One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 pm

After the events on Long Ring Long Land, the Black Wing Pirates had been sailing for quite a while. Apparently, as the sails of the ship had been destroyed by Nightwing so that she would prevent Alexius from escaping, the Black Wing Pirates had no other ways of traveling, other than by the boat that Ivan had on their ship for emergency situations. As a result, the two skypieans were now in the middle of a sea with a little boat and they hoped to find an island to land on, where they could receive a ship...

However, no matter for how long they sailed, they could not reach land. The boat was very slow at moving and the crew would take days to reach a place where they could receive a ship. However, fate had other plans for them... The Black Wing Pirates were quite lucky... As they sailed, in front of them a ship could be seen. It looked a lot like a cruise ship. It did not have a navy flag nor a pirate flag nor a world government flag. At least, that was how it looked so... It looked a lot like a cruise ship...

Seeing the ship and with no other ideas in his mind, Ivan took off his glasses and cleaned them with his big mantle that was covering his body. While he was cleaning his glasses, he said "Nightwing... We might stop using this small boat... That ship was probably sent here for us. It is a gift of a higher power... Even if I really do not want to, we have to take over that ship to move towards an island at least.". Ivan had just formed a plan... The crew was going to take control of the cruise ship for their own self gain. Would his plan succeed or not?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Nightwing playfully stuck her tongue out at Ivan.
"Common Ivan dear dont try and Justify it by calling it fate=P... But maybe your right.. The Divine should take whats rightfully there's"

Nightwing seriously believed Skyfolk where superior being's. In her eyes Anything owned by human's or other races where up for grabs even if a little bloodshed was needed.

"I wanna see those shitty human's swim for there lives... Hoppefully theyll all drown to death... Ivan start shooting now or wait till we get closer?"

Nightwing pulled out her Skypiean sniper rifle and clicked it to cloud.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm

"There's no need to shoot, Nightwing." Ivan said with a smile on his face. "As soon as they find out that we are pirates, they will all probably be too afraid to do anything at all and they shall give us absolute control of the ship. After all, you have to know that I am not a big fan of taking the lives of innocent people, no matter how much weak they may be..." he completed as he looked at the ship. Without losing any time, he swiftly used his legs and he started flying towards the ship, approaching it each second that passed. From the ship, many people could see him and they were surprised with the short sized man that was flying towards their ship. They all wondered "Who is this guy?". They would all definitely be surprised when they would find out what Ivan was up to...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Nightwing groned hearing Ivan's moral code rolling he eyes she nodded her agreement. As Ivan took off Nightwing touched the small ship turning it into a flesh boat. She bounced off of it towards the Ship. Wrapping her liagment lasso around the edge she used it to help pull her aboard.

"Whew... That was close almost took a swim hehehe... Um..."
Nightwing looked around at the humans and felt like pukeing thinking to here self how butt ugly they where.

Sense she didnt know the plan in too much details she waited to see what Ivan would do.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 pm

As soon as Nightwing stepped on the ship as well, Ivan was about to speak his words to tell the humans about his plan. He was going to tell them his simple plan and what he wanted from them. With a serious look on his face, the skypiean stared towards the humans that were looking at him with awe because of the fact that they could not understand how he managed to survive while being so short. He said to them "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ivan, captain of the Black Wing Pirates. Listen... I have realized that this ship is a cruise ship... So, I will be straight to you.". Then, Ivan moved his hand upwards and he used a "Ryu Snot" attack in order to intimidate the humans. He continued speaking "This ship is taken over by the Black Wing Pirates. Any people of the ship who are against this are going to either be killed or they will dive in the sea to have a nice bath with the sea kings. We won't do you any harm as long as the ship takes us wherever we want... So, it's up to you to decide what you really want. Will you do as we want or we force you so?". Then, Ivan pointed towards Nightwing and said "My good friend Nightwing over here hates humans more than anything else... So, if you disagree, she will be happy enough to give you a creepy end. I won't rush your decision. I am giving you one minute to decide.". Ivan was acting in a way that he would not normally act, but he wanted to scare off the humans so that they would do whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Pacing around the ship Nightwing's stomach started to grumble. Speaking to Ivan she spoke anixously.

"Damn I'm hungry as hell... Those humans need to decide faster."
Putting away her sniper rifle she drew 1 of her pistol's which would be much handle in a short ranged situation such as this.

Giving the Human's a evil red stare she was starting to feel mooody.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 am

After having to leave another pirate crew that had failed to reach Hexi's goal of becoming a strong pirate Hexi decided to go back to exploring the world. In this moment he had gone back to the grandline and he tool a cruise ship, but he never expected what would happen.

