One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Nishki turned into a pheonix and extended his talon, he was going to land with all his power and knock out this kid. As Nishki was about to land his kick, he then stopped in mid air and twirled. He got back to his feet and then sighed "Fine... enough..... you can leave now....."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Dorian kept your guard up and down at the Admiral. This could be a trap.

"..Really now? No catch? Whats the catch? There is no way you'd let me just leave like this.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Admiral Nishki adjusted his cap and his cape, dusting off his suit in the process. He walked and jumped onto the railings of the ship and then pointed "No catch no nothing... but this will be the last time i let you go free pirate... the next time we meet, i will put you in prison, you can sail off, but dont you dare enter this island of Mariejois... for this is holy ground..... you seem to be strong willed kid, so here is some advice.. you will face more hard times.. more pain and more grief.... but through it all, if you forget for a instant to be true to yourself..... you will forever be lost......." Nishki then turned into a pheonix and left the ship to return to Mariejois in a blue brilliant blaze of fire.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Dorian then hit the Hyper Mill Mode as he turned his ship around, heading back to the East Blue. With a new goal in his heart. He sailed back there.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2