With the tripod, the camera was more stable, the shots would be accurate with precision and while the camera was shooting, Salty moved it at the right and at the left to hit other pirates such as Agron and Slither. With the flash enabled, it would be difficult for them to see and dodge the attack... He hoped that he would succeed in killing them... This was his last resort...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 am

"It's flashy ! .. "
"What the .. ?"
"Someone is down !!"
"SO BRIGHT !!!"

After the barrage, it seems that Salty's plan worked .. somewhat. Some pirates were indeed down, and thanks to his thinking, the hostages were safe. However, not a single one of the 3 strong ones is hit once.
Agron: "That was quite a bad thing to do ..."
Slither: "Let me cut that bastard, Sialalala ~!"
Cadmos: "I will take care of that pest .."
They don't seem to care too much about having about a dozen of their crewmates down to gun fire, they simply seem pissed that the man actually tried to trick them. Cadmos, grabbing his large club again, makes a sudden move towards Salty, swinging the club to the right. "I'll smash your brains out, scum !"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 am

"You are not doing anything!" Salty said in an explosion of determination, right after he realized that he took down most of the goons. His plan did not work on the powerful soldiers of the crew, but still he managed to save the hostages and reduce the number of enemies he had to face. However, now he was in big trouble... Cadmos was angry with him and he would presumably go all-out against him in order to kill him. Salty would have to be careful! As the club was about to hit him, the man grabbed his camera with one of his hand and the tripod with his other hand. He used the tripod was a club and the tripod clashed with Cadmos' club. Although the tripod could not do anything and broke upon the collision, it was still enough to redirect the attack with the club and buy some time for Salty. Then, the marine jumped a few meters back and he said.

"Well, well... Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Salty Peppery... I am a Marine Captain and head of the Photography Department. And now, let me represent you my assistant... Johnny-" before Salty completed his words, he looked around and he did not see Johnny anywhere... That was bad... Very, very bad... Upon realizing that Johnny was not with him, sweat started coming out of the marine's body... Salty not only caused the anger of the pirates, but also he was alone against them... "Erm... Change of plans..." Salty said as soon as he understood what was going on. "I am getting away from here~~~~~~!!!" he said and he started running away with his great speed.

As he was a person who was rarely taking part in combat, Salty had developed great speed, surpassing that of regular humans. He always did his job and run away and now that he drew the attention on himself and saved the hostages, he was about to run away, as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 am

When Salty said that he is actually a marine with the rank of a "captain", they all got excited, thinking that if someone of that level is here, things will go alright. However, seeing him basically trying to introduce air to his enemies, and then beginning to run away, the citizen's eyes pop out. "EH ?! YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY ?!!"
Slither: "Hmph .. stop right there, marine .."
Slither squeezes the woman onto him, holding a knife on her throat, and licking her cheek. "One more step, and the pretty lady gets it .. Sialalala ~!"
"Oh, good thinking Slither-san, let's kill this guy to make him pay for attacking us !"
"Yeah, kick their asses !"

Agron pulls out what appears to be a very large flintlock, it looks like a bazooka or something. "As my subordinate said .. run and die, or run and feel the guilt of letting those fools die."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:14 am

"You really don't get it, do you?" Salty said with a disappointed look on his face. "Indeed I am not as strong as a captain~~~~!!!" he referred to the bystanders who were around. "I am only a captain because I am the head of the Photography Department... In order to become a captain at that department you don't need to be strong... In fact, you just have to know how to take some good pictures and run away." Salty completed before he started crying. "I know that I am weak enough... I know that I am used at running away and that you are disappointed with me. I am sorry for being weak... That's the reason that I have been given a great assistant... And assistant who is strong enough to take down those bastards... An assistant who is somewhere around and who will defeat these pirates for sure when he comes over here... JOHNNY-SAN~! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Salty said and screamed to the public. He was in a desperate situation... He could not take on the pirates by himself but with Johnny, he was pretty sure that he could still do something more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 am