As Hexi stood in the points of his feet to see clearly from above the heads of the other humans. The skypean had no idea of what was happening at first, but then he saw that the ship was being taken over by a pair of skypeans. Finally!

Finay after all this time in the Blue Seas he met people from the sky islands, this was greay news for Hexi. He started to move through the multitude of humans and popped out of the group looking directly at the two skymen. Hexi had antennae and wings, big wings.

"Hello! My name is Hexi Retika."- he said smiling stupidly.-"I am a musician and I come from the Sky Island of Weatheria... I'm a pirate as well, and I dont have a crew. Could I join you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

"Calm down, Nightwing..." Ivan said with a smile on his face as the seemingly scared humans started moving backwards, completely scared because of Nightwing's words. The female skypiean was very creepy and she was giving them the chills... And as they seemed to be about to respond that they would allow the humans to do whatever they wanted, a voice was heard from above, looking towards Hexi, Nightwing and Ivan.

"Heavens no!" the voice said and a man walked out from the cabin who happened to be above from all the others. Apparently, it was the cabin of the captain of the ship... The man who walked out was a man with white clothes. He had a long white beard, he had short white hair and a captain's cap above them. He had a cigar in his mouth and he carried a small trident that was sheathed like a sword at his waist.

"The cruise ship Enormous is not a ship that can fall to mere pirates. This ship is sailing in the Grand Line for over 20 years... And it has been attacked many times by pirates, yet it survived."
"And?" Ivan said with a wondering look on his face before the captain looked to him with an evil look on his eyes that said "They were all killed. Come out men!".

[Introduction Box]
[Killma McMill]
[Captain of Cruise Ship Enormous]

Seconds afterwards, men started coming out of the cabins. They were all dressed in sailor clothes and they seemed to be prepared to take on the Black Wing Pirates with the swords they were having on their waists...

"Well, you seem to be like us..." Ivan said to Hexi as all those things happened. "And we will definitely need some assistance." he continued saying, before he took a battling stance, prepared to take on the sailors of the ship. "Get them, men!" the passengers of the ship cheered as they run inside the cabin. Apparently, most of them knew that the ship was receiving protection from the sailors... Only Hexi did not really know and because of what he said, he ended up involved in an unlucky incident along with Ivan and Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Surprised to see Hexi. Nightwing Shouted At Ivan. "Who the fuck is this?"
Nightwing was grateful to see another skypiean but was extremely suspicious of the circumstances of there meeting. Rolling her eyes at Ivan when he said to calm down she tried to keep her cool.

As the White Bearded smoking captain Killma McMill Appeared on the scene with a shitload of sailor's Ashley Drew her other pistol. weilding both of her gun's she shouted. "Ivan screw This Im going to kill all these ungrateful little wenches! Burn in Hell Human scum!"

Kicking off one of her shoes she touched her leg with her foot and used.
"Muscle Enhancement:Speed!" Creating more muscles in her own body.She molded grew muscles that where toned for Speed.

Nightwing used Shadow Soru she learned from her brother. As she moved in a mad dash to the normal eye she seamed to disappeared as she reappeared next a human woman who suddenly screamed. Placing one of her gun's in the woman's mouth she aimed the other one at Killma McMill.
"You better rethink that last statment you pubic bearded faced human! Or Im gunna blow this womans brains all ovber the ship!"

The woman's Muffled screamed could be heard as she started down the barrel of the gun Nightwing and inserted into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 pm

"You have gone way too far... There is no need to... Rethink. Trust me woman, you should be the one to rethink of it. Too bad you don't have... time." Killma said with a serious look on his face and in Nightwing's eyes. Then, the next second that passed, Killma was standing with the woman around his arm and himself and he had a smile on his face. That was really probably really weird in Nightwing's eyes... What had that man just done? What did he do to grab Nightwing? However, there was something more surprising. Except from the fact that he had the woman that was used as a hostage around himself, Nightwing looked as if she was damaged. She had three holes in her stomach, as if she was stabbed with a weapon just like the small trident that Killma had sheated around his waist.

"Nightwing!" Ivan screamed with a worried look around his face as he looked at the thing that just went on. Apparently, in Ivan's eyes, something else had just happened. Nightwing was just standing around and she let the captain of the ship move towards her and stab her before he got back the woman and moved back at his position. "Why did you let him do this to you?!" he said with a worried look on his face, as he could not explain what had just happened... He attempted to move towards her but before he could do so, the many sailors that were attacking with their swords moved in front of him and blocked his way. "Damn you! Ryu Mode!" he said with an angry face as his body size changed and he became around 1.50 meters tall. "Ryu Breath!" he said and he launched compressed air balls towards the sailors, knocking a few of them unconscious to make his way towards Nightwing.

