One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Death then slashed the blade with his Death Scythe, in attempt to shatter it into pieces. In the process he also would slash Doku's chest. Death gripped his Scythe and kicked off into the air.

"..Grim Arts: SLASH!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Solaris grinned "Thanks fox" Solaris was glad for his mojo's assistance. Without the knives as a threat, Solaris kept flying toward the fishman. She scratched toward his face with his left talon hand hoping to at least claw out an eye. Without the use of one of his eyes, this opponent who relied on his markmenship woul most likely lose his edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:20 pm

As Death went for the blow Doku made a six foot blade shoot up just above his own head at Death. If he didn't abandon his move he'd have a six foot blade through his chest
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Rooster made a second aim, this time aiming towards the fishman ahead of the gorgeous women. She seemed like she was about to get hurt, or rather she was in a situation where harm was a possibility. Rooster aimed his sniper directly at the fishman, he was over a mile away and focussing on him with his good eye, its power enabling him to see the greater distance away like a portable scope.

Rooster aimed his sniper perfectly at the fishmans leg, trying to injure it in a way where he could not walk. The head seemed to be moving too much for a higher chance to hit, but the leg was moving around far less and seemed easier to lodge a bullet into.

"Love, don't worry.. the rooster has your back.." In the moment Christian pulled the trigger and a shot was fired aiming at the enemy, the shot was made to cripple the enemies left leg, if it hit pain would be the worst of his problems, followed by some blood dripping from the wound (obviously).
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:08 pm

"You are strong...You earned an extra life..but next time I see you...I will not hold back! REAPEREEEEER..."

Death with ease sliced through Doku's blade with a single swipe of his Death Scythe. Death then rose his left hand and delivered a powerful Reaper Chop to Doku's head. In attempt to knock him out of commission

"CHOP!!!!"

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Sun May 13, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:42 pm

As the attack hit Doku he faded from the world of light and went into the world of dreams.

(At the shore)

A small band of Dark Isle members arrived on the island. "Alright...Let's get him and go...Gerald can handle him self for now." The leader said. Going to where the fighting was they found the ko'd Doku "...Fought someone stronger then him self it seems...Stupid brat." the leader once more said before throwing Doku over his shoulder. "Do not try to follow us or you will die. Gerald...Continue doing what you're doing." he said before they left with Doku.

[exit for NPC's and Doku]
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Gerald looked at Mojo with a flicker of suprise before murmering; "By the sea mother, that fox is not of a zoan yet he can speak much like any man. I really have yet to see all of the strange and unusual things of the grandline."
He chased after the revolutionairy pair, as Doku suggested, and took out another pair of knives, tough had to dive to the side once again from another swoop by Solaris, this time leaving a gash of Geralds back, who for some reason didn't even flinch.
He then threw his two knives,this time one spinning towards Mojo's head, while the other speeding straight towards Solaris' left wing , though this was used entirely as a diversion, as he cranned his neck around to take a look at the wound, before deciding it didn't currently need any imedient treatment, though admited it certainly wasn't nice to have on your back, as it's pain was a somewhat a distraction.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:23 am

"I'm not a damn fox!" Mojo shouted at Solais, unaware that Gerald thought so too. He then, however, noticed an expertly-thrown knife spinning directly towards his head. Without any way of dodging it in Solaris' grip, Mojo let go of Solaris, diving down to the ground and effectively dodging the knife. The height wasn't too bad, and since he was born to perform long jumps he landed on the ground with no problem.

"SEE?! There's no way a stupid fox could have done THAT!" He shouted at Solaris who was still flying above him as he pointed down at his feet. "I am Mojo! The Smartest and most handsome monkey alive! How dare you mistake my amazing ape masculinity for that of a sly fox?" He continued, flinging his arms around to drive his point home. He then noticed that now, when he was on the ground again, he was facing Gerald. Uncertain if he should run away in fear or accept the fact that he'll have to fight, Mojo simply stood in place and looked at Gerald while raising a hairy eyebrow. "What a strange animal you are, I never actually faced a monstrous fishman such as yourself" Mojo murmured out loud as he scratched his hairy chin. His medical curiosity kicked in and kicked his fears out, even if only for a brief moment. "I wonder how strong you are on land".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Solaris fell to the ground as the knife penterated her body. She reverted to her human form "Ah the hell? The fishman is fast." Solaris pulled the knife from her left arm. The gash was deep, but she would live. Mojo then started talking. "You're a monkey why were u pretending to be a fox?" Solaris then withdrew her katana ith her right hand ready to fight gerald with Mojo and the invisible assassin. "Mojo lets attack him all once!!! You go high and I'll get him low." Solaris ran toward the fishman performing a low hortizontal slash aiming at his legs.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:44 am

"My dear lost one, I seem as unusal to you as you do to me. I assure you there are much stranger beings in the deep than I. As for my strength, I mostly deal with speed by the knife than muscle power.", Gerald replied to Mojo, though oddly with a somewhat weary look on his face.
Gerald scratched his head for a few seconds, and kissed his 'soul gourd' once again, giving a quick prayer as heard Solaris call out. He hastily jamp over the low slash by Solaris, gazing down at her while in the air. "Hmmmmmm, straight for the legs, trying to limit the opponents mobility. The spirts of the hunt would approve of that. Though due to you friend being much smaller I would recomend to swap tactics." Gerald conversed, though with hints of suprise at Solaris' attack, at first thinking they'd sooner flee than fight.
As he was in the air, Gerald whipped out his long snake like neck to strike at Solaris, intending to knock her away from him to the side, while quickly lobbing a throwing knife directed at Mojo's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:01 pm

"I wasn't pretending to~!" Mojo started shouting back at Solaris, but didn't get to finish his sentence as a throwing knife traveled towards him before he got to. He didn't have much time to react, but as a monkey, he was quicker and more agile than human targets, so throwing knives were less of a problem for him. He coiled his long tail like a spring below himself, naming "Wukong Launch!" As his next move. Mojo forced his tail to the ground, effectively launching himself away from the ground into a high speed aerial route, going over the knife.

