One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:59 am

Even as he watched Cecil taking the other bounty hunter out, Jake's face remained expression less. Something was definitely wrong with him, wrong and weird. He dropped down from the roof to once again stand on equal grounds with Cecil, before standing up straight and resting his wide-open eyes on Cecil. Then, without a single word, Jake flicked both of his arms as two sparks were formed in front of him. He fired two more shots towards Cecil, aimed for his right shoulder and left knee, but he wasn't going to stop there.

As soon as the bullets left the smoking barrels, Jake bolted towards Cecil, attempting to take advantage of the distraction his shots might create. "Breathetaking Kick" He said in a monotonous voice. He then shot his right leg forward, aiming a powerful kick at Cecil's chest . Unlike normal kicks, this one was capable of emptying Cecil's lungs completely if it landed, leaving him weaker and laying the field for Jake's next attack.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 am

As Cecil chuckled at Xzelaxer''s defeat, he spun round with his eyebrows raised with admiration as Jake quickly fired two shots at him, before he merely swayed side to side to dodge each bullet.
"My, my, you certainly have upped your game, probably because of what I did to your arrogant friend there. Don't worry, he's just having a nice nap. Thought he would take more punishment really, shame. Suppose you'll have to take his share.", cecil blathered cheerfully, and chuckled at his last comment about to play his flute sword once again until he was suddenll winded from a vicious kick to his chest, wheezing in suprise as he doubled over backwards, and painicly scrambled to his feet.
"Hmmmm, not bad, thats was a good strong kick.", Cecil managed to splutter, raising his flute sword cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Jake wasn't going to respond to Cecil's taunts, his temper was in a deep slumber along with the rest of his individual personality. He simply gazed at Cecil with a robotic stare that gave away nothing. He didn't grin when his kick connected, nor did he respond to Cecil's comments, he just kept on rolling with his attacks.

Taking advantage of the small window he got while his opponent recovered from his kick, Jake quickly twisted his left hand to create a loop in the chain that was stretched between his left pistol and right wrist. Now that he was deep in Cecil's range, he had to act quickly. As Cecil raised his sword, Jake attempted to fling the looped chain over and down On Cecil, to trap his neck inside the loop in the chain. "Choke Point" Jake said coldly. If he'll manage to get Cecil's neck inside the loop, he could easily choke him, and considering his loss of air, that might even lead to the end of the battle right there.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:19 am

Cecil has a sudden look of panic as Jake lunged at him with his gun mounted chain, attemtping to strangle the life out of him while his cockiness washed away in almost an instant. He then struck down on the chain quickly with his flute sword, trying to shove it further away from him.
"I really have underestimated you. Your definetly a dangerous one. Were going to have to sort that out good and quick. Your not even giving me chance to play my flute sword! Damn it, shouldn't have given you that hint!", the perculiar swordsman babbled hastily, before aiming a swift kick towards Jake's legs.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:01 am

Jake kept his stone cold expression while Cecil blocked his strangling attempt. He calmly aimed his free pistol towards Cecil and pressed down the trigger, but the only thing that came out was a mechanical sound of the gunhammer punching nothing. He ran out of bullets without noticing, even his Sleeper Mode wasn't perfect in his state. Unfortunately for Cecil, Jake was still quick to react to that mistake. With a swift motion, Jake tossed the bullet-less pistol into the air, before quickly pulling his left arm back.

His swift and precise movement caused the chain to tense, since it was cuffed to his left wrist. "Iron Snake Bite" Jake said coldly. The pistol at the very end of the chain was then shot towards Cecil with amazing speed, the chain it was attached to acting as a long whip in the skilled hands of Sleeper Mode Jake. The chain cracked as it traveled towards Cecil, with the gun in the end acting as a blunt weight to deal as much blunt force trauma as possible.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 am

Cecil gasped in surprise as Jake managed to easily avoid the swift kick directed at his legs and suddenly strike with his make shift flail of a pistol and chain, getting winded as it struck him in-between the ribs. The flute-swordsman stumbled back a few steps in shock before fearfully crying out and began slashing at Jake wildly and blindly, his previous skills seeming to be frightened off by the bounty hunter. "You wont catch me anytime soon! I am not going to impel down! You cant make!" he screeched as he cotinued his un-coordinated assault.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 am

[[Ariel and Stan vs Lady Lather]]

Ariel then manipulated the wires around the area to form another encompassing surrounding trap. Ariel then looked at Lady LAther with absolute killing intent "From this point on , it depends, it really depends, the mode of transport in which you will follow me, either you will follow me with your life in tact... or i will choke you and chop your body into pieces and bring it back in a wooden box...... which will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Jake was surprised by the sudden change in Cecil's tactic. In fact, he was surprised enough to be slashed. He tried stepping away from Cecil, but his first steps weren't quick or big enough to get enough distance between the fighters for Jake not to get hurt. By the time Jake's Sleeper Mode adapted to his enemy's new tactic, Jake had a bleeding cut on his cheek and another one on his left shoulder, cutting through his jacket. Fortunately enough, Jake managed to pick up his game and come up with a way to counter Cecil's new moves. He didn't react to Cecil's panicking statements, Sleeper Mode wasn't there to make Jake talk, and the cold, almost robotic expression remained glued to his face.

