One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 am

Akio was off and about searching for ingredients that he can use for his dinner. He always liked to climb up mountains in search of rare flowers and such, it was like his hobby. While Akio was climbing he stumbled across a rare flower.
"SOCRE!" He thought. He picked it up and continued to climb up the mountain.

Last edited by StrawhatSpirit on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 am

While Akio was searching for the ingredients, another man was walking around him... The man was a very strange person. He wore a very long black robe that was hiding his legs completely. He wore black gloves on his hands and a black hat that was completely hiding his hair. At his back, he was carrying a basket that was full of food. Apparently, the man looked like a traveler. He seemed to be traveling around the place. Unlike most people, he had a very strange essence and he also happened to have a very strange smell. He smelled a lot like sea, as if he was in it for a very long time.

While the man was walking, he looked at another man who was climbing up the mountain. He had not seen that man before... He was probably a resident of the island or maybe he could be a traveler just like him. He thought "Wow... I never expected to find any people at a place like this..." before he continued walking to climb up the mountain, without talking to the man.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 am

While Akio was climbing up the mountain he smelt this strange smell.
"Sea Water?" He thought. Akio looked around for a while and he noticed the strange man carrying some fruit. "Oi, that's a nice bundle of fruit you have there, mind if I borrow some?" Akio asked.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:14 am

The man looked towards Akio with a surprised look on his face. He did not expect the man to talk to him. After all, who would talk to a stranger that they never met before. It was quite strange... However, that strange meeting would definitely break the boredom of traveling for the man. He smiled as soon as Akio completed his words and he said "Indeed, you can.".

Then, the man stopped and he took down the basket he was carrying. He moved his hand inside it and grabbed on the fruits. It was an apple, a very red one that looked quite juicy and delicious. "You can have this one... It might be one of the best ones I have in the basket." the man said before moving his hand towards the direction of the man in order to hand him the apple. Although the man did not really intend to talk to Akio and have any interaction with him, he was glad to have a conversation with him, as long as he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:19 am

"Thanks" Akio said with a cheerful look on his face. Akio took the apple from the man and said "You dont seem like a bad guy." Hi my name's Akio, whats yours?" Akio asked the man as he lent him a hand.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 am

The man was surprised to see Akio wanting to learn his name... It was the first time that somebody was interested in learning his name after he started traveling. It was the first time that somebody actually cared to meet him after he departed from his home place. That definitely did not leave the man uninterested...

"I am Ursus Triton." the man said as he raised his hand to greet Akio. "Akio, huh? That is a weird name... I have never heard of that before." he said with a smile on his face, as soon as he listened to the man's name and his question. "So... Let me ask you... What are you doing here? Are you a traveler, just like me, or are you a bystander of this place?".

Ursus Triton wanted to learn the man, who was kind enough to try to meet him, more.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 am

"Good question, Im just like you a traveller" Akio replied
" I travel across many seas in search of many unique ingredients" He said. "I also enjoy collecting rare flowers its kinda like my hobby, well that's enough about me, how about you what's your purpose here?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:46 am

Ursus Triton was smiling while he was listening to the words of the kind man. Apparently, he was one of the kindest humans he had ever met, or at least that was what he thought. Unlike the majority of the people he encounter during his travels, this guy was traveling for a reason that was completely different than living a pirate's life. He did not look like the kind of person who could ever be an evil pirate... He was one of the humans that were responsible for the beliefs that Ursus Triton had, the beliefs that humans and merfolks could live together at the same place.

"I see... That is a very interesting goal..." Ursus Triton said while listening to all those things. "Searching for ingredients is something interesting... As for me, I have no particular reason to travel. I am just traveling around in order to meet the world, become more experienced and hone my skills. You could say that I am searching for my own place after the recent events that took place at my home.". As soon as he completed this sentence, Ursus Triton took a sad look on his face. "Anyway, I would rather not talk about that... So, Akio, do you know where I can find a town to get some supplies?" Ursus Triton asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:56 am

Akio felt sorry for Ursus, " He must of been through alot" He thought. Akio started to look around in search for some kind of shop. However no market was in sight. "Pretty wierd" he thought.
He then caught sight of a market. "Bingo" He whispered.

