One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 913-33

Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:53 am

Rick followed Echo, "Hey Echo I know that rabbit has allies so we should come up with a plan, so here is my plan, you distract the other one for long enough for me to stab them before they attempt to shoot at you, alright?" Rick said as he was getting ready for the removal of the bullet and stitching it back together. Rick breathed in and out to ease his nerves as he prepared himself for Echo taking out the bullet.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 pm

"No point the other Pirate could believe that bunny was killed by Marines. We'll still be fine sure I may have freed the wrong guy but when I tell them the informant wasn't there I'll let them know I came in here to find him and patch you up."

Echo grabbed the tools and quickly got to work he removed the clothing and belt from Rick and placed his own belt back on. Using some cotton wool Echo soaked up the blood and got to work with 2 pairs of forceps 1 to open the wound which would be extremely painful. Echo used the other forceps to grip the bullet and pull it free. Once he removed it he laid the bullet into a small metal tray which clinked.

As he searched for the little hook and thread Echo found himself searching through all of the draws till he finally found the thread. He couldn't find the hook but instead he could use his claws. Looking at Rick he laid the thread down behind him then turned into his Cheshire Cat form and grinned at Rick. He was enjoying watching this kid in pain. Stabbing his claws through around the wound to pierce small holes in his flesh Echo quickly finished and changed back before the thread distracted him. Grabbing it in human form he wasn't as distracted as he would've been, he quickly poked the thread through the holes and pulled on it tightly to pull the flesh together.

Reaching for the bandages Echo bite through the roll after unravelling enough and quickly wrapped it around Rick's waist completely covering the wound with some cotton wool beneath it pushing against the wound to soak up any more blood should any leak out. Leaving all of the medical equipment Echo looked at Rick.

"Right now that I've patched you up your still going to have to take it easy for a few days since the wound is healing. But in a few days time maximum a week you should be good to fight as a member of my crew."

Reaching the 2nd floor Maverick looked down at Thumper's corpse and knelt down to inspect the wound. He looked at the Marines and could see they had been on the receiving end of one of Thumper's Furry Foot Hammers and the two wounds in him were those of a sword which had entered through the back. If these Marines had been in front this meant the killer had to have been behind and he thought to himself how it was either Marines or Echo. Shaking his head he removed a flask and drank from it some tea.

Looking down at Marnie Mary Heart knew just what to do and poor little Marnie didn't, she just froze up as Captain of the Crimson Hearts bound gagged and dragged Marnie to the Academy rooftop. She knew all about the Mad Hatter Pirates and especially about this damn sharp shooter. She would head to the roof top and make her demands from their surely Captain Maverick "The Mad Hatter" Powell would save her wouldn't he Mary asked herself.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Rick winced and dug his nails into the ground, "Grhhhhhh!" Rick felt two quick waves of pain hit his and Rick eyes widened but then his body went back into his control and he got up after the stitching, "I have a bone to pick with that Marnie that cruel bitch tried tried to execute me so I think I repay the favor!" Rick sheathed his sword and slowly walked waiting for his body to recover.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Seeing this man grunt in pain Echo grinned, the sight of pain in this man's face he enjoyed seeing but knew if this man was to join his crew he best not harm him any more. He finished the patching and stood up. Looking down he could see blood over his hands and grinned. Turning into his Cheshire Cat form Echo began to lick the blood from his paws as he headed towards the door.

As he headed out the door he got a look at Maverick who looked back at him, he stopped licking his paw and looked at Maverick who pulled a bullet from his pouch on his waist and held it in his hand whilst watching Echo. Both froze as time seemed to stop.

Maverick threw the bullet quickly as hard as he could manage at Echo hoping to land it in his shoulder. Turning invisible at the slightest movement of his wrist Echo stepped to the right leaping from the wall towards Maverick hoping to his his neck and slash it with his claws. maverick had ducked after throwing it and as Echo looked around he noticed Maverick on the floor kneeling and looked at the fresh blood over his paw. He licked it clean.

Maverick stood and turned to reveal a deep cat slash on his cheek. Grinning Echo stuck his tongue out and Maverick couldn't see Echo but heard over the loud speaker a voice he'd heard before.

"Mr Mad Hatter I know your there! I happen to have stumbled across your sharp shooter. I suggest you come up here and save her. Otherwise she'll become a simple splat on the pavement just like a splotch of jam fresh from the jar."

