One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

[[Marineford]]

The old man was sitting at his desk filling out more paper. That was after all his job. He had to keep all the marine affairs in order. It was a tiring job, but he didnt mind it too much. What kept him here was the love for the many marines under his command, some he thought, the others he looked over as he assigned them. He looked to the sky, today was the day another man rose up to the occassion, he hoped, that this man, unlike so many before him, would be able to raise the bar here and be a shining example to the marines of this illustrious navy. The fleet admiral ruffled his white hair as he waited for the new admiral to arrive.

[[Fleet Admiral of the Navy]]
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

The Sky was glowing a bright light blue color. It rivaled the sun's infinite rays. The heat was to a minimum with the humidity around the same. Elite Navy soldiers rushed around the dock of the giant size Marine Battle ship with a customized artillery aboard. Some men swabbed the deck. Others shined the shoes of other men in an assembly line like function. Some sharpened Swords and polished guns. It was a memoriable day for the Crew of the Marines 1st Division. Their Captain, Vice Admiral Payne. Had been offered to become one of the Navy's most powerful soldiers. Payne had been offered the ranking position as Admiral. Payne stood at the wheel of his Ship and kept it course with his middle finger as he gazed directly into the sun. The brightness barely if not at all effecting his eyes like it should due to his red lenses sunglasses and his eyes being a immune to bright lights due to the time he's spent using his Devil Fruit. He couldn't stair much longer at the sun then most. Never the less he turned his eyes back to normal vision and looked at Marine Ford Standing tall.

"..Its Been a while Marineford..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Paynes arrival was greeted by a marine straight line salute with one man running up to the newly promoted admiral. He was wearing a Commanders coat and he saluted at Payne upon his arrival "Good day Admiral Payne sir, the fleet admiral sent me to lead you to the office, with this new position the fleet admiral has to set some parameters as to duties and such sir, and might i say it is an honour to meet you sir"

[[Commander Bertigo Slim]]
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Payne exited his ship with 10 of his finest soldiers behind him. 5 on his left and 5 on his right. They all walked their own unique walk as they marched behind Payne. Payne allowed them to follow due to their high ranking on his ship. Payne walked pass the Commander with out showing any physical notice of the Commanders words until he spoke a few feet away from him saying.

"..Understood let us continue moving.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:05 pm

As they walked the commander then was ordering the other soldiers to move about and get the pathway clear. He followed in front keeping silent in respect for the new admiral as well as the losses they had incurred. They soon reached the Fleet Admirals office, it had a golden oriental doorway which opened for them and inside was the fleet admiral sorting out his papers, with his uniform and his numerous badges on his coat. He then looked out of the corner of his eye to them arriving . "You can leave now Bertigo....." Bertigo saluted and left the room as the fleet admiral put on his glasses "Well.... you are now admiral, Payne kun.."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Admiral Payne walked through the giant Golden doors as his coat swayed behind him like a Womens Long Luscious hair. Admiral Payne looked up at his superior and saluted. A gesture Payne rarely ever does. Even to other Admirals before he was an Admiral. But Payne knew how difficult it was to run the entire Navy. So he had a great respect for the Fleet Admiral.

"Fleet Admiral..Its an honor to meet you in person.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 pm

The Fleet Admiral handed over a new coat and some items, he then said "I guess you have heard of Vice Admiral Derge Srs timely demise....." The fleet admiral pointed to the seat in front of him signalling Payne to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Payne held his head down in sheer anguish.

"..Unfortunate but yes...He fought bravely by my side in the battle..If it were not for him I wouldn't be alive right now..Nor would the entire 1st Fleet..We owe him a grave amount of gratitude that can never in anyway be weighed in equals to his sacrifice.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:22 am

The fleet admiral got up and walked to the counter at the side of the room, on the table was a bottle of whiskey and some photo frames. The fleet admiral poured some whiskey and ice into two glasses while looking at some of the photo frames "We have too many people who have sacrificed themselves in the name of justice Payne..... its time to end sacrifice and begin with keeping our young ones alive... they will be the ones to lead the future, and you and Nishki will be the ones guiding their path....." He then hands a glass of whiskey over to Payne before saying "Anubis has already sailed for the New World using coating... our sentinels watching him were all sunk..... all 15 ships......"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:39 am

Panye looking into the glasses contains and looking back at his superior. He placed his hands into his side pockets and slight shook his head.

