One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

It had been a week and something more after the battle on Cruise Ship Enormous. Ivan, Nightwing as well as Hexi, after the battle against the captain of the ship, Killma, had been moved to a prison in a nearby island and they were about to be sent in another prison, possibly the Impel Down prison, soon... Very soon.

Inside the cell of the basement, behind sea-stone bars, Ivan was standing along with his First Mate and Hexi who had come out of nowhere and asked him to become a member of the Black Wing Pirates... That musician... Along with Ivan and Nightwing, he also got in trouble. Those three were in very big trouble. If they were moved to Impel Down they would suffer a bad fate. Even if the place was quite destroyed during the invasion of the Dusk Pirates and the battle of the Warden Lucifer against the captain of the Dusk Pirates, there was still the Vice Warden who probably knew how to lead the place... The place was definitely more secure after the last invasion and if the Black Wings were sent there, they would be doomed.

"Damn it..." a bandaged Ivan around his damaged chest, said, with a sad look on his face. "I failed as a captain..." he remarked as he looked at Hexi and Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Nightwing stared at Ivan with a painful look of disdain. The shoddy patchwork they did on Nightwing was poor at best however she was alive and that what really mattered. She wasnt able to restore her body due to her seastone prison. SO she remained paralyzed from the waist down. Having gone under server surgery. Nightwing hardly had any stomach they stabpled it in efforts to repair it. As blood filled her left lounge.

WIth a gasp of air nightwing sat motionless in the corner of the cell. "Fuck I cant remeber the last time I felt this bad.... Ivan I went out of my way to restored you with the last bit of my strength... I see that was a mistake.... Who the Hell was that Time bending Shitface!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 pm

"That bastard..." Ivan said with an angry look on his face, as he listened to his First Mate speaking. "I really have no idea who he was... To be honest, I never expected a mere captain of a cruise ship to be that strong... However, seeing how a marine ship came to pick us up quickly meant only one thing... That guy had connection to the marines. I am pretty sure that he was not an ordinary captain of a cruise ship. He was something more. He definitely is or at least used to be a member of the marines..." he continued saying as he looked at his injured crew mate with a serious look on his face. "It was not my fault... I did not came to an understanding of his power, just like you did not... After all, you were the one to rush against him... But don't worry, Nightwing. Trust me. I have a plan which we are going to use to escape from this place... Just put your faith in me." Ivan completed and he grabbed the sea-stone bars to look around the place. No guards seemed to be coming... The crew was all-alone inside the prison's steel bars, with the exception of a few prisoners who happened to be around.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Nightwing calmed down her sizzling anger started to simmer down.
"Im sorry Ivan I know it wasnt your fault. Im Just pissed some lowly Human was able to do this to us!" Nightwing slammed her fists down into the cell floor.
Tears started to roll down her face. Never having felt such prolonged pain before.

Wiping away her tears she turned to Hexi. "Much help you were you just stood there... What kinda skypiean are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Hexi woke up again in the cell. He didnt want to end up in the impel down prison, he was scared of the guards. The terrible things he had heard from it... it was too much. This crew made out of people from the sky islands was cool, but they had got caught up and now they were stuck.

Then Nightwing spoke to him, his wings extended inside the cell. They were big. He didnt really remember how had they grown so much, but it hadnt been so long ago, one day they just started growing... maybe it was after... no, no way.

"Im sorry, I panicked..." -Hexi explained. -"Skypean, you say? Umm, I dont know... I come from the sky island of Weatheria. But I never looked like the people from that island... But I do look similar to you."

Hexi was finding this very weird, suddenly this guys that looked similar to him told him that he was a skypiean from some special kind, what did this mean?

"I dont know what a skypiean is..."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Nightwing was too tiered and weak to yelled at the Retarded Skypiean Man who didnt even know that he was one of the supreme race the Skypiean's. So instead she glared at him with an annoyed face.

Speaking soflty she spoke. "I can excuse being panicky but i wont excuse the fact that you dont even know who you are... Are you somekinda village idiot?"

Looking over to Ivan her mood didnt seem to lighten. "Ivan I believe in you.. I know you can get us outta here. I dont know how much help ill be in this state though..."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Hexi was really innocent, he didnt know about many things of the sky island. But what he knew the most, he knew about weather and climate. And now she was calling him an idiot, well Hexi had been called that many times, specially by humans. He just hoped that Ivan could take them out of here.

