One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 am

Llanynlle, Gwirion street
As the toweringly tall and baggy coat wearing bounty hunter Stanley Walters stumbled along some more down the street, he yawned loudly, and then took out a few bounty posters and sat down in the middle of the street, which for some reason was suspicously quiet. There was four of the bounty posters, all of them members of the barbed skull gang, though all of them fairly bad pictures. One had the back of the mans head, though his punkish spiked hair in bright pink was a style that would easily stand out, he apparently was called Cecil Gervich, and had a tidy bounty of 20,000,000, as did a woman who's head was lowered and seemed to be carrying a jar filled to the brim with water on her back, her face shadowed and out of shot, her name was 'Lady Lather' Hime. The next poster was of a fishmans fist, seems that he attacked the photographer, though there was quite a few spikes on the man, he was simply called Basher, and shared the same bounty as his partners in crime. The last one though was merely of a man's boot, seems he was better at attacking defenseless photographers, a man called Arnold Willis, with the bounty of 40,000,000. "He's probably the one with real brawn." Stan mumbled as he shoved the bounty posters back in his pocket, and then slumped over onto the ground. He closed his eys and then began snoring, his head cradeled atop his crossed arms.
Llanynylle, Sglyfarth Alley
The Barbed Skull Gang decided to get things going, most of them obscured in the shadows bar Cecil, who drsssed in a white tailed suit jacket with red cuffs and shoulder pads, as well as white trousers and a pair of spats. He was thin boney fellow with odd bright pink punkish spiked hair and a thin boney face. "Right, from what Bashera dn Hime heard, it seems the tall bloke and Ariel aren't the only ones snooping around, so lets get rid of them already! Though play around as much as ya want as long as you finish em off.", the tallest member told them with a smirk before shouting, "Well off you go then! We got some bounty hunters to crush!", to which the other three members cheered and ran off to find said bounty hunters, the tall man merely strolling casually away from the alley. The Barbed Skull Gang began their search.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Ariel was running on the roofs of the houses. She stood in wait for some sign of movement. As she flipped through her comics she had to now be certain the target was grouped together for a complete extraction. There seemed to be another bounty hunter here too, which caused problems, she had problems in splitting the bounty with other people. It was her work, why should she split the reward with anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:44 am

Xzelaxer wander through the street aimlessly for some stupid purpose. "I hope some pirate just appear and i can capture them. I'm too tired to search for one." he murmured to himself as a sweat drop from his hair because of the whether. He can't find a better way to catch pirate, due to his laziness.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:38 am

Gwirion Street
As Stan slept peacefully on the floor, Cecil ran past him , though went back for a moment and smiled craftly, deciding to kick the tall bounty hunter a few times to wake him up. It was nice to find prey so quickly. "Ha! That's no place to have a nap! Wake up you lazy sod! Cmon, what are you? A sloth?", he chuckled as continued kicking Stan, he seemed to be slumbering quite happily despite the blows to his body. Cecil stopped for a moment and turned round to see a stranger walking down the street, to which Cecil grinned and told him quite casually; "Move along now, don't mind me i'm only kicking this lazy excuse for a bounty hunter to death now. Off you go, you don't want to mess with a member of the Barbed Skull Gang do you?" Cecil then went back to kicking Stan.
Dwllali Road
As Ariel leapt along the roof tops, 'Lady Lather' Hime looked up at her before lowering her head an mumbling; "She sticks out quite easily, though people who jump on roofs usually do.", before clambering up a nearby building, being extra carefull not to spill anything from her large jar that was tied to her back. when she got to the top she had her head lowered so her face couldn't be seen, though her dark brown hair tied up into a bun atop her head so it wasn't hair that obscured her face. She wore a bright blue kimino with water lillys printed all over it, and a large white sash that held the large clay jar to her back, and wore a pair of straw sandles, and was quie a plump woman. Standing perfectly still with her head still lowered she told Ariel challengingly; "I hear your one of the best around at what you do, though you haven't been against me yet. And if you can't beat me, you can't beat the boss."

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 am

With his newly attained information, that only made him realize he wasn't the only bounty hunter sniffing around, and probably not the best one either, Jake left the small bar. He had no bounty posters, and no idea how the people he was looking for looked like, but now the amount of targets he was looking for grew, making it more likely that he'll just end up bumping into any of them on the small island. All he needed to do was look for bounty hunters and pirates, or in other words, gunshots.