"..Sorry Sir..Thank you but I do not drink the devils nectar..Just a principle of mine..And I've notice..all these large battles with the Pirates have caused us the lives of innocent soldiers fighting to protect their families and make a better world for their coming sons and daughters families to come...I agree..This piracy needs to be contained..if not that irradiated completely.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 am

The fleet admiral then put the glass down and poured some water "
How about water then? " He poured a glass of water and placed it before Payne. "Well Admiral.... if i was younger, the younger me would have agreed with you, but, im too old now... ive seen too many things... i have lost faith in trying to annihalate piracy....." The fleet admiral sat down "I have a few things to discuss , including your movements now as a admiral.... Nishki deliberately goes against this particular order, but unless your comanded by the navy brass, you are to stay in Marineford..... however, if you apply for a mission with the proper paperwork, we will allow you leave to go.... and we actually have just the mission... it was being discussed by the hooded knights" The fleet admiral handed a file over to Admiral Payne.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 am

Payne picked up the file and glass of water at the same time. Cooling the heat in his mouth so he could actually enjoy the glass. He drank a sip of water. He eyed the file and looked up at his commanding officer with a very serious look.

"..I see..Admiral Nishki has his reasons..but this has gotten out of control.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:01 am

Fleet Admiral then sat foward "Alot of the yonkou are being troublesome now, but at least they have all headed for the New World...... Anubis, Iken, Maximillion... these names are terrorising the New World and this leaves Paradise free to mend the wounds that was unleashed by them.... there is also the deal with this unknown pirates...... all worrying.... hopefully you can be more proactive now that your an admiral.. you are no longer a mere soldier, you are a symbol for the younger ones..." The fleet admiral was entering the point of his talks.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

"Which is why the best symbol they need is a fearless one. One who doesn't allow piracy to run ramped through these seas. Of course it can never be completely destroyed...keeping the balance is key to a healthy future.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:21 pm

The fleet admiral sat down and also handed a map to Payne. He then also handed a few pieces of paper to him as well. "Every year we have new marines and new officers who come into play... we need to consider them as well. The navy will be looking for your reccomendations as to who should be promoted or not. However, you will not be able to stop a promotion from happening unless you challenge them to a duel. Even then, since you are an admiral, your rank could be in jeopardy..... now then, before i let you go to your business , what is your future plan with your new rank?" The fleet admiral had of course asked this question to all Admirals who had come before.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Payne picked up the map's. He then began to make his way towards the door but stopped just before he left.

"..My plan is to accomplish what the marines were originally created for..To uphold Justice in the mind that Balance and Peace stays above the Chaos that these Waters are currently in. Right now..Peace is being suffocated by Chaos..I plan to kill the Chaos and restore Balance as it was before the New Era of Pirates came in..I'll inform you once I've completely gotten my plan together..Until then...Farewell my Old Friend.."

Payne turned around and saluted his superior. Hoping he was excused.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm

The fleet admiral then nodded his head to allow him to go. A new admiral was progress for the navy, not to mention the variety at the top. They had the hard case which was Payne and the kind marine hero which was Nishki. It was a good paralell to have. The fleet admiral knew the final challenge before he stepped down was finding a third admiral, but only if there was someone worthy of that title. The government was already breathing down his neck for a few names. Payne was one of the names they really liked and the fleet admiral agreed because he believed Payne was worthy of such a title. But things would get harder in the world, they would need all their strength, for if the flag of justice was to remain flying in the wind, the navy would have to become way stronger.

[[End]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))   Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Payne becomes an Admiral ((Open to all marines))
Page 1 of 1