"Im sorry, but since I have memory I've been in the sky island of Weatheria. Maybe I'm not from there... I always noticed I was different from my father." -Hexi was a little sad, but then he rememberred that even if he wasn't his biological father, he had shown him all he knew.-"But he taught me all about weather and music. I know how to control the weather with my guitar."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 am

"Don't worry, Nightwing." Ivan said with a smile on his face, as he walked to his injured crew mate and sighed. It was his mistake that she was at that state and so he would have to do all the work by himself, if he wanted to escape from the marines. However, he was not afraid of that. Apparently, he was a pirate... He would have to get used to the life of a pirate... And most importantly, that was his own fault. If he did not make the mistake to attack the cruise ship "Enormous", he, Nightwing and Hexi would not be caught by the ship's captain and they would be roaming free in the seas.

Then, Ivan noticed that he never formally invited Hexi to his crew, even if the man ended up getting caught because of him and Nightwing. As a result, Ivan started speaking his words to Hexi with a smile on his face that showed some concern about the answer which the man was going to give.

"As for you, Hexi, it does not matter to me whether you are from Weatheria, from Bilka or from Skypiea. We all are residents of a sky island... We are one and the same... And as long as we stay united, we shall show to the people of the Blue Sea that we are greater than them... Stick with us and one day, we shall head to the New World to prove the strength of the race who lives above everybody else. So... What do you say? Will you stick with us?"

Ivan had just formally invited Hexi to the crew.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:12 am

Hexi listened as Ivan talked to him. For the first time in a while he felt like he wasn't excluded for being different.And then he was talking about the New World... he had listened only a little about that place. It seemed to be so dangerous, full of strong pirates. But that was his dream, to become a strong pirate.

"A-,Are-, Are you sure?" -Hexi asked Ivan. Thought for a little and then said. -"Ye-, YES, I will stay with you guys. My dream is to become a strong pirate, and being with you guys... Im sure... Im sure it will only make me stronger."

Hexi nodded many times at Ivan. He was happy that he had been invited to a crew. He was a little big scared of Nightwing... But weeelll, he was sure that he would be able to be Nightwing's friend with time.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Nightwing coughed up a clott of blood as she gasped for air. Wipeing her mouth on her shoulder she smiled weakly. "Welcome to the crew... So what was that plan of yours dear Ivan? I fear The clockes ticking for me..."

Nightwing's Crimson's eyes seemed to dim with sadness. " You promised me I'd see my Brother Ivan I cant ie here... Just get me out of this prison and I'll be ok."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm

"There is no need to worry..." Ivan said with a smile on his face. "We are going to get out of here very soon..." he continued saying as he started walking towards the cage's bars. He placed his ear. It seemed that the place was quite quiet... There seemed to be very few marines around. That was a perfect opportunity for them to escape.

"Hexi, grab Nightwing and be prepared to get out of this place..." Ivan said before he shouted "HEEEEEEEEEEEELP! MY-MY FRIEND!!! SHE'S NOT FEELING WELL! I THINK HER WOUNDS ARE OPENING! HELP PLEASE!".

"Huh?" a marine said and he moved quickly towards Ivan's direction. He moved in front of the door and looked down on Ivan who was looking at him. "What is it, dwarf?" he said to Ivan who had just taken a worried look on his face.
"My friend... she needs... help." Ivan said with a sad look on his face.
"Let me see..." the marine said and approached the bars and Ivan instantly transformed into his Ryu Mode, getting considerably taller. He grabbed him seconds afterwards and slammed him on the jail's bar twice, causing him terrible damage and making him fall unconscious. He dragged his body a little bit more and then he placed his hands on the marine's pockets, grabbing the keys that would grant the crew their freedom.

"Did you like that?" he said to Hexi with a smile on his face as he opened the door of the prison's bars. "Who is the dwarf, now, bastard?" Ivan asked the unconscious marine afterwards and spitted on him as he started walking out of the room...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Hexi now had Nightwing in his arms, he was a bit nervous because the girl seemed to be a bit offensive sometimes and she scared Hexi, but he sticked to the plan and as soon as his captain was screaming about her being wounded Hexi started acting as if he was producupied by her health.

He saw his captain turn into a bigger form. This Ivan was weird but was incredible. He smashed the marine multiple times against the bars until he fell unconscious, and then he took the keys from him. His skill was amusing for Hexi.

"It was awesome, captain." -Hexi told him with a smile. Then he thought it would be better not to leave the marine alive. He still had his guitar in his back, he passed it to the front, let go of Nightwing for a second and started playing the Thunder Sonata in a low volume so no one could listen to it more than the ones around. A dark cloud was formed in the ceiling above the marine, Hexi threw a metal stick at the cloud, which bounced against the ceiling and fell directly in direction to the marine, trying to electrocute him.

Hexi turned off his guitar and passed it to his back again, holding Nightwing again and dragging her alone with him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates; Chapter 3: The return of the Black Wings (Open to the Black Wing Pirates)
Page 1 of 1