As he traveled through a random street, he thought he could hear some roof shingles shake, like someone was running on them, but unfortunately Jake couldn't see who it was. Knowing that it could very well be one of the pirates, Jake decided it was too risky to climb on the roofs too, since it'll just give his opponent the home field advantage. And so, Jake continued his march, hoping to end up stumbling over the motherload.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 am

Ariel was flipping through the pages of her comic then heard Lady hime, not that she hadnt been expecting her. Hime had earlier tripped some of the set up wires Ariel had set when she first arrived in the area. It was peculiar habit Ariel had. She flipped her comic and then stood up, she shut her comic and opened her book "Lady Lather...... your one of the barbed skull gang...... about time, i was getting tired of searching, i have to warn you though. your sort of in my range at the moment....." Wires were sharp in thin in front of Lady Lather, threatening to engulf her if she came further "Now, ill let you lead me to your entire gang, so i can take you all in......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

As Xzelaxer continue walking he feel tired. His leg began to ache, and he want a place to rest very bad. He look around and his whole soul shrank when he find no resting place. "Maybe, at least some place to sit.." he murmured to himself as he start to walk toward the rock at the the side of the road. He sit down on the rock and wipe his sweat. He glance at his katana, and it encourage him to move more. "One Day..." murmured Xzelaxer. He stand up and resume his no-target walk.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 am

Gwirion Street
After some time kicking Stan, Cecil evntually gave up and sighed. "My goodness you are so boring. I suppose if you stay like that I could go off and have a little fun first.", he murmered, as he sped away down a diffrent street, this one of the name; Dafad Lane, where he sliced a few unsuspecting locals with and odd thin sword that had a few holes puncture on it's blunt side as well as one on it's rather dull handle. "Hopefully this will attract someones attention!", Cecil complained, as he cleaved an arm off an unfortunet bystander, many fleeing from him in sheer terror. "Hello! Any bount hunters around? There must be somebody who wants to take a shot at the Barbed Skull Gang!", he called out with a smirk.
Meanwhile, Stan was beginning to stir from his slumber, mumbling his sleep about the Barbed Skull Gang and for some reason, ham sandwiches, thrashing a little in his sleep.
Dwllali Road
Lady Lather merely cackled at Ariel, and grabbed her large jar to which she poured a quater of it's contents all over herself. She tehn looked up to reveal her face had only a nose, the rest was ridiculously smooth skin, which parted for a moment to show her eyes and mouth as she said the technique name quite calmly; "Awa Awa no mi, soaked ribbons." She then suddenly wiped hands and head against the barb wire carefully, touching only spots where there wasn't a spike, and caused the barbed wire to droop as if they were soaked clothing! "As a soap woman, I can make anything I rub against with my skin become like a drenched rag, if I have water on me of course. Unfortunetly it always soaks my clothes but nonetheless i've ended up with wonderfully smooth skin as a result.", Lady Lather told Ariel quite calmly before turning round and begining to flee. "If you really want to know where the rest are, you need to catch me first!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 am

Jake's patience seemed to pay off, he started hearing screams as he approached a street named Dafad Lane according to a sign along the way. The scream sounded like they were growing nearer, as if the screamers were running towards Jake. He reached deep into his pocket, touching his weapons for reassurance, it was time for action.

Jake's weapon of choice were a pair of pistols, with long iron chains attached to them. on the other end of the chains, a single handcuff was meant to be fastened to Jake's wrists. He placed his left hand in his right pocket and vise versa, fastening the handcuffs to his wrists. Then, he pulled his hands and placed in the other pocket, drawing his pair of silver-colored pistols out. He was now holding two weapons: The left pistol was handcuffed to his right hand, and the right pistol handcuffed to his left hand, with their chains forming an X shape in front of him. He then sprinted forward, turning around a corner towards Dafad Lane. The street had several people running in it, all towards Jake except for one, who was slashing a man's arm off.