Slither: Look, he is starting to lose his mind .. what a weirdo ..
Agron walks towards the crowd, and reaches close to Salty, grinning. "If you try to get away, my men will kill off the hostages. So just stay still, and let me kill you .. you worthless crybaby !"
The pirates laugh, and Slither holds the woman close to him, while she tries to escape. "Just let him and the children go, and just take me with you ! I'll do anything you want without complaining !"
Slither: "Aren't you a noble girl huh ? Hah, we are gonna have lot's of fun after we are done here ~ SIALALALA ~!"
Agron stops walking, and aim's at Salty's heart. He grins again, sadistically. "I am gonna kill them anyway after we are done .. mufufu .." he whispers, right before he is about to pull the trigger.
A swift movement, and a leg is seen passing next to Salty. The very neck moment, a kick is directed at Agron's face, and pulls him down, making him smash on the ground, with the back of his head first, and with enough force to even break down some parts of the street.
Slither: "EH ?!"
Agron: *coughing up blood, with white eyes* "W-wha .. ?!"
He is, for some reason, not wearing his previous attire, instead he is with his normal clothes on. Looking towards the pirates. "My deepest apologies Salty-san ... those clothes were .. pressing on my crotch .. I had to go and change." he casually says.
Citizens: "SO BLUNT !!! EEEEH ?!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 am

Salty gulped while the captain of the enemy pirates pointed his gun towards him. However, before he was shot to the heart, his assistant finally arrived! Johnny finally came to his rescue and Salty was safe and sound from the clutches of the enemies. With Johnny around, the pirates had no chance of escaping... Johnny was very strong, much stronger than Salty and actually stronger than many other marines who had the captain rank. He was a great officer with much potential... Salty smiled as soon as he realized that his friend finally came... He said "Thanks... Johnny-san... That was close..." before he took an angry look on his face. He yelled at him afterwards in a funny way "And why would you change clothes for that long?! We have hostages here!".

Then, Salty finally came back to his senses. The pirates were somewhat scared of Johnny while the bystanders who were around were all looking at him with a shocked look on their faces. "What are you looking at?" Salty asked. "I already told you that he can defeat those bastards." he completed before he moved towards Agron and he pointed towards him with his camera. "Listen, Poison Toads..." Salty started speaking in a mocking way to the pirates. "Hand over all the hostages you have around and drop your guns or I will execute your captain in a single second. I have had enough of you.". With Johnny around, Salty changed to his serious self... Johnny was really unlocking another part of his personality...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 am

"Ah, I had to go find a safe place to change, didn't want to get naked in public." Johnny-san says in return, still acting normally, as if they were just talking at a cafeteria or something.
Cadmos puts his club over his shoulder and checks out the newest enemy.
"This guy looks strong." he finally says, calmly, it was odd, considering that their captain was down with a single kick.
"You are gonna shot down our captain ? .. well, go on and try, I will KILL those stupid hostages if you do !" Slither responds. The woman, since Slither seems a bit distracted at the turn of events, finds an opportunity and kicks the man on his crotch. "GYAAAAH !!"
"Big sis Anna, look out !" one of the kids screams, once she bended over to check them, as Slither swings his sword above her. "YOU BITCH, YOU ARE SO GONNA DIE FOR DOING THAT !!" Anna gets in frond, if she leaves, Slither might accidentally cut down one of the children, so she grits her teeth and closes her eyes.
However, no sword connects. Slither is actually shot out of the way, in just a mere moment, and he smashes on a pile of barrels that were left there by the citizens before Salty arrived. Johnny-san apparently did this, as he is right next to the hostages, and his right arm his extended towards where Slither used to be standing.
"A-aaah .. t-thank you .." Anna says, still mesmerized about what just happened. Johnny-san nods, and then turns to Salty "Look out !" he yells at him, for a moment Salty was distracted, obviously from that speedy attack, and didn't noticed that the captain had somehow managed to get up really fast, and attempt to cut Salty with a sword that seems to have something purple dripping from it.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 am

"You've got some great reflexes, Toad captain..." Salty said to Agron in order to mock him as he was about to attack him with his slash. "However, my reflexes are much greater." Salty said as he moved his body at the right and dodged the sword slash with ease. He raised his camera towards him and he pointed with it towards his head. He said "You see, as I mentioned, the people from the photography department are people who only know how to run and how to take pictures... It seems that I was not very clear with that... In order to take a picture, somebody must have great reflexes in order to click the button and take the best picture he can ever take... One does not simply take photos by clicking a button." and he moved his hand towards the button which he pushed in order to shoot bullets from his camera. "However, in order to kill somebody, a button is something more than enough." Salty completed and he shot towards Agron, aiming for his head. As Johnny was around, Salty was becoming more and more brave... That man was something really special!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 am