Akio then said " I sure do, just follow me and we will soon get there." He then slowly started climbing down the mountain, still thinking about Ursus's dreadful past.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 am

"Wow, you must really have a great vision." Ursus Triton commented as soon as Akio told him about the market he could see. Apparently, the two of them were at a high place at the mountain and so Ursus Triton could not see clearly the town that was below the mountain. However, the young human not only was able to see it, but also he could track a market. This was interesting... Very, very interesting...

"Thanks a lot, Akio." Ursus Triton said with a smile on his face, while he was climbing down. "I landed on the other side of the island and I did not pass through the town... I thought it was at the top of the mountain. I really don't know how to pay you back... There must be a way..." he continued saying and he kept climbing down the mountain along with his new friend in order to go to the town and buy the supplies he needed. If he hadn't met Akio, he would keep climbing up the mountain and he would not find the town for a long time...
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:14 am

"No need to thank me I was gonna head there later as well"
Akio said with a smile on his face. "Say Ursus, what ocean do you come from?" Akio asked as he looked at the market. Akio had a strange feeling about this man that he couldn't shake off.

They then reached the ground. Akio took out his juicy apple that Ursus gave him and started to bite into it. He continued to walk towards the Market still waiting for a reply from Ursus.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:30 am

"Well, I am coming from a place far away, deep inside the Grand Line..." Ursus Triton said with a smile on his face and a look on his eyes that showed how much nostalgic he was for his home. Apparently, he wanted to get back to his home as soon as possible. However, he would not be able to do so until he would become strong enough in order to protect it from any incoming threats. The last time his home place was attacked, even if he helped at defending it, in the end he achieved nothing and on top of that, the man that had caused so much trouble to the place, came back and tried to make a name inside the city as a good guy in order to atone for his sins. Ursus Triton could not stand that anymore and that was why he left...

"It is a very beautiful place, full of water and friendly people... The women there are very unique, all sharing an extraordinary beauty. The smell of the area is so great that you can breathe it forever and the houses... Oh, the houses. I really cannot forget my house. It is such an extraordinary place with many things that are worth seeing. You should get there one day and go sightseeing around the various areas of the Island..." the man continued while the he and Akio were moving together towards the town so that he would buy the necessary supplies from the market.

"What about you? Where do you come from?" Ursus Triton asked with a curious look on his face. He wanted to learn more information about his new friend so that he would be able to understand him more.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:39 am

"Full of water?" Akio thought. "Sounds Interesting" he said as he continued munch into his red juicy apple. When Akio heard Ursus's question he smiled and remembered his home-town. "Me?" He asked. "Well I come from a special island called Karate Island" he said.

"Its located in the South Blue, its pretty big if you ask me" he continued. Then a sad look came onto his face."Its also the place where I lost my parents, so while searching for my trusty ingredients a I'm also looking for my long lost parents." he said sadly. "Well enough chat we have arrived at the town" he said to Ursus
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 am

The two men were walking for quite long... The time had passed and after moving for quite a while they finally arrived at the town where Ursus Triton could finally receive the supplies he wanted for his journey. And this would not have happened if he did not meet Akio... Who would have guessed that a random encounter with a person would lead to that...

As soon as Ursus Triton stepped into the town along with his new friend, he looked around. People were walking and they were doing their regular jobs. The town seemed to be quite quiet... However, something strange was still going on. People were looking at the two of them strangely. Maybe that was because of Ursus Triton's awkward appearance or that was Ursus Triton's thought. Nonetheless, the two of them kept walking and Ursus Triton started speaking again "Karate Island of South Blue, huh? This place sounds quite interesting. Who knows... I might get there one day and find out what that island has to offer to a mere traveler like me.". Then, he started smiling and he kept walking, hoping that he and Akio would arrive at the mart soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 am

Akio finished his juicy apple and threw it to the nearest bin, "Im sure people will treat you very well when you visit" Akio said with a smile on his face. The more the two walked the more suspicious it got. Akio looked around only to see faces of people staring. at them with a surprised look. Akio Ignored this and said "The mart is just around the corner!" Akio was happy that he met the Ursus it gave his day a little twist.

They walked around the corner and the mart was in sight. "Guess we are coming to an End of our Journey" Akio said with a gleeful look.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:32 am

"Indeed... Thanks a lot, Akio. I was glad to meet you." Ursus Triton said with a smile on his face. Then, he was about to open his mouth to speak some more words, but before he could do so, a few marines surrounded the two men. The marines were 10 and they were all carrying rifles which were pointing towards Akio's direction. They all looked like they were about to shoot him. This was surprising... Very, very surprising...

