One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 am

((so did you just propel a 1cm x 1cm wall at Sendo with the shotgun? cause i wont know how to take it unless its explained a little better))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:26 pm

((No i just shot u and made a small wall. walls can never move after they're placed. ull see y its called bullet wall in a sec))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Sendo reeled in pain as a grouping of pellets hit him in the left arm, he had been expecting a wall to come out but saw nothing and did not expect to be shot at at the same time, his collarbone had broken, his left arm dangled at his side useless and limp, "Tch... that hurt ya little prick... oh well, you cant fight back anymore anyways" Sendo lifted his sword in his right hand, and swung down as hard as he could, aiming to end the fight with this blow.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:54 am

((im assuming you were still charging forward as you swang))
Ken's wall pierced through Sendos chest, breaking another of his ribs. The force of his charge drove the small, unmovable wall into his body. Sendo was in danger of having his right lung punctured.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Clarisse swore under her breath. It looked like these two guys were on even ground. She wasn't sure who was winning at this point, but the marine looked like he had a good chance; but if that happened, Clarisse wouldn't be able to collect another bounty. It began to seem that she should have chased the pickpocket.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:54 pm

((D@mn, i shoulda been more specific lol, i was just gunna make him walk up since you were incapacitated... oh well, i got this...))

Sendo stopped moving when he felt another of his ribs break, there was a hole in his chest about 1 cm wide when he looked down, "What the h3ll did you do?" Sendo could still feel a small object in his chest moving back and forth with every breath he took, he though it was strange that it wasnt moving inside him, rather his body was moving around the object. Sendo remembered back to earlier in the fight when he had put all of his strength into swinging at the large wall made by Ken, not once did it even budge. "I figured it out.. It's not a bad trick... but it'll only work once on me." Sendo back up slowly, as the small wall popped out of his chest, a spurt of blood and a steady flow followed. "Sorry... but im gunna have to end this quickly, i dont feel like dying here. Sendo mustered what strength he could in his left arm and used it to apply pressure on the hole in his chest, walked forward slowly, his sword dragging along the ground, creating a long slash mark just from the weight of the sword itself. As Sendo got close enough he raised his sword so the tip was hovering just above Ken's chest, "Any last requests?" Sendo asked in a wheezy voice, clearly exhausted and woozy from blood loss.

((is Ken gunna die or no? if he is, sword through heart, game over, if not, well i dont know how much more fight Sendos got left in him lol))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 am

((Go ahead and stab him, if i want to make him a character later he will be a cyborg))

"You will never succeed against the might of the Marines. Even if you kill me today, their stength will smite you down another. The Marines shall protect all!" Ken no longer had the strength to even raise an arm to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:42 am

Sendo looked down at Ken and smiled, "Yea... thats what they all say, but im not here to overthrow the marines. Be they pirates, marines, vagabonds or bounty hunters, i couldnt care less... all i care about is STRENGTH! Your strong, thanks for the kick @$$ fight" Sendo smiled and then leaned onto the sword, slowly pressing it into Kens chest, "Man... im freakin exhausted, i gotta go find a doctor or something before i actually die..." Sendo pulled the Muramasa out of Kens chest, wiped the blood off of it with his shirt, and sheathed the blade. Hundreds of marines surrounded him, some still with terror in their eyes, but even those who were scared of Sendo had something else, a malice and pure hatred for the man who killed their beloved commander. As the charged after Sendo, he struck his right arm into the wall nearest him to collapse the building so he could get away. The entirety of the building began to shake, large cracks on the walls began to form from the place the muramasa has impacted on as well as the place Sendo had just punched. Bits of ceiling were falling, and the marines decided to retreat to safety instead of trying to capture the madman in front of them and risk their lives. Sendo turned and climbed out of a nearby window, and limped his way to the port, bleeding heavily along the way.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:09 pm

((BUMP?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2