One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Solaris was hiding out in Sabaody Park in Sabaody Archipelago. This was place was the perfect for a meeting for revolutionist. Nobody would think that a bunch of highly wanted criminals would be in such a public place. Besides with the large amount of pirates and the fact most of the marines were in the war with Anubis. Solaris had a den den mushi beside her while she sipped on a cola on a park bench. She had been sending messages on air to everyone who bothered to listen. The messages were useless to the average listener, since it was just idle chit-chat but to someone with years of military experience it was a coded message. She hope some revolutionists would hear her and join her in her mission. Solaris would occasionally watch for anybody stalkers to make sure no marines or government agents have caught up to her. Her zoan abilities gave her incredible eye sight and primal insticts which came in handy. The only thing she could find was the occasional guy checking her out.

"Attention all TRAVELERS, this Lois aris here on Sabaondy. The people here today are SLAVING here to Sabaody. People are constantly moving in and out of the park for the new rides here. It almost as if they are trying to REVOLUTIONISE the business. If you want to a fun time we with a smart, beautiful, and classy woman we should MEET. I'll be waiting."

Last edited by The One on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Keitaro heard the message over his den den mushi. Walking to the area he slid his sun glasses down. "You must be well trained to know that kind of government speak Ms." Keitaro said. Handing her a box of candies he took a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 am

Rooster had been hiding inside an old inn, he had immediately taken to it and made parties happen within a daily basis. Marines would show up without recognizing Rooster, since he had no shades on and had some weird star sun glasses. Parties were basically men had to pay, while women got in for free. This constantly let the money roll in, and within the month he was there he had made close to 50 million belli.

After the month had gone by and he had finally gotten accustomed to this way of living, he received a call which surprised him. A very hot voice was on the other side of the Den Den Mushi he found from a passed out marine. It was great that women was having so much fun.. the voice itself gave Christian enough strength to move out of his bed, the voice itself sounded like an angel to him. He immediately put on his brown jacket, black under shirt, black pants and the black shoes. His eye patch over his right eye was maintained throughout the night. He walked around the room now with his revolutionary clothing, when he moved from the bed three heads popped up from underneath the sheets. Each of their faces identical and equally as beautiful as the last.

Their faces were sad, and were taking out their hands as a last resort to put him back in bed. Christian smiled at them, warmly enough for the triplets to almost melt. He closed behind him, leaving some money on the table and left the inn.. not knowing whether he was going to return or not meant he had to take his weapons just in case. His hand reached inside a random tree a few hundred feet from the inn. Out of the tree came a big Sniper, a bag full of trinkets, and finally a hunter knife. Christian took his leave, and put a pair of purple sunglasses on his eyes, almost covering his eye-patch.

"Hehehe.. I get to meet the voice of my dreams today, to the amusement park!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am

Mojo arrived at Sabaody a week ago, aboard a random ship onto which he climbed without the crew knowing it, which allowed him to steal some useful medical supplies which he now carried in his small backpack. Being a monkey, Mojo attracted a significant amount of attention from bystanders as he walked around the island, but he was used to it.

The truth was that Mojo was looking for revolutionaries to join. Ever since he gained his intelligence through IQ he was craving an opportunity to get back at the marines and pirates who ruined his life, and the only group that offered both was revolutionaries. Unfortunately, Mojo was a monkey with no bounty, and wasn't able to find any revolutionaries during his searches because of that. And so, he decided to take a more direct approach rather than the hidden one, and simply travel around. He had no bounty, so marines wouldn't chase him down, and no valuables for pirates to steal.

Sabaody was about the 5th island he checked in the last month, and he was starting to feel like it wasn't his lucky number. His stomach was starting to make noises, and his hunger made him lose his temper, he needed food. But, he had no money to buy it with. And so, Mojo leaped upon a nearby tree and started hopping from branch to branch, searching for fruit to calm his stomach down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Solaris looked at the stranger with an emotionless expression. She slowly moved her left hand toward her sword, but stopped from gripping it "You must be trained too. If you are some undercover cipher pol or a foolish government agent I won't hestiate to slice you down." Having said that Solaris grabbed the box of candies and began to eat. These were good. Solaris pulled back her hand when she tasted the sweets "Who are you? Who do u work for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:20 am

"Me...My name isn't important right now. As for who I work for I work for my self. I could be considered a mercenary if ya could say, maybe an assassin. But right now my goal is to take down the world government and I am willing to join you to acheive this goal." Keitaro said with a smile. "Now miss your name?" he asked while peeling a banana he had bought along with the candies.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:29 am

Mojo sniffed the air, trying to pick the scent of any kind of eatable fruit to calm his stomach down, but he kept losing his focus by its loud cry for food. "Ehhh, I'm doing the best I can!" Mojo shouted at his stomach, clearly having trouble handling the hunger. "Just shut up for 5 seconds" He said, hitting his stomach only to make it release another noise. "Dammit... I'm losing it" Mojo sighed as he swept his fur back away form his forehead. Whenever he got hungry his wild side started acting up on him, a fact he hated half-heartily.

