One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Empty
PostSubject: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Sako sipped another drink into his mouth, sailing towards the small dot in the distance that was the island, sabody arpalogue. There had to be some pirates with worthy bounties here, as all the paths in the grand line lead here. It was said to be a strange island, where bubbles of sap generate from within the ground. He was eager to see if this tale was true.
After some more sailing, the boat reached it's destination, and Sako parked the ship. He walked up to a strange looking tree that was printed "41" in big letters. As he examined it, a bubble appeared just below him, begining to rise. He jumped out of the way, letting it float. It is true!

((This thread is for the bounty hunter thing to start
Needed RPers:
Sako "Moodswing" Demochi -- InTents
Kiwii Frutafresca and like 80 others -- Kiwii
))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 pm

(80 other pirates appear. xD)

A shout his heard from the distance, and gets closer, and closer and closer, until a blurr figure flies from a strange looking boat and collides with the 41 number on the tree. As soon as the figure hits the tree, it desintegrates into tons of smaller pieces, that reunite together on the ground, near Sako.

The strange man looks to the sides and then notices Sako, and extends his hand.

Oh, hey! I'm Kiwii FrutaFresca, I suppose you're our newest acquisition?

And then another odd man cames floating from the roots of the tree, holding a teapot and a tea cup. As soon as he sees Kiwii, he throws the pot and the cup behind and exclaims.

Oh, Kiwii! So you arrived well, I see. I was under the impression that I might have exagerated on the wind blast.

He says, with an english accent, bowing and taking of his top hat, showing a purple cat on top, with a huge grin.

Hello! Sako, I assume?

And then a giggle is heard from above. Everyone looks up and sees a hot cute little girl descending slowlly on a pink umbrella.

Hello guys! Miss me?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Sako stood as a strange man smashed into the numbered tree, followed by an even stranger man, and a floating girl. It seemed that they already knew his name, calling him by his name.
He whipped out the two forks he used for combat, getting ready to attack. "Are you guys pirates or something? How do you know my name?!"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Kiwii's hand falls on the ground and the arm stoods on its place.

Oh man... Do you think we got the wrong person?

I don't think so...

The cat jumps from Ruffle's head and floats to Sako.

He warned us he had bad memory...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:16 pm

"Bad memory? What are you talking about? Who are you guys?!"

Sako's tone was rising, he didn't like the way they hadn't introduced themselves. Suddenly, a flash of green went off in his head, and his shoulders slouched down. He appeared to be more relaxed.

Oh hey, are you Kiwii and the others? Nice to meet you.

He extended his hand to shake, seeming like a completely differant person than an instant before hand.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Kiwii's shock expression turns to a grin again and extends his arm. Then he realizes he has no hand on that arm and extends the left one.

Oh! Nice to meet you in person.

RuffleBuck turns to Madalena, which has just landed and retrieves a teapot from his sleeve.

I think that's just lack of butter...

And then he starts pouring tea down his other sleeve.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm

What a strange bunch. I'm glad I'm not this wierd.

Sako looked at them, with teapots sloshing around everywhere. His expression suddenly changes.

I Will DeVouR YoUR SouLs

His expression returned to normal.

Yup, I'm definately not wierd in any way.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Everyone get's shocked with the sudden change of mood, and immedeatly shout.

Oh no! ... RuffleBuck you're spilling the tea!!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Well then.... Should we get going, or should we hunt some bounties here before we leave?
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Well, I would very much like to hunt some bounties, but I see no pirate around here...

Kiwii looks around and then realizes he hasn't introduced the crew to Sako.

My my... I forgot to introduce you. Sako, meet RuffleBuck. He has eaten the Wind Wind Fruit.

He takes off his hat in a bow.

She is Madalena RaboCaliente. She ate the Kilo Kilo Fruit.

She takes the tip of her dress, then she crosses her legs and bows.

And I am Kiwii FrutaFresca, eater of the Chop Chop fruit. Oh and this is Chessur. He can Float, appear and disappear.

Chessur, the cat, appears by Kiwii's shoulder
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:43 pm

A crew of fruit eaters?

Sako paused. Unfortunately, he didn't have a fruit. He was deep in thought about the DF users, and that even the cat had eaten one, when he saw the formally dressed lady for the first time. His facial expression was suddenly changed, as a flash of pink burst into his mind.

MADA-CHAN!!!!

He ran towards the girl, and introduced himself in a bow.

The name's Demochi.... Sako Demochi~

((So let's see Sako's moods;
RED is anger, untrust
GREEN is freindly, the most common of his moods
PINK appears to be girl-obsessed, lovesick))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 am

Sako-kun! Nice to meet you!

She then turns into a more suspcious look and leans to him.

Ya wanna see mah panties?

Preposterous!

Rufflebuck says, after taking 2 sugar spoons out of his ear.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Sako's eyes turned into cartoon-ish hearts as he spiralled around Madalena.

Yes please!!!~~~~~

He excalimed, responding to her earlier question.

Last edited by InTents on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

As she goes to pull her skirt up, Kiwii stands in between.

So? Ready for an adventure?

yes, Yes!

Madalena says, pulling her skirt back down.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Dam it, Kiwii!

Sako exclaims, angered that he didn't get to see anything. He was still wondering whether to set sail just yet though.

What do you think Mada-chan? Should we set sail?
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Well, I do miss mah itsy bitsy Sambador...

(Sambador is the ship)

I bet it misses you too...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 pm

(((I like how her style of talking has absolutely changed from the Drum thread to here. Also how the #$%^Y did u guys get from Drum to here so $%^& fast?!)))

Then let's set sail!~~~~

As he headed to the ship, his expresiion changed once more.

Whoa, how did you make sugar spoons come out of your ear?

He rushes over to Ruffleback, amazed at how he does that.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

(She was the only one at Drum... And I guess she caught good wind currents?)

Me?

Ruffle says, pointing to his chest.

I never did such thing...

And then he retrieves another sugar spoon from his ear.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 pm

The sugar-ossan is cool!!!

Sako marvels at the amazing trick.

I want to set sail now! Then we can all go swimming in the middle of the ocean! Oh wait you guys can't swim hahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes I can!

Kiwii goes to sprint to the ocean, already pulling down his pants, when Madalena pulls him by his neck with her umbrella...

No you can't, because of the Devil Fruit....

Ruffle facepalms and Chess rolls his eyes.

Well, let's go then.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Sako climbs aboard the ship, just after rolling in the ocean and treading water, sticking his toungue out at Kiwii the whole time.

Next stop; Jaya!..... I think?
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Kiwii starts to curse Sako, mumbling, and then raises his voice.

Jaya it is...

And then restarts the curses, while jumping aboard.

The others climb aboard the ship. Chessur Floating, Madalena with her Umbrella lifts off, and Ruffle creates an air vacuum that propels him inside.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Before setting sail, sako notices somethign strange lying next to the tree.
He hops off the ship to examine it closer.

Oh snap!!!! A devil fruit!!!

He devours it in an instant, and then let's out a giant burp. As he eats it, his facial expression changes.

AHHH, NOW I"LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SWIM AGAIN!!!!

Still, I wonder what power I gained.....

((Maybe orange is panicked?
Yes, i know, such a rushed excuse to give Sako a DF ;P))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Everyone get's like O_O

You dum dum! Now what will we do when we fall in the water!!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Drown?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!   Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey to Sabody Arpalogue, bounty hunters gang begins!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next