"Don't mind if I do!" Jake shouted back as he took aim with both of his pistols, removing their safety clips simultaneously. The situation was ideal: Jake's target was obviously a close range fighter, allowing Jake to take a few shots at him before he could close the gap. Moreover, he was alone, which will help Jake take care of the other gang members after he'll finish his one off. He didn't wait for the pirate to respond, he just yanked the triggers, releasing two whistling bullets towards the pirate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:22 pm

He walk along the road as he hear sound of people screaming that make him glance toward the sound quickly. A guy slicing everyone he see, as the poor innocent people kept running with terror and pain. The guy even yell that he's looking for a bounty hunter. Xzelaxer smirk. Strong guy...Swords....Looking for Bounty Hunter....Boring Day this guy will be a good enemy. Xzelaxer grip his Katana and attempt to unsheath it but he hold back his hand after seeing another guy come and fight with the same guy. He hestitate but held his hand back and cross his hand,trying to watch the match quietly. He's not the kind to steal people pray. He stand silently, watching the match from the other side of the road. Too bad...he should have act quicker next time.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:43 am

Gwirion Road
Cecil turned around with mild interest of Jake as he open fired, to which Cecil giggled and noted; "A marksman agains aswordsman? Seem's you probably think you have an advantege." He then simply bent backwards to a seemingly painful extent, managing to duck under the bullets before springing back up and began playing his odd holed sword like a flute. He then truned his back on Jake and then rushed at Xzelaxer at suprising speed, stopping from playing his flute sword to swing his weapon with a sideways slice at the bounty hunter, exclaiming happily;
"Well, I wonder what you wield? Though if your just a bystander now would be a good time to duck!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Ariel sighed as she stood up. "Oi... dont run..... jeez..... why the hell should i play catch....." Ariel ran across, and moved her hands dilligently. There were now wire traps in front of the soap lady, all this was set up before Ariel got here as a fail safe. These wires werent sharp, they were more for restraint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Xzelaxer unsheath his sword, but not all of it, just to extent it enough to block the upcoming attack. He had been standing on his ground frim watching the match however the man just switch his foe and dash toward him. Does he has any business with him? Xzelaxer unsheath his katana fully expecting the guy to jump back since it's a normal thing for swordsman, when they clash sword for the first time, they will step back first. If he doesn't does so, he will be uncool, and lost his concept. "Why are you attacking me, all of the sudden?" said Xzelaxer. "I though you're figting with that guy over there" added Xzelaxer. This guy get on his nerve, he hate a cocky brat who think he can win a fight with 2 Vs 1. Although 2 on 1 aren't his type after all.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

Dwlali Road
Lady Lather merely sniggered at Ariels new trap, boasting; "Ha! Have you forgotten already? My Awa Awa powers will make your wire useless! Awa Awa No Mi: Soaked Ribbons!" Once again, Hime rubbed any of her visible body on the wire, this time not taking any care at all due to it being normal wire, which now slumped to the ground patheticly. Lady Lather kept running, though shouted out behind her; "Ha! Without water, your wires won't change! Face it, this is nothing to me!"
Further along the street, Stan had woken up an decided to wonder down into Dwlali Road, sheepishly shuffling along without the slightest idea of what was going on.
Gwirion Road
Cecil chuckled once again, before leaping atop a small bakery and sitting quite casually on it's roof, playing his sword like a flute once again. He stopped momentarily from his cheery tune to taunt; "Your both seem good, but I am infenetly better! You'll have to strike me down before you could take me down. There's simply no comparisson with the leader of the Barbed Skull Gang and yourself otherwise!" He then smirked as he continued playing his flute sword, giving an overconfident glance at Xzelaxer and Jake.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Ariel ran after the woman who was really slippery and pulled off more wires, trying to catch her. She was going to keep trying. At one point, her sharp wires, cut part of a nearby building off , destroying the building. Ariel cursed "Damn it... why the hell!!! Grrrr, STOP MOVING YOU PEST!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:47 am

Xzelaxer look preplexed that moment when Celci playe his flute sword. What on earth is he doing in the middle of battle. He stand still not thinking straight but then he dismiss all of the negative thinking. He has and must get rid of fear. "If you said so..." said Xzelaxer as he unsheath both of his swords. He clash it against the ground making a small hole. He smrik. "Come with all your might" he added.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:48 am

Jake was surprised. Not because his opponent blocked his bullets, he didn't expect a guy with such a bounty to go down like that, but from Cecil's reactions. He was acting like a complete fool, a toddler. He just sat there and taunted Jake, and then taunted another bounty hunter who happened to be at the scene. Jake sighed, now that there was competition, he'll have to share the bounty money.