"Hands up and don't move!" one of the marines said with a serious look on his face. Unlike the other marines, this one was dressed more formally. He wore a black suit and he had a marine coat on his back. He also wore a black cap and black leather shoes. He had an eyepatch as well on his right eye.

[Introduction Box]
[Kenny Kenyan]
[Marine Chief Petty Officer]

"For as long as the captain is not here, I am responsible of the basement and I have to take care of criminals like you, Akio Huruka with the bounty of 10,300,000. You are under arrest!".

"What?! Are you a pirate?" Ursus Triton said with a surprised look on his face and he looked towards Akio, awaiting an explanation. This was a surprising twist of events... Ursus Triton could have never imagined that Akio was a pirate. He was way too kind to be a pirate after all. Could something else possibly be going on? Why was Akio chased by the marines? There were so many questions that had to be answered so that Ursus Triton would understand the situation...
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 am

Akio raised his hands and smiled "Dont worry Ill explain right after I kick these guy's asses" Akio walked slowly to Kenny. "Hello Chief" He whispered to him. Then suddenly he kicked Kenny right in his belly. Kenny fell to the ground in pain, the marines surrounding them started to shoot at Akio. He dodged the bullets swiftly and started taking them out with only his legs. One by one they fell to the ground. Kenny grabbed one of the fallen marine's gun and started to shoot at Akio. One of the bullets hit Akio right in the arm.

Akio screamed in pain then ran towards Kenny, Kenny's ammo ran out so he used the gun as some kind of pole he aimed for Akio's head, Akio bent down and dodged he then hit the Marine Chief in the same place he hit him before. The marine chief fell to the ground holding is belly. "Darn you...." he said to Akio
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 am

Ursus Triton was not doing anything while he was looking at his new friend and the marines who were battling. Apparently, Akio seemed to be quite strong. He was easily taking on the ten marines who were around him. One by one, with his pistol and his powerful kicks, he managed to take care of them and leave them unconscious, although he got damaged in the process. Surprisingly enough, Akio showed a remarkable strength that Ursus Triton could not see when he first met him. "Interesting..." the man thought while he watched the brawl between him and the marines.

A minute afterwards, Akio was done with the marines. All of them were lying on the ground, beaten up while Akio had received a minor injury at his arm. However, even if Akio defeated all the enemies, some more marines came. They were around 20 more and they had come in order to assist Kenny and the other marines.

"You are not going anywhere!" the marines said and pointed their rifles towards the two men. However, this time, before they could shoot, Ursus Triton made a move in order to stop them. After all, this was the chance he had to pay Akio back for guiding him to the town. With a serious look on his face, Ursus Triton moved his fist forward and punched the air. With a very serious look on his face, he said "Mizuyuri!" and a strange shockwave was created that struck the marines and sent them flying a few meters away. "Run, Akio!" Ursus Triton said with a serious look on his face. "I will buy you some time to get away!".

Ursus Triton was determined to buy some time for his new friend so that he would escape from the clutches of the marines who were chasing him because of the bounty he was having on his head.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 am

Akio stood still. "You expect me to run while my friend is in danger!?" Akio clutched his arm. "That's not the kind of person I am!" He shouted with a furious look on his face. Akio bent down and shouted "BOXING GEAR!"
His heart beat went faster then usual and his muscles had become larger. 5 marines came charging at him, two of them had swords and slashed at his head he bent down and punched both of them. The other 3 shot at him he rolled dodging the bullets. Suddenly his wound got worse and he fainted onto the ground "I'm sorry...." Akio whispered
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 am

Ursus Triton looked at his friend who was lying on the ground with an angry look on his face. Apparently, Akio left him with no other choice but to go all out so that he would get him quickly to a safe place to rest. If Akio stayed there, he could be in great danger. The marines would stop at nothing in order to get the head of a man with a bounty as high as Akio's. To their eyes, Akio was a very dangerous person and so they would kill him if they had the chance so that they would ensure the safety of the little town. Of course, Ursus Triton could not be mad at them. He knew that this was their job. However, he could not let them kill him as well. Akio was his friend now and he would protect him at all costs.

