One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Empty
PostSubject: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Stan didn't like steering their ship. It was quite a bit of hassel for the nine foot tall lanky bounty hunter, even though he was merely heading towards the shore, the wind entirely in their favour as well the dulll basic sloop without any pressing concerns. He wasn't too fond of the warm weather either, he thought it was too much of hassel, though probably mostly down to wearing his ridicilously large coat, covering most of his body apart from the ends of his trouser legs and his heel flick knife shoes, and partly caused by his long manky hair. He stared with his exhausted face at the land the ship was getting ever closer too. "What a hassel, why did these bandits have to have a boss with a decent amount of cash on his head. Finding this place was a real headache.", the bounty hunter complained in his usaly exhausted voice, rubbing the sleep out of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." David said while placing his hand in front of his mouth in order to yawn. "Well, it was a hassel... But in the end everything went smoothly... And we got the chance to have some rest... Don't you agree Stan?" He continued saying, after he stopped yawning. Apparently, David was joking. He was not the one to steer the ship, after all. It was Stan who moved the ship and made the effort. David was a lazy person... That was why he got his moniker "Sleepy", after all.

As they were arriving, he raised his head and looked at the sky. There were many clouds, but the sun was still shining and could be seen. It was not hot but not chilly either. The temperature was the identical. The mission could be enjoyable... Even if Nick was not in the crew anymore, the crew could still enjoy theirselves while they would be chasing the bandits to get the bounty for their heads...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:38 am

Stan scratched his head as he calmly watch their boat scrape onto the shore and a few feet onto the beach, turning to his partner with his lazy eyes and mumbling; "We've docked now.", before clumsily jumping onto the sand. He then looked around calmly before noticing there was some docks not too far away from the small bay they had just disembarked in, leaving the taller man to blush in embaressment until he turned his attention to a sign next to a dirt path which simply said; "Brickshire ahead." "What a hassel, looks like the town is a bit away from here, and to just catch these two fellas as well.", Stan complained as he took out the two bounty posters of their targets, both just with the tidy sum of fourty million each, a pair of rather rough looking men, both wearing bear head masks. Stan then suddenly fell asleep, standing upright, still holding the bounties.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 am

"Hey! Wake up! Don't be sleepy!" David said ironically to his friend that was falling asleep while standing upright and he patted him on the back with strength in order to wake him up. Then, as soon as he would wake him up, he would say "Well... Don't worry about them... They are probably an easy match. After all, this is an easy mission for us, like a vacation from our previous success... When I remember that battle with the woman in the underground city... Oh well, she was a real pain... I am glad I managed to defeat her with my new technique. Hahahahahahahahaha." and he would start walking on the island in search for the bandits who had the bounty that the crew seeked...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Stan woke with a start as his partner knocked patted him on the back, and then yawned before mumbling; "Man, staying awake is such a hassel, well let's head to town, they probably know a thing or two there.", as he saw his partner already make his way along the dirt path, then folowing him slowly. "Wonder why they bother putting a bounty on those two, seem like just the usual hassel of bandits to me.", he complained as he lazily took each step with a full stretch of his long lanky legs.

Meanwhile, unknown to the pair of them, well at least to Stan, they were being watched by a rather small child, wearing a bear hood, while wearing a baggy cloak that covered most of his body, revealing only his hands. "Bounty hunters? Thats not good news.", he whispered to himself as he watched David and Stan carefully from his hiding place. "I better go warn them."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:45 pm

"Well... You can never know Stan..." David said with a smile on his face. "They could have raided many places... Or they could have killed people... You cannot judge anybody by their looks. That is what my life has taught me..." he continued saying as he kept walking on the sand. Apparently, he could see a path in front of him... It seemed that if he followed it, he could end up in the village.

"Now, now..." David said as he noticed the path. "Can we move as soon as possible? You know, I am starving... And I want to eat before I start chasing those bandits! I believe you understand me, right Stan?" he asked and he turned his head to look at Stan, only to see him walking extremely lazily... "Stan..." he mumbled, while he waited for his partner to move.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Stan looked tiredly at his partner, with a slight moment of defiance before quickly giving in and whinning; "Walking is such a hassel", before moving much more briskly on the battered old dirt path, mumbling to himself with only the word hassel being easily recognised, while staring blankly ahead with his sleepy eyes, making his way to the town in his own pace.

Meanwhile the small child which had been watching the had already sped away as soon as Stan had began walking properly, rushing towards the exact same town where the bounty hunting pair where heading to. "He, those bounty hunters don't stand a chance when the bosses find out they're coming.", the child said to himself encourgagingly, as he dashed at an extremetly suprising speed for one so young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire   serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: Bounty Hunter Duo #0: Beware the bear head bandits of Brickshire
Page 1 of 1