One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Gerald merely uttered a simple; "Ofcourse, he's all yours." to Doku as he walked out of his hiding place and stood to full height, knowing fully well he had failed at hiding from his opponent. he stared at the corpses once again somberly before sighing and looking back to his target, seeing Solaris twirling away from the five knives with grace and elegance, to which Gerald grinned sadly, muttering to himself; "I hope the sea mother forgives me for being the cause of their deaths. Though it may turn into my own if she dictates it."
He rolled to the side away from the sudden swoop towards him, commenting to himself; "Swift. Seem's this revolutionary has had some practise. I do hope it wasn't the sniper from earlier was the one she was talking to. I doubt a long range gun is a match for throwing knives."
He then took out a pair of throwing knives and threw them towards Solaris's eyes, declaring the technique name; " Lights Out."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:54 pm

"I guess I can't refuse can't I?!" Mojo shouted back at Solaris. From where he was now, carried by Solaris above a battlefield filled with people who were out for him, he had no other option but to accept. "Gotcha!" Mojo shouted back as Solaris swooped down towards Gerald. His eyes began to water out of the sheer speed in which the air brushed against him, and the leaping fishman managed to dodge the pair, canceling Mojo's chance of attacking him.

"Damn it I missed!" Mojo called as he looked back to see if the Fishman was up. Unfortunately, he could not only spot the fishman, but also a pair of knives that traveled towards him and Soalris. "Look out!" Mojo shouted as he stretched his long tail out. With it, Mojo formed too loops, and tightened them around the knives as they passed next to him. Luckily, neither of them were aimed at him. Using that method, Mojo managed to grab both knives with his tail and prevent them from damaging Solaris, though he did receive a pair of cuts on his tail.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Death stood there watching as the man named "Doku Nakamura" approached him. Death thought two things as he got closer to him. This man must be incredibly strong, or incredibly stupid. The rumor about Death was true. No one has ever escaped his shadow once its been casted over some one. Mainly because Death would hunt down his victims if they escaped his sight and kill them. Death span his Scythe around rapidly over head and slammed it on the ground. Sending off a huge gust of air towards everyone standing near him. The gust was so strong it could push his opponents into the air and off their feet if they weren't careful. Death than grabbed his Scythe and gripped it firmly.

"..Boy...you are rushing towards your already fast approaching death...This is not the choice of a wise man...Though I am impressed of your fearlessness. Never the less I must end your short life..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:34 pm

As the gust came towards Doku a wall of iron stood firm in front of it blocking the gust from hitting Doku. "Now then." he said launching spikes from the wall towards Death.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Death rose his Scythe and brought it to his left shoulder with both hands on the Scythe. He then Swung it to the right sending off a huge gust of wind pushing back the spikes.

"..Haven't you ever heard...The one thing that is unbeatable is Death...Your attacks will have no effect on some one like my self...but enough talk..I'll finish this..Grim Arts: Swift Style: Speed Death"

Death then leaned forward and then disappeared, leaving an After Image from where he was once standing. He then reappeared near Doku. To the left of him to be exact. He then swung his Scythe down in attempt to slice Doku in two.

"..Silent Death.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Seeing Death vanish Doku played it safe. A dome formed around him blocking the attack. Due to Death being close spikes shot out at great speeds attempting to impale him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

Death then began rotating his Scythe rapidly in a circular formation. Knocking away the Spike being shot at him. Death then fused his counter into an attack. He dashed right pass Doku and reappeared on the other side of him with his Scythe being held horizontally.

"..Grim Arts: Master Death Slash!!"

This move was strong enough to slice through Steel like butter, regardless if blocked. If his opponent didn't move, it was sure death. As he stopped attacking. He noticed this man had some type of Devil Fruit ability. That couldn't be taken lightly. Death then saw one spike in his clothing, but since he slightly deflected it the spike didn't make it all the way to his skin. Death then turned towards his opponent and prepared to take his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:02 am

The dome opened enough for Doku to get out on the other side. While Death was busy a blade formed behind him and went to impale his back.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:13 am

Death then did another Speed Death and left an after image again. He then appeared to the right of Doku. Doing a downward Slash. The thing was it was ANOTHER after image. Death then reappeared from behind Doku 10 feet in the air. He held his arm over his head with his hand in an open palm shape. He then swung his arm down on top of the dome falling down with great force. With the momentum of his falling and his sheer strength. The attack would break through his defenses if possible. Though he would take some damage from the spikes.

"REAPEEEEEEEER...CHOP!!!!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Doku watched as the man attacked his dome which he left. As he attacked the dome another blade formed behind him and went to impale him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Slowly but surely breaking through the shield of Spikes. He wounder why he hadn't moved from the spot. Death then rolled over and smacked the sword that was behind him away from his person using the back of his Scythe. He then used his Scythe to push him self away from the dome. Letting his hand slowly heal its self. He shook his hand a bit to ignore the pain and gripped his weapon.

"..Looks like I'll have to change my method of attack..Chain Scythe's should be good.."

Death then began to spin his Scythe around rapidly, he then stopped spinning it and a Dual Chain Scythe appeared in its place. It looked like the weapon transformed into another weapon. But in reality he switched his weapons at a blinding speed.

"..You cannot evade death..Once it has put its attention on you.."