"Interesting..." the captain said and he waited to see how Ivan and Hexi would react to the whole event that just happened.

[OOC to Unholy: Don't take this as godmoding, it's just to move the plot to the part I want. Nightwing can use her flesh anyway to heal herself]
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Nightwing Gasped. "Wtf? How did you ug....." Faling to her kneese she quickly touched the holes in her stomach. Before feeling her life drain away she Used

"Flesh Restoration." Healing the holes in her stomach with new tissues. She felt extremely weak. Almost dieing has that effect of people.

Slowly arising off the ground Nightwing felt weak in her knees.
The Impact Dial Nightwing held in her hands was able to absorb the impact of one of Killma attack's. Switching out the Flame dial with the impact Dial in her revolver she Set it Impact CLoud.
"East this Human filth!"

"Reject CLoud SHot!!!!!"As the Reject & The Cloud dials where activated. A Powerful cloud shot fired At Killma at high speed's this single cloud bullet had x10 the power of his attack on nightwing. If Hit it would blow a huge hole in his body.

Upon fireing this attack Nightwing's Pistol exploded and shredded the bones in her left arm. Screaming in pain her arm was a bloody mess.
touching her arm she restored it. However she could probably only use this technic one more time before getting screwed over. Watching with a satisfied look Nightwing hoped for the best.

(OOC Lol Im SO taking this As God MOdding =P But ill play along. Your so gunna wind up killing her one of these days =P)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 pm

"Soru." Killma said with a serious look on his face, as he disappeared from the area he was standing on and he reappeared a few meters next to the spot without getting damaged at all. The bullets that were aiming towards him hit a wooden wall that was one the ship's edge, ultimately piercing it. Killma was very lucky that this attack had not hit him. If it hit him, he could end up dying. He would have to be careful with that strange woman that was attacking anybody recklessly...

"Well, well... You are quite dangerous." Killma remarked with a smile on his face. "However, you lack something... You lack the necessary time in order to beat me. I can guarantee you that in my next attack against you, you shall have no time to dodge anything at all. I will not give you time... I will take it from you.".
"What do you mean?" Ivan said with a worried look on his face.
"You will just have to wait and see..." Killma commented as he drew his trident-like sword, which was bathed with the blood of Nightwing at the time he pierced herout, of his sheath .

Seeing the blood, Ivan was getting angrier and angrier. Seeing it made him even more angry than before... What that man had done to Nightwing was making him mad. He was determined to give him a beating which he would never forget. He was going to attack him with his most powerful techniques to teach him a lesson.

"Damn you, too!" Ivan said and he slowly moved his hand forward in order to perform a Ryu Breath attack against the captain of the ship. Being in his Ryu Mode, he was able to use his signature technique which would do quite some damage to his enemy if it hit. However as the man moved his palm forward and launched the compressed air ball attack, three holes appeared on his chest, as if he was stabbed by the sword of the captain. Also, Killma did not seem to be moving from his spot at the start, but as soon as the Ryu Breath attack was launched, he was standing on a tile next to his previous place and he was laughing at Ivan.

"Pathetic..." Killma commented with a smile on his face, clearly mocking the captain who was grabbing his injured body parts and he pointed his sword on Nightwing while saying "You are next.". What was Killma doing and how did he manage to damage his enemies? And how would the Black Wing Pirates defeat him?!

And as all those things happened, from Hexi's place it looked as if the Black Wings were just standing and letting the captain of the ship stab them. This was very strange...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Nightwing carefully observed Killma. Thinking to herself (" I think hes useing some strange Devil fruit powers to teleport to places he was standing before")

Pulling out and setting her 1 pistol to cloud Nightwing fired an onslaught of cloud bullets at Killma at the places he was standing before. Nightwing hoped she was right. It's the only thing that made sense to her atm.
"You need to die right now lowly human!... Ivan use aoe attacks there sure to hit this bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm

"Little bitch." the old man said as the bullets were approaching him. He knew that if he moved around the area he would be a target to more bullets as they were getting spread around the area. Instead, he decided to dodge them by slightly moving his body. With a serious look on his face, Killma said "Kami-E: Slime!" as he moved his body around easily and he dodged the bullets by moving his body like a slime. Killma was a very strong pirate and he was using techniques that only advanced members of the marines or the World Government were using. He definitely had a connection to the marines.

"Ranged fighters like you can do nothing against me." the man commented as he pointed towards Nightwing with his sword. Then, he said "Soru!" as he disappeared from his place and moved towards her in an attempt to slash her with his trident-like sword and cause her three big scars on her body. Killma was going all out.