"Just shut up already ! .." Agron says, and moves to the right, one of the bullets still impales his shoulder. Leaving the, obviously poisoned, sword aside, he grabs the massive gun again, and smirks, while blood flows from his forehead, nose, and shoulder. "This thing, aside from bullets, fires off special poison gas bullets, that can kill an average man in 30 minutes ! Think you got speed ? Dodge and let those bystanders die !"
Johnny-san's just took out all the goons around him, and looks at the kids. "What's your names, kiddos ?" the kids tell him, and he then nods at them "Go to your families, and don't forget to study and eat your veggies !"
"Thank you .. you and your friend are .. BEHIND YOU !" Cadmos swings his club towards them. Johnny-san grabs Anna gently, but super fast, and, holding her, he jumps in mid air, dodging the attack.
"Just stay still, you bastards !"
"I am afraid I will have to deny."
saying that, he uses the club as footing, and punches Cadmos's face hard, so hard, that the massive man is knocked backwards and slams to the ground. The citizens are cheering for the 2 marines.

((OOC: Merely kick the captain's ass, no need to get trapped by his "plan" xD and you had to make a "One does not simply" joke, huh ? xD))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

[lol I wanted to see if you understood the reference xD]

"Indeed, I am not fast enough to dodge... However, I am fast enough to shoot before you do so." Salty said with a smile on his face and he started shooting again with his weapon. Before the captain could pull the trigger of his weapon, he was impaled by countless bullets that hit him on the chest, on the arms and on his legs. More blood came from his body and he fell on the ground in an unconscious state that would become a dead state soon if nobody stopped the bleeding that his wounds caused.

"Huh?! Is he that good?!" the people from around said as they looked at the marine captain... "He managed to beat that guy down, after all! Who is that guy?!" they kept saying, surprised with the marine who showed the personality of a weirdo. At first he was brave, then he became a coward and now he was not only brave, but also strong enough to take down the notorious pirate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 am

"Excellent job, Salty-san." Johnny says, and thumbs up to his co-worker. Apparently Salty was a lot more capable offensively that he himself would expect, and apparently, they make a good combo.
"Sir, behind you !" Anna yells again, as Slither has appeared behind Johnny-san, attempting to cut him down.
"You blasted fools ... !!"
"Excuse me woman .."
Johnny-san pushes Anna down, right when the blade was about to cut her in half, thus saving her. And he was still fast enough to actually follow this action with jumping in mid-air.
"You .. !!"
"Say cheese." Johnny-san says, apparently it's Salty that's going to take this one down as well. Seems so because, Cadmos has gotten up and tries to catch Johnny-san in mid air, thus leaving him with no option but to take down the big one. Thought his calmness would suggest he could take em both down on his own.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:23 am

Upon listening to the words of his comrade, Salty smiled. Apparently, the marine understood the message immediately. It was himself after all who would take on Slither... "Your captain is down and yet you continue fighting? We took him down and he is on the verge of death. Do you believe that you can defeat us right after we defeated a person who is considerably stronger than you are?" Salty kept saying and he started running towards Slither. While running, he was placing some bullets inside his camera-rifle and as soon as he was done he started shooting at him in order to take him down in a similar way he did with Agron.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:20 am

*I wanted him to fire at this swordsman right away ...* Johnny-san's thinking, while taking a slightly goofy version of the "poker face". Spinning around, he leaves the spot, leaving both Slither and Cadmos wondering what's just happened. Even Anna is missing. "HOW CAN HE BE THAT FAST ?!" Slither yells, and then get's shot a few times. Then, Johnny-san jumps back in frond of Cadmos, and punches him on his stomach hard. "It's like pudding .." he says, and fires off a barrage of fists, sending Cadmos smashing down yet again.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 am