With a nimble movement, Jake grabbed the roof of a nearby shack and leaped on it, to stand on even ground with Cecil. he crossed his chains in front of him and aimed both of his pistols at Cecil, one pointing slightly up, at his face, and the other pointing slightly down, at his stomach. The situation was in Jake's favor, since Cecil was surrounded by the two bounty hunters. "What makes you so confident? You're both out numbered and less armed, you have no chance" Jake explained before looking down at Xzelaxer. "You, We'll discuss splitting the award after we catch him, don't let him get away" Jake called before returning his gaze to Cecil. Without a warning, he fired two more shots, aimed at Cecil's face and stomach.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Dwlali Road
Lady Lather Hime cackled all the more as Ariel created some new wires to ensare her, and began powering up her Awa Awa powers once again, cockily gloating; "Ha! I told you, your wires won't work on me! Admit it, you can't catch me!", though was met with the surpising apperance of Stan who ws strolling along casually, staring a Lady Lather's bounty poster with a look of sheer concentration on his face and fully unaware of the barbed wire he was strolling into.
Lay Lather shook herself back into concentration and announced the technique name; "Awa Awa no Mi: Soaked Ribbons!", once again rubing her visible flesh against the wires, though this time yelpedin suprised pain, having accidently scrathed her hands on some of it's spikes, though it's effect occured nonetheless, to which Lady Lather kept running, though bleeding out of her hands.
"Damnit, I was too careless! Ow, this stings! Damn devil fruit put soap bubbles in my wounds now!", she said with frustration and cursed once again as she carried on running.
Stan then finished staring at the bounty poster and looked round to Lady Lather as he put it back into his coat pocket. He continued staring at her for a few moments as she passed him and ran some distance away from him before exclaiming; "She's oneof the Barbed Skull Gang!" and also began pursuing her.
Gwirion Street
Cecil chuckled to himself at Xzelaxer's and Jake's reactions to his behaviour and replyed cockily; "Simple, my flute sword style has not been beaten by anyone who hads wielded a weapon! I am undefeated, bar one loss against the boss!"
He played a quick frantic tune as he slid down from the roof top, affectedly dodging Jake's shot to the head and deflecting the shot to his stomache as it ricocheied of his sword. He then stopped playing and dashed at Jake, aiming a downwards diagonal slash leftwards at the man as he leapt up at the rooftop he stood on and simply stated; "Your both going to have to take me on to be much of a challenge!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm

"Splitting Money..?" Xzelaxer asked in a confusing tone. He's a bounty hunter, all right, but he never tell someone about it--well...not in this town. This guy really got some sharp eyes. But what shock him more is the fact that the guy they're going up against has a bounty on his head. Yet, the other guy is a bounty hunter too. He shook his head in confusion trying to dismiss all of the thought. "That would make thing more interesting" he murmured to himself grinning and dismissing the confused idea.

He look at the attack Jake made but surprsingly Celcil able to dodge it and deflect it too. "Indeed, it's hard to fight him with weild weapon." he said. He raise his sword preparing to weild. "But...don't judge a book by it cover" added Xzelaxer as he weild his Katana making a compressed air blade that target for Jake's feet as a warning.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Ariel then pulled more wires, this time, destroying buildings and making the debree block the ladies path. Ariel then landed on her feet on top of a nearby building and exclaimed "Stop..... im warning you.... if you move any further... ill make the road split in two!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:27 pm

((Holy crap KD, so sorry, I completely forgot Jake wasn't supposed to know you were a bounty hunter))

Jake was surprised by Cecil's ability to nullify his attack, but he was more surprised to find himself facing a swordsman charging at him with a slash so quickly. He feared it was the end, closing his eyes and hoping for the best. As cold sweat dropped down his neck, he felt his heart racing inside his chest and his palms turning sweaty. But then something weird happened. An unexplained feeling of calmness washed Jake, as if he was just thrown into a hot spring. He could almost hear a voice in his head. A quiet feminine voice, whispering and telling him to go to sleep. It was firm and authoritative, yet comforting and warm. In a split second, all his fears of the incoming attack were gone, he submitted his mind. But, as his consciousness fell into a deep slumber, something new woke up inside of him. A second after his eyes closed, they reopened, with a different look. He seemed more detached yet more focused, almost robotic. All of his prior fear was erased form his face, his heart slowed down its pace and his tense body loosened, he almost seemed like a different person.

"Limbo Dodge" He murmured with a cold monotonous voice. He then bent his back backwards, reaching and angle that would seem impossible if it wasn't for the pistol-wielding man that just reached it. With this technique, Jake managed to just barely dodge Cecil's slash, without even flinching when the blade passed less than a centimeter from his face. But Jake held more under his sleeve, and was soon back at his original position, with his back facing Cecil and his front facing Xzelaxer. His cold eyes picked the incoming compressed air blade. While most would be surprised by the incoming attack, Jake's Sleeper Mode was more than capable of reacting to it.