Seeing how Solaris saved him, Mojo wanted to repay the favor by saving her from Gerald, and his long neck was about to work in Mojo's favor. "Wukong Catapult!" Mojo shouted as he traveled towards Gerald through the air. He attempted to coil his tail around Gerald's neck, before performing a midair roll to try and drag Gerald by his neck and throw him away with the momentum from his jump backing him up.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:43 am

Gerald's neck suddenly swerved away from Solaris, being thrown about by the suprisngly strong Mojo, his neck and head slaming against the ground, with the fishman assassin suprised at the turn of events.
"Hmmmm, seems I am much too lenient in my duties. Well, it must be the Sea Mother's way of telling me to get a grip, or get beaten to a pulp.", Gerald murmered to himself as he casually flung two throwing knivves at Solaris, while quickly unsheathing his machette and slashing at Mojo as he tried to lift his neck back up, calmly annoucning the technique name; "Emergency Iai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Solaris turned into her owl hybrid form gripping her katana. She gracefully knocked away the knives coming toward her. Solaris knew hear the marines coming from the nearby base. The government forces were regrouping after the choas that happened here. They couldn't waste to no time fighting this guy. Solaris quickly dashed toward Mojo using the feathers in her wings to gather the wind making her fast. She blocked the machette from hitting Mojo "Mojo run get out of her quick. Go free the slaves at the slave house. There maybe some guards but you can handle them. I will deal with this guy."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Ren woke up, he didn't know where he was and how he came there, his head felt heavy and his hands were tied, the cuffs around his hands were strong he couldn't break them, and somehow they were draining his energy he felt weak, normally he could've broken those cuffs easily but somehow the cuffs drained his energy.

Ren sat there his back against a wall, his head hang and he looked tired sighing at moments, he wasnt an angry person normally but if somehow he got out of the cuffs he would give the people who put the cuffs around his hands a good beating, he couldn't remember why and how he got captured, were this the marines doing, he had a bounty but in his eyes never did something wrong, he couldn't help it people despised him, he could tak and al, it maybe scared them, but ren would never hurt people. except when they would hurt him.

Ren waited patiently hoping for someone who would come to help him in anyway, at moments he would try and break the cuffs but it didnt work, strangely enough they were draining his energy and the more he resisted the worse he felt.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm

"Of course! No problem! Guards can't stop the primal power of Mojo!" Mojo shouted as he took off, following Solaris' command. He didn't really care what the command said as long as it gave him an excuse to ditch the battle and bolt away from it. He could easily leave Solaris to herself and continue his journey, but without her, he had no journey, not to mention that he owed her for saving him earlier, so he decided to follow her orders.

About half way, Mojo realized he had no idea where the slave house was. Feeling quite dumb, he continued running around the island, passing by people running away from the falling trees in panic. Without any signs leading to the house, all he could rely on was pure luck, and for some reason, luck was on his side. After no more than 5 minutes, Mojo noticed a house into which a pair of handcuffed fishmen were being led. On the outside, about ten people who were dressed as guards and armed with weapons stood, trying to understand what happened to the trees.

Using his mediocre sneaking skills, and the fact that no one would expect a monkey to be a revolutionary, Mojo ran around the group of guards and jumped into the house through a half-opened window. Inside, Mojo followed the pair of fishmen quietly as they were lead down to a basement. When one of the gourds looked back, Mojo bolted behind a piece of furniture and held his breath, closing his eyes in fear. "Weird, I could have sworn I've seen a squirrel..." one the guards told the other. "A squirrel? You better head to the clinic after we finish with those two" the other one joked. Unfortunately for him, his punchline resulted in an actual punch that sent two of his teeth flying as a lightning fast monkey crashed into his face.

"I'm not a squirrel!" Mojo shouted into the guards face, a second before the guard lost consciousness and dropped to the ground. His fellow guard could only mumble "What the..." before Mojo broke his nose with another punch, driven by a powerful jump. After he finished the guards, and had two fishmen staring with fish eyes at him, Mojo took a deep breath. That attack was pretty stupid, but it luckily worked, he had to keep his temper better. However, he then recalled what he came for and quickly picked up a set of keys from one of the guards' pocket. After freeing the pair of fishmen from their handcuffs, he bolted down to the basement before any of the other guards got back in and realized what happened.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:00 am

As Geralds swift strike towards Mojo missed as he rushed off to comply with his freinds request, the conga eel fishman refrained from accidently slashing his own neck and returned his attention to Solaris.
"My apoligies. but it is your alliance and career which wrong you, not myself. May the sea mother watch over you". Gerald told the zoan using revolutionary apoligeticly before mercilessly throwing five throwing knives at vital organs and dashing at her with his machette.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:21 am

Sorry Dau, but as the Black Paw disbanded, I think this thread is over
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 am

righto then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3