Death then held the chain close to the first chain Scythe about 3 inches away from the Scythe it self and let it dangle in his left hand. He then grabbed the middle of the chain it self, wrapping about 15 feet of the chain around his arm. He then began spinning the other 2 inches of the chain around. Creating a circular like attack.

"..You cannot stop what has already been forsaken.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm

An armor formed over Doku "Death does not apply to me...I am the titan of metal...You can't defeat me." he said. A blade lengthened from his wrist "Let us go now..." he said.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Death watched as the man finally truly showed his abilities. It was a devil fruit. Death span his chain scythes around and then whipped it at his opponent. In attempt to cut him on his shoulder. He knew the blade wouldn't cut through easily so he had intentions to attack him using his own Armour as something to weigh him down when he pulled down on him. Using his Scythe as a grappling hook, he pulled down on his opponent. Attempting to cause him to fall over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

As the scythe came towards Doku he twisted allowing it to miss him. 50 swords surrounded Death from nearly every angle then attempted to slash and impale him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Death then pulled his Scythe back instantly and dashed forward towards Doku. He knocked the swords in front of him out of the way easily. He then pulled out his Giant Nodachi and began knocking the swords away with his sword skills. Death then disappeared using Speed Death. Thus, reappearing 10 feet behind Doku. Hopefully the swords would follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

The swords disappeared and Doku turned around. Shooting his arm forward a giant ball and chain shot towards Death attempting to crush him under it's weight.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:58 am

Death waited for the giant chain ball to get a bit closer and braced him self. He then focused most of his strength into his upper body and held his Nodachi side ways. Blocking the Chain ball with his own sword. Death then made an intense glare towards Doku and pushed against his attack.

"..A Strong one you are..I've not once met some one of this strength..Except Once...The Man was a skillful Swordsmen..But he defeated me with out breaking a sweat....Doku Nakamura! You have been put on Deaths Row! Reverse!!"

Death then twisted his blade to the right, redirecting Doku's attack to that direction. Death then followed up by using Speed Death towards Doku, running on top of his chain arm. He then slammed is Nodachi into the middle of one of the chains. Sticking the sword 6 feet into the ground. From Doku's distance he wouldn't be able to get the sword out unless he pulled it out by hand. Death then landed on the handle of his sword and kicked off it and was 20 feet in the air. Death then then pulled out his Chain Scythe's and threw it at a 50 degree angle. The chain then wrapped it self around Doku's neck 3 times over. Death then pulled on the Chain, causing him to fly towards Doku at a high speed. Death then finally pulled out his Death Scythe. As he soared towards Doku in attempt to finish him.

"...I'VE GOT YOU...Unless you wish to lose your arm!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:06 am

The armor Doku was wearing got larger and thicker. It caused the chain to break and for Doku to move out of the way. While Death was in the air Doku launched four blades towards him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:19 am

Death easily deflected the swords with his Scythe. He then switched out his Scythe with his Double Edge Battle Axe. Its weight was tremendous. So much even Death had to hold it with two hands most of the time. Death, watched as Doku enlarged his Armour. The Axe would easily crush what ever defenses that he put up against it. Death swung his Axe down on top of Doku's head in attempt to crush it and then slice through the rest of his body.

"...NOW YOU ARE FINISHED!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:35 am

Doku watched Death fly at him in slow motion. He closed his eyes waiting for impact but it happened. Metal formed around him growing in size until it was finished. It stood at 70 ft tall and in the chest where a heart would be was Doku. His hands and feet encased in the metal "I will not die...I REFUSE TO DIE UNTIL DERGE NAMIKAZE IS DEAD! IF I HAVE TO KILL DEATH HIM SELF THAN SO BE IT!" He yelled. A large steel blade formed in his hand and he attempted to slice Death in half with it.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Death then clashed with the mans blade. Attempting to crush it completely. Death hadn't even remotely started to use his full strength. But Doku seemed to be giving it his all, and Death could tell. Once this sword was shattered. Death would finish him off.

"You are growing weak..Give up...It's hopeless.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:56 pm

The sword shattered and the titan crumbled Doku laid there panting "Dammit..Why don't you die?" he said getting up and still managing to limp over to death. He went to take a swing at him but ended up falling down.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:15 am

"..You cannot beat death child.....As I once said before...NOW PERISH!!"

Death the switched out his Death Scythe and walked over towards the defeated Doku. Death placed the blade under Doku and used it as a hook. He then threw him 10 feet into the air and did another spin. Attempting to slash him across the chest.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:00 am

[Grove Twenty]

Seji Had Gotten a Tip that revolutionists were on the archipelago Maybe this Tip was reliable maybe not. But it was something Seji had to Check out. What if there was really revolutionists on this Archipelago., this mysterious informant had also told him that their ship was also docked in Grove Twenty. He had Made his way to Grove twenty and was Now Watching a Suspicious ship. Seji sat on the ground watching for any movement on the. He looked through the Binoculars and Hoped For Something. Maybe I should just Destroy their ship right now, Prevent them from Leaving After Seji thought about it, he stood Up. His Marine Jacket Swaying in the wind. He pulled walked closer to the ship. Incase someone was on it. Just Staying Hidden. Seji Put His Hand On his Giants Blade and Prepared to Draw it. He had to be Prepared for Anything with these crazy Revolutionists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:39 am

Doku made another blade and blocked the scythes "I...Refuse...To die." Doku managed to get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)   Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Call of the Black Paw (open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next