But then, his nose picked a scent. He stopped leaping on a branch of one tree that seemed to be a part of a park. He sniffed the air, letting the scent fill his nose. It was the most wonderful thing he ever smelled, the perfect combination between good taste and health, the scent of the holy fruit, a banana. He started drooling, his wild side taking control once again. He opened his eyes and looked around, finally spotting the source of the smell: A red-haired man peeling a banana next to a woman who sat on a bench and ate a handful of candies. Normally, he'd stay out of such situations, since both the man and the woman had frightening scents, but when bananas were involved Mojo's brain dropped out of the picture.

He released a loud monkey noise and raised his arms up. "BANANA!" He shouted, jumping off his branch towards Keitaro. He attempted to balance himself on Keitaro's shoulders and snatch the banana with his tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 am

Solaris just kept eating her candy "I'm the white owl, and thats all you need to know. If you are for my cause then I suggust being honest Keitaro. You are a world government agent. I know who you are. I know many things. Now if we are going to be working with each I need to trust you which means you to be truthful to me." Then something unexpected came upon them. A talking racoon all of sudden climbed upon Keitaro eating his banana. What trickery is this? Solaris looked dumbfound as she saw the two next to her. She expected spies and mercenaries only to be met by a liar and a overgrown animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 am

"Oh hey...A monkey." Keitaro said like it was an every occournce "Want this banana buddy?" he asked placing the fruit in the monkey's hand. "There ya go little guy." Keitaro said with a smile. "Yes yes I work with the world government and I'm strong enough to be in CP9. But I also dislike the government and wish to take them down." Keitaro said using the false honesty the government taught him so well.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 am

Mojo snatched the banana out of Keitaro's hand and devoured it with a single bite, he didn't taste anything that sweet since the last banana he had. Now, that his hunger calmed down a bit, his advanced speaking abilities were back to normal. "God bless this magnificent fruit..." Mojo mumbled with his mouth still full. He didn't care if Keitaro and Solaris heard him speak, he was just happy to have something to eat.

After the banana was gone, and his fingers had no remains of any banana bits on them anymore, Mojo turned to Keitaro. "Thank you so much kind sir" Mojo said, showing off his marvelous speech capabilities as a monkey. "I haven't had such a good banana in ages".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:30 am

Solaris unsheathed her katana "I'll trust for know, but remember this blade if you betray me for it will be the last thing you see when I strike you down. That goes for you talking squirril too." Solaris sheathed her sword before anyone noticed. She grabbed Kei's arm "Why course sir I would love to go out with you. I like your talking bager too hahahaha." Solaris kept walking pulling Kei and the talking bager "Listen I'm starting a revolution known as the black paw. In order to gain the attention of the world I have to do something big. I planning on raiding the human auctioning house to make our presense known. If you are going to join you will need codenames so our identies will be safe."

Back in Grove 1 at the human auctioning house....
Master Ash, the owner of the auctioning house, was in his office grinning. He had bounty posters of three of the most wanted revolutionists on the island. With these high criminals, Ash would be able to double...no triple their price at auction. He had known these people were here due to his black den den mushi which allowed him to tap messages. He understood decoded messages plus the visual den den mushis around the place. He took his own den den mushi "Men get into positions. Use nets and poison but nothing more than blunt objects. We can't have our prices damaged."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 am

Keitaro stood back leaning against a tree "I want the world government to know I am betraying them. To them I am known as sand storm and I would wish to keep this codename." Keitaro told Solaris.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:26 am

"Squirrel? Badger?!" Mojo blasted after hearing Solaris refer to him. Not even her blade could stop him from being offended by the remark, he was proud of his monkey origins. "I'll have you know that I am no less than a primate of the Haplorrhini suborder and simian infraorder, or in simpler words, a MONKEY!" Mojo shouted, throwing his hands around in anger. "And I'm in no way a pet of anyone!" Mojo added with a frown. But then, after he let his steam out, he began realizing what these two were talking about.