"Baka..." he said and then he turned his head towards the marines. He jumped high and he landed in front of Akio who was lying on the ground so that he would block any attacks that would come towards his direction. He raised his hand and he pointed with it towards the marines and with a serious voice he said "I am giving you the chance to go... Let that man go and I won't do anything to you.".

"Shut up, pirate! We are not letting your friend go, no matter what!" a marine said with an angry voice.
"I see... So that's your answer. Fair enough." Ursus Triton said and he grabbed a glass of water he was carrying with himself. Then, he opened it and emptied the bottle on his hand. His hand was completely wet and droplets of water were falling from it.
"Wh-What are you doing?" the marine said, with a frightened look on his face as he was not aware of the move that Ursus Triton was about to perform.
"I am just helping my friend." Ursus Triton said and he moved his wet hand forward, throwing many droplets of water, around as many as the marines, towards his enemies. As the droplets moved towards the marines, they took the shape of arrows. The arrows were as many as the droplets and they all pierced through the bodies of the marines, making them fall on the ground unconscious with the exception of the one marine who was speaking to the man before.
"That-That was... Mer..."
"You got it right. Mizuya." Ursus Triton completed before he attacked with another water arrow, piercing through the marine's body. The marine fell on the ground with a hole on his right shoulder. He was taking deep breathes and he had a completely surprised look because of the fighter he had just faced. "And one last thing... I am not a pirate." Ursus Triton completed and the marine finally fainted.

Then, he looked around. The people from around were shocked with him and those who watched him at the eyes started running away. Among these people was the owner of the mart, too. As soon as he looked at the man, he closed the door of the mart and locked it so that he would not enter in it. "Damn... It seems that I won't be getting any supplies today." he said before he grabbed Akio and proceeded to leave from the place. He wanted to take him to a safer spot to rest.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 am

Akio awoke to only find Ursus carrying him. "Im sorry I couldn't protect you, what kind of a friend am I?" Akio asked himself. Akio felt his wound get bigger, he coughed out blood. "Darn it that technique must've worn me out." He thought. The marines began to chase them with rifles. "We have company..." said Akio as he reached for his wound "My only option now is to use that move" he whisperd
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:52 am

"Shut up!" Ursus said with an angry look on his face and smacked Akio on the head in a friendly way so that he would change his mind. "As I said, I will be protecting you. You are in a state that does not allow you to do anything! Not to mention that I am on a different level than you to the point that I can take on those guys without getting injured..." Ursus Triton completed and he turned towards the marines who were following him and his friend. He moved Akio on his left shoulder and started grabbing him with his left hand, while he pointed towards the direction of the marines with his right hand. He punched the air once more, launching another shockwave towards them and he said "Mizuyuri!" as the attack struck them and sent them many meters backwards. Then, Ursus Triton started running away in order to increase the distance between himself and the marines.

Ursus Triton was clearly doing anything he could in order to protect his new friend and he would not allow him to do anything reckless as long as he could hold him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:19 am

"Ursus..." Akio whispered. "That technique.... could he be a.... Fish-man?"
Akio thought. But that didn't bother him they needed to find a safe place and quick, Akio slowly pointed to the East "There should be an abandoned cottage right over there" Akio said. Suddenly Kenny awoke and was chasing them on a horse. "You cant escape from the power of the marines!" he said as he threw a bomb towards the two travellers.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:29 am

Ursus Triton was running faster and faster while the marines were chasing him and his friend. However, no matter how much fast he run, the marines seemed to be approaching and their leader, Kenny, was approaching them much faster than anybody. Apparently, his subordinates had provided him with a horse so that he would chase Ursus Triton and Akio and so he could reach them easily. The situation was very, very critical...

"Damn it... Those guys do not really know when they should surrender..." Ursus Triton said to Akio while he was running. "I guess I have no other option but to go all-out against them to give them the beating of their life... However, I will need some water. I can't do anything against them at an area like this one! Can you guide me to the sea, Akio?" Ursus Triton asked his friend and he continued running, hoping that Kenny would not reach them.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:37 am

"The sea?" Akio thought. "Why the sea?" He thought again. But his question had to wait till later. Akio slowly pointed to the west. "Keep running in that direction!" he replied. The marines were starting to catch up, Kenny was leading them in front of the pack. Akio clenched his wounds "Im too weak!" he thought. "I'm probably a burden to him...." he thought as he reached for the basket filled with food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)   Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The meeting of Two Travelers. (ENDED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next