Salty smiled as soon as he looked at Slither falling down on the ground, after being impaled by some of the bullets that the marine shot on his body. As soon as he fell, Salty took a smile on his face. He slowly walked towards him, while Johnny was taking care of the first mate, and he said "Well, well... To be honest, your crew is easier than the Anubis Pirates were in Arabasta... I had to run away from those people for quite a while until I found an opportunity to shoot them down. You were way too easy compared to them...". At the moment he finished his sentence, the eyes of Slither twitched, as well as the eyes of the people. "You... Have you been to Arabasta? Have you been in the war against Anubis?" Slither said with a shocked look on his face. "You can say that..." Salty replied as he reached Slither and moved his hand on the pirate's eyes. He closed his eyes and he said "You may now rest in peace...". Slither was also defeated and with Cadmos taken care of by Johnny, it looked like the pirates were utterly defeated. The people were safe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 am

"He took part in the incident at Alabasta ? .. wow, that's so noble .." Anna speaks to herself, as both Slither and Cadmos end up falling down to the ground, apparently defeated. The citizens applaud and cheer in delight, as it seems that the danger has passed. Johnny-san's lands down gracefully, and then turns towards Salty and .. he gives him a polite bow. "Excellent job Salty-san, it all went according to your plan."
What plan ? They didn't planned anything, did they ? He said it on purpose obviously, as, after that, everyone looks at Salty and begin to cheer. "SALTY, SALTY !!" Johnny-san's quickly puts his finger in frond of his lips, looking at Salty, apparently he "tells" him not to screw up his golden moment.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 am

"I see..." Salty thought as soon as he listened to his friend's words. That guy... He said that all of this was a plan all along... He made the people cheer for Salty and he made Salty happy... That man was really something special, just like Salty thought all the time. "He told that this was a plan I made from the start to take those pirates down... He did not seek for the glory himself, he just wanted to please me... What a noble man... What a noble personality... What a noble marine... That guy... He's so noble that it makes me feel sad... It makes me feel sad that a guy like me possesses a higher rank than he does and that he is under my command. I should be in his place... It's so embarassing for me... Yet, I should not show it... I don't want to make him feel bad. He's my friend, after all." Salty thought, ignoring the people who were cheering for him for a while. As soon as he snapped out of his thoughts, though, Salty said "Well, I could not do this if I didn't have you by my side... Johnny-san was a vital member for the plan and without him nothing would be done. He deserves more praises than I do.". Then, the people started cheering for both marines "Salty! Salty! Johnny! Johnny!!" It was the first time that Salty felt so happy with his job.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 am

"Mr. Salty and Mr. Johnny, thank you very much ! you guys are awesome ! We want to be marines too someday !!" the kids are screaming, as they have gathered around the 2 men. It's been about 10 minutes since they took care of things, and some marines arrived at the scene, taking care of their injured comrades, as well as caging the pirates.
"Then, don't forget to eat properly .. juice ?" Johnny-san says to them.
"Um, so it was all planned out by you, Mr. Salty-san ?" Anna asks Salty, standing in frond of him, and slightly bows. "Thank you very much, both of you !" she adds.
"ANNA !"
"Father !"

The old man from before comes and hugs his daughter, then turns to Salty. "Thank you so much .." before he begins crying again.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:09 am

"Hahaha... It's nothing." Salty said with a smile on his face and a tear fell from one of his eyes as he noticed the reunion between the old man and the daughter. "Miss Anna... You have to know that you have a very good father." Salty commented as he remembered the moment in which the old man begged him to get to the port and save his daughter. "He was the one who asked me to get to the port because you were being held. To think what a father can do for his family..." Salty said and then he turned his head towards Johnny to see what he would say, if he looked at the scene of course.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:16 am

"Salty-san, I think our job here is done, isn't that right ? Shall we be on our way ?" Johnny-san asks his subordinate, while he is drinking juice alongside the kids.
"Thank you very much, I will never forget you two !" the old man says.
"Thank you." Anna says, and gives Salty a kiss on his cheek.
"Thank you, oh thank you !!"
"I wanna be like you guys when I grow up !"

A marine approaches them, and greets them. "Thank you, I dont think we had any chance against those men .. now we will be able to get more troops here, they will see that we need them .. we own it all to you ! I salute to you !"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; The mission of Holahola Island (Open to me and Shad0w)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next