'Betraying the World Government... Raiding the Human Auction House... Revolution! FINALLY' Mojo thought, as a mental light bulb flickered into life in his mind. "YOU TWO ARE...!" He shouted with excitement, before realizing what he was about to say and lowered his voice. "You two are Revolutionaries!" He whispered, hiding his mouth with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Christian made his way through the trees his hands placed gently on his sniper. An odd feeling in the air put him in an uneasy place, he was very awake to his surroundings since he woke up so heartily this morning, he had the strength to carry on for the rest of that day. Christan had not put on his revolutionary clothing in what seemed like ages, and what's worse he now looked exactly like in his poster, eye patch and everything. Noted his bounty was not high, but he decided to stay away from government affairs long ago, after escaping the prison in North Blue.

"Where was that beautiful voice again.. I think it was archipelago, This will be something great hahaha!! Wait.. maybe I should ask her something first."

Christian picked up the random den den mushi he found on a marine, its eyes opening.

"Sweet cheeks, I am on my way to archipelago to meet your beauty, consider me a fan." Of course Solaris would have no way of knowing the man was actually a revolutionary, in reality he just wanted to see the voice and possibly attempt to sleep with her, he didn't know revolutionaries were gathering. To Solaris it MIGHT look like the man on the den den mushi had caught her announcement and took the entire message as true, rather then breaking it down into peaces and learning what she meant by them. Truely this was one big mix-up for both parties.

Christian moved past the forest at a jogging rate. His riffle was big and heavy, yet to him it seemed normal and pretty much a feather in weight. Jogging along the forest his destination of archipelago was almost at hand, however his nose began to smell things in the air that made no sense.. one of them being a monkey, he only knows the smell because he was raised in a small island.

"Great.. a monkey on the island.. and someone fed him a banana"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Solaris collapsed on her knees in shock. She asked for specialized soldiers and revolutionaries and she got a dumb agent and a bananna eating fox. "Then it wouldn't be codename! The point of a codename is to hide your identity. If they know who you are this puts us at risk. Pick another one." Then she turned toward the monkey ".....you do realize that mah den den mushi is on right? Now everyone knows we are revolutionaries!" It soon became to everyone on the island in the island known of the revolutionist were here on this island. The citizens ran away from them leaving them alone

"What the hell revolutionists? Why are they here"
"Run away or the marines will think we are consorting with them"
"They will kill us all"

Solaris, Mojo, and Keit soon found themselves alone and deserted. "This can't be good." Solaris said. Then suddenly shadowy figures came surrounding them. A mob made up of a total of 100 slavers and bounty hunters came upon. Things didn't seem to be looking up.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Suddenly a shot was fired, and landed directly in the head of the closest man to Solaris, the bullet busted through the skull and landed inches away from Solaris head. Another Shot was heard and three people were penetrated instantly, a bullet crater was seen in the ground in front of the man in he beginning of the group. It was apparent now that the sounds heard were bangs from a gun, but the people were looking around and saw nobody. In an instant 10 shots were fired and 30 people died with the same process.

One mile away Christian is seen behind some cover on a Bar, paying the bar to stay quiet as he used their window to lay his sniper down and shoot. His Sunglasses were taken off, showing that the eye he was using for sniping had turned completely white. He was zooming in using his life return, his eye was like a scope, the eye that was patched was not opened or used, it remained closed. His shots were perfect, and people were dropping, in total 34 had been killed, and were now moving about in an outrage. They were probably going to try and Kill Solaris if not others would run out of the way for fear of being next. The next shot was focused an an individual that chose to try to Kill Solaris in the middle of the frenzy of people running.

"Nobody lays a hand on that pretty women.. I might even go as far as greeting her after this, her body is worth the walk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Keitaro smirked watching the man "Not ba-" he was cut off by a floating sword cutting his head off. "One down...Three to go." Doku muttered from a tree branch. Jumping down "Where is my back up at...No matter I can hold them off for now." he thought. "I am Doku Nakamura you are to come with me or die." He said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:54 am

As the conflict between the Revolutionaries and Doku began, a strange long necked and weary faced fishman dressed in a millitary gear consiting of a shirt, boots, a knife belt, a machette in it's case, trousers, fingerless gloves and a flak jacket was watching carefully from the shadows, debating if he should strike now with his 'commrade' or slaughter some slavers first to balance with his bad karma.
His religion dictates that 'balance' of the universe should always be maintained, though unfortunetly Gerald Blister, the Conga Eel fishman assassin who was part of a failed assasinproject for the goverment, was now working for the very same goverment after being captured by a member of the Dark Isle Assasins, and some how, ended up as one of their members.
he sighed and kissed a fish skull with a trident carved into it's forehead, which hanged around his neck on some string and muttered to himself; "May the spirits gide me to balance."
He then took out one of his throwing knives from his belt and aimed them carefully at the Revolutionaries, hoping they took Doku's offer, and even more hopeful to murder some slavers to bring more balance.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm

A Coffin shaped ship, no bigger then a dingy floated a shore to the Island of Sabaody. As it approached the shore, people began running from it for there lives. The being on the ship stepped off the ship and onto the shore. He gripped his giant scythe and looked up into the enormous tree's that stood before him. He swung his scythe to the right and speed pass three of the trees. Cutting them down all in one slash. The three tree's then fell on about 30 people, each.

"..Death's shadow has fallen apon this Island..."

[Introduction Box]
Name: Death Matrix "Shinigami"
Abilites: Weapon User, Hollow Hollow No Mi, Grim Arts Master
Bounty: WAS 500,000,000 (Is thought to be dead)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:20 am

((OCC: Where the hell did all these people come from lol))

Well things didn't certainly did plan out to what she expected. Apparently they had alot more enemies to fight. Good news they had some allies apprently a sniper had killed a few men in front them. Someone was cutting the trees which killed 90 people eliminating the mob of bounty hunters and slavers. However this only left the powerful ones to fight. "Revolutionaries battle stations! Mojo I hope u put up a better fight than your owner." Solaris unsheathed her katana ready to fight. She said to Doku "It will be a cold day in hell before I let someone else give me orders." Solaris used her sword along with her keen eyesight to deflect the knives thrown at her "Mojo you handle the fishman. I got this guy(mojo)." Then a huge mangrove tree fell straight towards them. Solaris then activated her devil fruit Tori Tori no Mi turning her into a owl human hybrid. She grabbed the monkey in her talon like claws being careful not to harm him. Solairs had to quickly fly around the titanic tree. "Yuri come in do you read me? This is Solaris prepare the ship for departure we have company...." She said on her den den mushi to yuir who was guarding the ship on grove 20.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Mojo could barely handle the stream of events that flashed before his eyes so fast. So many people were killed in so little time, and he couldn't do anything to help them as a doctor. He could comprehend that the woman he spoke to earlier, the revolutionary, was capable of turning into a human-owl hybrid monster. He could understand it was thanks to a Zoan-type devil fruit, but he didn't really care right now. All he knew was that the woman was saving him,a and that he should repay her by making sure she is safe.

"You can count on me" Mojo answered after a few seconds of shock. "Are you hurt? I happen to be a doctor, I can help" Mojo added, hoping to be able to assist his savior in some way.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Death creeped across the grassy plains with his scythe hung on his shoulder. He looked around the area, seeing many different faces. Faces he hadn't seen before. Death watched as the people he just killed blood flowed towards his feet. Though you couldn't see his feet. They were most definitely there. Death then turned towards the group of surviving people. He spun his Scythe around over head and then pointed it at them.

"...Your Death is not evadable..The Lord of Death shall send you to Hell personally...May God my mercy on our souls.."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:53 am

Gerald watched in suprise of the sudden elimination of nearly the entire mob of slave traders and bounty hunters, leaving only a few of them behind. Gerald sighed deeply before mumbling to himself; "Burial shall be an absolutely time consuming task, my employershall be quite unhappy at this, as well as Doku. That newcomer is a great threat, but truthfully, he is not our target and I am not up for the task of unnescecary combat."
He then gave a shory prayer for those that had departed from the mortal coil, before taking out around four more throwing knives from his belt, aimed carefully at the fleeing revolutionaries, and swung his arm into a powerful throw, lobbing the four knives at Mojo and Solaris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Doku looked at the others then towards Death "Gerald...Keep them off me. 'Lord Death' is mine." he said making a blade of tungsten. "I am Doku Nakamura...Your head and life belong to me now." he said pointing his blade at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Solaris twirled left and right in the right to avoid the knives. She flapped her wings heading toward Grove 20 hoping to escape "If you really want to help me join mah crew, and show me your strength." Solaris turned back toward to the battlefield to find that sniper that save them before. She had owed that person a dept she had to repay. She swooped down toward Gerald "Hang on." The wind brushed past them as they picked up speed toward the fishmen. Solaris threw her talon claw like hands toward the fishman "Lets hit him together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next