One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)  Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)    Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Stanley Walters slumped against the creaking oak table with a look of sheer boredom painted upon his face. He was staring blankly at the ceiling with his tired eyes, leaning at ridiculously far back angle to the extent he might of well as been lying atop the table or have taken a seat, his long,  shaggy hair sprawled out atop said table, his lanky legs out straight, holding him against the piece of furniture as his spindly arms dangled at his sides lazily. He sighed loudly, disappointed the only occupants at the tavern were merely him and the local staff, having been hoping the tip he had gotten was in fact accurate, that a fairly easy  pirate or two that were staying low in Orange Town and a tidy sum upon their head. He scratched at his belly over the baggy orange trench coat he wore, yawning sheepishly as he clumsily got up on his feet to stand at his full towering height, giving a halfhearted shrug a she began making his way towards the tavern door, his seemingly ordinary looking shoe making knocking sounds as the floor boards creaked underfoot. 

He paused for a moment, scrambling around in his coat pocket for some bounty posters of the crew he was currently pursuing. The Gold Beast pirates. Not exactly grandline material, but definitely dangerously greedy pirates nonetheless, at the least by everyday normal standards, and with a small fortune on their heads altogether. All in all a easy profit if you had some effort and experience in the wrangling criminals for cash business. Stan had very little of the later however, and was proving such as he leaned lazily once again, this time with his head against the door he was originally intending to leave at. 

He sighed again before mumbling; "Why is my job such a hassle? It's almost as if criminals dont want to be caught."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)    Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:24 am

(Yeaaaaahhhh Scrap this, I organise thing waaaayy too badly to be in charge)
Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Alliance: Going For Gold (Open to all bounty hunters, pm me otherwise)
Page 1 of 1