He jumped and bent his knees, allowing the air projectile to pass harmlessly below him before returning to his prior position. His actions seemed completely automatic, without any bit of emotion or spirit in them, almost as if he was fighting while sleeping. He hoped the air blade would continue and hit Cecil, saving him some work, but these thoughts weren't apparent on his face.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Dwlali Road
Lady Lather cackled once as she ran until her laughter turned sour as she saw debris of buildings collapse onto her path, slowing down in suprise as she realised the wires managed to cut through them. She turned to Ariel and stared at her with a ridiculously smooth face and sneered; "Guess you almost caught, me, but I doubt you could actly stop me. Let's see if your any good in a real figh-" He words were cut short as hshe let out a dumbfounded murmer of pain and looked down to see Stan collapsed snoring on the ground though managed to stab Hime with a knife held in his mouth, leaving a gash on her ankle. She screamed in rage and fury that such a lazy fool managed to injure her, as well as frustration that she let it happen. She snarled at Stan and then began kicking and punching the sleeping man, as well as scratching, biting, and pulling at limbs, trying her best to hurt him, though Stan seemed all the more out of it, simply lying there as the punishment was inflicted.
Gwirion Street
Cecil's cocky grin faded and was replaced with a face of befuddlement as his attack missed Jake, and was during his confusion merely watched as he leapt in the air, and quickly slashed round to Xzelaxer's aerial attack, and managing to dflkect it ever so slightly as it cut into the roof of the building right next to him.
He sighed in relife and played his flute sword once again.
"My, my, seems even I can make mistakes, I really thought you two were just run of the mill grunts. Suppose fighting seriously is in order! Might as well give you a tip though, the flute playing is also a part of my sword style, and it is of some significance, not merely to please your ears.".
, he blathered casually, before suddenly sprinting over to Xzelaxer and swing his flute sword with a backwards swing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Ariel was confused as to the new guy had joined, and seemed to have done damage. Ariel then sighed "Oi, she is my target.. ive been tracking this gang for weeks, and you have no right to steal my bounty........ or something, who are you?" Ariel was collecting wire in the area, to focus everything in this area, so no one can escape, she was setting a sort of grid cage made from wires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:32 am

Xzelaxer smirk to see that the guy begin to play his flute sword again, and his eyesbrow tuck up. "Seriously..." Xzelaxer began to speak. He hated entertainment or whatever it so called in a battle. This guy seem annoying with his flute, and he just want to chop down the flute in an instant. "You're just a kid, who never battle before" Xzelaxer said coldly as he watch the guy sprint toward him. Obviously such a simple attack would be block, as Xzelaxer quickly draw forth his Katana to block the attack. The sword clash against each other as the battle become closer. "Oh right...i forget that i didn't say hello when we met" Xzelaxer said trying to push the sword away so that Cecil would jump away a few metre. "So...this is my hello" Xzelaxer said as he smirk.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Dwlali Road
As Lady Lather Hime carried on with her brutal outburst, using her devil fruit powers with each puch without realisng and turning Stan completely slippery and barely without friction. He rage diverted from the lanky bounty hunter when she realised she was being surrounded by wires forming into a grid cage, much to her frustration, and leapt back from Stan, grimacing from the injury on her leg..
"Damn it! The stupid snoring idiot almost got me captured! I am not getting myself stuck with him and some wire fanatic!" , Hime snarled as she made a dash for the ever closing gap to freedom.
I'd use my Awa Awa powers, but on something this big surrounding me, i'd just get trapped when it collapses anyway!, she thought to herself as she began picking up the pace.
Stan meanwhile, yawned loudly, and tried to get back on his feet, but began slipping franticly and collapsed under his own weight, murmering confused; "What the heck just happened?"

Gwirion Street Cecil's attack was easily blocked by Xzelaxer, but oddly as he was pushed back, he merely leapt forward again and swung the flat of his flute sword towards his head, and knocked the man unconcious.
"I warned you the flute would be a nuisance in this fight! You should of tooken advantege of when I was playing than wait for me to finish. Not that interupting music is a good thing mind you!", Cecil blathered conversationly, "Also, from the look of you, I should be calling you the kid. My age must be at least ten more than yours! Ah yes, I forget, your unconcious!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)   Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Bounty Hunter Alliance: Beating the Barbed Skull Gang (Closed down)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next