An evil cackle followed which was followed by silence. Maverick wanted to get revenge on Echo but as he couldn't see him he knew it was best he hurried up to save his sharp shooter. This woman was a psycho and he knew it. If he didn't save her then Marnie would die if he tried to save her then at least there would be a slight chance she would still live.

Watching Maverick run off up the stairs Echo looked down at Thumper then changed into human form and approached Rick in the medical room.

"Your looking for a way to get off this island right?"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Rick sighed "Yes but I got a bone to pick with Marnie, she tried to kill me because I asked if she had seen my raft, come on we gotta go I understand if you don't want to fight her but I do, so I will find another way off the island you go, leave this island and start your pirate crew, goodbye and thanks for your help!" Rick began walking towards the voice of Marnie.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:02 pm

"You don't know who she is do you? This woman Captain of the Crimson Heart Pirates isn't some rookie. She'll slaughter you. She is one of the world's greatest swordswomen and in your current state she'll finish you with ease. Look I'm not going to try and stop you but your most likely going to die if you face her. I'm going to steal her ship as its a pretty fine vessel. You can go after her if you really want to that badly."

Echo didn't much care about heading off to face that wicked old bitch, he would much rather escape gain a ship and continue his collection. He needed a crew and if this guy was refusing to join then he would happily head off on his own to find some more crew mates.

Knowing the way out of here and to the docks Echo was planning on heading there right away and if this foolish swordsman was really this eager to get himself killed Echo would let him. he didn't care if this guy felt like a fool it was his own choice. Heading out the door down the stairs he shrugged his shoulders without a care.

Maverick reached the roof of the Academy to find Marnie being held over the edge of the building by her foot. She had her wrists tied together and her mouth taped up. A strong female figure could be seen holding her and Maverick stepped forward. He removed another bullet from the pouch and threw it at the figure as quickly and hard as he could manage.

Like he'd expected the figure didn't move and the bullet tore straight through it. Turning around he unsheathed his cane sword to meet Mary's serrated black knife pushing against it with her weight behind it as she came crashing down into him.

Maverick stepped back and Mary landed in front of the door blocking his exit.
Two card guards locked the door and stood in the way of the exit then waited as they watched Maverick step towards Marnie.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 am

Rick said "I will come with you but only so I can meet Marnie out in the sea and well execute her, oh and my special skill is navigator." Rick smiled as he began jogging down the stairs occasionally looking behind if his captain was there. Rick slide off of the railing feeling like a new man and his grin was as bright as he was thinking his future was.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 am

Hearing the man running along behind him Echo turned to see Rick following him. As he said he'd come with him Echo grinned. Finally he thought to himself my first crew mate. It was about time. As he said how he wanted to face off against Mary again Echo nodded. he understood the guy's frustration as well as Mary's anger. He hadn't ever come across any pirates bigger than the 3 he'd met today but he was sure that he would do so eventually and when he did so he would promise to beat them. But that was for another time.

As for now it was time he climbed aboard the Crimson heart Pirate ship and took it out to sea. The ship would need a new paint job and to be redecorated but for now he would be fairly happy sailing on such a notorious pirate's ship. As Echo reached the ship he climbed aboard and raised the anchor with the winch. With the anchor up he turned into his lazy cat form and headed to the figure head of the ship. As he sat on the skull at front he looked at Rick and said to him.

"Well come on then boy. We've gotta get out of here before Mary sees us leaving on her ship and since your a navigator you can lead us out of here to our next island which I believe should be."

Unrolling a map Echo took a quick look at it and spotted the island they were currently on. Looking back at Rick he said to him.

"Hedge Drop. Our next island should be Hedge Drop so hop on and lets get out of here. I don't want to be hanging around waiting for her to find us aboard her ship. I'd rather she come down here and find her ship gone."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Rick hesitated for a second and looked back at the island and reminisced on the adventure he had just had on the island and smiled he then climbed in the ship and smiled "Let's head to Hedge Drop!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

As Rick climbed aboard Echo smirked. He couldn't wait to arrive at the island of Hedge Drop and couldn't wait to find more crew mates. He was certain new adventures would bring new crew mates and help raise their bounties but who knew. As Echo watched Rick he lay there comfortably and shouted out loud.

"Time for us to get out of here!"

It was time to get to Hedge Drop and leave this foul island behind with its even fouler criminals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]   Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Which way to Wonderland?[Ended]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2