In a burst of quick movement, Jake side stepped to the left, avoiding a slash from Cecil. He used his good shoulder to crack the chain of one of his pistols, whipping it at Cecil's legs. The lash wasn't meant to hurt Cecil too much, it was aimed to bind Cecil's legs with the chain and make him trip, which will allow Jake to finish the fight.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 am

Ariel & Stan V.S. Hime
Lady Lather Hime cursed at Ariel, disgusted that she who belived nothing could trap her, was stuck without a single alternative than following the bounty hunter's demand. For a few moments she had a tantrum, screaming out in rage; "Impossilbe, I've never been caught! Never! My devil fruit stops anything from doing that! This is just wrong! I don't accept this! Let me out now!", until she suddenly had a pebble thrown at her head and bounced off, skittering across the street pavemnt and through the barbed wire cage.
The one who threw it was Stanley Walters, who was actually aiming for Ariel to get her attention.
"Oops. Ah well, whatever. Listen, your gonna do as the lady says, and im coming too. Your gonna sitquiet afterwards when she turns you in, and im gonna be able to take down your boss. Easy.", he mumbled, not realising it would taking quiet the strain on the ear to hear him before saying more clearly; "Is that in your noggin? 'Cause I ain't going through the hassel of blabbing it again."
Jake V.S. Cecil
As Cecil continued to blindly swing at Jake in fear, it was easy for him to miss the bounty hunters strike to his legs, causing him to slip over imedietly and smack the street's cobbled road face firs tin suprise, leaving him disorientated and confused with the sudden tripping over, and frantocly attemtped to clamber back onto his feet, unaware he had dropped his flute sword.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Ariel saw the pebble and the grunted. She then spoke "Can we hurry this up? I have other things to do today? Also, who are you? Im talking to the guy, i already know who you are Lather....." Ariel was getting ready to end this little chase, but she had to know this guy wouldnt be a bother and try to claim the bounty money.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 am

As Cecil atruggled to get back to his feet, the sound of a magazine being reloaded into a pistol clicked above his back. Now that Ceil fell, Jake had enough time to reload at least one of his pistol, which was now aimed at Cecil's back. He raised his right leg in an attempt to step on Cecil's back and force him back to the ground. Since he wasn't sure if Cecil was wanted dead or alive, it was best to keep him alive. "Enough" Jake mumblled in a monotonous voice as he gazed down on Cecil with cold eyes.

Suddenly, Jake's head shook and a chill climbed through his spine.Inside his head, Jake heard the same feminie voice from before, whispering muffled words again with the same authoritive, yet warm tone. His eyelids turned heavy, and as he closed them, the feminine voice turned into a loud bark, 'Wake up!' it demanded, throwing Jake's mind back to the control seat. He oepend his eyes, taking a deep breath as he did, surprised by the situation he found himself in. A moment ago he faced a blade that was about to kill him, and now, when he opened his eyes a second later, he was standing over his attacker, pointing at him with a loaded pistol.

'It happened again... why?' Jake wondered, his gaze not cold and robotic anymore, but his boot still planted in Cecil's back. "You~ either come with me quietly, or take a bullet, your call" He explained to Cecil, now capable of saying full sentences.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Ariel, Stan, and Hime
Stanley sighed, while Lady Lather Hime merely kept a look of hatred frustration and possibly embarrassment on her face, deciding to keep quiet and figure out a way out of her barbed cage.
The lanky bounty hunter in the meanwhile turned to Ariel and simply told her; "I'm a bounty hunter, used to be in a trio of them until we split up, I'm letting you take this girl so I can get the boss."
He then yawned lazily and shuffled over to Lady Lather, barely aware of his surroundings, as proven when he tripped over his foot, and asked as if every syllable took the breath out of him; "Where's the boss?"
Lady Lather sighed and replied grouchily; "I'll show you, but can't really do it with these wires around me."

Jake and Cecil
Cecil groaned in pain as Jake kept him pinned to the ground and looked up at a pistole aimed for his head, before watching the curious sight of his foe suddenly changing behaviour. He sighed miserably as the bounty hunter gave him two options and replied; "I'll come quietly, but, well, I want you to bring my sword. I need my sword. I might not be the best, but I need my sword.", all the earlier cockiness and will to fight seemingly dissolved from the man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Thread is cancelled, planning on new replacement. Offically closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2