Ivan

Seeing Nightwing giving her best in the battle while he was very damaged, Ivan started getting disappointed with himself. Even if he wanted to help her, his damage was very big and it seemed that there was nothing he could do. That guy... He was very, very strong. The battle against him would definitely be very difficult!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 pm

As the Steel trident slashed at Nightwing slashing her across her left breast and chest she touched the Trident with her free hand.

"Flesh touch!" The Steel Trident transformed into a Flesh Trident. As nightwing was knocked down her back was slammed into the deck and blood oozed from her breast & chest. Only having enough strength for 1 more restoration she decided to save it. Ripping off her top exposing herself she wrapped it around diagonally around her the diagonal wound. Revealing her uninjured boob.

Slowly standing up she weakly smiled. "Take that piss ass!" Running over to Ivan with an unbearable pain on her chest she gently touched his right cheek.
"Flesh Restoration!" All Ivan's scars wounds illnesses were healed back to his orignal state making him good as new.

"There you go cute stuff now Ivan! take him down and his three pronged flesh toy hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 pm

"Flesh?" Killma said with a surprised look on his face as he looked at his well crafted weapon being turned into flesh. "What a shame, what a shame!" he commented as he looked at it with a smile on his face. "My beloved weapon... You turned it into flesh! And not only that but you also healed your friend! How shall I fight now?!" Killma said ironically before he started giving a speech to Nightwing in order to teach her some of the basics.

"Well, well... Allow me to explain." Killma said seriously at that time. "A real fighter knows how to fight without a weapon. To be honest, this sword was simply used as a test by me. In fact, as you have seen, I am more of a martial artist rather than a swordsman.". As Killma was speaking his words, one minute had passed. Then, he sighed and he said "Now, now... It is about time for you to say goodbye.".

As soon as he spoke those words, he disappeared from the spot he was standing. Before Nightwing could blink her eyes, Killma had reappeared behind her and his hand could be felt inside her back. Ivan was lying on the ground unconscious again, even if he was restored. There was a hole on his body. "Shigan." he said as he pulled the hand out of her back and he started explaining.

"Apparently, I am pretty sure you have guessed that I have eaten a fruit that allowed me to teleport, judging from my battling style... I am afraid to tell you that you were wrong, miss. I am the user of the Nanji Nanji no Mi, known as the Time Time Fruit. I can stop the time in a short area around me for quite a while. It is the perfect fruit to stop attacks and attack... Hahaha. Your flesh fruit is really interesting, but some Paramecias are just superior to others... And my fruit is superior to all fruits as I can practically make their users useless! No matter how many they are, no matter how strong they are, they are nothing more than anything I can easily ruin when they are inside the zone of my power. Hahaha!" Killma commented. That guy... He was not a regular captain of a cruise ship... He probably was something more than that...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

As Killma blew a hole through Nightwing'ss back he severed her spin paralyzing her from the waste down. And in her weakened state Nightwing couldn't handle the overwhelming pain as she collapsed on the floor at next to Ivan. Her blood stained her Makeshift shirt bandage as she passed out breathing weakly.While Her Dark red blood Pooled on the ship's deck from the gapeing hole in her stomach. Her crimson eyes flashed violently at Killima before falling into Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 pm

"I see you got him, men..." Killma remarked as he looked at his sailors that had just cuffed Hexi and had took his guitar away from him. Hexi was also arrested by the sailors. "Listen, men..." Killma said. "Get the medics to treat those two until I call the marines to come and take them to a basement nearby... Get the best medics so that they will not die. I want those three to suffer forever in prison. Haha."

"Yes, sir!" the sailors said and they run quickly to call the medics while Killma grabbed a Den Den Mushi out of his pockets and called the marine basement nearby. He said
"Hello... It's me."
"Hello Vice Admiral!"
a voice was heard from behind the Den Den Mushi.
"Do not call me like that, Mandela... I have retired..."
"Oh well... Is there anything you need me, sir?"
"Well, I have three pirates over here who tried to attack my cruise ship..."
"I see. Do you want me to come there and take them?"
"Of course. Give them the worst punishment you can..."
Killma said as he turned off the Den Den Mushi and moved towards his cabin in order to rest.

The Black Wing Pirates had just been caught and Hexi along with them... They were about to be sent to a prison in a nearby island, soon... What would happen with the crew next? Would they end up in prison or not? There were so many questions that would be answered soon... Very, very soon...

[END OF THE THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)   Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Black Wing Pirates Chapter 2; Cruise ship Enormous! (open to the Black Wing Pirates)
Page 1 of 1